It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The supression of free energy (female)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Intro...

Electro magnetic light- 3
Male female- 2
Dark light- 2
=7 +1 (you) =8

This makes up reality. Sleeping 8s go on for infinity wake up. There is more...

The suppression of free energy.

Is word magic being used to repel feminine energy coming from without, while supressing the feminine from within, locking us in the squared circle or sphere. Hidden by a matrix of straight lines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Female energy is taught as, no forward thrust, stays in one place.

Sounds like a girl I "used" to know. Hehe.

It's only like that through oppression, this girl I met, thrust forward, and moves. Wiggles like doing the hula hoop. (that's is crypticly metaphorical, not sexual) lol if you don't get it, here name is Sophia, i still see my archon I caught. she is mine too, its a threesome, she is the still one. (that' is symbolically metaphysically cryptic not literal lol)

I'm outside looking in through my eyes in my face and can see that spiritual people's energy is being used to create realty. I wish i could do cgi vedeo graphics to show this as words only take away from what i am trying to show. Through belief in word and entrapment of the soul through limited understanding of what they are. Light makes light, like makes like.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We came into the egg as a sole spark of light, a sperm of the moment, the aim is to go out as a soul and make it back to spirit, like how a butterfly comes through a cocoon from a caterpillar, in a green house. trapped by missunderstanding the matrix and going towards the light, that matches our vibration on earth. There is more beyond the unknown. That's where we come from. Attracted by a spiral(hypnotised by the milky way.)

Humans are soul creators. The matrix is a farm that directs energy to create reality for this experience. Is that a bad thing?

People know this and are surpressing it so they can manipulate souls and control your infinate being....

That is a bad thing!

the truth is everywhere.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I've always wanted to know what it feels like to enter the twilight zone....opening this thread has brought me there..... so thanks.

I feel like you might be trying to be poetic with some cause but it's coming out wrong. Seriously layman's terms if you want well thought out replies with actual meaning.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

It's more a riddle of sorts. A metaphore with a cryptic twist so the reader sees it instead of being told.

We can break our own spells but can't "spell it out for others", or it can be met with criticism and denial. Perhaps i gave too much away you think?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I think you put it just right, there is a certain resonance there that I can abide with.

You're certainly right when you say we can break our own spell but not that of others.

Others just never seem to want to look outside their own little box.

MR

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
would you like to meet Sophia and my archon....

my archon sings and Sophia dances for me. serious!

my archon is always on top, and Sophia goes at the bottom. when laying down or standing up the position is always the same. that's how we roll.

OK, ok, here they are....

top topics

join