It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown from 77 - Growing Speculation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

Do tell me what they've been selling us for the past 3 years? That lenght of time alone proves it's not a troll or a marketing scheme. What kind of advertisement runs 3 years without even pointing towards any product?
edit on 16/7/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Im confused, has this already got to 1 then?

second line

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Here's day 70.

He says that he now has plenty enough info to keep him occupied...

Whatever this info is must be really important or something, I will try to contact this person.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

My hearing been really bad today, but I'll assume that there are still those staticy dots and dashes in this video as well. Any idea as to what Morse Code characters they are?

(this may just be a marketing thing, but it's also a fun distraction to mess around with)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

No. The channel uploaded it's first video 3 years ago.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Sorry, I am terrible at Morse Code and I could barely hear them either.

But...Video 69 just posted a while ago (for those just coming in)

This time he (I'm assuming he...voice changers have gotten better lately) mentions someone who is watching the market and no one will be ready for it.

Now there are a few people who come to mind regarding the market, of which market I'm still trying to figure out. But scanning the news lines I came up with this article on RT about Dominique Strauss-Kahn, former head of the IMF, who is now working for the banking subsidiary of a Russian oil company called Rosneft.

Strauss-Kahn rises

and on the Beeb website, our very own Ben Bernanke wants to reassure markets about ending 'easy money'

Bernanke reassures markets

It could be coincidence, but I'll have to watch the next few days...megatroll or not.

If anyone else has to add, feel free.

ETA: I sent a message to the person behind the videos and have not heard from them as of yet.
edit on 17-7-2013 by TheToastmanCometh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So basically what I'm getting is that the world will fall apart this fall like it did in September 2008. Seems like subconscious programming. This guy has likely already thrown monies on the markets tanking the last week of September. He's just inserting the seed of destruction into us.
edit on 17-7-2013 by QuantriQueptidez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
alright, so i just viewed 68, and now he mentions that it's not a disaster, but a love triangle.

these leaves another question to me...what type of love triangle is he alluding too?

A love triangle between countries (ie US, Israel, Turkey/Egypt), between economic forces, or the people/leaders/tptb in general?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
ok...so i just listened to day 67

(why am i focusing on what could be an obvius troll?)

but anyways, this latest message seems more cryptic, maybe a Macguffin. the person is talking about having fell into a jungle for a summer of dollar crimes

it could involve some type of escapade with drugs or a scam?

Can anyone else offer anything?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

My hearings been badly working lately, or else I'd try and post any more Morse Code (or what I think is Morse Code)

I'd still like to know what others are hearing after the voice stops.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

i think it's just static....as i went through and listened to all of the vids.

I heard no distinct patern wherr it could be morse code.

if there is a morse code person on ATS, that could help

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
well if you read some of the Ytube reply's the majority that make any sense at all seem to think it is related to half life 3 the most resent one
update on half life 3 www.gamespot.com... not that i am into gameing now but this would be a good gotch ya
edit on 20-7-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
66 and 65 count down continues
it is either HL3 or Hunger Games, part 2 the movie

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
just in to say that I am subscribed to the thread. and the continuing updates from those who are listening in to the daily updates are very well appreciated.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

then you might like this www.youtube.com...

now if we take all the words said in the vids, makes for a good read

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
all the clues point to HL3 or the new hunger games movie
not that I have proof, just reasoning

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The whole HL3 is just a bunch of over excited newby nerds who have been waiting for the game since HL2.

I have been following since 75, but the vids have gotten more bizarre:

I am beginning to believe the guy is starting to troll hard, but nevertheless, I am watching the news just in case something big happens

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Interesting. I'm still having issues with the Morse Code, but I can tell it's still there.

With this message it's beginning to sound like a creepy guy is going to do something bad, but why or better yet where?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if he's referring to Bible prophecy. It's my understanding his y/t account was created on Apr. 14,2010. That's 1259 days till Sept. 24th, 2013.

He states he's been trying to warn people for one thousand, one hundred and eighty three days and that something is going to happen in 76 days...1,183+76=1259

Now, I know I'm a day off here but the Bible makes many references to 1260 days(3 1/2yrs.) Daniel 7.25, Daniel 12.7, Rev 11.2,11.3,12.6,12.14,13.5

Also, the 24th day of the ninth month also seems to be significant in Haggai ch.2v10-23.
So I was just curious as to if he's someone who thinks some prophecy is coming to pass and feels he should warn everyone.
edit on 27-7-2013 by will615 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am saying here and now it is for the
but the time line does not fit www.youtube.com...
56 days from now we will all know

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join