It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohammed Badie arrest ordered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
frazzle you're spot on but as Im sure you are aware of you're beating a dead horse.

It's ok for a westerner to sit there in their glass houses and throw stones at those they think are evil because their Zionist propped up government and media told them so. Even if you mention that their country is playing a direct hand in these affairs in other countries, and are probably more liable than the actual group/persons they believe responsible, you will be quickly dismissed and told that they are sick of hearing that, and to stick to the point, eg that is way too much for their brain to compute and they refuse to take any blame whatsoever, "we're here to bash others how dare you turn it back on me",,,,typical lame western brain-washing sheeple syndrome. pffft

I noticed he missed the point entirely about sharia law, they haven't ever read anything about what sharia law really is apart from what they read in the news, funny that I don't remember Mohommed ever speaking to the media, but oh who are we to point that out, we're just trying to change the subject off "Egypt". Oh dear, the insanity, and some of them wonder how their country came to be the most treacherous on earth. My heads spinning even just contemplating being on that miserable wavelength.

edit on 11-7-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by frazzle

Oh, I do agree it's not and it was off topic there to bring into it...but as false flags go? That one's too provably false in every way to label that way to just let go without comment. Aside from that, my Father was out serving with some of the men who were in that "engagement" years afterward. Navy career guys are a strange breed....but they are a gossipy breed too. It wouldn't have been secret for long ..and wasn't for that matter. One big screw up and fur ball that got played to field goal....in a losing game as it happens.

Fortunately in Egypt it's a lot more clear cut and we should cut OUT. I mean this is Egyptian sorting out issues with other Egyptians (Or close enough with the Muslim Brotherhood and their motley crew) and this seemingly insane 'need' people have for getting into the middle of other people's fights ...from the school yard to the global stage ...never solves or ends anything. It just postpones it and makes it worse.

So heck.. I'd say let them sort it all out and it may not even be a REAL bad idea to keep non-essential people out of Egypt for quite a while. Benghazi hurt real real bad and it showed the world's worst people that it CAN be done and it CAN be gotten away with. It'll happen again now and pray it's not a full blown and staffed Embassy, I'd say.

The discrepancy between what is a false flag and "just lies" is the problem. There doesn't seem to be a word that captures "just lies" that are deliberately told that end up getting millions of people killed. "Just lies" is so inadequate that in my mind that they either qualify as false flags or a new word needs be adopted to define it properly. Murderous lies in the first degree is more appropriate Otherwise its just excuses we tell ourselves to allay our guilt in accepting those lies.

Like the whopper about Niger yellow cake that was a precursor to shock and awe and the subsequent bombing that literally destructed an entire sovereign nation that was guilty of nothing with extreme prejudice, somebody should have fried for that "just lie", but we aren't even sure who WROTE the memo. And no one cares anyway unless they happen to live in that destroyed country. So its on to MORE Muslim countries to destroy and no one bats an eye. Hardly anyone even sees it for what it is.

The so called west has been meddling in the middle east almost since the beginning. The crusades, WWI, WWII, dumping Israel right in the middle of Arab countries, the Camp David Accords, that old Egyptian horse hauler called the USS Liberty, the massacre of American soldiers who shouldn't have even been in Beirut to begin with, Iran contra, the Iran/Iraq war. It goes on and on and on and the American people wave their little Chinese made flags and chant USA USA USA. I am so tired of living on this freaking insane planet.

Egypt is not clear cut unless you live in the US and accept the drivel US media feeds us "these are the good guys and these are the bad guys, now sit down and shut up and for God's sake, DON'T THINK." Egypt is very complicated, its overrun with foreigners with mixed purposes along side a very confused populous and we will NOT cut out. And yes, the constant meddling in other people's business just makes things worse.

And keeping in mind, the US is overrun with foreigners with mixed purposes too. And we're confused, too. It won't end well.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
frazzle you're spot on but as Im sure you are aware of you're beating a dead horse.

It's ok for a westerner to sit there in their glass houses and throw stones at those they think are evil because their Zionist propped up government and media told them so. Even if you mention that their country is playing a direct hand in these affairs in other countries, and are probably more liable than the actual group/persons they believe responsible, you will be quickly dismissed and told that they are sick of hearing that, and to stick to the point, eg that is way too much for their brain to compute and they refuse to take any blame whatsoever, "we're here to bash others how dare you turn it back on me",,,,typical lame western brain-washing sheeple syndrome. pffft

I noticed he missed the point entirely about sharia law, they haven't ever read anything about what sharia law really is apart from what they read in the news, funny that I don't remember Mohommed ever speaking to the media, but oh who are we to point that out, we're just trying to change the subject off "Egypt". Oh dear, the insanity, and some of them wonder how their country came to be the most treacherous on earth. My heads spinning even just contemplating being on that miserable wavelength.

edit on 11-7-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the support, its thin here.

I used to have this colicky Arabian horse that laid down a few times and wouldn't get up. He would've laid there until he died if I hadn't used a quirt to get him up and walking until the vet could get there to do her magic mineral oil treatment. I'm just saying that if one word I say gets just one colicky horse up and thinking it will have been worth it.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Well, since it does appear pretty much any point I make on any aspect or area of this topic will be wrong and in dire need of your expert correction ...in detail and at length...(without so much as a single supporting fact cited) I'll agree to disagree here. Not in respect, as it happens...because your fast and loose approach with both terminology and facts come in a way that offends, to be blunt ..but I AM ending my side of this little side chat.

When that is how you dodge, play and screw around for being outright busted on your insistence of "False Flag" as some ridiculous catch all term for whatever you personally think sounds good? Well, not only is that why the term has NO meaning for overuse at this point, it really shows there isn't much logic here to debate with. You have a good day now.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

You're an idiot if you think we're all Americans on this thread or ATS in general.

My country is not directly involved with any of the US's conflicts. And pretty much everybody I know is opposed to the current wars in Iraq and Afghan. We all marched against the looming Iraq war in 2003...150,000 of us.

How do you know what I have or haven't read about Sharia Law? I'll tell you....you don't know, so quit making assumptions.

edit on 11-7-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

My facts are wrong?

Have an expert opinion on what intervention and war is all about.

Charles Lindbergh's speech to the America First Committee on September 11, 1941 (same day as the ground-breaking ceremony for the Pentagon).
www.youtube.com...

A note to add that this is on topic since
"During World War II, British troops used Egypt as a base for Allied operations throughout the region."
en.wikipedia.org...

Emphasis on "used".

edit on 11-7-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Haxsaw

You're an idiot if you think we're all Americans on this thread or ATS in general.

My country is not directly involved with any of the US's conflicts. And pretty much everybody I know is opposed to the current wars in Iraq and Afghan. We all marched against the looming Iraq war in 2003...150,000 of us.

How do you know what I have or haven't read about Sharia Law? I'll tell you....you don't know, so quit making assumptions.

edit on 11-7-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

"Beyond the firelight" (your location) says exactly nothing about where you are and you've been pretty mum on what you do or don't know about Sharia law, too, so don't start hyperventilating when you're challenged.

BTW, did you notice how the war mongers ran right over the top of you and those 150,000 protesters to get to Afghanistan and Iraq? PNAC and the MIC counts your opinion for less than nothing. So am I misunderstanding your support for them when it comes sticking "our" noses into other countries like Egypt?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

You misunderstand a lot.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The treacherous Israeli's got busted in the Lavon affair and in the bombing of the USS Liberty, two false flags directed at an outcome of good 'ol JEW.S.A going into egypt and killing more innocent people in the name of fighting terrorism on behalf of the zionist agenda, so I'm sure they'd be at plan E, F, or G in regards to Egypt by now trying to push the arrival of their moshiach(anti-christ) with great haste. But hey lets just pretend none of this exists and call all the muslims backwards and evil because we saw some videos on youtube, and disregard all the countries JEW.S.A has attacked lately that is inline with the zionist agenda, oh the agony.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join