It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patient awoke to doctors "mistakenly" preparing to remove her organs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Sorry if I made you feel chastised! Maybe I worded that the wrong way. I meant it as a good example for everyone to take note from. SO many people feel the same way as you, because of a sort of conditioning we go through from the time we are kids:

"Listen to the Doctor, do not ask questions, if you do you will just ignore you or treat you like you are stupid."

You didn't do anything wrong at all. You acted the way most of us do. I am only my own advocate because of seeing so many mistakes over and over again with my kids, and working for years in the medical field.

As with this young lady in the OP: WHY didn't the nurses do something? Why didn't ANYONE do something? Just because a flippin doctor says something, does not mean he has to be right! They are not god's.

Doctors make mistakes ALL the time. Thank you for sharing your story with us, because it really is a good example of how most of us are. I hope that your surgery turned out well!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
what if, some doc is just a psycho, or he decides to let a suicide succeed., if they emptied her before she woke, she wouldn't have even noticed anything missing.

Who knows, maybe a doc wants to try a bit of brain and a glass of Chianti.... There are sick people around. Doctors are also included to have some total wack jobs among them.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by KrzYma

The reason why they do not take every persons organs when they die is because of consent

How do you really know if the truly took the organs even if you did not sign your donor card?
Ask them to open the body up while laying in the casket?

Toooooo much trust in those unworthy of earning it
edit on 9-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Not to mention the Private health care system where money will buy you what you need asap, like the "black market"

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by tinker9917

This sounds like organ harvesting

edit on 9-7-2013 by sulaw because: (no reason given)

Yup, that's exactly what this was.

And probably someone rich needed it too.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Anyone else here ever watched 'Coma' the movie?
Basically, in a dog eat dog, globalist, mega coorportaion world that we live in, everything is a commodity especially the human 'cattle'.
Watch 'coma'. It will make you think, if nothing else.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Right then I hope all you paranoid people say "No thanks" If you or your kids ever need a transplant.
Like I said you would gladly accept one If it saves your life but refuse to help others after you die....shame on you all.
If more people sign up for organ donation the supply will outweigh the demand and we all win....pity one story like this makes you all think Doctors are doing it to make money...pfft.
edit on 10-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
There are many people who would not accept an organ transplant. Do you know how many people get cancer from transplants or other illnesses? Look at the 'quality' of the organs the doctors were about to remove from the above lady. Think about it. It's potentially about money making.
I had a cousin who refused a transplant for heart and lung and still lived another ten years. I know another lady, who though needing a scooter and oxygen to get around, was told she needed a transplant over 18 years ago. She is till around, living, taking care of grandchildren and still alive.
Not all is what it seems at times and many people are becoming a little wary of modern medicine......or is it morphing into something else that is more about money than about cure. With some illnesses modern medicine simply treats the symptoms with no efforts to get to the heart of the issue and cure the illnesses. Nice if money is what you're after. You need permanent customers having their symptoms eased and certainly NOT cured.
Once you have had a transplant you are a 'customer' for life.
Would I have a transplant? NO! Doubt me on that? I turned down a blood transfusion 14 years ago when i lost over half my blood volume and was told I would die if I didn't have one.
As i said, not all is what it seems.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Death in medicine in not always as straight forward as people think. The reason they checked her toe movement (Babinski reflex) tells me that they believed her to be brain dead even though the body was possibly still functioning, this is also why they would administer a sedative. When they harvest organs they want them to be a fresh as possible, so someone who is brain dead, but not physically dead is a prime candidate for organ donation.

They don't always run an EEG on someone they suspect is brain dead unless the family insists on it being done. Doctors will talk with the family regarding “quality of life”, and usually explain that even if the person were to regain consciousness they would be severely brain damaged for the remainder of their lives. Also whether relatives want to rack up large medical bills when something is most likely hopeless, or at the least will lead to continued poor “quality of life”, extreme expense, and a life long commitment to having to take care of someone who will spend the rest of their lives in a vegetative state.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Wow....

Tell that to the parents of this child.

Tell it to this poor girl waiting 4 years..

I suggest you click my link below to try and understand why donation is the moral and right thing to do.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
Who the heck sedates a dead body? For whhyyyyy? Because they're not dead...
Why would they be taking organs out of a live body?

Because the 'doctors' are murderers. Simple as that.

Sounds completely unreal and shockingly far fetched...but it isn't.

There are MANY times where doctors...you know, those angels of mercy, those preservers of life and health...that have been found guilty and put down for life, for murdering people they were supposed to be helping.

Not just doctors either, plenty of Nurses and other staff working at surgeries or hospitals have been caught too.

It goes on A LOT.

These 'doctors' simply decided that womans life was forfit. They made a choice that she was not worth saving, and she should die so that others could have tansplants, probably 'private', well paying transplant patients!

The nurse is also at fault...she KNEW the woman was still alive, and recovering...yet still agreed to dope her up so they could murder then butcher her.

This was going on in China a few years ago, actually it was about 8 years or so ago now, but it may still be happening.

There was a thread about it on ATS i think. Chinese ambulances were cruising around the streets (in poor, peasant areas) Pulling up along side people and dragging them into the back of the ambulance, where the unfortunate person was immediately sedated and had his or her organs removed there and then, obviously murdering them.

The organs were then sold on the black market, probably for rich customers or aging communist party leaders, or both. This happens. They are scum. This is our world, this is what it looks like when the heavy curtain is pulled aside and we can see what is really going on.

We have Monsanto executives emailing that "they don't give a flying F*** if their GMO plants and crops are dangerous to human or animal health, all we care about is maximising profits..F*** them if they get ill".

We have Pharma corporations who only ever make treatments, rarely cures. They are engaged in one of the longest running, most intricate, most conspiritorial at all levels conjobs on the entire planet - vaccines.

They know these don't work, they know the 'seasonal flu shot' is a scam, and that 90% of ALL 'flu' cases are in fact NOTHING to do with the influenza virus, but are in fact due to bacterial infections, allergies, rhino viruses (common colds) and other unspecified infections and causes...so which means, that millions will trot along this winter and get their 'flu' protection...except they won't be. The influenza virus is relatively rarely the cause of flu symtoms...they have succeeded in convincing the world, that 'flu like symptoms' means influenza viral infections..when most of them have absolutely nothing to do with influenza at all.

Profit should never be a factor in medicine..ever. The potential to influence or encourage horrific corruption is TOO great and too easy to cover up. All you have to do is get a couple of corrupt, money grabbing bastards who happen to have passed medical examinations to say someone is dead, even if they clearly aren't and you can have their valuable organs to sell for lots of money on the black marlet.

This is our world...lovely isn't it.

They should be sent down for the rest of their natural lives, with daily scheduled kickings by the guards.

That would make the next pair of murdering scum that come along think long and hard before they tried this on another person.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Right then I hope all you paranoid people say "No thanks" If you or your kids ever need a transplant.
Like I said you would gladly accept one If it saves your life but refuse to help others after you die....shame on you all.
If more people sign up for organ donation the supply will outweigh the demand and we all win....pity one story like this makes you all think Doctors are doing it to make money...pfft.

I don't think anyone here is arguing that organ donation is wrong. This girl was not brain dead, and the signs were ignored to go ahead and take her organs.

brain death- noun- complete cessation of brain function as evidenced by absence of brain-wave activity on an electroencephalogram: sometimes used as a legal definition of death.

dictionary.reference.com...

Brain dead does not include lips moving, toes curling, and breathing on your own.

It appears that this is a touchy subject for you, and hits home on a personal level for you. I am sorry for that.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Nothing new here. With the lucrative market and shrinking profits for many Doctors, I just wouldn't be surprised if they get greedy. This has been going on in many asian countries where their organs are paid top dollars to many of their own but mostly western nation's patients.

ORGAN_TRADE

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is scary on so many levels! I live only minutes from this hospital in Syracuse. St. Joe's IS a really good hospital, just goes to show that no hospital is immune to stuff like this. They would rather sweep it under the rug and make it go away. Pay a settlement to Not see it in the media. And this made national news. As a critical care nurse myself, I find it almost unbelievable that a patient could be in a tertiary care facility for three days and be mistaken for clinical and brain dead. As the Dept of Health indicated, multiple and independent safeties and protocols must have been negligently ignored for this to happen. The hospital thought different...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Is it an argument for 'the Greater Good'?
No guarantee that the patient will survive a transplant. So, my argument is NOT that transplantation is wrong, of course it isn't, but that perhaps something is 'going wrong' with the way that doctors go about transplantation. It is not a miracle cure all for all, only a possible means of lengthening life.
At present in the UK there is an argument on donation being presumed and opt out being necessary to avoid having your organs taken. So, the state now owns your body? And not everyone wants transplant, and not everyone wants to be a donor.
The assumption that everyone agrees with everyone else is dangerous and what leads to 'lemmings leaping over a cliff' as in the case of wars being in the 'national interest' or so claim governments with friends who make military equipment and prosper, and all MUST agree or are traitors.
I say 'NO'!

edit on 10-7-2013 by Elliot because: grammar

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
This clearly was not a "mistake".

There were clearly signs of life that the nurse alerted the doctors of, and they ignored her and ordered a powerful sedative to remove the organs from a "dead body":

I wonder just how much of this goes on.
I'm thinking there was money involved and doctor just figured her life was not worth saving.

It goes on all the time.
I have a personal horror story similar I was in an a serious accident (multi fractured spine ribs,pelvis, arm &skull & hemorrhages) so I was not going to survive they thought. They moved me out of ICU and when I survived 4 days then took me out of a induced coma and they started forcing me to get up and try to walk.
They were so cruel it is unbelievable, nurses without any compassion and Drs who wanted to use their medical knowledge to kill me.
So until we move away from a big bankers insurance model of healthcare there will be less and less healthcare and more focus on placing no value on life.
How much insurance and the profit motive has changed drs.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Its like a Stephen King horror movie(didn't he do one on hospital corruption called Coma?)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Some good news is that in the UK the Government are thinking of preventing families of donor card holders from overriding the consent of people who have signed the organ donor register.
They are also thinking whether those on the organ donor register should receive higher priority on the transplant waiting list. Sounds fair to me.
In the US families of card holders can not refuse the dead persons wishes to donate...about time we did the same in the UK.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

dont forget that the body parts are worth about £400.000 four hundred thousand pounds

so im thinking this was no mistake sedative anyone?????????

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
authorities draw from live differently in their blood curdle and they will be useless

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join