It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Rover Parachute size Proves NASA Lies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
agesI was studying the Mars landing of the Rover all official images back and forth.
my big hobby alongside Sumerians is 3D visual effects.

1. The lighting of the Mars surface hit me at first as much as the lower part which was sepperated from the module.

2. The reflection of Mars is as the reflection used with a specular bump map technique in 3D. Secondly, the lighting has somehow the look and feel of not using global illumination (a technique when applied simulates light bouncing, which seems to be missing in the Mars Rover module).

Also other things which would explode the space here to write in detail,

I'm sorry, but I don't buy the Mars Curiosity Rover Story.
Nowadays they can simulate in detail EVERYTHING and make it halfway look real.
Hollywood does better effects than the Mars Curiosity Rover by JPL (Mr. Kevin Hussey in Pasadena, the JPL product manager also in charge for the team who made the 3D work for the Mars Rover simulations).

End of the story with this NASA crap by JPL

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by Watcher26

interesting theory
Please explain this video then...

it's a cheap 3d animation

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207
I think that of all the liars in the world......

N.A.S.A would not make an error. (If they decided to spend billions of dollars eating biscuits and coming up with lies)

They are clever sausages over there.

they don't spend more money as they need to shut up those involved creating the fake m
Lunar andMars(bar) landing

it's all fake

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
Hmph!
I am personally unconvinced that curiosity is even on Mars. Get the right kind of light filters, and the Mojave, Utah, or Nevada deserts look like what they tell us that Mars looks like.

When it comes down to it, The only data we have is what 'they' give us.

Funny you mention that....

Let me tell ya, The whole project after I rejected Kevin Hussey's job offer, rang alarm bells in me after what he told me in 2010 on the phone.....

Mars' atmosphere is not the only thing hostile.

Emphasis:

The Russian Mars Probe which was seemingly disabled by what the Russians think was a rocket-like object.
A man-mission to Mars after they land on the surface is a matter of minutes before they (if they can) go back.
All attempts to fly to Mars are in vein. Whatever is there will make sure humans don't get any near the planet.
Considering... it's not ower planet after all, and that, the United States has to accept that fact that nothing in space belongs to them.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nahwey

Do you have anything substantial to back up your claims?

Or is all you have is your words being typed on a keyboard?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Watcher26

My conclusion, taking all of the above into account, and NASA's unwillingness to discuss anomalies on Mars, and their recent desperate efforts to discourage any commercial manned flights to Mars is that they have a lot to hide. What's going on with Mars?

What you may consider an anomaly, NASA and it's geologist know what they are, and they call them rocks.

You do understand the difficulty of a manned mission to mars don't you?

What are they supposed to be hiding?

what they hide?
the mere fact that they (NASA) have to master the skill engineering to shield austronauts against the cosmic radiation and to refrain from weapons on Earth including its usage. The next they have to adopt that they don't own the sol system or the rest of space.

To put this into perspective from a "little green men" point of view, I will do anything to keep humans at distance from the red planet.

Dust, rocks, underground water reserves is not the only thing on Mars (that is obvious, as it is in accordance when reading old Sumerian texts - it leaves little space for romancing what could be or isn't on Mars). I assume a terraformer on Mars which will address Sumerian / Nibiruan DNA and as such can only be activated via DNA of the former mentioned genome. Robotics on Mars are the most plausible answer to the question and most plausible cause for the failed Mars missions in the past.

The hiding game NASA / government has other reasons. They have to produce results, even if a mission fails, in which case they need to figure out how to keep the stake holders at peace and keep the public interested.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by nahwey

the bone doesn't come to the dog, as people like Heiser wish to believe (resorting to armchair judgement of reality with not setting a toe in the water, but are calling themselves researcher and scientists).

likewise, you can start getting in motion and do your own research.
Your words are no match, but silly.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nahwey

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by nahwey

the bone doesn't come to the dog, as people like Heiser wish to believe (resorting to armchair judgement of reality with not setting a toe in the water, but are calling themselves researcher and scientists).

likewise, you can start getting in motion and do your own research.
Your words are no match, but silly.

Sorry but that won't fly here on ATS in the Space Exploration forum. It's a Science forum.

If you want to make wild claims with absolutely NO proof, NO evidence, and NOTHING to back up said claims, may I direct your attention to the Skunk Works forum? That is the place to make wild, unsubstantiated claims and accusations, requiring no proof or sources at all.

Especially the claims you are making. The burden of proof of your claims lays with YOU showing it.

Otherwise, your are simply nothing more than someone not to be taken very seriously in this forum.

Even those that believe that there may be life still on Mars, or ancient life on Mars, try to do so with SOME sort of evidence, and not just wild claims in posts on here. Even they realize that the burden of proof lays with them.

So sorry, your answer won't cut it around here.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del
Not
About to
Say
Anything

Good one... I've seen another one posted on here:

Never
A
Straight
Answer

You guys are great

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It's funny people on the INTERNET with NO real talent, expertise or skill have plenty of time to make up acronyms for NASA.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
What about the fact that Curiosity is an international venture? The rover has instruments created in different countries (sometimes jointly with the USA), and operated by the science teams from those countries:

Russia: en.wikipedia.org...
Germany: en.wikipedia.org...
France: en.wikipedia.org...
Canada: en.wikipedia.org...
Spain and Finland: en.wikipedia.org...

The last instrument delivers "weather reports" from Mars, with temperatures often dropping to below -80 C, and the atmospheric pressure being a tiny fraction of pressure on Earth: cab.inta-csic.es... That hardly sounds like it was done in Arizona desert.

Are you implying that NASA is duping all these international partners by supplying them fake data? Or that all these space agencies and institutes are in on the hoax?

As with the Moon landing hoax, faking it would be more complicated than actually going there.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildespace
What about the fact that Curiosity is an international venture? The rover has instruments created in different countries (sometimes jointly with the USA), and operated by the science teams from those countries:

Russia: en.wikipedia.org...
Germany: en.wikipedia.org...
France: en.wikipedia.org...
Canada: en.wikipedia.org...
Spain and Finland: en.wikipedia.org...

The last instrument delivers "weather reports" from Mars, with temperatures often dropping to below -80 C, and the atmospheric pressure being a tiny fraction of pressure on Earth: cab.inta-csic.es... That hardly sounds like it was done in Arizona desert.

Are you implying that NASA is duping all these international partners by supplying them fake data? Or that all these space agencies and institutes are in on the hoax?

As with the Moon landing hoax, faking it would be more complicated than actually going there.

Not to mention they would have had to launch a probe to mars to broadcast the telemetry data back to those countries. So you would have to have something on mars to receive a signal from earth and rebroadcast it back to earth They would also probably notice the delay since it would literally double the time from command being sent to it being implemented. But hey NASAs smart maybe they figured out how to break the laws of physics???

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nahwey

The hiding game NASA / government has other reasons. They have to produce results, even if a mission fails, in which case they need to figure out how to keep the stake holders at peace and keep the public interested.

Are they not producing results with the pictures being sent back or are you saying they faked those too?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Not to mention they would have had to launch a probe to mars to broadcast the telemetry data back to those countries. So you would have to have something on mars to receive a signal from earth and rebroadcast it back to earth

So something like this...

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nahwey

they don't spend more money as they need to shut up those involved creating the fake m
Lunar andMars(bar) landing

it's all fake

And you have some proof that backs this up?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by dragonridr

Not to mention they would have had to launch a probe to mars to broadcast the telemetry data back to those countries. So you would have to have something on mars to receive a signal from earth and rebroadcast it back to earth

So something like this...

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

Exactly would need to have a probe on mars to fake landing probe on mars. Course this leads to the question of why you would fake it when you have to send something to mars in the first place??????????? But im sure there some strange theory to explain this there all ways is. Just never seem to have any facts to back it up.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
wildespace -

Are you also going to dismiss this data as lies? I think it would be preposterous to think that NASA are fooling all other scientists and space agencies around the world.
What makes you think that a government which spies on its allies and its own citizens as well as its enemies would not lie if it thought there was something to be gained from it? Isn't that rather nieve to think otherwise?

The last instrument delivers "weather reports" from Mars, with temperatures often dropping to below -80 C, and the atmospheric pressure being a tiny fraction of pressure on Earth: (url)... That hardly sounds like it was done in Arizona desert.
Yet it also reaches +20C (or 80F from other www places) at some times too I see when I do a search. That temperature (20C) is fairly reasonable by Earth standards. Everyone always quotes the lowest temperatures, but never the highest ones. Maybe because we are supposed to think we are dealing with a red, dry and barren wasteland like the Moon perhaps?

Mars weather widget
website

(Google Translate) Interesting how far the Russians can detect water under the ground 1 - 2m on Mars

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

qmantoo
wildespace -

Are you also going to dismiss this data as lies? I think it would be preposterous to think that NASA are fooling all other scientists and space agencies around the world.
What makes you think that a government which spies on its allies and its own citizens as well as its enemies would not lie if it thought there was something to be gained from it? Isn't that rather nieve to think otherwise?

That's too generalised and sweeping a statement to be applied to the scientific data coming from internationally-created and internationally-run mission. Governments do lie, but primarily when it comes to geopolitical matters. I just don't see the USA government trying to lie to the worldwide scientific community about science results from Curiosity, for whatever reason.

Yet it also reaches +20C (or 80F from other www places) at some times too I see when I do a search. That temperature (20C) is fairly reasonable by Earth standards. Everyone always quotes the lowest temperatures, but never the highest ones. Maybe because we are supposed to think we are dealing with a red, dry and barren wasteland like the Moon perhaps?

The highest Mars temperatures are talked about sometimes, and can be easily checked on reference sites like Wikipedia anyway. Summer day temperatures would allow an astronaut walk around wearing just a pressure suit and an oxygen supply. But these maximum temperatures don't help with the fact that the average temperatures are very cold. www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nahwey

You know another reason for the failed missions just might be its hard to get there.After all working out a trajectory to mars is well rocket science and its trying to put something safely on to mars means its course has to be plotted even before lift off. I once saw an article that compared sending something to mars with a man standing in the end zone trying to use a slingshot to hit target the size of a quarter in the other end zone. Needless to say you would have to be precise.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

You are assuming the scientists involved in these experiments are really stupid dont you? And that they wouldnt notice if NASA tried to fake there telemetry data. Remember this scientists in other countries are getting live feeds from mars and they can tell if there instruments are working properly. So this argument is well stupid it just shows a lack of understanding in physics. Since they have to know where the rover is at in order to send the data to it in the first place.Unless of course NASA sent something to mars to relay the data back and forth. But if they sent something there why not send the rover in the first place?
edit on 9/10/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join