It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation : The whores "fornication" is usury.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I agree with your points. One thing is missing though, who is the whore? Do you know who this "woman" is and what her identity is?

Uh....the religion that teaches that rape is okay even though their victims are quite capable of murder.

But murder is wrong. Shrug.

The religion that preaches for money despite the fact that their doctrines say that the hireling careth not for the sheep. But if the sheep forbid murder and condone a behavior that results in their victims engaging in murder due to unresolved anger from being sexually violated as rape does, then who exactly are the sheep and what exactly is a sheep.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Why would I worry about it? It's not like Earth has any say in what we take from her or what we sell of hers.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well of course Earth doesn't have a say. It is an inanimate thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

That was my point actually, but thanks for clarifying it for others.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That was my point actually, but thanks for clarifying it for others.

Oh. I didn't understand the use of a personal pronoun when referring to it. Okay then.

edit on 14-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

1 Jerusalem is most likely the Whore of Babylon …Check…

2 Usury was an abomination in the past…Check

3 The Whore is strongly connected to the Beast… Check

4 The mark of the Beast is connected with buying and selling… Check

5 The Whore is depicted as riding the Beast in “Revelations”…Check

Originally posted by Sk0rp0in
What is meant by the 'wine of the wrath of her fornication' and how did the nations drink it?

The word “wine” is a term often used in Essene and Gnostic traditions, and generally refers to attributes and fruits of a person or something. This can either be negative or positive fruit. In this case, it’s something negative, connected to the Whore.

Example…

Revelations 17:2
2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

Apart from Usury, its also possibly that the whores “fornication” is something which men are taking advantage of; Namely, the Earth. By selling parts of the Her… like fish, land, oil, minerals etc…Which is in turn tied in with buying and selling…

I’m curious though, you’re a Muslim right?, so how is the book of Revelations relevant to your beliefs…?

The reason I asked is because…

Revelations 17:6
6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

And…further down…

Revelations 17:13-14
They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

In Standard Christianity, the Lamb is generally viewed as Jesus, and in the verse above, it states the He is also Lord of lords, and King of kings, which are ALL names for God in the OT.

So how does that fit in with your current beliefs…?

- JC

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You mean me calling Earth a "her"? If you really get down to it, Earth is a living thing in a way. It has plant life all over it and living things on it.

Earth is an ecosystem, and just because it's inanimate doesn't mean it's not alive. It's called Mother Earth for a reason, because it is the feminine side of God.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

There are two women in Revelation. Israel is the woman who gives birth to the man child. The whore is a false religion. There is a concept in scripture called the "law of ex positional constancy" which States that the Holy Spirit is consistent with His literary devices and figures of speech throughout the bible. Whores are symbolic of false religions or religious practices.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, the Earth isn't a living thing. There are living things that reside on it. Earth as a planet is not alive.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

How do you know that?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
Lamb is generally viewed as Jesus

Lamb?

Didn't Jesus threaten the Roman leader of the area by saying something to effect of those who would not have him as their king, bring them forth and slay them before me?

Unless Caesar was a child molester, serial rapist, or a murderer by what authority would have the right to claim that Caesar should renounce his own authority granted to him to keep law and order. Now if Caesar was guilty of any of these crimes punishable by capital punishment Christ would have every right to say this. Is there evidence that Caesar was guilty?

Isn't compulsion by force something that is lawfully rejected by armed rebellion today?

The Taliban use force, and armed force is used to reject them. Al-Quaeda. We are even using force to consider supplying arms to oust Bashar Assad and he is not holding the people rebelling against him in Syria by force.

Even as corrupt as Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi were non of them were holding the people who rebelled against them in their country by force.

Christ was threatening people for things like not worshipping him as king. Benny Hinn works miracles. Moses worked miracles, but I don't think that either of those two said worship me as king or I will have you slayed before me for anything other than capital offenses.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
There are two women in Revelation. Israel is the woman who gives birth to the man child. The whore is a false religion. There is a concept in scripture called the "law of ex positional constancy" which States that the Holy Spirit is consistent with His literary devices and figures of speech throughout the bible. Whores are symbolic of false religions or religious practices.

So because one “woman” represents the true church of God and the followers of Christ/Religion, you believe the other woman has to be something to do with religion also…? Kind of makes perfect logical sense, I suppose, but if that’s the case, then what is her “fornication”, in your opinion…?

Jesus stated in the Gospels that the Pharisees were following the Father of Lies, and IMO they created their own Laws in the OT, and were not following God at all but their own traditions. They are the ones who defiled the Temple of God, with their buying and selling, and they murdered righteous prophets within the walls of Jerusalem, as mentioned in Matthew 23 verse 33 to 35…

- JC

edit on 14-7-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Plants and animals are part of Earth's ecosystem and they rely on the Earth's life forces to survive. Earth is very much alive.

Just because a tree or flower is inanimate, does that mean it is not alive? Just because someone is in a coma, does that mean they are dead? You're looking through a very small window here.
edit on 14-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Plants and animals are part of Earth's ecosystem and they rely on the Earth's life forces to survive.

Just because a tree or flower is inanimate, does that mean it is not alive? Just because someone is in a coma, does that mean they are dead? You're looking through a very small window here.

But trees and flowers are alive so is someone in a coma, bad examples. The Earth contains living things, but it is not living.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Idolatry is called fornication in Biblical literary devices. So that would mean either a false god or pagan religion.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Actually they're pretty good examples, but I guess my meaning flew right over your head.

Just because Earth is inanimate doesn't mean it's not alive, just like a flower is inanimate but alive. The fact is life only springs from life, and since we sprung from the Earth, that means the Earth is alive.

You have a very narrow view on things.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Originally posted by Miracula
Lamb?

Yeah, Jesus is referred to as the “Lamb of God”, that takes away the sins of the World…

Originally posted by Miracula
Didn't Jesus threaten the Roman leader of the area by saying something to effect of those who would not have him as their king, bring them forth and slay them before me?

You mean Luke 19:26…?

No, that was a parable…Jesus wasn’t threatening anybody, he was making a point about how kings abuse their power and position…He’s was just making a point through a story…he wasn’t threatening anybody…IMO

- JC

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

READ ALL OF THIS. RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO RESPOND BEFORE YOU'VE FINISHED READING IT

the revelator (john) was in a roman prison when he wrote the text of revelation. rome was actively persecuting the christians. using them as human torches to light their garden parties. feeding them to lions. crucifying them. and so on and so on. not to mention, john's prophecy was almost entirely about events happening at that moment where he was in the timeline and forward to the end of the human dispensation on earth.

the synagogue of satan is the temple of enlil. enlil was a hard core anunnaki, who happened to be in possession of this planet -- it was his real estate. the owner of this planet, the text of the bible identifies as satan. this is quite biblical (and quite evident). his symbol was the crescent moon and star. as a result, islam is automatically of the temple of enlil. and because of their allegiance to the rcc, there's a very good chance the rcc is also of the temple of enlil, in fact, since the rcc rules the planet, it's likely they are directly answering to enlil.

but even if you don't believe the part about islam, consider that every EMPIRE on the planet, since the days of the "pagan" roman empire, have just been the roman empire on replay. over and over, and that includes the ottoman empire. this means, at the tippety top of islam, is the roman catholic pope (and the jesuit order -- the papacy's military and secret service agency), who controls various sects of islam, to their own benefit.

what do these beliefs share in common with the temple of enlil? they are all hard core abusers of the human race. enlil hates humans. he especially hates human females because they create more humans. these are his most obvious trademarks, which the temple of enlil will manifest in religions and world governments that are under his sway and by rights, this includes talmudism.

in fact, whole sections of the old testament, are straight from the temple of enlil. however, there are sections of the old testament that are not enlil-ite. these are hard to discover for the average christian or bible believer because they refuse to accept the validity of any ancient texts other than the bible, a book i might add that was in the sole purview of the temple of enlil (synagogue of satan) for centuries and under the influence of the holy roman empire for 1500 years.

edit on 14-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
[ Pharisees were following the Father of Lies, and IMO they created their own Laws in the OT

Yeah, but the Pharisees weren't running around saying have me as your king or you will be brought forth and slayed before me.

Preaching a gospel of peace and threatening the local Roman leader without an accusation or proof of a crime worthy of capital punishment are two totally different animals.

That's not very peaceful to threaten the local Roman authority or any authority simply for not having a man be your king.

I mean if a homeless man or construction worker was running around saying bow down and have me as your king or I will have you killed would you consider that peaceful.

Healing sick people and walking on water is one thing. Ric Ocasek of the Cars walked on water in one of his music videos with the band The Cars, but Ric Ocasek never said bow to me as king or I will have you killed.

The Bible should list a crime worthy of death committed by the local Roman authority to give Christ the authority to make such a threat. At the point that Christ made that threat it's understandable why the local Roman gov't had him killed. Inciting violence is something that is not tolerated even today.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
if you're muslim, this video is a bit of cursory evidence as to who is in charge of your religion.

that's right. the popes are your world leaders.

but if you don't believe me, just look at the evidence and let me know which parts are not true

part 2
www.youtube.com...

part 3
www.youtube.com...

part 4
www.youtube.com...

part 5
www.youtube.com...

part 6
www.youtube.com...

part 7
www.youtube.com...