It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwinism; What a Fake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by boymonkey74

Then why are we dying?

Evolution pretty much demands that we die - because if we did not then the species would nto change at all!!

If your idea of evolution is so perfect, then why are we dying?

Who said evolution is perfect? And why wouldn't we die?

What is wrong with knowing the past? What is wrong about knowing how we are made? What is wrong about finding ourselves?

Nothing at all - why are you so set against it?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Try again, look deeper, careful on your claims, evolution is a fools game.

since it evolved you I guess I cant' argue with that!!

You can't put new wine in old bottles.

Utterly irrelevant much?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Then why are we dying? If your idea of evolution is so perfect, then why are we dying?

What is wrong with knowing the past? What is wrong about knowing how we are made? What is wrong about finding ourselves?

Nothing is wrong with knowing about our past and how we EVOLVED into what we are today, thats the whole point of archaeology etc, we are finding who we came from, what species our great ancestors were.
Evolution is nothing to do with the creation of life and Iam sure we will discover why life happens one day.
I have no clue what you are on about with the dying thing...
Once again though explain why you refute the facts that we have seen evolution happening in our lifetimes.
Please answer our questions because many have provided proof to you but you have either just ignored it or are too pigheaded to understand it.
edit on 18-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Then why are we dying?

Evolution pretty much demands that we die - because if we did not then the species would nto change at all!!

Why? Why go through such an effort to prove that evolution is real? Creationist? Yes, I know that we just appeared.

What is the DNA strand? I'll give you one thing, out of the hundreds it is, It's a SONG!

It is you who is against it. I know your standpoint kid, However, it has grown ridiculous to this point. You claim you know the past, yet refuse to read the books that talks about it. You claim that evolution is the key to everything, yet not look at the design of your own DNA and how it deteriorates over the generations.

You claim to know all these things, and I'll ask you, "What are you going to do about it?"
edit on 18-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I am having a hard time answering a monkey who can't read a book that I provided.

I provide ways to get answers, not direct answers.

Dying, if Evolution Theory was correct, would only be a rare occurrence. For someone that claims to know the answers, has a hard time trying to find the real answers to his own questions.

I'll tell you again, GO SEARCH IT YOURSELF, MONKEY BOY.
edit on 18-7-2013 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

No... again for the third time you are the one claiming all types of BS without any proof..no links nothing, it is not my job to provide your links it is yours.
Others here have shown you evidence of evolution and you have not even mentioned them, you just go around ignoring the truth.
So Fu I will not go and search for proof of your claims that is your job to provide them. Oh and I think ATS would agree with me on this.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Wait you think that we just appeared?

Care to explain all the other Homids that came before us then?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You can't read a single book, can you?

Back to the post!

come on, dude, what can reading one book do to your entire life? Just one, small book.

I'll play nice, but know this, "When you stop learning, you become the fool."

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I will read the book, but first can you try and answer the many questions people have asked you.
Mine is explain other types of hominids that have been before us?.
Explain why evolution is wrong when we can see it happening in our lifetimes?.
Fool? sounds like you stopped learning a long time ago, or you have only just begun.
Iam going for you being a troll tbh, you have avoided all the evidence and not backed up ANY of your so called facts.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Read a book? I think you need to read a basic science book, considering you got the 2nd law of thermodynamics so completely wrong. Plus what evolution actually means.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Then why are we dying?

Why? Why go through such an effort to prove that evolution is real? Creationist? Yes, I know that we just appeared.

Who said evolution is perfect?

Why go to such an effort - because it is good to know what came before - just like you suggested a few posts ago - forgotten already?

What is the DNA strand? I'll give you one thing, out of the hundreds it is, It's a SONG!

lol - keep digging - maybe you'll find the bottom of your rabbit hole...but I hope not - you're so funny

It is you who is against it.

no - I'm, pretty sure I'm not - what with all the years I've studied history.

and of course evolution is exactly a study of the past - and you are the one railing against it........so...yeah....i'm going to go with "you're wrong about this TOO" as my answer for 10

I know your standpoint kid, However, it has grown ridiculous to this point. You claim you know the past, yet refuse to read the books that talks about it.

"Original of the species" talks about the past......

You claim that evolution is the key to everything,

Nope - never did, never will.

yet not look at the design of your own DNA and how it deteriorates over the generations.

that would be because I'm not a geneticist...duh!

You claim to know all these things,

No I don't. YOU claim I know all these things......which of course simply supports the observation that you are full of yourself and know squat......

and I'll ask you, "What are you going to do about it?"

do about what?

What I'm going to do about you is encourage you to continue to entertain us, and I will do this by pointing out your errors, lies, disinformation, assumptions and fallacies every now and tehn - you've given me plenty to work with

edit on 18-7-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Read, sir, read.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Go home, just go home, kid.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

thanks you, thank you, thank you very much

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Waaaaaa! who is the kid here? the one throwing names about (you) or the ones refusing to try and refute any evidence we have shown (also you) or the person who refuses to back up any of his own claims because he really knows they are BS (also you btw).
Don't call others Kid when it is clear the person you are calling kid is light years older than you intellectually.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You for got to include not bothering to answer any questions at all about things he (or she?) claims.......just for completeness you understand

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Just read, kid, just read the book.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Nothing in your post has anything to do with Evolution or Darwin. It's a little sad to see that two minutes on Wikipedia/Google could have shown you your own foolishness to make this post.

Also, aside from Darwin/Evolution....your view of the Big Bang is very naive since there are many theories, alternative scenarios where one (of many) Big Bangs could have happened without violation fundamental laws of physics. For example the theory of multiple "dimensions"/universes where the Big Bang for one is actually the birth of another universe. And that's just one theory.
edit on 18-7-2013 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Careful, went into that arena, and turned out it was false.

Back to the post!

I understand that most missed this, but hey, why not start at the beginning?

No dimensions, only planes.

No big bang, only the Word.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join