It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Crash Pilot 'Blinded By Light'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

That one video is the only one that I've seen to date.

There is however audio from ATC.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

i'll eventually download that also.. is there any way to CONFIRM this audio is 'legit'? (for all my tinfoil friends out there?)

i'd like to ask your opinions of why the police stopped the interview with the young kid in the airport?

i'd also like to ask about those passengers who seem to be milling about, otherwise displaying 'ho-hum' behavior for apprently just being flipped around in a plane crash?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
reply to post by Zaphod58

i'll eventually download that also.. is there any way to CONFIRM this audio is 'legit'? (for all my tinfoil friends out there?)

It comes from LiveATC.net which at one point was one of my favorite websites (the only reason it's not now is time). They listen in to towers all over the world and archive them on the net to listen to.

i'd like to ask your opinions of why the police stopped the interview with the young kid in the airport?

Probably because he hadn't been interviewed by officials yet. If he was talking to the media first, they would have stopped it until after he talked to them first. They prefer to get the interviews first, rather than the media, so that the passengers have a better recollection, and it's not tainted by "Well I heard that this person said....." which can lead to them misremembering something important.

i'd also like to ask about those passengers who seem to be milling about, otherwise displaying 'ho-hum' behavior for apprently just being flipped around in a plane crash?

Shock, combined with not knowing what else to do.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It used to be a Red Rider BB gun that put your eye out. Now it's a laser pen. My Brother was playing around with one and accidentally shined it in my eye, and by gosh i could not see clearly for 5 minutes.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spader

At least one pilot was blinded for over 24 hours by a green laser that he was hit with on landing.
edit on 7/12/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

agreed, apparently this is a hoax as well..

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
thanks zaph, those are reasonable answers (afaic)
'come now, let us reason together..'

i see someone here who 'agrees' with me...? -- they (like most of us) are 'in the eye of the storm', we have all been 'bathed in blood' and strive to have our 'third eyes open' (drawing upon the information this member has encoded into their username info)

the problem is, i don't "have" the information on this particular event.. i seek it.. if i am biased from the outset i will never find what i am looking for... anyway, thanks zaph, for trying to "help" people like us

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The NTSB has said the light may have been a reflection of the sun off something, and it didn't play a role in the accident.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join