It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU takes tougher stance on Israeli settlements

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

It's better in the long run to kill the Palestinians slowly than quickly. Look at how many billions Israel begs from nations every year they say they are doing this to keep them safe from Hamas. So if they were to get rid of the Palestinians the money would dry up.

I don't buy that one bit.

If they were to get rid of the Palestinians, and everyone around them, they wouldn't have any so called problems.......

WHY would they need it, if the so called problem, isn't there? Thats a lot of land to bulldoze and make new homes on, wouldn't you say?

I don't think Israel really cares what the rest of the World thinks. They will go to war with any Country they view as a threat. Its happened before.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

edit on 16-7-2013 by neo96 because: Editied for moderator ruling

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

When did Israel become civilized? Forced sterilization of women, more human rights violations than the rest of the world combined. How can you call this civilized?

I thought it was the Canadians?

“The Canadian government has long been among the so-called Western advocates of human rights. Nevertheless, it tops the list of human rights violators,” he stated.

Canada worst human rights violator in world: Iran lawmaker

Thanks......... PressTV

Looks like Iran has never seen how the natives were treated in America. I'm sure many of the people in Gaza would enjoy having what these mistreated natives in Canada is getting. lol: an Israeli supporter running to Iranian state run media for backup. lol:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Strange thing however....

The directive, part of the 2014-20 financial framework, covers all areas of co-operation between the EU and Israel, including economics, science, culture, sports and academia.

It does not cover trade, such as produce and goods originating in settlements.

So they can place restrictions on anything except trade.
"Trade" is where the big money is.

I wonder how much "produce and goods" originates in the "settlements" and just WHO 'owns' the "produce and goods" ?

Sounds like this could just be a puppy-petting exercise.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

It's better in the long run to kill the Palestinians slowly than quickly. Look at how many billions Israel begs from nations every year they say they are doing this to keep them safe from Hamas. So if they were to get rid of the Palestinians the money would dry up.

I don't buy that one bit.

If they were to get rid of the Palestinians, and everyone around them, they wouldn't have any so called problems.......

WHY would they need it, if the so called problem, isn't there? Thats a lot of land to bulldoze and make new homes on, wouldn't you say?

I don't think Israel really cares what the rest of the World thinks. They will go to war with any Country they view as a threat. Its happened before.

They beg the money for defense some is spent on weapons the rest in their pockets remember America spent more on Israels national defense than Israel did. If you were making billions fighting against a bunch of people who can't even aim a missile at a settlement would you want it to come to an end?

You are right Israel doesn't care what the world thinks. Well they do when they beg money and weapons.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't post a video by that racist ignorant asshole. So if you agree with him do you think like him as well?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

They won't have to worry about it. God will take care of it. I was amazed to find out some of the things happening in the world when any country tries to grill Israel for any reason. George Sr got his house pounded by 25ft waves from a freak storm while he was in office in '91 2 days after he tried to manipulate Israel. That's only the tip of what I found out. Something big is about to happen to the source of that legislation in the form of a natural disaster. Mark my words. The history of some wild events immediately following these kinds of actions has been obscured or overlooked. But they always got a divine response.

God isn't a real estate agent.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Youtube video.
Must be true.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

There a point there?

Really?

As the Palestinians are begging money from the UN and Iran.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by neo96

Youtube video.
Must be true.

Prefer WIKI ?

en.wikipedia.org...

BTW the video comes from here:

www.mapsofwar.com...

Who cares though right?

Why let facts get in the way of good demagoguery.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yeah stating the fact of the endless 2000 year old war between them is 'racist'.

And there are those who keep perpetuating it by those who don't even live there.

edit on 16-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

Clearly Iran has no problem nuking all the palestinians along with them

Why not?

They will go to heaven and get there 70 Virgins

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
reply to post by dashen

Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the map and i think they are still developing a nuke big enough to do it in one hit.

Could you imagine if they made something like the Tsar bomb

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73

reply to post by dashen

Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the map and i think they are still developing a nuke big enough to do it in one hit.

The wipe off the map was just more propaganda he never said it. Also there is no proof of them building nukes.

Exactly, if you listen to the speech that Ahmadinejad gave you would know that the whole "wiping off the map" thing was taken completely out of context by the US government/media and they ran with it.

I listened to that speech and i dont need subs as im fluent in Farsi. I can tell you that when he mentioned wiping Zionism off the map he and his speechwriters indeed knew that Zionism and Judaism are today intertwined due to the holocaust, among other things. They reffered to Zionism and not Judaism because it is easier to target Zionists, since they have a border. Jews don't have a border only because Israel is not a theocracy. If it was then i can guarantee you he would have used the word 'Jews' instead of Zionists'.

In fact, why dont you riddle me this? Which sole country in the mideast provides palestinians with food, water, med, light oil, gas etc? I will give you a clue, it is also the only full democracy in the mideast!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

reply to post by dashen

Don't imitate, innovate. I'm sure today something a lot more interesting could be achieved.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by crazyewok

reply to post by dashen

Don't imitate, innovate. I'm sure today something a lot more interesting could be achieved.

Why bother they want to wipe Israel out right?

May as well go with what works. And a 100 MT nuke would do it.

Wouldnt even need a accurate strike. Just put in a truck and drive it to the border and bang no Israel.
edit on 16-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by combatmaster

Originally posted by RedShirt73

reply to post by dashen

The wipe off the map was just more propaganda he never said it. Also there is no proof of them building nukes.

Exactly, if you listen to the speech that Ahmadinejad gave you would know that the whole "wiping off the map" thing was taken completely out of context by the US government/media and they ran with it.

I listened to that speech and i dont need subs as im fluent in Farsi. I can tell you that when he mentioned wiping Zionism off the map he and his speechwriters indeed knew that Zionism and Judaism are today intertwined due to the holocaust, among other things. They reffered to Zionism and not Judaism because it is easier to target Zionists, since they have a border. Jews don't have a border only because Israel is not a theocracy. If it was then i can guarantee you he would have used the word 'Jews' instead of Zionists'.

In fact, why dont you riddle me this? Which sole country in the mideast provides palestinians with food, water, med, light oil, gas etc? I will give you a clue, it is also the only full democracy in the mideast!

All Jews are not Zionist and not all Zionist are Jews. And seeing how Zionist backed Hitler just shows how intertwined they are with Judaism. And he said Zionism like Communism will fade from the pages of time. Not wipe off the map. Zionist are atheist that try to use the Jewish faith to cover their crimes.

So Israel is giving back very little of what they stole from Palestine. Well isn't that nice of them. And you really shouldn't use the word democracy when describing a apartheid state like Israel it dirties the word.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Before Palestinians are wiped from the map?

When has anyone but the Palestinians talked about wiping anyone off any map?

palestinians are talking about it while Israel takes a more actions speak louder than words approach

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Personally I'm glad the EU has taken a stand on the Palestinian issue. As far as the rest of the slanted commentary/rant/ramblings of the topic...

Meh...

edit on 16-7-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

God isn't a real estate agent.

Neither is the EU. WHat can they really do? their currency is failing faster than the dollar. They also have soem human rights abuses as well. French treatment of immigrnts is a good one to point out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join