It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation : The whores "fornication" is usury.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

yes i know this. lol i want his take on it.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by Rex282
The deliverance of ALL mankind from the valley of the shadow of death

Death.

The "valley"( a metaphor) of the "shadow" of death which is our life in the physical realm.100% of all physical bodies will die.The shadow is the veil over the spirit realm which in essence coexists with the physical.Spirit is "casting" it's shadow because spirit is life.

Hades ....which is very poorly translated and defined as hell ...... means the grave..the realm of the dead... the realm or imperception.Our bodies live because of the shadow of the spirit that is being cast however we are in the valley of the shadow of death because mankind is spiritually dead...and cannot percieve the fullness of spirit.....Life.

This valley is what EVERYONE is being delivered from whether they believe it or don't believe it.Belief or non belief is the gate it is not the field on the other side of the gate.Entering the field is knowing spirit..Knowing God.God is spirit not "a" Beyond the valley of the shadow of death of physical death is another age(translated from aion which also is translated world).This field is not mysticism with rituals to be performed and doctrines to be believed or anything about religion.

That is what the whole book of Revelation is about.It can't be understood in the valley of shadows at all.It is just religion..belief conjecture about nothing.It can only be revealed.Then it is known that understanding it doesn't matter.It won't change anything.There is no way to prepare for any of it.It is in essence a roller coaster ride.Sit back strap in....enjoy the ride as best you can.You aren't "really" going to die even though it may "feel" like it sometimes (many times).It is just a roller coaster ride.

Originally posted by Miracula
Isn't rape in the Old Testament murder?

I keep hearing about female victims of rape killing themselves.

uuuuh... I have NO idea what you are talking about here.and just imagine my response after I wrote all this in response to ONE word!!!My suggestion though is....don't rape, don't murder ,don't commit suicide.... all bad....no good.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

yes i know this. lol i want his take on it.

Err, alright. You asked did you not?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Rex282

The deliverance of ALL mankind from the valley of the shadow of death

For what price? What is our cost for this deliverance? And what exactly happens if we don't "buy the ticket"?

no price,no cost...I have a very strong intuition you wouldn't buy the ticket.... you'd argue with it .

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

i asked him cause his ideas are, like he said, different.
i was curious what his response would be to the video series.
have you watched it?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I don't watch much of Walter Veith. He's quite off on prophecy matters. I prefer Perry Stone and Dr. Chuck Missler.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

where is he off (i like chuck too. don't recognize the other name you mentioned) ?
this is what i'm trying to get people to explain to me. i want to know what parts of the videos are incorrect.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

where is he off (i like chuck too. don't recognize the other name you mentioned) ?
this is what i'm trying to get people to explain to me. i want to know what parts of the videos are incorrect.

Chuck is an expositional commenatator and prophecy expert, and has a ministry at www.khouse.org. Perry Stone has a TV show about prophecy called "Manna Fest" explaining things from the Hebraic roots. You can see any of them on YouTube and is a teacher/evangelist.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Chuck is an expositional commenatator and prophecy expert, and has a ministry at www.khouse.org. Perry Stone has a TV show about prophecy called "Manna Fest" explaining things from the Hebraic roots. You can see any of them on YouTube and is a teacher/evangelist.

i already know about chuck missler and i like his work. what i asked was, where is walter veith wrong in his presentation.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Rex282

so counting the number of the name of the beast means: don't do anything, just read it, don't ask for meanings, don't look for meanings and whatever you do, don't talk about what you think it means?

see you went and asked..now you're in for it!!!

as for counting the number of the name.First name means the nature of the thing named.Everything has a"label" name given to it for it's nature.Counting means to calculate.if I said calculate 666 you should say AND THEN????....so 666 is a number that needs to be calculated.And I have done just that thousands of times(it seems like millions) and the resulting sums are astounding.

666 is a key number to just about everything I've calculated .The most prominent is through the Fibonacci number sequence which calculates Phi.The Golden ratio.That isn't numerology it is math fact.Phi is the most significant number ratio calculation there is.It is the basis of EVERYTHING that grows.... which is what salvation is ..growth..deliverance from the valley of the shadow of death to life to new life...see it all relates.

That is why 666 is in the Book of Revelation(and only one other time in the scripture...the rest are hidden in plain sight). and surprise...the number 144 is it's companion.Of course the religious mind believes 666 is the number of the beast ..THE ANTICHRIST(booo hisss!!)Yet is says very clearly that 666 is the number of the beast and the number of man..the number of the beast of man.They are synonymous.
144 thousand are the "chosen" ones the first fruits.The antithesis to the Antichrist BEAST.....yet they are inextricably connected though the calculation of the most significant calculator number..."9"(John Lennon got this right ....the song sucked!)

666/9=74
144/9=16
that may seem innocuous but it isn't.The significance in everything of numbers calculated through 9(and more specifically 3,6,9) are mind boggling.I could fill books with what it does and I know very little!The greatest mind to ever live knew this..Tesla.

here's a simple calculation
sine 666= -0.809016994374947
cosine144=-0.809016994374947

that is not a coincidence or numerology or kabala.It is math fact.

One simple step further
-0.809016994374947 x2=-1.618033988749895

again so what....well
Phi=1.618033988749895

Phi=√5x+1÷2=1.618033988749895

now Fibonacci numbers (Fn)
Fn39=63245986
Fn38=39088169

63245986/39088169=1.618033988749895

That is only BEGINNING to calculating 666.It is tied to everything as is 144(a much more significant number and calculations)

Can you see John is not saying ANYONE who reads this calculate the number 666
Rev13:8
Here is wisdom. Let him that has knowledge calculate the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred sixty six.

and directly following this verse it goes into the 144 thousand.

That "knowledge isn't math knowledge.Because math is signifying what numbers do.Numbers are just numbers it is what they DO when they are calculated that has meaning.This only the tip of an atom on an iceberg.

The point is Revelation isn't about deciphering anything.I only calculated and that calculation sums to millions of math fact...and not just any math fact the most significant ones.(Don't get me started on the Pythagorean right triangle!!) .The intricate infinitely complex math signifies WHAT IS.There is no deciphering no decoding or especially "believing" what it ALL means.It is just as John stated in the very first verse what he was writing was all SIGNIFIED.It is a witness to what was ,what is, what will be.....EVERYTHING.

I did not decipher or decode anything I calculated 666..and calculated..and calculated....and and and...

This has been the most confounding book known to man.Billions have tried to solve the mystery all WRONG...because there is no mystery to know.Hers the rub.Even if God got a on the internet and said to everyone at the SAME time and had a skype session with Jesus and said "quit trying to figure it out it won't help!".It wouldn't stop anyone.It is like a earwig stuck in their brain once it is in..that makes them THINK THINK (like Winnie the Pooh) they can decipher it......all futility.

Bottom line the book of Revelation is not PREDICTIVE or PROPHETIC of ANY past present or future historical events.It is about WHAT IS...QUIT trying to figure it out!!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i'm gonna figure all this stuff out, if it's the last thing i do. so don't be expecting me to quit asking questions and sharing my thoughts on it

i think the big elephant in the room that everyone is trying to ignore is the implication of communion, as regards the cup of the whore. communion is supposed to be about jesus not about a female whore. we learn in revelation, the cup is not holding the blood of jesus but the blood of the saints.
this is big blinking target, as far as i'm concerned, that the hidden mystery reference and the inclusion of concepts like 7 headed dragons and what not, is related to something deeper than simply the idea that the whore is drunk on the blood of the saints. how did she get drunk on the blood of the saints in the first place?

we assume it means simply the whore is drunk on the violence she has committed against other religious/non-religious people, in her attempt to rule the world i would go a step further and suggest, she's drunk on the blood of her own adherents as well. but there's even more, an even deeper mystery in the verses there -- she has committed sexual, blood related sins against the people of the world.

there's some really weird going on, and i intend to weed it out.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yes, there are two definitions to inanimate and they are lifeless and unmoving. Plants are not lifeless but they are unmoving, I confused what you were saying.

But either way, Earth is not lifeless, it is full of life, so it is a living organism. Organism as in many parts working in unity, which the Earth has.

What you're saying is like bacteria saying your intestines aren't alive. Pretty naive in my opinion.

You may want to take a look at THIS LINK. I didn't just make this up myself.
edit on 14-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

but you just got done saying in a previous post, that people should not be trying to figure it out, nor discuss what they think it means, yet here you are, figuring it out and discussing it. whatever could it mean?
edit on 14-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But either way, Earth is not lifeless, it is full of life, so it is a living organism. Organism as in many parts working in unity, which the Earth has.

I already acknowledged life exists on Earth. But that isn't the same as a living organism or creature.

What you're saying is like bacteria saying your intestines aren't alive. Pretty naive in my opinion.

No I am not saying anything like that at all, another terrible example. The intestines are made of living organic cells. The planet Earth is inanimate.
edit on 14-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Did you miss my edit? I gave you a link to look at.

Earth is a living organism because everything works together to create life. Life does not come from non-life, and we came from the Earth.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

i already know about chuck missler and i like his work. what i asked was, where is walter veith wrong in his presentation.

I don't want to watch that particular video and critique it. I mean no offense.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Dude you win, I'm done arguing with you.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

any reason why?
this is a curious thing to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

It's not about winning.

Why do you assume I was arguing? All I was doing was presenting my case, and my case is backed by science. Earth is a living organism, and there is evidence that supports that theory.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by DISRAELI

Sinve the "fornication" of ch17 leads to the persecution of the church ("drunk with the blood of the saints"), it must have a great deal to do with transferring allegiance to other gods.
In the same way that the Beast's claims to worship in ch13 lead to the persecution of the church.

But what about the merchants?

It seems they were more interested in money and material wealth than any god. We see clearly that the whores destruction caused the merchants massive losses in business and trade. That is why they were weeping and mourning for her. Nowhere does it suggest idolatry or the presence of any gods.

edit on 14-7-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

I am not trying to change the thread...... but the merchants of this world fall under Satan's command and control. Many work directly for him or for one of his minions.

Satan is the current god of this world. Satan is a spirit conspirator manipulating the world by deception and by fostering the spirit of disobedience. While on this Earth, Christ admitted that someone other than himself was the current ruler of the world.

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place." NIV

Paul identified who was the god of this world and warned his followers that it was Satan who blinded the world to the glorious gospel of Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. KJV

Satan is deceiving the entire world and is fooling the world to worship a false Christ. The book of Revelation identifies Satan as the great deceiver of the entire world.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the Earth, and his angels were cast out with him. KJV

Paul preached to the Ephesians that mankind's true battle is against Satan and his demons.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. KJV

Peter stated that a Christian's enemy is the devil.

1 Peter 5:8 Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. NIV

Satan is the god of this world until Christ returns. The reason Satan is the current ruler of this world goes back to the Garden of Eden. When Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate of the Tree of Good and Evil, they allowed Satan to rule them instead of God. This is how "sin" entered into man and woman..... through disobedience. If Adam and Eve had resisted Satan and obeyed God, then Adam and Eve would be alive today ......living in a sin free world under the Government of God.

1 John 5:19 … the whole world is under the control of the evil one. NIV

Christ had to come to the Earth and live out his life as a flesh and blood human being so mankind can someday be free from the control of the evil one. Christ is called the second Adam. The first Adam failed in resisting Satan. One of Christ's objectives while on this Earth was to successfully resist the temptation of Satan.

Christ did not disagree with Satan concerning his ability to give Christ all of the Kingdoms of the World. He knew Satan was the ruler of this world and could turn them over to him if he so wished. Christ also knew that by obeying his father God instead of Satan, he would dethrone Satan at his return in power and glory. Overcoming Satan's temptations were necessary so mankind could achieve its true destiny - the ONLY way to return to God is through the son.

God made a covenant with his son and through his son, Jesus, all who sincerely REPENT and ask that their sins be forgiven and forgotten in Jesus name......their sins will be forgiven.

May you see the lies and deceptions in the teachings of Mohammad and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior.

AMEN

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join