It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown from 77 - Growing Speculation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Down to 49 now.. pretty strange :S

What could this gulley be?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Day - 0

Now that you know ... it's always the same ... something always happens .. every day.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I love a good mystery like this and posted the below theory on the 77 day forum. So far, the only reposnse has been to say it is in the wrong thread. LOL. Now, I am NOT saying I am correct by any means, it is too big a 'story' to call, but I would rather consider some reasonably linked options - because I will eat my hat, nah....all my clothes and house, if it turns out to be about Syria, a crashed plane, some terrorist coded message etc.

Feel free to pick apart, just don't tell me it is in the wrong thread pllleeeaassseeee

Deus Ex Machina 2 due for release September.
Went in to production in 2010 so fits with time frame.
Pronunciation Book launched 14th April 2010.

17th April 2010 PB video is; Deus Ex Machina. Pronounced mac-I-na. Exactly as Christopher Lee (The Programmer role) pronounces it in promo video linked below. (2min 40 sec)

The game maker Mel Croucher pronounces it Deus Ex Machin-a in the same video. He also starts off by saying that back in 1977 he started the first computer games company in the UK. (00:44 sec)

Video Link

The following link talks more about the game and its themes, much of it could/does tie in with things on PB, such as rock stars, drugs, born seeing shapes and patterns, death, choices etc.

Link

Could this be Chief; the article says that Joaquim de Almeida is The Defect Police. 'The Daddy of all Baddies'. "Although he starred in Batman and The West Wing.......he is Portuguese, and some key figures in the Deus Ex Machina production team are also based in Lisbon...." Could this explain the Spanish or (Portuguese)?

Architect - Mel Croucher, Game maker was also originally an architect.

Mel Croucher created PiMan puzzle so has previous in unique gaming/marketing.
PiMan

Looking at others posts about computers mixing with people etc. (on 77 day forum) this is the original premise of this game. The following is an article from some wellllll old magazine. The last paragraph talks about how the machine releases a defect (the player) into society; he or she, aided by the machine, tries to become an individual in a world of pre programmed people.
Article on original game

Can't see a link with Howcast but just wonder if this sort of hook up might be possible, same ideology etc.

A wild guess I know:-)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The number of days (1183) is 13 so this year. Volleyball (back and forth) may indicate movement needed - different kind of communication like lets meet or go to plan two of communication venue. Lights out drink cool water - a couple of things come to mind. Lights out comes up a couple of Times. I'm sure this site has been watched by those in the know so its probably been investigated and is just a good exercise in figuring out what may be code for terrorists.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

A thought. Sept. 24-25-26 is a Jewish Holiday. Simchat Torah

They aren't expecting the Messiah are they? They would crown him in that month if he was available.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Sweet.
So either our world will be destroyed, a terrorist event will take place, a new #ty book will be released or the messiah will return. That narrows it down.

Figures it would fall on my birthday.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Truth or troll, I'm a little freaked out. I'm alone and it's the middle of the night, or I'd watch one of them. As I've been stating tonight, I've been freaked out all day.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
42 should be interesting
2nd

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
"They went in the mood for a corporate party"
day 41 - and counting. still this it is hunger games part 2 the movie, video game seems to far out there for that more book or movie related oh oh oh oh Mr carter i think i have it

edit on 15-8-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Maybe an allusion to the message of 1977...
BBC Transmitter Hijacked in 1977??
ETA:

Originally posted by FireMoon
I saw the broadcast from my friend's flat by Clapham Common. I was also involved in an investigation into the incident...

Some thoughts and some actual facts about it here... My take on the 1977 incident

Plus another incident that took place on LBC radio some years earlier of a similar nature... It had happened before
edit on 10-7-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

Oh, just to add for the OP, it was ITV not the BBC that was hijacked.
edit on 10-7-2013 by FireMoon because: Add info

edit on 20-8-2013 by Emeraldous because: vid

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by Plan2exist18

A thought. Sept. 24-25-26 is a Jewish Holiday. Simchat Torah

They aren't expecting the Messiah are they? They would crown him in that month if he was available.

The Annual Holy Day of Pentecost is the expected day of the Messiah's return according to scriptures.

The "Last Great Day" (Simchat) is a representation of the final phase of God's plan for the salvation of all mankind after the 1000 year reign of the Kingdom of God on Earth is completed.

Day 78 in this 77 count is Simchat.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Has anyone posted their actual website here yet? Here it is anyway 77days.net...
They have an interesting hangman game on there, seems to be some kind of cryptic word association.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think it may be a warning for an EMP. I will run a spectrum analysis on the audio.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Spectrum Analysis:

edit on 31-8-2013 by neo565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yup, The frequencies on 77 Mhz look just like what you would see coming from an EMP.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo565

Can you explain what you were doing in the you tube video? Are you looking to see if sounds they are putting across with messages match what an EMP would look like? Would they even be able to make that happen with words they are conveying in these messages. Sorry, don't understand more but am very interested if you can clarify.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

The audio in the video contains waveforms that look like those of some types of EMP waveforms. I ran the audio through my spectrum analyzer (converts audio/radio/electromagnetic signals to waveforms) and serched for a frequency whose waveform matched that of an EMP. I found one at 77 megahertz, which is above the range of human hearing, which only goes up to 20 kilohertz. Basically, the audio contains two interlaced waveforms, one in the range of normal human hearing (the main audio), and one much higher (EMP-Like waveform).

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo565

Subliminal message maybe? or do you have another possibility for the hidden message? An EMP doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to hide.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by betadaze
Has anyone posted their actual website here yet? Here it is anyway 77days.net...
They have an interesting hangman game on there, seems to be some kind of cryptic word association.

77days.net and its forum are not affiliated with the pronunciationbook Youtube channel; it's just a forum set up for people to discuss the ARG. Hangman is just...hangman lol

For those who haven't checked out the forum yet, the sounds at the end of each of the countdown videos are not morse code. When you run the end of each of the countdown videos through a spectrograph you get 2 rows of pixels (per video), which when put all together are revealing an image. The image will most likely be complete once the countdown is completed.

Here is the compiled image (from the spectrograph) so far:

edit on 1/9/2013 by Hesperornis because: clarity

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I know about the spectrograph image, but what I am talking about is at a much higher frequency.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join