It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET structure on Moon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
why can't it be moon lightening...
?????

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

That is a very good question because it does look just like lighting. However, The moon has no clouds though because it does not have an atmosphere. At the same time, I am not Dr. Michio Kaku either, so I don't know. ~$heopleNation

edit on 13-7-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Actually if you think about it looks very familiar. Apollo 16 was one of the later missions it is possible this is an image of a thermo-nuclear explosion in the megaton range. It would make sense that during the Apollo missions someone would want to drop a nuke on the moon just to see its effect.

So I am suggesting that what you are seeing at center is what a mushroom cloud would look like on the moon.

Any thoughts?

edit on 13-7-2013 by Kashai because: Modifed content

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
Actually if you think about it looks very familiar and given Apollo 16 one o the later missions it is possible this is an image of a thermo-nuclear explosion in the megaton range. It would make sense that during the Apollo missions someone would want to drop a nuke on the moon just to see its effect.

So I am suggesting that what you are seeing at center is what a mushroom cloud would look like on the moon.

Any thoughts?

edit on 13-7-2013 by Kashai because: modifed content

You may not too far off with that theory.
I mean it`s pretty plausible......

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
I would love to hear NASA's opinion on this. I believe that it's something natural, it looks a lot like lightning as crazy as that sounds, but I have no idea what it is. Or it could be just part of the imaging process like others have suggested. It's still fun to ponder though. ~$heopleNation

Gortex already posted their official explanation. It's an artifact caused from the imaging process.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
To me the shape inside seems to have a defined edge and some transparency towards the ends. If it is photoshop it is nicely done if it is natural it is clearly ET as in not of this earth, the fact is until we go back there we will never truly know. All that is left is conjecture and hypothesis. If I was to guess as everyone surely is, it looks like a ufo that is refuelling for another trip to confuse and befuddle us here on earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Actually if you think about it looks very familiar. Apollo 16 was one of the later missions it is possible this is an image of a thermo-nuclear explosion in the megaton range. It would make sense that during the Apollo missions someone would want to drop a nuke on the moon just to see its effect.

Any thoughts?

Hah. I can't believe someone even suggested this. Most definitely not a nuclear explosion. There would be a massive shockwave of moon dust.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko

Any thoughts?

Hah. I can't believe someone even suggested this. Most definitely not a nuclear explosion. There would be a massive shockwave of moon dust.

Unless this is an image of it just before that happens

The math actually works out taking into considerations lunar conditions this could be about a 20 to 50 megaton explosion.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Or no conjecture and we take it for what it is: A commonly occurring image artifact as posted by Gortex previously.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
I enhanced it the best I could..
Incredible, I wonder what it could be, almost look like lightning surrounding a alien craft

Great job with the picture. However, that is just a forrest of lightening bolts. It appears the bolts are actually lighting the ground and one bolt was caught as maximum illumination.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Nope. And care to post your math? Because I can't even reasonably consider this. The math does not fit because this is not an image of a nuclear explosion.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

More plasma than lightening whatever is going on it is really hot.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

It's a forest of static electricity caused by the imaging process. The ground is in no way illuminated, and if you download the hundreds if mb original high quality image, you can clearly see it is a layer caused from something within the equipment used to process the image. See Gortex post.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Lightning IS plasma....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Kashai

Nope. And care to post your math? Because I can't even reasonably consider this. The math does not fit because this is not an image of a nuclear explosion.

So in your opinion what would a nuclear explosion look like on the moon 0.1 seconds after detonation?

I see no reason to believe that given gravity and no real atmosphere to speak of what would be observable
makes my conclusion relevant.

No atmosphere relates to how the energy is initially presented, more time would have to pass before an dust is evident. This image was clearly taken at the time something detonated.

To prove your point you would have to provide data related to what the image presents over the next
2 to 3 minutes after this photograph.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The math actually works out taking into considerations lunar conditions this could be about a 20 to 50 megaton explosion.

Care to show us this maths?

Also a 20-50 megaton nuclear bomb weighed about as much as the Apollo Ascent Module, so just where did they find the space and weight to fit it?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

This is a perfect example of what us scientists like to call "making # up". It's unfortunately quite common.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Care to show us this maths?

Also a 20-50 megaton nuclear bomb weighed about as much as the Apollo Ascent Module, so just where did they find the space and weight to fit it?

Another craft could have been sent clandestinely that contained the nuclear weapon.

As I have already explained this cloud very well be an image of a nuclear explosion taken at the moment of impact.

As Apollo 16 approached and passed the area it took these images.

The point you have made is silly as obviously in such a scenario the development of a dust cloud would take much more time on the moon than on earth.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Kashai

This is a perfect example of what us scientists like to call "making # up". It's unfortunately quite common.

The only person who is making something up is you....this is simply one image of what is an event that lasted longer.

Grow up

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo
Why is the title said this is ET ? nothing in the picture (if its even real) points to anything related to ET..

stop attributing everything you dont understand to ET.. use your mind and be critical..

nice photoshop btw

This!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join