It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkey

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
here are some videos i like.
alcoholic monkeys

the ones who didn't pass the audition.

this one might give my age away, but when the movie came came out. my mom said i walked around the house singing, what wop bam dobbie. instead of Oh, oobee doo

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

This post is a perfect example of opening ones mouth, and removing all doubt that one is a blithering idiot. Every animal doctor who ever walked the face of this planet, has declared a certain fascination with apes, because of thier intelligence, thier adaptability, thier sense of fun, and the soulful gaze of thier eyes. Studies, performed by leading experts in conservation and so on have opined that apes are special amongst all the animals for thier various amazing characteristics, and the way thier social groups work, which are some of the most interesting in the entire animal kingdom.

So piequal3because14, for you, a person who can barely formulate a sentence worth reading, let alone argue your way out of a damp tissue paper, to post such utter twaddle about one of the most well researched, and well loved animals on this planet, places you at odds with not just the VAST majority of human beings on Earth, but some of the most highly educated, well respected environmental and animal campaigners ever to trapse through a jungle.

This has quite honestly been, one of the most poorly informed, badly researched, and totally unsupportable positions, I have EVER seen taken by a poster on a subject. In that regard at least, you should be applauded, because to top some of the complete asshattery that I have seen, takes a monumental level of ignorance and pigheadedness. Well done.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You just been served.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
*Takes off jacket*

Some one told me a some friends need a hand with a fight

Cody

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

To be fair the OP is nothing more than a personal attack on myself, I think this person had a different account which was banned and now has this one.
This person has attacked me many times before condemning me to hell for making a typo amongst other things.
If you go back to page two you can see that the OP is stalking me to some degree.
I don't mind at all this has turned into a wonderful thread and a great slap in the face towards the OP.
Oh check out the OP's artwork please she can't take any constructive criticism at all. Another reason why she made this thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Don't worry If it was a fight the OP knocked herself out many posts ago

Welcome though it is a ruddy good giggle.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by cody599

Don't worry If it was a fight the OP knocked herself out many posts ago

Welcome though it is a ruddy good giggle.

*whistles quietly*

Sorted out the old school way... the Krays would be envious!

Kindest respects

Rod (or should that be Ron?)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Cheers Rod you are a rock I can depend on and all you others who have supported the Ape and Monkey species

No stars and one flag so far
and it was me who flagged it

edit on 19-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Cheers monkeynuts

That was a vile piece of writing OP I'm surprised this is still here to reply to.

Where do you get off writing such utter trash ?

Have a pop at me as well why don't you ? I have feeling you may just regret it as much as you should this

Jealousy is an ugly mistress and BM is entitled to his his opinion on your art.

Cody

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So piequal3because14, for you, a person who can barely formulate a sentence worth reading, let alone argue your way out of a damp tissue paper, to post such utter twaddle about one of the most well researched, and well loved animals on this planet, places you at odds with not just the VAST majority of human beings on Earth, but some of the most highly educated, well respected environmental and animal campaigners ever to trapse through a jungle.
Maybe monkeys are beautiful,but for their own species,for other species are the ugliest thing on Earth.

This why one can say,"Dumb like a monkey".

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You're an evil monkey

Talk about rubbing salt into the wounds

Cody

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well done.
Thank you,indeed well done.

Just watch for whats to come,you do not even dream.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Not always evil look

I give you all a cool song.

And Iam the most kind here no one else has flagged it

edit on 19-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

boymonkey74,
With the greatest respect to your good self, my issue has nothing to do with the intent of the OP but the content they provided. The entire ethos of this site, part of its mantra, its motto, is Deny Ignorance. What the OP did in posting this thread, quite apart from any intent they may have had toward you, is to spread ignorance so thickly that to traverse the steaming, bubbling mass that has been left in thier wake, one needs chest waders and a respirator mask.

Now, as for making a thread as an oblique attack on you goes, its a bloody travesty frankly speaking. This website is not supposed to provide a platform from which members can be attacked in any form, no matter how ineffectual or poorly thought out that format may be. This is supposed to be a place where matters can be talked over, deliberated on, spoken of at length and learned about in depth. It is not a place where one snipes at ones foes like some gutless waste of flesh up a clock tower. There is a phrase, used by my fellow countrymen, often obsessed with the idiot game of football, which states "Oh come on! Play the BALL!". This is in reference to bad tackles, where a player goes for the opposition players legs, rather than aiming to take the ball from thier feet. This is very relevant here in my estimation.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
For some strange reason i have the theme tune to the Rocky movie going through my head?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 19-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Words mixed

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i can't believe i forgot these.
chimps do stupid thing too.

this one seems to enjoy the smell

edit on 19-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I agree with you and some here wanted the thread to be shut down but I pleaded no because we have turned what is a nasty insightful thread into a great thread, that is why I keep coming back to ATS because for every bad apple on here there is 20 good ones.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

No piequal3because14, apes are not ugly to anyone from outside thier species. They are ugly to anyone who lacks any cultural awareness, any compassion, humility, advanced cognitive reasoning skills, the ability to appreciate the scale and complexity of Gods creation, anyone who lacks even the merest whisp of a soul, but not to just anyone.

You have to be a special kind of emotionally distraught, fragile, tetchy, irritable, dull eyed moron to hate apes, but luckily, there arent many such unfortunate specimens, and fortunately, those who ARE in the category of flailing buffoons who hate apes, are, if evidence on the matter is to be trusted, barely capable of communicating thier dislike without making laughable errors in simple grammar, proving themselves incapable of the barest form of wit, and turning everyone in the near vicinity against themselves just by opening thier mouths.

Oh, and while we are about it, I have never heard the phrase "Dumb like a monkey." Do you know why? Because anyone who has ever had dealings with a monkey, and wasnt the result of a union between an over large bacteria, and a recently lobotomised springer spaniel, realises the inherant cleverness of most ape species.

And as for me not dreaming... You assume far too much, for one who is clearly incapable of any higher reasoning skills what so ever.
edit on 19-7-2013 by TrueBrit because: To add detail.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well well haters do hate.

Language of uncivilized persons comes from the jungle,where guess who lives.

But what is good and can be checked is where Earth is heading to.

You all haters here live in your own dispair,with no chance ever to come back to what was before.

And I can guarantee you that.

But I have a feeling that all of you will live in the jungle with monkeys....like the monkeys.

Lie?

or Truth.
edit on 19-7-2013 by piequal3because14 because: -

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Just shows how alike we are to them
come on am I the only person who has a little smell of it when I do a trump?
Please tell me Iam not the only one

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join