It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is for Trayvon" .. black youths target hispanic man and beat him.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
This is the alarm bell ringing and all non-blacks had better perk up their ears. Be ready for anything. You can be attacked at any time. It's no different than walking through the wilderness. Only a fool would be caught unarmed. The predators won't bother to make any distinction whether you're hispanic or asian or "white". If you're not black, that'll be enough to warrant savage unprovoked attacks. You can no longer afford the luxury of being PC and pretending you're not in grave danger from this kind of thuggery. The vicious animal has been poked with the stick and there is no way to unpoke it. BE READY.

I won't attack you, so why must you call me a vicious animal?

You're just as bad as the fools who are attacking non whites, if that's your mentality.

edit on 16-7-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

This is the alarm bell ringing and all non-blacks had better perk up their ears. Be ready for anything. You can be attacked at any time. It's no different than walking through the wilderness. Only a fool would be caught unarmed. The predators won't bother to make any distinction whether you're hispanic or asian or "white". If you're not black, that'll be enough to warrant savage unprovoked attacks. You can no longer afford the luxury of being PC and pretending you're not in grave danger from this kind of thuggery. The vicious animal has been poked with the stick and there is no way to unpoke it. BE READY.

Perhaps it't time for me to take another break from ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yeah.. so much for the melting pot society we live in. I think that slavery was an abomination but I believe our country would be much better off right now if it had never happened we would have many less of the angry and lazy " I am going to use slavery and oppression as a crutch" black people who have raised their children in an angry "hate whitey environment because they owe us for what they did to our people a few hundred years ago" and would have the ones who want to be here and be productive. I personally think it a ridiculous crutch for black folks to still use slavery as an excuse for oppression, or segregation. America has been
great at oppressing and using many different cultures, such as the Irish, Chinese and Japanese and yet we don't hear them bitching and complaining about it. Many white cultures in history have been more violently oppressed for a longer period of time than black folks and I don't complain about it. Mankind perpetrates atrocities, we have all seen it through history. We try to learn from our mistakes and move forward, but some of the black folks in America want to stagnate in it and convert it to anger. It 's ridiculous. Any violent protests should be put down immediately and with non-lethal force. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave our beautiful country we don't need nor want you here.
edit on 16-7-2013 by kdyam because: a slight touching up

edit on 16-7-2013 by kdyam because: done

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

ALL OF THEM ARE TO BLAME. Shame on all of them.

How do you know they weren't the neighborhood watch program? Do you know the full background of the person who was beaten? For all you know he could have been casing houses to break into you know like "Martin" was doing?

Why did the neighborhood watch group run away when they heard 911 was being called and why did they have guns when Baltimore has some of the country's strictest gun control laws?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Seems to me Trayvon started all of the racial tension in this whole deal. That "crazy ass cracker" he contacted his girlfriend about ended up killing him. So I think its a total idiot black kid that started up this latest racial explosion. And all the idiots like Sharpton, Jackson even Holder & Obama have jumped on the band wagon and are tying to turn the whole issue the other way around!

Freaks like Barbara WaWa got in on it interviewing George Zimmerman's parents last night on Nightline. Did anyone else see that psycho last night? Seems like she was baiting them and trying to force them into admitting something that wasn't true, just to be PC! Just the look in Babara's eyes was scary enough!

I feel sorry for George's parents and siblings, they will have to be on the down low until all this idiocracy blows over. Might be more attacks before it's all over. I hope I am wrong...
edit on 16-7-2013 by blockhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
These people no doubt have never been out of their hoods long enough to know what the real world is like and how everything really is. And you know that they didn't see the trial or understand the facts of the case. They don't want to know. They don't want to understand. This is a problem.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If the courts want to screw black over, then I hope there is more to come. Instead get the Zimmerman supporters, not random people.

Society still deems the black as an expendable item and should not receive justice when murdered. I say get em all and let God sort them out.

I am not black but am A minority in a freaking country my own people were once the majority. I am still treated like crap and compared to those that do wrong.

I do not drink, yet am called an alcoholic. I do not do drugs, yet am considered a drug user. I do not steal, yet I am watched like a hawk when in a store (even worse is that there are people who come to MY country and look down on my people). I have fought when attacked and only when attacked never instigated, yet they consider me and my people to be violent psychopaths.

I have made my mistakes and will never use my race as an excuse for my failures. Racism is rampant in North America. I consider my race to be the blacks of Canada. I know and understand what they go through. We, as well as them, are always judged guilty. Why is it a Native Canadian/African American spends months in jail for a small drug charge, while a white man charged with the same offense gets a fine?

I have seen and felt racism first hand. My own mother suffers from arthritis and lost her Tylenol, when phoned to ask for a refill, the Hindu doctor asked her if she was selling it and would be unable to refill it. I raised some hell, bought her the medicine and threatened legal action. Her reply was go ahead I am a Doctor and your an Indian, who they going to believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is sick, and MANY such attacks happened last year, too, shortly after this was made into a national event. There are some truly sick people in the world.

Worse, this has only 40-something flags, and a thread claiming Zimmerman is "guilty" has over 80. What happened to denying ignorance?!?!?

Well, added the link to my signature, and let's see if those claiming one was race based come in and condemn this attack as well. Don't hold your breath!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You'd better build a bunker, brother. They'll stop at nothing to come for you, just you though!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Perhaps it't time for me to take another break from ATS.

Why? The real world too much for you to take?

All you whites and hispanics that think you aren't a target, you are WRONG. There is more seething rage and stupidity in the black community right now aimed at non-blacks than you obviously know. Time to grow a pair and stand up for yourself, not only to defend your life, but to clear the streets of these subhuman scum.

And no, there is nothing racist about anything I've said. Where is this violence and ignorance coming from? The black community. That is fact, not opinion, and facts cannot be racist. Sharing facts cannot be racist.

If someone is black and doesn't share the mentality of these animals, you shouldn't be offended should you? If I saw gangs of KKK members going around attacking random blacks I'll denounce their actions from the rooftops and go out armed to help defend my fellow countrymen and women.

People are never going to see things straight until they get the black = victim mentality out of their heads. Things change, democrats used to support slavery, now they are the "minority supporting" party. Once people realize that blacks are committing hate crimes against whites, hispanics, and asains at ridiculously high rate compared to the other way around, maybe you'll get the point.

We are being attacked physically for the color of our skin. We stand up for ourselves and you call us racists? Shame on you. Why don't you tell reginald denny about how evil whites are, and how poor, poor, oppressed black people are the victims.

If you want to find the largest source of racism and racial hatred in this country, rest your eyes upon the black community. THEY are the ones fostering racial divide and hate in this country. It's time to stop.
edit on 16-7-2013 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdyam
reply to post by jhn7537

Yeah.. so much for the melting pot society we live in. I think that slavery was an abomination but I believe our country would be much better off right now if it had never happened we would have many less of the angry and lazy " I am going to use slavery and oppression as a crutch" black people who have raised their children in an angry "hate whitey environment because they owe us for what they did to our people a few hundred years ago" and would have the ones who want to be here and be productive. I personally think it a ridiculous crutch for black folks to still use slavery as an excuse for oppression, or segregation.

140 years ago.
edit on 16-7-2013 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Time for a meaningful poem !! Wouldn't this be a good thing for kids to recite every morning after the pledge of allegiance?

The Cold Within

Six humans trapped in happenstance
In dark and bitter cold,
Each one possessed a stick of wood,
Or so the story's told.

Their dying fire in need of logs,
The first woman held hers back,
For of the faces around the fire,
She noticed one was black.

The next man looking across the way
Saw not one of his church,
And couldn't bring himself to give
The fire his stick of birch.

The third one sat in tattered clothes.
He gave his coat a hitch,
Why should his log be put to use,
To warm the idle rich?

The rich man just sat back and thought
Of the wealth he had in store,
And how to keep what he had earned,
From the lazy, shiftless poor.

The black man's face bespoke revenge
As the fire passed from sight,
For all he saw in his stick of wood
Was a chance to spite the white.

The last man of this forlorn group
Did naught except for gain,
Giving only to those who gave,
Was how he played the game.

The logs held tight in death's still hands,
Was proof of human sin,
They didn't die from the cold without,
They died from the cold within.

- by James Patrick Kinney -

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The fact that all this race baiting and fanning the flames is coming in the middle of the biggest heat of summer isn't helping. The cities are always extra irritable at this time of year. And the high schoolers are out of school (those that bother to stay in school are out). So there are more of them roaming around without a job and with nothing to do but be irritated and get into criminal trouble.

You know what's ironic???

In 2008, the US voted in the first black president.
And yet, the racial tensions are worse now than before IMO.
Obama himself is guilty of playing the race card, many times [Holder especially].

The MSM is definitely largely responsible for this fiasco that has gotten out of hand.
It's crazy insane!!!!

And what does the looting and beating people up prove??
Not a damn thing other than enjoying violence and breaking the law.
Pitiful and disgusting....

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Oh they hold the majority of the blame and that blame isn't excused by the others that are to blame, but there are others to blame.

While this probably wasn't the kids first crime, this particular man and event was caused by the combination of the media, and politicians that made people think this case was a race case.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

While I agree that posters post was a little ignorant and insensitive, 140 years doesn't make it any more justifiable. The world can change in a generation and I think our generation (I think you and I are close I age) is the least racist in our history. I don't know ANYONE that is legitimately racist. I've met people that have made ignorant cmments, and called them out, but I don't think I know anyone that judges based on skin color. Id say it's racist to assume all white people owned slaves ya know? I know mine didn't.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Black minister's honest take on Trayvon. This needs to go viral thought the country!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What eludes me is how this story ever got on the tips of so many American tongues? To my way of thinking, in order for it to reach this status, someone, somewhere had to have been fanning the flames! Should this not have been a local story to The citizens of the area and perhaps state? I can't put my finger on it but ever since the batman shootings My little voice deep down has been raging about patterns and how someone, somewhere, is trying to get some kind of bad ball into play and so far it's not gone according to plan. Or maybe it has...Maybe the idea is to get the pot of oil boiling before dropping in the ice block.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Boy that will show those brown people not to mess with blacks...

Wait I'm confused....Isn't Zimmerman white or is it that the President is white...I get all this white, black, brown thing mixed up when your mom's ethnic background doesn't matter...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
reply to post by LexiconV

That kid was no "gangsta". He was a little punk a$$ bit**.
Id like to see these pinche miyates try that shi* around my parts.

Eh, you dont get it. Calm yourself and see through the lies.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
that is just plain dumb if true. The young blacks nationwide would be quick work for the ruthless Mexican and Central American gangs all across the country. Hope this doesn't get out of hand.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join