It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwinism; What a Fake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Hate to blow your well thought out Thread in the First Post, but, someone had to.

In a recent trip to Fort George , i was a little Surprised when going through the Barracks.

All the Beds were no Longer than 5 Feet Long.

I asked the Guide why the Beds were so short.

"People were Shorter back then " was her answer.

In just a short 2 hundred Years , Mankind has gotten Taller, EVOLVED if you will.

Now, how old is the Earth ?

We will evolve into human giraffes in a mullion years, to crop those high trees, I guess.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by boymonkey74

Go...Search...It...Your...Self.

Only a kid whines, an adult acts, kid.

"Any fool can criticize condemn and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
edit on 17-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

Once again you should know by now it is your job to back up your claims with links but you keep saying that I have to? well I will not.
Adults would know this, adults would not tell porkie pies, adults would understand about the evidence is all for evolution.
Just pointing out the facts, not whinning because I know Iam right.
Evidence please or you are talking BS.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Also OP why have you not even tried to refute my evidence and others evidence of evolution happening before our eyes? Whats the matter? you just gone La la la la not reading?

same reason he ignored all of my posts clearly showing him wrong, and in some cases, just making crap up. Because he's not here to learn or debate, he's right, the magic man in the sky did it, facts be damned.

Which is fine, except people like him are in control of the education system in the US. We're all doomed, American or not.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Cherished beliefs are doomed to fall once evidence is shown in the right persective.

Yes, your belief in creationism, but not for you, because you've closed your mind to the possibility, and FACT, that you are wrong. blind faith breeds more than ignorance, remember that as you travel down the dark twisted path into the dark ages that you so wish to be living in.

However, evolution's idea cannot add to a DNA strand. If you could, then we would be living longer than 100 years and only look like a 30 year old.

Clearly, like everything else with the exception of maybe bible verses, you have no understanding, not even at a basic level, of what DNA is, or how it operates, let alone genes, let alone evolution.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

and Lying? You sound more like a child throwing a temper tantrum on how it doesn't fit your view. In other words, all answer given by you, are wrong.

I am throwing a temper tantrum, you are making statements that are patently false, and some less intelligent or inquisitive people will read it, and assume it's true. You ARE lying. Everything I have posted is backed up with peer reviewed, and repeatable, experiments and studies. Everything.

there are two reasons why we still call it the "theory" of evolution:

1) Because of how nature operates, it is literally impossible for us to recover remains of every type of species on earth in every incarnation since the beginning of life on this planet.

2) Because people like you refuse to acknowledge the fact that evolution takes place at all (which we have) and whine and complain and write angry letters until the school system starts teaching that there is a "controversy". there isn't.

Anyone with the education to actually study the situation agrees, those who do not, are like you, completely out of their depth.

So, you can whine about how I'm making you look foolish all you want, until you actually even TRY to back up any of the non-sensible dribble you've barfed all over the forum here, I'll keep at it. Posting facts anyone can verify. Telling you how foolish you look. The others will probably do the same.

Because I know your game. Keep posting nonsense, never actually respond to questions or facts, until the rest of us get tired and leave and "you win".

Not gonna happen friend, I am here for the same reason a lot of these kind people are here:

To Deny Ignorance.

The easiest way to do that, is to find the most ignorant statements on the forum, and show how they are false, misleading, or outright lies. That target has landed squarely on you my friend, and it's locked on, and it's not going to stop.

Feel free to address any of the statements I've made in regards to your nonsense, and show them to be wrong. I'll be eagerly awaiting it. And hell, you might even win a noble prize, because if you can disprove ANYTHING I've stated, you'd be overturning a heck of a lot of science.

And since my faith in science drives me, I'd actually love to be proven wrong. But in this case, it's impossible.

Oh, and just to burst another one of your silly bubbles, mainly for my own amusement:

All of us have the potential to live way past 100, it's environmental factors and diet that reduce our lifespan. As well, through gene therapy, we are finding ways of manipulating DNA and gene sequences to limit and reduce the effects of aging. Scientists have recently discovered some genes that appear to be responsible for the breakdown we view as aging. They've successfully extended the life of yeast through manipulation making it live potentially 100x longer than it would have normally.
edit on 18-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Phoenix267

The Forbidden Secret

This is where I began to question what holding does evolution have in the world.

I read the whole book about 1 year ago. In the regard of the thread is very interesting the read from page 35 to page 81. I'm not an creationist, absolutely not but the author raises some very interesting points in those pages.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I'm not an creationist, absolutely not but the author raises some very interesting points in those pages.

I would read it, but the quotes the OP posted from it contain outright lies. I don't have time for government propaganda, why would I make time for creationist propaganda.

That said. Clearly, I have a problem with creationism, and by extension, creationists. I don't have a problem with religion, I don't go for it myself, but I don't fault anyone for having faith. Creationism is something more sinister, faith and religion have their place, science is not that place, and for the most part they maintain a separation. Creationism requires ignorance of facts, and it attempts to spread forcing everyone religious or not, to be taught it in science class alongside actual facts.

IMO creationism, because of it's link to Christianity, gives all Christians a bad rap, not all of them take that book literally, and most of them don't buy into creationism versus science, nor the young earth retardedness.

===

I'll try to make my issue more tangible. If creationism was invented in it's current form before, lets say the 1940s, we wouldn't have half of the amazing discoveries and technologies we have today. We wouldn't.

Go further back and we'd never have cracked the atom, never created the bomb, and probably would have lost WW2.

Our species in on the verge of understanding the nature of reality, for real, understanding what reality is made of. We're on the verge of moving out into space, possibly colonizing other worlds, and increasing the probability of our survival.

If they win, and science gets pushed aside and ignored, in the long run, we're doomed. We should be proud of the fact that for the most part humanity has escaped the grasp of the ignorance and fear of the dark ages, we surely can't let ourselves slip back into it. And considering the technology we have, it's kind of terrifying to me.
edit on 18-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Ok please show us evidence for a great world wide flood...because there isn't any.
The great flood was a local event not world wide.
Face it you are just making stuff up, how do you know all this eh? it is just your imagination (I hope) show us proof or it isn't true.

I don't want to sound to out of the subject but I suggest you to do a thorough research before you make such claims. To make things clear, I'm an atheist so save me the remarks about creationism, bible or other religious stuff.

According to Mark Isaak, there are 360 cultures around the world that have flood stories or myths in their oral and written tradition. Does that prove that the myth about a global flood is true? No!!! But proves that flood stores aren't local events at all and that in a distant past, to many cultures must have suffered from the same flood (considering the similarity in their stories). Graham Hancock does a great job explaining the nature of this myth worldwide and refers to it as a distant collective memory of a big calamity or disaster.So IMO there is more to this stories than just a fantasy spin (as some want us to believe).

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

yes lots of different floods but no global one.
Like the atlantis myth was most probably Santorini which was blown sky high by a 38km wide volcano. But did it cause a global flood? no just a local one.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Telos

yes lots of different floods but no global one.
Like the atlantis myth was most probably Santorini which was blown sky high by a 38km wide volcano. But did it cause a global flood? no just a local one.

I don't think you really got what I said. Read it again, carefully this time.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Yes I did. I stand by my comment.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Since we're on the subject, there is also a very interesting read created as a form of dialog between the world most foreknown atheist/evolutionist Richard Dawkins and an anthropologist (if I'm not mistaken) who goes by the name Ed Conrad. I find the whole material very informative and a real food for thoughts. I invite you all to read it: Men in EMBARRASSING PLACES

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Telos

Yes I did. I stand by my comment.

Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Let me join in defending Charlie Darwin, who himself was not a scientist, nor ever educated to be one. In fact the only "schooling" he had was to be a minister.

Long haired dogs produce long haired dogs, short haired dogs produce short haired dogs, therefore we can conclude that all living organisms descended from a common ancestor.

That was painful just to type, but essentially this is the only argument his defenders are making (or attempting to)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

But isn't it interesting that everything is by Design, not chance?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Why isn't the designs perfect then? why do you keep avoiding peoples evidence of evolution?
Many here have shown you evolution happening as we type here, in our own lifetimes.
Stop dodging the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Try again, look deeper, careful on your claims, evolution is a fools game. You can't put new wine in old bottles.

This was never a game, this is just another view outside the box.
edit on 18-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Then why are we dying? If your idea of evolution is so perfect, then why are we dying?

What is wrong with knowing the past? What is wrong about knowing how we are made? What is wrong about finding ourselves?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Telos

But isn't it interesting that everything is by Design, not chance?

It would be if it were true - but it isn't, so it isn't.

Glad to have cleared that up for you

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Proof, in your own words, if you'll please.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join