It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haha, sure there are no illuminati Celebs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
New day, new revelation, this time from the world most hated kid, you guessed it Justing Bieber.
Notice the Eye and the knight...

And an owl LOL

In before the Nay sayers.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Omg stop the presses immediately.
Lol

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

If the illuminati needs hacks like Beiber to slip their secret, pointless, messages to the masses, good luck controlling anyone but 13 year old pubescent girls, and some boys.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Yeah, this guy is illuminati

Dumbest thread of the year my friend.

And that's including the Boston Marathon actors threads.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This thread pretty much sums up and categorizes the people believing in the "illuminati".

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Celebs are illuminati wanna-bes. I'm sure they are just begging for bieber or Brittany spears to be part of their group.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I should have known, this topic isn't mainstream enough to post.

And guys really for every person who thinks this is bull# there is a person who might be interested.

And no need to get all sarcastic, no one forced you to open this thread. What ever, threads getting trolled upon on the first page never end well anyway.

Kudos to you all.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

it would be ideal for them to get the kids while they are young, think about it, if you can use kids who adore this Justin B. kid they could pay him or get him to say crap that would have the kids scream and agree to do it.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Danny85

Didn't his fans go ape# cutting thwir wrists when bieber got caught smoking herb?
They are brainwashed .
edit on 18-7-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
All I see is a really bad tattoo on a kid with delusions of being Mr. Billy Bada$$... nothing more...

If Beiber is Illuminati, they have seriously lowered their enlistment standards... can't see how someone that dim can be seen as "illuminated"...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

It’s his mother’s eye. Not sure how that qualifies as Illuminati.
More like unIlluminati.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
For someone with so much money, You'd think the kid would have hired a better tattoo artist. That knight is hideous. Maybe he drew it himself?

edit on 18-7-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Danny85

I think the whole illuminati thing needs some serious rational rethinking. I'm sure the Canadian squeakin foetus has been got at by certain people in the industry because of his cash 'value'. All these super rich celebs and politicians flashing masonic symbols all over u tube are surely not advocating a NWO. Why would they or their puppetmasters want to change anything? The system we're all living under right now,(the old world order) is working perfectly for all the super rich parasites and their cronies and minions, namely their 'new money' celebrity cash magnets. Freemasonry is at the heart of it. Simon Cowell even has the square nd compasses symbol on the front of his jet-ski !! I've been researching the illuminati for years now and until fairly recently was of the same opinion as most other theorists. That is that the illuminati are a secret organisation who want to create a NWO. If this is true then their members aren't the rich elite that are running the show now. They surely don't want anything to change. They are part of the OWO that made us all the debt slaves that we still are. I am about to lose my house because the recession they created caused me to lose my job after 23 years. That and cheap immigrant labour.(all part of the elite plan to maximise profit at all costs) If the illuminati want to implement a NWO, I say bring it on. If it includes the abolition of archaic institutions like democracy, rigged politics, dynastic families, outdated oppressive religions,free market money-based capitalism and all the other things that keep the rich, rich and the poor, poor it can't be a bad thing. Do some research and you'll soon discover that the illuminati that can trace their origins back the furthest, split with the masons along time ago. The masonic morons are just spreading confusion so that we'll hate the very word illuminati and it appears to be woking. Think rationally and employ logic.

the biggest con that satan pulled off was not convincing us that he didn't exist, it was convincing us that he is god.

new topics

top topics

join