It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird thing just happened to me

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've also had an experience that me and the person I was with were in complete disbelief. So much so , I have blocked it out of my mind and can't remember the context. Perhaps for good reason....who knows. sometimes things are better left unknown.

I had an awesome "ghost" experience befoe too.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You should. That way you could sneak up on him and give him the "clap".

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hey Darkblade-what in the world could That have been,I have a picture in my own mind from your description-but one never knows if it was really a similar sight,eh? Fascinating! But scary/freakworthy for sure,I always wonder at how one thinks,especially as a kid,that if you had to see scary and surreal things,you would almost die of fear,but one don't-it just ends up making one wonder all your life,what the Hell was That?!?!

I never had experiences like that during meditation,but I did get that feeling of weightlessness,like the bed had dropped away beneath me,and on one occasion I was,or it Felt like I was thrumming+vibrating like a massive engine,radiating heat and power-it felt like even the molecules of every cell was thrumming+vibrating.It was a rather glorious feeling-like the purring of a cat the size of a continent was going through every atom of my being-that maybe comes closest.

Anyway thank you for sharing that-i wonder if frequencies have anything to do with such odd visuals+experiences-if there are frequencies that overlap with the frequency this world is mostly on-and how many people are sometimes,or even just once or thrice in a lifetime,open to those "whacked-out frequencies",to see whatever crosses their path at such a time?Just speculation though.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I like that thought actually.
I believe the mind acts much like a radio sometimes.
It picks up strange frequencies and generates them as well.

Just an opinion and kind of a theory I have.
(I have several
)
edit on 21-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I never had experiences like that during meditation,but I did get that feeling of weightlessness,like the bed had dropped away beneath me,and on one occasion I was,or it Felt like I was thrumming+vibrating like a massive engine,radiating heat and power-it felt like even the molecules of every cell was thrumming+vibrating.It was a rather glorious feeling-like the purring of a cat the size of a continent was going through every atom of my being-that maybe comes closest.

---
Congrats, those feelings your getting are but small stepping stones in progression, only a person who actually performs meditations would know and explain the exact feelings your describing. Again congrats, at this rate and hard mental work, you might be able to achieve a higher state, but as with all things you need to expand and find some way to get away from our electrical havens of society, like power lines, wifi and a slew of other up and running tech that could drown out potential viable thought processes.
I would suggest a good camping trip out in the middle of nowhere and get away, unplug if you will.
Purge your body of the everyday foods and drink lots of water, maybe some Meditations stones if you feel that might help, like crystals, hit up the focal points.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

That would be impossible for me,with the kids+school+animals+such practical matters-but I have had some truly strange+surreal experiences out here in the Bush,I do have a spiritplace where I go every day for communion with nature,and often my cats join me,its a sanctuary,my quiet place.I cannot imagine not having such a place,its extremely soothing.Also had some other interesting shamanic experiences there.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Interesting, NB, especially with the post that Arnie123 made.

I agree there is something there (in his post) that you need to pay attention to.

Sigh... my brain is fried at the moment; I can't think straight because of lack of sleep. I would like to give a big, long response, but...

I have a thread up on meditation. There are many great links by members to things I hadn't come across in other threads. You may want to check it out, if you want to get back in to meditation again:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I am going to go collapse in my bed for some much needed sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join