It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET structure on Moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Well I am sorry to upset everyone, but I think it is our PM from UK taking yet another holiday on the Moon this time, he prefers to always go one better than the British people, yes it is Cameron and family having a Bar B Q on the moon, either that or he has had Baked Beans and just let one go.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The reason no one has been back to the moon, is because they found god.... and he was dead.

Can't have the religious world lose hope now.....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This could be an image of static, the film type 3414 was a high speed b&w film therefore sensitive and the film was on a LONG roll to make panoramic images see pictures below.

Also it could be a scanner fault as obviously the negative would be scanned to get it into a digital format.

Those two reasons are more likely than ET etc.
edit on 13-7-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2013 by wmd_2008 because: picture added

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What is interesting is that the 'tendrils' at their base seem to each have their stunted reflection off the diagonal 'cigar shape' all very anomalous looking. But it could be all illusory, although the brightest white plume or tendril if just reflecting light, is reflecting it in a much purer way than any of the solid surrounding areas.

Looking at the raw image, the 'cigar shape' tends to become translucent as it tapers away up and to the left, so the whole thing could also be some kind of artifact. If so, it might be possible that something similar turns up on another picture.
edit on 13-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Electric Universe theory explains this phenomenon as well as many other galactic phenomenons whereas our current models of space cannot explain. It's a theory that's gaining popularity within the scientific community as scientist gaining awareness of this new electric model.

edit on 13-7-2013 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok first off, I can not believe I just read through almost four pages and Phage is no where to be seen!

Very intriguing find Op, thank you for posting. S&F

The image is definitely very different, I have never seen any pictures of that phenomenon before. It certainly sparks the imagination as to what it is. The phenomenon may be just what Ostracized suggested it may be. The link he provided does make it sound like that. I would imagine that if it was extraterrestrial, we probably would not be seeing it. But who knows, we are attached to a giant rock, hurling through space at the moment. So just about anything really could be possible, in my opinion.

Link to Ostracized's post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Phage should be here soon, I think I hear him now.

p.s. Phage is awesome, I have much respect for you dude!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

ET structure on Moon

What makes you say "ET" rather than natural structure or occurance?

from the photo it could just be ejecta from a small space rock hitting.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ET? NOT. This is like, 'I don't know, therefore aliens... ' - looks like some cosmic natural effect, ET

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

This could be an image of static, the film type 3414 was a high speed b&w film therefore sensitive and the film was on a LONG roll to make panoramic images see pictures below.

Also it could be a scanner fault as obviously the negative would be scanned to get it into a digital format.

Those two reasons are more likely than ET etc.
edit on 13-7-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2013 by wmd_2008 because: picture added

I think that's exactly what it is and it's the first thing I thought of when I saw the photo.

You won't change anyone's mind here, though. They've already decided what it is.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

reply to post by ImpactoR

MrConspiracy posted why ET earlier.

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
Everyone needs to stop going on about "why say this is ET in the title" I'll tell you why.

ex·tra·ter·res·tri·al
Adjective
Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.

So yes.. it's not on earth. So it's ET. It's your wrong doing that you perhaps jump to the Alien idea of ET

Extraterrestrial
wiki link: en.wikipedia.org...
Merriam-Webster link: www.merriam-webster.com...

It is easy to think it only means "alien" because we tend to be well trained. The Op never said alien. He put the correct term.

edit on 7/13/2013 by mcx1942 because: add replies

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
The reason no one has been back to the moon, is because they found god.... and he was dead.

They found lots of things...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned this is possibly static discharge? A NATURAL phenomenon?
www.space.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Yeah, Ostracized suggested it and I feel it is most likely the cause.

Original post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by papakis

Originally posted by Hijinx

They found lots of things...

Are feathers real 1 wonders...

OP this is an interesting image it to 1 just seems Cropped in the wrong area, not sure but still interesting.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It could be an image artifact caused by static discharge in the camera .

A bright, lightning-like feature is found on a small number of images. This type of blemish is the result of a spark caused by static discharge. As the film moves through the camera system (see Figure 1), static charge is built up and, when discharged, an image of the spark is captured by the film. These features typically originate at the edge of the image and branch inward. The sizes vary greatly, from small, discrete bright spots (Figure 3A), to encompassing an entire half of a Metric image (Figure 3B). In the affected images, the spark may take on many different forms, several examples are given below. This list is by no means inclusive of all the "spark" images.
apollo.sese.asu.edu...

edit on 13-7-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What a weird image!

Perhaps it is a comet that that hit the moon and is still giving off gasses and some sort of electrical discharge?
It looks hazy around it.
if it is not some sort of image/photo malfunction,
that would be about the most logical thing I can come up with.

Very strange though, s&f for strangeness!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If you look at the original, full, high quality image, you can clearly see parallel lines going up and to the left and down and to the right from this image capture of static electricity. This clearly shows it is probably an artifact of the development process.

Edit: However I am sure some people will just come and go "OBVIOUSLY CONDUITS OF SOME TYPE!"
edit on 13-7-2013 by raifordko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
Love it, just like monkeys trying to make sense of a wrench. Just because you don't understand it... Doesn't make it ET.

technically it is ET bc it isn't on earth. but thats me being anal, not much unlike yourself

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Weird how there are a few lines coming out that aren't as bright. Maybe big base down under the surface and a few wholes in the roof that the light is leaking out of?

Most likely static discharge or camera malfunction. Pretty cool looking though, I wish they would put a 24/7 webcam on the moon. I'd watch it all day!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hmmm, must be static discharge from the moon's swamp gas.

Got to be!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join