It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Wolf says Benghazi survivors were asked to sign non-disclosure agreements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Rep. Wolf says Benghazi survivors were asked to sign non-disclosure agreements

www.fo xnews.com

Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Va., is calling on the Obama administration to explain why the survivors of last year's deadly attack in Benghazi, Libya, were reportedly asked to sign non-disclosure agreements that prevent them from talking about the attack.

In a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and CIA Director John Brennan, Wolf said his office has received reports that some survivors of the attack were asked to sign the confidentiality agreement as recently as this summer.

"If these reports are accurate, it would raise serious questions about additional rest
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What a surprise... the survivors forced to sign NDAs? The "transparent" administration of Mr. Obama is trying like hell to remain opaque as possible.

Let these people speak Mr. President...

The administration keeps clinging to their narrative and is trying to keep the waters as muddy as possible.

It is time to find out the truth about that night, and these folks were there...

I also wonder why the gov't didn't just tell these people to speak out FOR the gov't narrative... unless they are afraid that one may get on TV and let bits of the truth slip out...

www.fo xnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

And yes, I am sure they were "asked" to sign the NDA... the same way I was "asked" to when I retired. They "ask", before they tell you "you will sign"...
edit on 19-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: First coffee kicking in

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The craziest thing is somehow the courts enforce these NDA's, didn't there used to be something about signing a contract in good faith with a meeting of the minds? Is it to the point where people are being "blackmailed" to stay silent or loose their "freedom" and possibly their lives regardless of the crimes that they may witness that they did not agree to participate in....how is that fair, even if it has been somehow made LEGAL ........that whole notion that judges can disregard what is obviously RIGHT and WRONG in the name of LAW must take a lot of mental gymnastics to justify.....

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This whole Benghazi scandal was completely manufactured to make Susan Rice look bad for her nomination as Sec State, GOP used this to railroad her nomination.

They did this because they thought that if John Kerry were Sec State instead, it would be easier for them to win his Senate seat.

GOP have admitted that they doctored emails that were central to their case on Benghazi. FOX NEWS has admitted that they supported the position of the GOP in order to help them remove Susan Rice from contention for Sec State.

Darrell Issa, the head of the committee that's investigating Benghazi, was complicit in all of this, especially the GOP email changes.

The GOP love to draw this out though, because they need ANYTHING, ANYTHING at all, that will help make Hillary look bad for 2016. They're desperate enough to keep a manufactured scandal on the boiler for as long as they can.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

If your beloved administration has acted in such good faith, why all of the secrecy, lies, misdirects, stonewalls and why have the survivors sign an NDA?

It is because there is something to hide...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This whole Benghazi scandal was completely manufactured to make Susan Rice look bad for her nomination as Sec State, GOP used this to railroad her nomination.

They did this because they thought that if John Kerry were Sec State instead, it would be easier for them to win his Senate seat.

GOP have admitted that they doctored emails that were central to their case on Benghazi. FOX NEWS has admitted that they supported the position of the GOP in order to help them remove Susan Rice from contention for Sec State.

Darrell Issa, the head of the committee that's investigating Benghazi, was complicit in all of this, especially the GOP email changes.

The GOP love to draw this out though, because they need ANYTHING, ANYTHING at all, that will help make Hillary look bad for 2016. They're desperate enough to keep a manufactured scandal on the boiler for as long as they can.

If it was just Manufactured nothing to hide why make the survivors sign non-disclosure agreements?
side bar can anyone here point to anyone signing non-disclosure agreements after 9/11/01?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Thank you! Exactly my point.

Where there is smoke, there is fire... and Benghazi has been nothing BUT smoke...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I tell you one thing.
Some one damn sure manufactured some corpses and it wasn't the GOP or FOX.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150

If your beloved administration has acted in such good faith, why all of the secrecy, lies, misdirects, stonewalls and why have the survivors sign an NDA?

It is because there is something to hide...

Clearly we should make public all information about embassy and consulate security and responses to incidents. That just makes sense. What could possibly go wrong doing that? Oh wait that would just be stupid. Still I guess in the name of politics we can take common sense and toss it aside and declare they must be hiding something. Something a dozen investigations have not turned up. Something that only the lunatic fringe still thinks exists.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

I guess in the name of politics we can take common sense and toss it aside and declare they must be hiding something. Something a dozen investigations have not turned up. Something that only the lunatic fringe still thinks exists.

Hard to turn up anything if people can't speak, no?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

What kills me, is that they believe they are actually above suspicion. Every one of our elected officials is still required to obey the law of the land... period. This entire thing has been criminal from the word go...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Oh, come on.

Really?

REALLY?

I know some are grasping at straws here but..... but....... open faced denial is just...

Really?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is a link to Rep. Wolf's letter to secretary Kerry:

Link

edit on 19-7-2013 by madmac5150 because: The NSA commented that I should add an apostrophe... really helpful guys, thanks!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The real problem is, with elaborating further, is that Obama and his entire administration are nothing but a bunch of liars with the own goals...not ours. The people of American don't trust their government and those two items should be enough to fire them all...if not make them face charges as traitors to American by being traitors to the American people.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
The real problem is, with elaborating further, is that Obama and his entire administration are nothing but a bunch of liars with the own goals...not ours. The people of American don't trust their government and those two items should be enough to fire them all...if not make them face charges as traitors to American by being traitors to the American people.

Say it isn't so... our government can LIE to us? They have an agenda? Why have I not heard of this before?

Hope my sarcasm isn't too obvious...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
not suprising in the least. just make everyone that saw any damming evidence against the government sign a NDA to keep their mouths shut. happens all the time. thats why people like snowden are handy...to blow the horn of corruption.

democrats are doing the same thing republicans did during 9-11-2001. they use the national security card!!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian

Originally posted by MrSpad

I guess in the name of politics we can take common sense and toss it aside and declare they must be hiding something. Something a dozen investigations have not turned up. Something that only the lunatic fringe still thinks exists.

Hard to turn up anything if people can't speak, no?

maybe they can speak telepathically.

have you considered that possibility?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Every time they start talking about Benghazi the Obama administration deflects.

The reason that the I.R.S. scandal was exposed was to take peoples minds off Benghazi! The media received a list of talking points. Which means the were handed a list of questions they could ask. They purposely exposed the I.R.S. to take our minds of Benghazi. It seemed to work for awhile. They were simply deflecting.

I would love to know what happened in Benghazi!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by MrSpad

Every time they start talking about Benghazi the Obama administration deflects.

The reason that the I.R.S. scandal was exposed was to take peoples minds off Benghazi! The media received a list of talking points. Which means the were handed a list of questions they could ask. They purposely exposed the I.R.S. to take our minds of Benghazi. It seemed to work for awhile. They were simply deflecting.

I would love to know what happened in Benghazi!!!!

Wouldn't we all!!

Bet it really chafes their backsides when it keeps coming back up...

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Perhaps Aliens did it? That is why the NDA is needed, so people don't freak out about little green men blowing up our listening posts?

Or time travelers, yes. That is what happened, there was a time traveler there to observe what happened! Because a hundred years from now, people still don't know what actually happened and wanted to find out because it was such a historical event. Yes.

top topics

join