It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Save the Future Queen of England, the spirit of Diana will come back again!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

The world Is waiting anxiously the arrival of the next new member of the British Royal family that will arrive soon, in this month of July, to the third in the line of succession of the Throne, moreover especially since the baby expecting time is due precisely today:

www.cnn.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

abcnews.go.com...

This baby will restore Camelot, will be a Queen of great Charisma and also somebody that will resemble in many aspects, beginning with her physical appearance, her Grand Mother Princess Diana of Wales, already dead in 1997, and also that was born in a month of July.

One of the names of this Princess will be Diana, after her Grand mother, and possibly she will reign with it, although she eventually will be also named Elizabeth, after her Great Grand Mother.

At least three times in the past this fact was foresaw clearly, and I can tell you that it is going to be a fact in only some days:

Mitchell of Nostradamus, Century 6, Quatrain 74
"La dechassée au regne tournera,
Ses ennemis trouvés de conjurés:
Plus que jamais son temps triomphera,
Trois et septante à mort trop assurés.

"She who was cast out will return to reign,
Her enemies found among conspirators:
More than ever will her reign be triumphant,
At three and seventy her death is very sure."

Nostradamus of course also predicted the unexpected and tragic death of Princess Diana, in the following Quatrain:

Century 2, Quatrain 28

'La penultieme du surnom de prophete
Prendra Diane pour son jour et repos
Loing vaguera par frenetique teste
En deliverant un grand peuple d'impos.'

('The last son of the man with the Prophet's name
Will bring Diana to her day of rest.
At a distance they wander in frenetic grief
Delivering a great people from ruin.')

Here is the way to see clearly that this quatrain only refers to Diana Spencer:

Diana was, as everybody knows, the Roman Goddess of the Moon. Now, the most usual nickname for prophet is seer. Rees ( that is written seer backwards) is the name of the sole survivor in Diana's crash, Trevor Rees. Seer, ( Nostradamus knew that his nickname at future as going to be seer.

The other person that also foresaw the arrival of this so beloved and powerful Queen was of course Princess Diana herself when she said:

Princess Diana of Wales, 1995
“I believe Wills (William) can rebuild Camelot and I will be his Merlin. Together we will return to the chivalry, pageantry, and the glory that was King Arthur's Court. William will remake the Monarchy by showing love, leadership and compassion.”

The third person that foresaw this and unconsciously predicted that Finally, in some way, that there will be one day a Queen named Diana in the British Throne was His Royal Highness Prince William himself:

Prince William of England, February 28th of 1996
WHEN the princess faced losing her title of HRH she turned to her sons for comfort. She told me how William had sat with her one night, put his arms round her and said: "Don't worry, Mummy, I will give it back to you one day, when I am king," which had made her cry even more.

Finally, there is even a clear omen happened recently in Scotland, of this triumphal mystical rebirth of Diana, coming back once more to the British Scene:

metro.co.uk...

And this is not the only, but just the last apparition of the spirit of Princes Diana, many have been taken place around the world, in a series of strange but fascinating paranormal events that are creating practically a cult around her person:

www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...

Of course, as all my threads, this is especially open to the free discussion among all the members that feel interest in the subject.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/11/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What if its a boy

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What if its a boy
reply to post by borntowatch

The apparition of Diana in the Scottish Church was already predicted by Nostradamus, here it is the clear reference to it, so anyway she is again in this world in some way.

Quatrain 5.93

Under the land of the round lunar globe,
When Mercury will be in dominance:
From the isle of Scotland will be a luminary
Who will put the English into confusion.

Her reincarnation in a new born, was also already predicted by him, according with the following quatrain, in a time in which we are going to see a terrible homicide, can be of some very important magnitude , possibly a massacre, in a city where there is a lot of libertinage, in sexual aspects, and this will be related in one or other way to an incoming great conflict, a devastating war.

I think reading this quatrain, particularly in Boston, Massachusetts, one of the most liberal cities of the east of the USA, very tolerant in sexual aspects, and what have occurred this same year overthere, a massacre boosted by fundamentalist Islam :

Quatrain 9.74

Within the city of Fersod, homicide,
Again and again many oxen plow, not to slaughter,
A return again to the honours of Diana,
And to Vulcan dead bodies to bury

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I don't support any form of royalty, its all a giant pyramid system and dark side. However, this about Diana is very interesting to me, for she had visited me during sleep before i realized we shared a bloodline, far distant in my case, (my father's maternal grandmother was a legitimate offspring from Sir Walter Scott, and thus Mary Queen of Scotts, and the Merivingian line, the so called fabled King Arthur's Legend, all of it meaningless to me of course, and that in the dream she kept speaking and I knew we were sisters, beheaded royalty came and also there was some warning about the state of the world, what they were doing, which I don't remember, but tossed and turned near wake for quite some time and felt as if she was bringing me a very important message. I had no interest in following the royal family at all, so it had surprised me completely. Then I watched Arizona Wilder and their plot to trap her in a stone and make her the lady of the lake, which reminded me of the boy from Russia who said he had escaped mars, from being trapped in a rock, to reincarnate, and how I had a past life memory about mars. it upset me and felt her presence strongly, with angels and knew she was safe and fine, but warning me, about the way the world was.

Now, this. Well....perhaps a boy will be born, we don't know. But Im surprised Nostradamus got so much about our time and era in his writings as if it was strong, the era had huge repercussions for earth. He even named Hitler with an S, and got the swaztika.

In all find this very interesting, and believe she is a great light.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Dear Unity_99,

If there is a being, a spirit of Light, that God might allow to come back in some way to prevent our humanity of the danger of a terrible war, of devastating magnitude, a possible international horrible generalized conflict, in connection with the Islam, perhaps is Diana Spencer.

After all she spent many years of her public life working for the cause of the suppression of land mines and she died aside of a Muslim man, who she loved.

Pls check: en.wikipedia.org...

She was a very important activist of this movement leaded by Jody Williams, Nobel Peace Prize 1997.

It is also interesting to point that Dodi Alfayed, was a man with his roots in a land that is on these days affronting the imminence of a possible civil war, Egypt, that might change completely the balance of power in the middle east.

Also we have seen this same week a terrible clash in between protesters and forces of public order in Egypt, another terrible massacre. It is important to recall that Sodom, which symbolic name in the Nostradamus Quatrain is Fersod, was an Egyptian Colony in the dead sea, as the archaeology has revealed, so that can be another possible interpretation of the accomplishment of his quatrain, that I have already mentioned in my previous post.

Thanks for your respectful reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I wish there was more that could be written, but its kind of wait and see. Yet, Nostradamus had some very interesting passages relating to the royal family, and even named Diana. Also this era, we're in, spanning from 20th century to the 21st, must have been rather significant, for he seemed to single it out alot.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

She was very brave, had integrity, and there was a time in the early marriage, when his expression became soft, and she was a good influence on him, before they somehow stopped that.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Dear Unity_99,

Yes, it is interesting to see how a person potentially have different possibilities in life, many of them very promising, and however, seems that there is something that push him in the wrong path, even being several times more difficult to follow it than any other alternative.

Prince Charles had once everything what it was needed to be a great King of England, a beautiful fine extremely young wife, fell in love of him, and a wonderful mother for his two nice sons and it was matter of time, to wait until the precise moment just for an abdication of his mother, that it was very likely due to the so young age she started to rule.

However, he ruined all this potential future by insisting in his relationship with Camilla, a woman that was clearly one of his worst possible choices in life.

Both in some way have ruined their lives, since anyway by now it is clear that Charles, if he has still any chance to ascend to the Throne it will be for really few time, possibly as short as the one of his Grand Uncle Edward VIII, and as soon as he disappear Camilla must depart for ever from England, leaving back her two sons and a former husband that is now already married again.

As I told once my thread about him, the Prince of Wales was in some way already marked for a bad future since the precise moment he was baptized Charles, a name that is traditionally of very bad Omen for a British king.

His investiture as Prince of Wales in Caernarfon Castle is also an omen of very bad luck, since the only other King to be invested there was his Great Uncle Edward VIII, who abdicated in 1936 due to his engagement with Wallis Simpson.

en.wikipedia.org...

Other very malicious Omen against him was his affair with Camilla, that is the Great Great Grandnice of the mistress of the Great Great Grandfather of Charles, who had, until this prince, the record to have been the eldest Prince of Wales in to become King, after more than 60 years of Realm of Queen Victoria.

Pls read:

en.wikipedia.org...

His Royal Highness Prince Charles has now 65 years waiting his moment and chances are that finally his mother will take all his potential time for ruling as hers. Remember that the Queen Mother Elizabeth died some few years ago at 102 years old.

Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...

Here it is my thread on him, from years ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Traditionally the males of the Hannover dynasty, renamed after the war as Windsor, rarely live more than 70 years old. So, if the genes of his Royal Highness Philippe Duke of Edinburgh cannot alter that pattern, Charles is practically at just five years of the end of his Royal biological expected potential.

Pls read:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/12/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Well I think a lot of people is praying in England that this Baby will not born today, since it will be quite a ironic fate to share her birthday with the one of Her Royal Highness Camilla Duchess of Cornwall, who it is publically known is perhaps the very last person on this planet that His Royal Highness Prince William might want to see sharing the celebration the same day of his first baby.

Pls read:
The ultimate birthday present for Camilla?

By other way around, if the baby born today it will be a permanent factor for all the time coming at f future that will reduce substantially the special personal attention that The Duchess is accustomed to receive in this date, especially from her husband His Royal Highness Charles Prince of Wales.

Pls read
www.cbsnews.com...

Feeling the risk to have such a synchronicity of birthdays the Duchess has been specially attentive of the evolution of Princess Kate Middleton pregnancy evolution,

Pls read:
tv.yahoo.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/17/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

The birth of the inheritor of the British Throne, third in the line of succession of the Monarchy, is of course causing sensation in the news and the media that was waiting anxiously to see this moment after an unusual wait that took more that it was originally programmed.

It is clear that from this event the return of the spirit of Princess Diana to perform a principal role in the future of the British Life does not seem to be through the way of a possible reincarnation, at least not in this moment, as the quatrains of Nostradamus seemed to suggest.

Nevertheless, I think it is quite important to explore the possible scenarios that this birth is opening for the present and the future.

First at all, we are talking here with an interpretation of some Quatrains of Mitchell of Nostradamus that suggested the return of a figure of the past called Diana that was victim of a huge conspiracy. Second although it is true that genetically the Windsor family has more likelihood to procreate male babies, we were speculating on the possibility that this might be the way in which this prediction might arrive to full accomplishment.

However, I pointed weeks ago that the birth we were waiting for is not necessarily the only way of accomplishment of the prophecy of Nostradamus.

The Angel of Lightness, June 21st of 2013
By the way, I still have strong feelings that the first baby of Prince William and Kate Middleton will be a girl, possibly I am wrong, but one thing is sure they will procreate a girl in their family.

This was by the way my comment on the following thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Possible alternatives way of accomplishment of the Nostradamus Prediction:

1) I still think that Kathleen and William, Dukes of Cambridge, could have a daughter among their family, after all this is just only the first baby, and they are good enough and fertile to have more children.

2) Now, to be the first baby gives a great probability to arrive some day in the future to the British Throne but not absolute security, exemptions of the rule are for instance King Edward VI and Queen Elizabeth 1st that were not the first born child of King Henry VIIIth, also the King George VI, father of the current Queen that was not the first Child of King George V, but the second after his brother Prince of Wales David that briefly became King Edward VIII, before his abdication in 1936. Also King George V was not the truly first inheritor of the throne of his father but the second after Prince Albert Victor that died of Pneumonia in 1891, in a similar way King Edward VIII was not the first Child of Queen Victoria, but the second after the royal princess Victoria.

Finally even the great Queen Victoria was also in similar case. She was the daughter of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn, the fourth son of King George III. Both the Duke of Kent and King George III died in 1820, and Victoria was raised under close supervision by her German-born mother Princess Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld. She inherited the throne at the age of 18, after her father's three elder brothers had all died leaving no legitimate, surviving children.

Pls read:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

3) There have emerged a lot of conspiracy theories that also can ride to alternative accomplishments of Nostradamus Prediction, for instance it is said that possible Princess Diana is still alive, that her death was part of a secret plan to allow her to continue her life in secret completely hidden of the Public arena.

There is a book claiming that she is still alive, and the accident was faked,
www.princess-diana-remembered.com...

That she might be alive leading a tabloid news paper:
www.surrealscoop.com...

Other book claim that she survived the accident but is now living a very limited life due to the injuries she suffered and it was photographed attending a funeral recently,

lotgk.wordpress.com...

Also that she is living under a false identity I small American Town:

coffee-with-raj.blogspot.com...

www.today.com...-71
Another book claim that she came back one year after her suppose death under the identity of Sophia Rhys Jones , the wife of Prince Edward of England, after some plastic surgery:
coffee-with-raj.blogspot.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/23/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Continuing with the topic of the alternative ways the Quatrains about the return of Diana, also there is another book that has explored the theory of a hidden secret Daughter of Diana, that might be the only sister of Prince William and Harry, if that is true, she might be the possible other Diana pointed by Nostradamus.

Pls read:
www.examiner.com...

www.celebdirtylaundry.com...

Of course, I am not here endorsing or supporting any of these possible conspiracy theories, but what I think is recommendable here is not to go in a hurry and claim that Nostradamus was failed, but to wait prudentially what else is going to happen that can represent an alternative way of accomplishment of his Prophecy in the future, many times the appearances deceive, as the great Philosopher Socrates used to say.

If you want to explore more on the topic of conspiracy theories around Princess Diana, here is another interesting source:

www.londonnet.co.uk...

Finally, while it remains in mystery many details of how was the agony and last minutes of the life of Princess Diana, and specially since there is no clear photographic record of his corpse, there will be more space still open of a lot if speculations of a possible plot around her death.

Here the only photo already known of her body when supposedly she was still alive, although unconscious:

redalertlive.com...

Practically the only released record of her autopsy is this notes taken from the note books of the physicians that attended her that tragic night of 1997 in Paris,

Princess Diana Autopsy notes

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/23/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

Today finally we have Christened Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge, son of the Dukes of Cambridge and so third in the line of succession of the British Throne.

www.nydailynews.com...

If it is the will of God this boy will be one time in the future King George VII of England, if none of his father and grandfather decide to take the same name to rule the country.

British Kings and Queens are free to chose the name with whom they are going to Reign among the ones they were Christened, for instance King Edward VIII had name Albert and King George VI had first name David.

England does not have precedents of Kings named Alexander, but certainly Scotland yes, and curiously this might not be the first time in History that a King William will precede another King called Alexander, that same happened in 13th century when the Scottish Alexander 2nd became monarch after William the Ist.

Also comes to my attention the fact that Alexander 2nd of Scotland was a very good ally of king Louis of France, coincidently the third name of this prince, and they both made war against John of England, the so called Lackland, that was for long time an usurper against Richard the Lion Heart and the King that was forced to sign the Charta Magna after a rebellion of the noblemen against him.

Pls read: en.wikipedia.org...

Strange combination of names, probably another omen of the future, coming from somebody that is the first born of a Prince that anyway everybody knows in many aspects have dealt with grave disagreements with his own father, for his infidelities and current adultery, living openly with a divorced woman.

Now William 1st of Scotland was also called the Lion of Justice, he was red haired, in the same way of the Spencer family, and he took part in the rebellion against King Henry II of England that is known as Revolt of 1173–74, in which the three sons of this king fought against him. Is this another coincidental omen of anything that might happen in the future?

Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...

Now, What the press and the media are not covered at present, since is a privileged information that belongs now only to the domain of God, is who is going to be the woman that will one day marriage this baby and become a future Queen of Britain.

Would be Her the so called other Diana that appear clearly referred in the quatrains of Mitchel of Nostradamus?

Is she already born or she is just in her way to arrive to this world?

or something else will happen in the future that will change the line of succession as we are seeing it by now?

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/28/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

don't ya just love it when prediction threads like this fail so spectacularly.

The entire prediction at the heart of this thread was a 50:50 toss up between a baby boy and a baby girl, the OP chose Baby girl and then created some big long thread all based around this "prediction"

Turns out it was a baby boy!

Fail.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not at all OthersideoftheCoin,

This thread refers since its beginning to return of a figure that is called Diana in various quatrains of
Nostradamus and that following the different hints he gave obout her, clearly must refer to the Princess of Wales.

If you check in the very first posts, among my replies, there are a lot of different references to sources in the web that are reporting distinct apparitions of Diana of Wales in Churches in Scotland, so her return is not a mere speculation, is a paranormal phenomenon that has been even captured in photos and films already advertised in the web.

Now, in an attempt to interpret more aspects of those quatrains seemed that Diana is returning to receive a compensation of some kind for her suffered life as a Princess and her early death, and for that reason one possible interpretation is a physical return, not only in spirit, however a posthumous rehabilitation as a Queen mother by her son would be another plausible possibility of accomplishment of the Nostradamus Quatrains.

The quatrains look to point in the direction of a physical presence of her in this world, and that was the origin of the Hypothesis that perhaps we were going to see some kind of reincarnation, However, if that has not occurred right now, with the arrival of the first child of the Cambridge dukes, that does mean that the entire prophecy has failed, since anyway there can be more babies of that couple in the future, as I pointed correctly before to know the identity or gender of this child.

Even the fact that this male baby has born the first does not mean that necessarily he must be King in the future, there are many events that can change that, if that might not be the case, Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth II possibly never would have become Monarch, since to do so it was needed the abdication of her Uncle and the death of her Great Uncle.

Pls read:
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

There are other means of accomplishment of the prediction, either with a permanent mystic presence of Diana as a spiritual presence, as it is now starting to happen, or the role she will have in the public image of the monarchy during the years in which her son will rule as a King. We even could think in the possibility that the wife of this child, if he becomes at future King of England, may be the return of Diana, since whoever that girl is, she will be in the future Queen of England, and if she is named Diana that may make this prophecy accomplished too.

We don't need to wait until the new baby become in age to rule England, since his father Prince William in the moment to ascend to the Throne might restore the titles of Queen Mother and also the style of Her Royal Highness to his mother, every time that her name could be used in public acts in the future. In that sense we could perfectly see in the future a Queen Diana Transatlantic cruiser, or a Queen Diana Hospital or Airport or even a Charity foundation as well as a possible University, that might be another symbolic way of return of Diana to public life and with very Physical presence.

This has happened in the past with other dead consorts of Kings of England, as you can confirm in the following links:

Pls read:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

In England if the inheritor of the Throne is a woman she must be a Queen in the future but her husband only consort Prince, as it is the case of Philippe, Duke of Edinburg, but if the inheritor of the throne is a boy, as it is the case now and seems to be in the following two generations, his Consort can use the title of Queen.

The Only wife of a potential King that seems to be prevented of the Possibility to use the title of Queen in the future is Camilla Parker Bowles, since that might be part of her marriage contract with the Prince of Wales.

Thanks, it was a good attempt to discredit my threads but it does not work, only if you are sure that none of the possible events I have mentioned here might occur at future, are you sure of that ? do you want to post your own anti-prediction here to see who will be wrong in the long run? ..

The Angel of Lightness .

edit on 8/15/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,

It comes to my attention an article published today in the British media that, after many years that officially the French and British authorities have given closure to the investigation around the death of Princess Diana and Dodi Alfayed, it is now claiming that there are good reasons to affirm it was not accident but a crime.

Please read,
gma.yahoo.com...
It is interesting the coincidence of the release of this independent journalist investigation just only weeks after the birth of the grandson of Diana.

Is this the vindication that Nostradamus refer in his prophecy? That the voice of Diana will emerge suddenly from the ultra tomb pointed against her Assassins? Uncovering a plot around her death?

We know by sure that in the past a letter has appeared from Diana revealing she was afraid to be eliminated by a well planned "accident"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.theinsider.org...

rense.com...

Also notice that this is happening in a week in which in which hundreds of people were killed in a terrible massacre in Egypt, a land that might appear even suggested in the following quatrain:

Quatrain 9.74

Within the city of Fersod, homicide,
Again and again many oxen plow, not to slaughter,
A return again to the honours of Diana,
And to Vulcan dead bodies to bury

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/18/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

A really important news was released on August that changes dramatically all what it was officially said on the death of Princess Diana in Paris 1997. Breaking with all the precedents on the official communications from Buckingham Palace over Diana, it is said that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2nd might told to His Royal Highness Prince William that Diana's death was effectively not an Accident, but the outcome of a terrible plot of assassination planned by weapons traders that hated her so much for the campaign against the use of mines that the Princess supported along many years.

Here is the press report:

www.celebdirtylaundry.com... 23/

If this news is confirmed, this might mean that Diana died as a Martyr and that will boost her public image to levels never before seen in modern British History. Martyr Queens, like Britain Queen Budica ( also known as Boadicea) or Empress Sissy of Austria-Hungary usually receive public adoration and become eternal myths.

This can be the rehabilitation that Nostradamus has pointed Diana was going to receive at future, This is so important and meaningful since this could force Queen Elizabeth to publically offer homage, a tribute to the legacy to her daughter in Law.

Although many say that this is just a way to handle the terrible rumors of a possible assassination arranged by the Crown, that have years circulating in the media, It is indeed a drastic change in the way the Monarchy has dealt the death of Diana.

Curiously another fact that shows how accurate is to say that Princess Diana is the figure that Nostradamus mention in his quatrains, that even the site she died in was in the ancient times a site or rituals and sacrifices to the pagan Goddess Diana.

pls read:
thenewalexandrialibrary.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/2/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yeah and the baby will definitely be a reincarnation of Di....
Do you think, maybe, the message you speak, is, well, sorta lost after the failure of your first op?

Kinda believe its all a little ho hum now.
Not to be rude but if your foundation fails everything built on it falls.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join