It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alberta: Bow Valley flooding exposes rotting carcass of a Sasquatch. Legendary Cryptid believed to b

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Alberta: Bow Valley flooding exposes rotting carcass of a Sasquatch. Legendary Cryptid believed to be a surviving Gigantopithecus

www.sagenews.ca

(SNN) – The recent mass flooding in southern Alberta has exposed a rotting corpse of what is believed to be the legendary Sasquatch. Cryptozoologists worldwide are lining up to examine the remains, which were located by a hiker along the Bow River, northwest of Canmore, Alberta.

Eminent Paleontologist Wally Johnson has conducted a preliminary site examination of the remains, and has discovered that the carcass appears to be ancient. “I can report that from the bone structure, stature and a comparison of the mandibles and teeth, that I believe the remains are that of a Gigantopithecus.�
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Interesting... I wonder if its fact or Fiction... we will have to find out as the story unrolls... Ode to our Great and beautiful province of Alberta. Canada.
Since we had lots of flooding in Alberta I guess anyone's ideas as good as mine.. Im suppose to write something meaningful here... I dont know what to write.. I personally think it looks LIKE HONEY BADGER... youtube that.. its funny...

www.sagenews.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Interesting, but I wonder why they couldn't show a good pic? All we see is a head!

edit on 17-7-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

A fascinating article. This was my favorite part:

DISCLAIMER: The above article is SATIRE. This article is provided as humour and any article, image or photograph held out as news is satirical and faux in nature and does not reflect the actions, statements or event of real persons. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the authors of The Sage Satire and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the The Sage News Network or the official policies of the The Sage News.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Punked!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Guess you missed this:

DISCLAIMER: The above article is SATIRE. This article is provided as humour and any article, image or photograph held out as news is satirical and faux in nature and does not reflect the actions, statements or event of real persons. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the authors of The Sage Satire and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the The Sage News Network or the official policies of the The Sage News.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Sage News
"Opinion - Satire - news without boundaries"

Opinion and Satire?
Hmmm.

I think I'll reserve judgement for now.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
The Sage News
"Opinion - Satire - news without boundaries"

Opinion and Satire?
Hmmm.

I think I'll reserve judgement for now.

Most MSM opinion pieces read like satire anymore... at least this is humorous and not just sad...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Satire? That would explain "Coren Lowman."

top topics

join