It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is for Trayvon" .. black youths target hispanic man and beat him.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This is what a REAL racial hate crime looks like ...

Baltimore Sun Witness claims youths yelled 'this is for Trayvon' in beating

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

In a post that drew nearly 50 comments on Facebook, real estate agent Christina Dudley said she was walking to her car just before 9 p.m. when she saw several young black males and two black females chasing a 37-year-old Hispanic man west on North Linwood Avenue past East Fairmont Avenue.

"One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of him," Dudley said in an interview.
They caught up to the man at the corner of Fairmount and N. Streeper Street, and the male with the gun beat the victim with what appeared to be his gun while others kicked and stomped him, Dudley said.

Who is to blame for this?
The black youths who committed the crime are to blame.
Their parents for not keeping track of their children and teaching them better are to blame.
The media for manufacturing racial elements to the Zimmerman trial are to blame.
The race baiters who fanned the flames (Sharpton most of all) are to blame.
Eric Holder for continuing to try to make the Zimmerman thing about race, when it isn't, is to blame.
The NAACP for demanding the (IN)justice dept grab torches and pitchforks and go after Zimmerman is to blame.
And yes .. I'll even add Obama to this. His interjection of 'if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon' was misplaced and didn't help.

ALL OF THEM ARE TO BLAME. Shame on all of them. :shk:

edit on 7/16/2013 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Nope, sorry, not playing the "blame society" crap. Those kids are to blame, them and them alone. They CHOSE to attack the man, they did, not the media, not Obama, not even Holder.

===

eta: while i agree that the media and other aspects tried to turn this into a racial issue to stoke the fires and create a problem to hand out their solution, I refuse to put the blame of actions by someone on anyone other than the person who committed those actions.
edit on 16-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well, I hope the media is happy, hopefully it is an isolated incident. Although, I have to think that the type of scumbags which would do a thing like that, are pretty much just looking for any excuse they can to act like a total neanderthal.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Unfortunately this is what was fueled by the media and it is probably only going to get worse. I sure am glad I don't live in the good old US of A. Watch your backs people...what a sad world this has become.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
And another hate crime. Wonder if Holder and the DOJ will investigate. :shk:

Jogger attacked in retaliation for Zimmerman verdict

A man who says he was jogging alongside of a road when three black men abducted and beat him claims the alleged attack was in retaliation for George Zimmerman’s acquittal, police in Senatobia, Miss. told Fox News. ...

Police Chief Steve Holts told Fox News the alleged victim, who is white, was jogging Sunday night along Highway 51 when, he said, the suspects pulled over and ordered him to get inside their car.

“One of them asked, ‘Do you know who Trayvon Martin was?’” Holts quoted the man as saying. At that point, the men in the vehicle allegedly attacked him.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

ALL OF THEM ARE TO BLAME. Shame on all of them.

How do you know they weren't the neighborhood watch program? Do you know the full background of the person who was beaten? For all you know he could have been casing houses to break into you know like "Martin" was doing?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Nope, sorry, not playing the "blame society" crap. Those kids are to blame, them and them alone. They CHOSE to attack the man, they did, not the media, not Obama, not even Holder.

Sure. Maybe I wasn't clear. Those who have ultimate responsibility are the black youth who did the attacking. No question. But what I'm saying is that those others fueled the hate that was burning in the black youth who did the attacking. Those others signaled to those youth that it was okay to get enraged ... IMHO.

If these people were taught to look at the situation in a calm and methodical manner, they wouldn't be so uptight and they wouldn't be out committing hate crimes ... hate crimes, the very thing they supposedly are all against.

But instead, the race baiters and the media push mindless rage. And these people who committed the crimes latched on to it. Sure, they are the ultimate responsible party and should be jailed ... but I just think those who enable them should at least get their wrists slapped.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This is sad and wrong on so many levels Flyer.

Senseless... I just don't know how to say anything else without loosing my demeanor on such a horrible report....

Thank you for posting this Flyer, SnF

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
this would be racism - as I define it - when words turn to unprovoked violent action.
I'm sure a poll in the white community concerning o.j. would have been low on the agree w/ the jury side, yet accepted the judgement.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Even though i am Aussie I cant believe I'm about to say this, but for you Americans it is time to conceal and carry more so now.

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How do you know they weren't the neighborhood watch program? Do you know the full background of the person who was beaten? For all you know he could have been casing houses to break into you know like "Martin" was doing?

You are comparing apples and oranges. Do you REALLY not see how different the situations are?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

edit on 16-7-2013 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Who is to blame for this?

The media are to blame, nobody else.

Uneducated youth been misdirected and manipulated by the media. I feel like this will only get worse, I truly hope somebody can stand up and show that this is blatant manipulation and that you need to untie in times like this.

Its a mere distraction to keep us divided, do into play into it.
edit on 16-7-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Originally posted by buster2010

You are comparing apples and oranges. Do you REALLY not see how different the situations are?

The only difference is Zimmerman didn't have his fellow watchmen with him. If he had the maybe Martin would be alive like this guy.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

No surprises really, these kids want to honour T Martin... Obama wants to honour T Martin... None of these kids thought before they bashed this guy and Obama didn't think to much before he opened his mouth about honouring an apprentice gangsta.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a race war is a coming, yeah what'll you do?
you've all been divided, those astray, those a strewed
the media spins your heads and we all see them spinning red and blue
a race war is coming, yeah well when will you believe?
division upon division, separation to say the least
your leaders are all laughing behind their golden walled motif
yeah a race war is a coming, so what will you do?
hide behind your walls or unite for what is true?
its your choice

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The only difference is Zimmerman didn't have his fellow watchmen with him. If he had the maybe Martin would be alive like this guy.

Oh, maybe the difference where there was no racial references made by Zimmerman to Trayvon.
Oh, and the Hispanic man in the OP did not jump the group of black 'Watchmen' and pummel them with his fists while they were on the ground.
Those would be obvious differences.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

a race war is a coming, yeah what'll you do?

Good question.
If one were to happen, I'd better stay low.
I'm a mutt.
Every race will be out to kill me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join