It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Save the Future Queen of England, the spirit of Diana will come back again!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Don't go so fast borntowatch, you can be Tangled up in your own words and fall in a so spectacular way later.

The point is not the baby, but which one? As I told before William and Katy can have a daughter in the future, and well she could be the Queen and not her elder brother, after all, as it happened with the current Queen, who became in the throne after the unexpected death of her Grand Uncle and the abdication of her Uncle.

Now, how about the future wife of the baby Prince George? does she counts or not in the prediction? who can say if there is a baby girl recently born or in way of birth somewhere in England that is going to be known in the future as Diana, perhaps after the Princess of Wales, that might be the Queen Consort of her Grandson?

If that is the case, under any of those two possibilities anyway the reincarnation hypothesis, from the prediction of Nostradamus, might be correct: a future Queen of England will have such a name, in spite of the apparent contradiction that you believe exist now.

I feel you are in a huge hurry trying to discredit the prediction, why? I am curious what are your real motifs?

One thing is true, anyway the image of Diana, Princess of Wales after the new revelations around her tragic death is now more strong that never before, her spiritual presence is turning everyday more powerful.

Let me suggest you my friend to wait a little more because in the long run surprises can come in a way you even can't imagine, and as it is told in the old proverb who laugh last, laugh best.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/6/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Finally the time has arrived in which this prophecy arrives to its accomplishment, at least in its preliminary part, that Prince Wiilliam and Princess Kathleen , Dukes of Cambridge, are expecting the birth of a girl.

This new member of the British Royal family is now no longer just a prediction, but starting to be a fact, thanks to a fortunate, for us and for the media, indiscretion that her mother Kate Middleton committed while being surprisingly intercepted by journalists.

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...

This girl is predestinated to have a role at future that will overflow all the expectations, and although she is arriving the second as a member of a new Generation of Windsors, will soon gain the favoritism among the people, as it was with her homonym Grand mother.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 6/6/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

edit on 6-6-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

People is wondering everywhere how a boy will feel starting his life in an all painted in pink Royal nursery? if this might be the Pink panther baby that would sound pretty acceptable, but that is not the case, so I agree with the rumors that are right now circulating in the web, the most reasonable thing to think is that a Royal Princess might be so near to be born in London.

www.mirror.co.uk...

How can be named this new member of the Royal Family? well one thing is sure it is very likely that Diana will be among her multiple names, but even if it is not her first name , just the second of third, to preserve the appearances and try to don't create a bad reaction in the very high Royal circles, that is absolutely secondary since the people will soon start to call her for that name that is remembered with a lot of enthusiasm and love in England.

The terrific popularity of her Grandmother will give a tremendous momentum and an extraordinary good aura to a girl having the same name, so my good news is that for all the ones that were fans of the First Princess Diana be prepared because the second volume would be even more interesting than the first, and She should be soon also called the Queen of Hearts.

One Thing is sure, Kate and William have the right to name their baby in the way they want in spite of all the pressures that over them can be in the precise moment to disclose it in public.

Thanks, for your attention

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/8/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Dear Readers,

Finally the day has arrived of the so waited birth of the Royal baby, and as it was several times announced in this Thread the Dukes of Cambridge gave life to a Girl, a royal Princess, that has come to have a crucial role in the future of her country and dynasty.

yahoonewsuk.tumblr.com...

gma.yahoo.com...

The new royal baby is the first Princess of Cambridge to be born for more than 180 years.

The last was Princess Mary Adelaide of Cambridge - George III's granddaughter - who was the original "People's Princess" – just like one of the titles given by the Media and the press to Lady Diana Spencer, the new Princess's belated grandmother.

Time is going to show that this girl will receive at future also the title of Queen of Hearts that Diana herself used to define her immensely popular role in the History of Great Britain in the occasion of her interview that caused her divorce from Prince Charles.

blog.keirsey.com...

ladystarla.tripod.com...

It is true that this girl has born apparently to occupy a secondary political role in the royal family, but that is something that is not definitive, after all when the Current Queen was born nobody expected that she was going to be the longest monarch ever ruling the United kingdom.

It was needed the death of the Grand Uncle of Queen Elizabeth and the abdication of her Uncle to create the necessary conditions that made her the Monarch we all know now.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.royal.gov.uk...

Neither the Grand father of the Queen, King George V, or her father , King George VIth were first in the succession of the throne in their respective generations, they were also both Dukes of York and not originally Prince of Wales.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

So, there is a lot more to wait to see the final resolution of this thread, but a necessary condition to go head is already done, She was a girl.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/2/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Finally the day has arrived of the so waited birth of the Royal baby, and as it was several times announced in this Thread the Dukes of Cambridge gave life to a Girl

Nope.

You started this thread 2 years ago and predicted that they would have a girl.....they had a boy.

Your thread failed 2 years ago mate

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Yes, I started this thread two years ago and I predicted they were going to have a Girl, they might never have had a girl at all , after all the Windsors are several times more prolific in to have boys than girls, that indeed should have been a failing outcome for this thread.

Prince Charles and Princess Diana after all never had any girl among their children, so this was always a possibility.
To have only children of one gender is not rare in the Royal family of England, The Queen never had a brother by the way, her only sister was Princess Margaret.

But that is not the case, the Dukes of Cambridage had a Girl and Neither you nor nobody else here is in position to say right now that this girl will not have a much important role than the one it is expecting from her in the moment of her birth, after all Queen Elizabeth was not born first in the succession of the Throne.

Now, talking about "delayed" prophecies, The fact that Nostradamus predicted the French Revolution and the reign of Napoleon with not just only two but two hundred years in advance does not make his prediction less remarkable, to the contrary makes it impossible to be gotten by chance, there is no probability even to estimate such a vision at so long distance in time.

The same can be said of Nostradamus ability to predict the attacks of the world trade center with more than 400 years in advance, or the prediction of Jules Verne that America will launch the first manned spacecraft to arrive to the moon , from Florida, a century before, or the prediction of Rasputin that the Russian empire will collapse just two years after his death.

Are you going to say too that also Jesus Christ prophecy of the siege of Jerusalem by the Romans "failed" 40 years since General Titus didn't made it reality soon after his death, in 30 AD, but in 70 AD ?

Now, everybody knows that my threads are not famous to be able to predict just facts to occur in one or two weeks, they are especially accurate to foresee events occurring in the long run, what makes them even more interesting, since to forecast the far future is even more difficult than to predict situations that are closer to the present.

By the way I never stated that the thread was going to be accomplished in less than two years, that is something absolutely clear.

Welcome to the Twilight zone of ATS my friend!

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/2/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Well, what it was predicted to occur in this thread since about two years ago is now a reality, the Dukes of Cambridge not only have had a daughter , but moreover the girl has been officially named having DIANA among her multiple Royal name. Of course that name comes after her Grand Mother, the only other Diana in the History of the House of Windsor.

www.cnn.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

This is a very promising signal, since she will be at future probably compared with the other Princess Diana that was her Grand Mother, especially since it is clear that the name Diana must have brought up necessarily from the her father, Prince William. Now it is likely that Diana will be her familiar name in her home to avoid possible confusions with her Great Grand Mother, the Queen.

The fact that the Princess is named Elizabeth after the Queen was also predicted in this thread since the second pregnancy of Kathleen was announced in public.

The other two names of the princess are related with figures that are still alive, but the third one recalls the memory of her dead Grandmother.

This is also consistent with what Mitchell of Nostradamus predict on his Century 6, Quatrain 64, of a Queen coming back from beyond death to reign again.

"She who was cast out will return to reign,
Her enemies found among conspirators:
More than ever will her reign be triumphant,
At three and seventy her death is very sure."

Thanks for your Attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/4/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Your OP was made July 2013 and you said that the girl would appear in that particular month, very clearly meaning July 2013... you can't credibly claim any completion or readiness of prophesy from a girl born in a different month a couple of years later.

I'm intrigued by

This baby will restore Camelot

And would be interested to know what you mean by this please.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: Argyll

By the way I never stated that the thread was going to be accomplished in less than two years, that is something absolutely clear.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Actually, yes you did in the very first post....typical of you to try to evade that though....here, let me refresh your memory...

The world Is waiting anxiously the arrival of the next new member of the British Royal family that will arrive soon, in this month of July, to the third in the line of succession of the Throne, moreover especially since the baby expecting time is due precisely today:

This baby will restore Camelot, will be a Queen of great Charisma and also somebody that will resemble in many aspects, beginning with her physical appearance, her Grand Mother Princess Diana of Wales, already dead in 1997, and also that was born in a month of July.

At least three times in the past this fact was foresaw clearly, and I can tell you that it is going to be a fact in only some days:

The Angel of Lightness

So you clearly state that THIS BABY will restore Camelot....which means that the girl that was just born can't.

Then you state I can tell you it is going to be a fact in only some days.

By the way, you also missed on the month.....

And now you state this:

to forecast the far future is even more difficult than to predict situations that are closer to the present.

So, since they are so much easier, please give us a "closer to the present" prediction that is accurate.....

And I am still not understanding why you can't admit a FAIL for your predictions when they fail....like this one. Your original prediction was for this to happen in a few days, which you said was even easier to predict than long term...so how come you FAILed at both....short term a girl did not appear, long term a girl did not appear in July.....

Give us SOMETHING to lend ANY credibility to your claims....predict a short term event that could not be known at this time....something literally a couple days away....with precision.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Dear Skatia,

I sincerely don't want to enter in details of the future of the life of this girl and his brother that I feel are not going to match well with the current moment of happiness that their parents, their extended family and their nation is having with this good news.

Many people can say that this is a naive excuse to keep silent, but I am a romantic person, I feel happy when the victory is for love , even if it is just only one battle in the life of a personl.

Now, it is clear that I never dropped the prediction, I never accepted that it was not going to take place at some point of future, that is the sense of to say that I never said it was not going to occur after two years, although I certainly foresaw this event so much soon in advance with respect to its actual accomplishment.

if that is a tremendous defect in a prediction possibly somebody can think that, Im not going to waste my time in arguing with personal standards of accuracy in forecasts, since anyway is something very subjective to say, it is impossible to satisfy everybody in life by the way.

After all what I do here is to release predictions, not to make politics, so my intention is not to get the approval of everybody, that might be a pretty neurotic goal , and in the world of prophecies normally take longer than just two years to see many events occurring, the Bible is a good example of that situation.

Thanks to come to the thread,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So basically the OP made a guess that the royal family will have a child then made a 50/50 guess on if it will be a girl or boy. Pretty safe odds if you ask me. Obviously the royal family intended to extend the line so of course they'd have a child so that just leaves guessing between a girl or boy. Coin flip.

Everything else the OP got wrong. Why am I not surprised?
edit on 4-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So basically the OP made a guess that the royal family will have a child then made a 50/50 guess on if it will be a girl or boy. Pretty safe odds if you ask me. Obviously the royal family intended to extend the line so of course they'd have a child so that just leaves guessing between a girl or boy. Coin flip.

Everything else the OP got wrong. Why am I not surprised?

Pretty much, but there is a lot of other FAIL mixed in....and some excuses, etc...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Dear Krazyssh0t,

One important fact to underline, for the ones that are satisfied or not with my predictions, is that the Dukes of Cambridge might never have had a daughter at all, as it was the case of Prince Charles and Princess Diana that only got boys.

This Princess Diana of Cambridge is the very first girl born with such a title in about 80 years, so his birth even right now is a really rare event.

Now, the fact that she is named Diana is several times more unlikely to occur, there are no members of the Royalty with that name along probably along all the History of England, with the only exception of her Paternal Grandmother. Her other two names Elizabeth and Charlotte have certainly precedent in England, and well there was another Charlotte princess of Wales in times of Napoleon .

So if the idea would be to guess, as somebody claim, I certainly 'd have selected a bad subject, since the Windsors, the Middletons and the Spencers are many times more prolific in to have children of one gender over the other, the proportion is not 50/50. The only current Royal Princess is Anne, the only daughter of Queen Elizabeth.

Thanks to don't ignore the thread by the way.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This Princess Diana of Cambridge is the very first girl born with such a title in about 80 years
Just for accuracy, the new baby is Princess Charlotte NOT Princess Diana of Cambridge.
Not that I give a toss of course, I'm no monarchist, but it is important to be accurate in discussion.
Her full name is Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, I don't know where you seem to have got Princess Diana of Cambridge from.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Dear Krazyssh0t,

One important fact to underline, for the ones that are satisfied or not with my predictions, is that the Dukes of Cambridge might never have had a daughter at all, as it was the case of Prince Charles and Princess Diana that only got boys.

Just luck of the draw. The number of a certain gender your ancestors had, has no baring on the gender of your child.

This Princess Diana of Cambridge is the very first girl born with such a title in about 80 years, so his birth even right now is a really rare event.

Fantastic. It doesn't make your prediction any more correct or amazing though.

Now, the fact that she is named Diana is several times more unlikely to occur, there are no members of the Royalty with that name along probably along all the History of England, with the only exception of her Paternal Grandmother. Her other two names Elizabeth and Charlotte have certainly precedent in England, and well there was another Charlotte princess of Wales in times of Napoleon .

Who cares? It's obviously a tribute to the girl's grandmother.

So if the idea would be to guess, as somebody claim, I certainly 'd have selected a bad subject, since the Windsors, the Middletons and the Spencers are many times more prolific in to have children of one gender over the other, the proportion is not 50/50. The only current Royal Princess is Anne, the only daughter of Queen Elizabeth.

Thanks to don't ignore the thread by the way.

The Angel of Lightness

Even IF your reasoning was sound (and its not), that still doesn't make your guess any more credible as a prediction. All you've done now is gave some flimsy reasoning why it is more likely that they'd have a boy then told me that because you went against the odds and were right that somehow makes you a seer of the future. Like you're the first person in history to ever beat the odds... *eyeroll*

If I were you, I would have just left this thread to collect dust instead of highlighting how you failed in your predictions by necroing it. Either that or you could have necroed it to at LEAST admit when you missed the mark...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Dear grainofsand,

Diana is among her official complete name, that is what it counts, if for practical aspects it will be shortened that is another subject. After all my prediction was that she should have a composed name with Diana as one of them.

Posted July 11th 2013, by the Angel of Lightness

One of the names of this Princess will be Diana, after her Grand mother, and possibly she will reign with it, although she eventually will be also named Elizabeth, after her Great Grand Mother.

Now in England it is possible that among the high nobility even Kings and Queens use being adults a different name than the one they received as first one in their baptism.

The Father of the current Queen, George VIth , is one good example, he was first named Albert, and her Uncle is another one, He was named David, but ruled for a year with the name of Edward VIIIth.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well done op You failed with your fitst prediction and moved the goal posts and now say you have predicted this new baby.
Well it was 50/50 to get the sex right.
Oh great sage tell us more of the future...will the sun rise tomorrow? .

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

Dear grainofsand,

Diana is among her official complete name, that is what it counts, if for practical aspects it will be shortened that is another subject. After all my prediction was that she should have a composed name with Diana as one of them.

Posted July 11th 2013, by the Angel of Lightness

One of the names of this Princess will be Diana, after her Grand mother, and possibly she will reign with it, although she eventually will be also named Elizabeth, after her Great Grand Mother.

Now in England it is possible that among the high nobility even Kings and Queens use being adults a different name than the one they received as first one in their baptism.

The Father of the current Queen, George VIth , is one good example, he was first named Albert, and her Uncle is another one, He was named David, but ruled for a year with the name of Edward VIIIth.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Diana and Elizabeth were "shoe-ins", even from the earliest days of them wondering if their first was going to be a boy or girl....typical royal tradition of naming.

Now if you had said Charlotte, that would be another thing altogether as it was a surprise. Hell....even bookies were taking bets on Elizabeth and Diana being in the name....not exactly a prediction.

Either way, you said July and in some days in your original post.....neither happened, unless some days meant a couple years worth of days......

Oh....and you are wrong on her being called anything other than Charlotte....

A Kensington Palace spokesman said that the names “spoke for themselves”. The fourth in line to the throne will be officially known as HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge.

edit on 5/4/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I appreciate you called me Lucky, it is very kind from your side, and of course I am not you, so it is very unlikely that I am going to do what you like with this thread.

Anyway many things that are predicted on it are still waiting for accomplishment, and believe me that one of them become fact can be luck, but not a lot of them.

if you don't have patience to let the future arrive I certainly have a lot to see it vindicating my predictions.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join