It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohammed Badie arrest ordered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Who was the Muslim Brotherhood dangerous to? Your joking right? I mean do we really have to rehash and review the whole timeline and history of terrorism in the Middle East region, every time one of these topics comes up? Don't we all have some baseline knowledge to start from? It just gets frustrating sometimes when I can debate the same topic on different threads in the same week...sometimes with some of the same people ..and yet we're all forced to play like we've never ever had the debate before and no one can possible know anything more than the media that very day typed in a story.

Who is Hamas dangerous to? Who is Islamic Jihad dangerous to? The Muslim Brotherhood are dangerous enough to EVERYONE so even the Palestinian Authority itself was openly and loudly rooting for the overthrow of Hamas in Gaza to follow their Muslim Brotherhood patrons out of power in Egypt.

These aren't nice guys...they have decades of history that many here ARE familiar with and I just don't know what to say when someone asks who they could be dangerous to? I mean, it's like looking at a pissed off rattlesnake and taking the time to debate whether the venom could really be lethal or just cause sickness.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

You are a waste of my time.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by frazzle

Who was the Muslim Brotherhood dangerous to? Your joking right? I mean do we really have to rehash and review the whole timeline and history of terrorism in the Middle East region, every time one of these topics comes up? Don't we all have some baseline knowledge to start from? It just gets frustrating sometimes when I can debate the same topic on different threads in the same week...sometimes with some of the same people ..and yet we're all forced to play like we've never ever had the debate before and no one can possible know anything more than the media that very day typed in a story.

Who is Hamas dangerous to? Who is Islamic Jihad dangerous to? The Muslim Brotherhood are dangerous enough to EVERYONE so even the Palestinian Authority itself was openly and loudly rooting for the overthrow of Hamas in Gaza to follow their Muslim Brotherhood patrons out of power in Egypt.

These aren't nice guys...they have decades of history that many here ARE familiar with and I just don't know what to say when someone asks who they could be dangerous to? I mean, it's like looking at a pissed off rattlesnake and taking the time to debate whether the venom could really be lethal or just cause sickness.

There aren't many countries that are more adept at creating its own enemies than the United States.

So I pick up the phone and call you saying I'm an Islamic Jihad Mujahhamasadeen brother and I'm hiding in a sewer so I can look up your mommy's skirt.

Its about agents provocateur issuing threats and infiltrating groups to blow a true opposition apart from the inside and to create enemies where none existed before.

Its about dissention. Its about creating terror organizations that scare the britches off everybody while the bankers and oilmen scoop up the reserves so they can sell them to you at wildly inflated prices. What oligarch in his right mind would consider buying those resources at going market prices when he's got an ARMY paid for by the taxpayers to take them.

The not nice guys are the oligarchs.

edit on 10-7-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

And there you have it.

The world explained in a nutshell.

Oh, if only it was as simple as some people see it.....if only.

Give the place in your head that used to house your intellect my condolences.

edit on 10-7-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by frazzle

And there you have it.

The world explained in a nutshell.

Oh, if only it was as simple as some people see it.....if only.

Give the place in your head that used to house your intellect my condolences.

My "intellect", as you call it, took on a different view of the world after 58,000 of my generation were murdered for the lie that was the Gulf of Tonkin. The liars didn't go away, only the lies changed. No more gooks to hate on, now its muzzies. Keep hating and you'll go blind. Well, maybe you already are, the war mongers certainly hope so.

edit on 10-7-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I don't hate anyone or anything, my neighbor's incessantly barking dog(previously mentioned) comes close though.

Not everything is a lie you know, yes there are people who take advantage of events to further their objectives, does that mean the Gulf Of Tonkin incident didn't happen? No it doesn't. Does that mean that the genocidal quagmire that is Syria is all sick fakery concocted up for the purpose of keeping us scared of the Muslim bogey-man? It certainly does not.

And more relevant to this thread, does that mean the Muslim Brotherhood are a decent bunch of freedom and democracy loving guys(and gals) who just want to kick back and live(and let live) in this big 'global village' of ours? My opinion is that they are not, and I for one am glad to see them detained and prevented from stirring up a civil war in Egypt, because that's what could very well happen.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

I don't hate anyone or anything, my neighbor's incessantly barking dog(previously mentioned) comes close though.

Not everything is a lie you know, yes there are people who take advantage of events to further their objectives, does that mean the Gulf Of Tonkin incident didn't happen? No it doesn't. Does that mean that the genocidal quagmire that is Syria is all sick fakery concocted up for the purpose of keeping us scared of the Muslim bogey-man? It certainly does not.

And more relevant to this thread, does that mean the Muslim Brotherhood are a decent bunch of freedom and democracy loving guys(and gals) who just want to kick back and live(and let live) in this big 'global village' of ours? My opinion is that they are not, and I for one am glad to see them detained and prevented from stirring up a civil war in Egypt, because that's what could very well happen.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident has been shown by documentation to be a false flag op.
www.voltairenet.org... for the details on who lied to whom.

Nowhere will you find a claim made by me that ALL Muslims in or out of the brotherhood are as you described, they are like any other large organization or country or corporation or whatever grouping of people you'd like to toss in there. Some are freedom loving, some are religious, some believe in democracy, some are live and live types, some want to be part of a "global village" and some just want TO BE LEFT THE HELL ALONE to get on with their lives.

The only threat of civil war in Egypt was brought by the opposition AGAINST the MB, which had been legally elected and seated in government. The "spontaneous" uprising came less than two weeks after Morsi threw a bunch of outsiders in jail for operating illegal non governmental organizations in Egypt, one of whom was the son of a high level US insider.

Also, Morsi had been stalling on signing onto an IMF loan for almost a year because it would have had a negative impact on the Egyptian people. Not only that, but he had recently been talking with Putin about a possible loan from Russia, which would have provided the needed funds while freeing Egypt from IMF tampering with their economy.

There's more to the back story than there is to the popular media reporting.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Right, so there was spooks from Michigan driving those dinky little torpedo boats in '64?
I'm interested in hearing what your definition of a "false flag op" is? Do you believe that McNamara's withholding of information pertinent to the incident from Johnson was an "operation"?

You say you don't trust "the media"? Where are you getting your info on Egyptian affairs from?

Some are freedom loving, some are religious, some believe in democracy, some are live and live types, some want to be part of a "global village" and some just want TO BE LEFT THE HELL ALONE to get on with their lives

This opinion is based upon what exactly?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Right, so there was spooks from Michigan driving those dinky little torpedo boats in '64?
I'm interested in hearing what your definition of a "false flag op" is? Do you believe that McNamara's withholding of information pertinent to the incident from Johnson was an "operation"?

You say you don't trust "the media"? Where are you getting your info on Egyptian affairs from?

Some are freedom loving, some are religious, some believe in democracy, some are live and live types, some want to be part of a "global village" and some just want TO BE LEFT THE HELL ALONE to get on with their lives

This opinion is based upon what exactly?

That actually made me smile. Obviously I don't get my information from the same sources you do, the difference is that I don't even need to ask where you get yours.

If I were to give you the names of my sources I'd be here all damn day linking to information that you wouldn't open or read anyway. But I found them and so could you, if you wanted to.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Really, you think I don't open or read links people provide? And....this opinion is based upon what exactly?

I read a lot. You still haven't defined "false flag op" for me. I'm waiting......

I bet you don't believe they landed on the moon either, right?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

If you can't define false flag without my help I'm wasting my time talking with you ~ well, I sort of knew that already. Guess I'm just bored.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Oh I can define what a false flag is.

I just want to know how you equate McNamara's subterfuge with the term "false flag operation"?

The US had boots on the ground in South East Asia as far back as '50. They were going in with or without the GOT incident, it just happened at a convenient time and McNamara(and other hawks) saw an opportunity too good to squander. This of course is well known, but somehow you, and other 'enlightened ones' like to parrot nimrods like Alex Jones's and his rhetoric when it comes to the GOT affair.

I'll ask you one more time, kindly furnish me with your definition of a "false flag op".

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Originally posted by frazzle
There aren't many countries that are more adept at creating its own enemies than the United States.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the United States.

This problem actually predates the nation of America.

"The real Muslim Brotherhood is not the fanatical sheikh with his equally fanatical following, nor is it even the top mullahs and ayatollahs who lead entire movements of such madmen; Khomeini, Qaddafi, General Zia are exquisitely fashioned puppets.

The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite.....and the Muslim Brotherhood is money. "

Muslim Brotherhood- Illuminati Tools

"The Muslim Brotherhood has acted as a clever technique to recruit agent-provocateurs for the Illuminati. The lowest ranks may sincerely believe they are defending Islam, and confronting "Western imperialism". However, these various terrorist groups, through representing different factions, are part of a single network serving the same Illuminati cause."

The Masonic Origins of The Muslim Brotherhood and Wahabis

"I interviewed Dr. Ali Moh on the Alex jones show, on the history and origins of the Muslim Brotherhood. He says it was built by Britain, and that it is the mother of all jihadi groups including AlCIAda." Origins of The Muslim Brotherhood - Dr. Ali Moh

Illuminati behind Boko Haram
Exposing the Links Between Communism, The Illuminati, and Islamic Terrorism
Terrorism and the Illuminati -- A Three Thousand Year History

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I'll ask you one more time, kindly furnish me with your definition of a "false flag op".

Or what?

When someone in a position of authority deliberately skews official documents to create lies and those lies cost lives and treasure, it is a false flag op. IMHO

Just like the one in Afghanistan. There was never any evidence that either that country or Bin Laden had any role in 9/11. Osama was never even listed on the FBI's most wanted list for 911. But we got opium poppies up the gazoo out of the deal, along with too big to fail banks happily laundering the illicit money while hooking American kids on their "products". You got any kids?

Just like WMD in Iraq. Oh, and speaking of Saudi Arabia ....

It was Prince Bandar bin Sultan of Saudi Arabia and a good friend to the Bush family, who was known to be interested in removing Saddam from power – one of which was because Iraq, being the second largest oil reserve of crude oil, was Saudi Arabia’s greatest competitor. Also, Saddam was turning on and off his oil to control the market, and the Saudis, as well as American oil companies, were defenseless against his manipulating the “oil futures” market.

edencultures.com...

So Bin Laden and Saddam are deader than hammers and not very good at being the "bad guys" anymore, but hey, there's the MB.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Or what?

Or nothing.

When someone in a position of authority deliberately skews official documents to create lies and those lies cost lives and treasure, it is a false flag op. IMHO

No, that is just lying. A false flag operation is a covert or clandestine endevour where an individual or group carries out attacks which by design are made to look like they were carried out by somebody else. False flags are real, they do happen, but the GOT incident was not a false flag, sorry.

For example: If you had savagely chewed up one of my sneakers, then placed the destroyed piece of footwear in my dog's basket, I might unwittingly think that ol' Rex had been a bad boy, whereas the truth would've been that you're just a bit mad.

Good night Gracie.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I won't dispute that the Saud family most likely has illuminati roots, however the plan was to destroy Islam. I think injecting extremism into the center of it was part of the plan for its destruction and I think a lot of Muslims were unknowingly sucked into the plan.

rense.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Or what?

No, that is just lying. A false flag operation is a covert or clandestine endevour where an individual or group carries out attacks which by design are made to look like they were carried out by somebody else. False flags are real, they do happen, but the GOT incident was not a false flag, sorry.

Good night Gracie.

More like getting someone ELSE to carry out the attacks and feigning surprise and total innocence afterward. THAT is how its done and it works every time. They have gullible false dupes doing the flagging. Like the fifty terror attacks HS claims they thwarted. Come to find out only 1% of them weren't cocked up by the feds themselves so they could catch the witless dupes and look like big necessary heroes to the equally witless ...

Ya know, Gracie was much brighter than George. He even said so.

Goodnight George

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Obviously I don't get my information from the same sources you do, the difference is that I don't even need to ask where you get yours.

If I were to give you the names of my sources I'd be here all damn day linking to information that you wouldn't open or read anyway. But I found them and so could you, if you wanted to.

Ummm... huh? He may not open or read them...but check the activity numbers for ATS at the bottom of the Forum page sometime. There's 20:1 for people lurking vs. people posting and I'd be interested to read some of these sources too. They sound a bit...shaky for accuracy to me.

For what it's worth...My information about the basic mechanics of how Vietnam started came from something people here ought to appreciate for a source. The Pentagon Papers. It's quite a bit to read and it's not fun and 'edge of the seat' reading to get through easily ....but it's easily the most informative document ever produced ...which the public has seen anyway... on the fundamental background and intended future for the war in Southeast Asia.

The Gulf of Tonkin was no 'False Flag' and everything from crew interviews to the radio and communications transcripts are all there to see now. From both sides, if I'm not mistaken at this point. It was the 'fog of war' with some real healthy dosing of intentional fog tossed in by military commanders who didn't mind one bit that Washington saw what they wanted to see and not what actually happened out there. The record shows even the guys out on the water understood the gravity of the miscommunications and misunderstandings fairly quick afterward...but far too late to stop a machine that really had been waiting for an excuse ...the North Vietnamese gave by no real intent at the time.
edit on 10-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This is not a thread to discuss Viet Nam, I merely noted that that was when I began to question the difference between what "my government" was saying and what they were doing. You could add many other events and books read over the years that added to my overall skepticism, none of which figure into the topic at hand.

Well, except maybe the Qur'an. That one is topical here although my copy, which was given to me by the local mosque over by the college, was lost several years ago in what you might call a "custody battle". I'm still upset over that.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Oh, I do agree it's not and it was off topic there to bring into it...but as false flags go? That one's too provably false in every way to label that way to just let go without comment. Aside from that, my Father was out serving with some of the men who were in that "engagement" years afterward. Navy career guys are a strange breed....but they are a gossipy breed too. It wouldn't have been secret for long ..and wasn't for that matter. One big screw up and fur ball that got played to field goal....in a losing game as it happens.

Fortunately in Egypt it's a lot more clear cut and we should cut OUT. I mean this is Egyptian sorting out issues with other Egyptians (Or close enough with the Muslim Brotherhood and their motley crew) and this seemingly insane 'need' people have for getting into the middle of other people's fights ...from the school yard to the global stage ...never solves or ends anything. It just postpones it and makes it worse.

So heck.. I'd say let them sort it all out and it may not even be a REAL bad idea to keep non-essential people out of Egypt for quite a while. Benghazi hurt real real bad and it showed the world's worst people that it CAN be done and it CAN be gotten away with. It'll happen again now and pray it's not a full blown and staffed Embassy, I'd say.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join