It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Terror Ties That Bind Us to War! Updated Info

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky

Originally posted by DASUSARMY
Ok lecky, what did we do to them? Seriously... I'm sure we did something to everyone at some point, but what are these incidents you are talking about?

Because we support Israeli terrorists?

Can you be serious? How many times was Isreal attacked unprovoked? How many Isrealis blow themsleves up in supermarkets to kill children?

That comment makes me sick....

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
They dont understand war and especially not in these times.

And you claim to understand it, edsinger? Well how about some evidence of rational thought to support that claim...k?

the circumstances put us in this war, we did not declare it, it was declared against us, and even our own people make us out to be evil while troops fight to keep them safe.

And who exactly declared this war? Iraq?

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Durden]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

That comment makes me sick....

Awww...I'm sorry to make you feel sick Ed..really. Maybe if you try and look at both sides with objectivity...you will find its much more difficult then...

Isam = Bad
America = Good

You really see in black and white don't you? You really paint all the Muslims over there as evil...I guess that explains your cowboy attitude. You say that people like me(the anti-Americans) choose what we want to see, I think I could say the same about you as well. I don't have an agenda to ruin my own country...I just want to know the truth, from both sides.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You are the one who said Isreali terrorism and yet you seem to forget who starte that $hit! It was not the Jews.....

You are a Jew hater and your blessed prophet had a differening opinion of the "people of the book" at least until they failed to recognize his prophethood.

Blame the jews and Americans, they are the cause of all the worlds problems....I THINK NOT.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You are a Jew hater

Gee, you can never see this response coming from a right-winger. Criticism of Israel = anti-semitism. Clean out your headgear, you're pretty well brainwashed, maybe beyond recovery but let's hope not.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You are a Jew hater

That's just great, edsinger. I asked for rational thought and this is what you present.
Why are you even posting here? Clearly, you're not interested in carrying an adult conversation on this issue.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You are a Jew hater and your blessed prophet had a differening opinion of the "people of the book" at least until they failed to recognize his prophethood.

Blame the jews and Americans, they are the cause of all the worlds problems....I THINK NOT.

LOL
I don't hate Jewish people...sorry to dissapoint you, but I really don't. I'm starting to see how your logic works though...and it's scary.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

You are a Jew hater

That's just great, edsinger. I asked for rational thought and this is what you present.
Why are you even posting here? Clearly, you're not interested in carrying an adult conversation on this issue.

Well durden .......As it was said...

Originally posted by DASUSARMY
Ok lecky, what did we do to them? Seriously... I'm sure we did something to everyone at some point, but what are these incidents you are talking about?

Because we support Israeli terrorists?

My response?

You are the one who said Isreali terrorism and yet you seem to forget who starte that $hit! It was not the Jews.....

What else would you call it?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I say that America helped Israeli terrorists and now I hate all Jews?

I gave you just ONE reason why some people over there may hate us and you accuse me of hating Jews. My whole point is we shouldn't even be involved...

And yes there are Israeli terrorists as well as Muslim terrorist...
And yes both sides have good people who are against terrorism...as well as the bad.

Why can't you wrap your brain around that concept?

ETA- I just wanted to add that I have no religious agenda, I'm not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, etc...and I don't have a problem with any of these religions...

[edit on 11/21/2004 by Lecky]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   

What else would you call it?

I don't see a Jew hater when reading Lecky's posts. Filling in the blanks again are we, edsinger?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   

ETA- I just wanted to add that I have no religious agenda, I'm not a Christian, Jew, Muslim, etc...and I don't have a problem with any of these religions...

[edit on 11/21/2004 by Lecky]

I guess that I just got heated with the Isreali terrorist comment as that is the first cry of the Islamic Fundementalist, my bad and I am sorry for jumping to conclusions.

As I stated Isreal is picked on more than even the US, becuase the arabs say they have no right to the land, and yet the UN established them in Palestine as the countries of the world promised in the Balfor declaration.

The arabs have never let them live in peace......

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I guess that I just got heated with the Isreali terrorist comment as that is the first cry of the Islamic Fundementalist, my bad and I am sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Fair enough, edsinger. So lets try and get back to the topic of this thread, shall we?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

But we freed 24.6million people

last i heard roughly half of those people were fundamentally opposed to our occupation, that would be around 13 million! so far our foreign affiars suggest we destroy those we cant co-opt. 13 million iraqi citizens!!! then of course take into account the staggering number of foreign muslims pouring into the country to wage holy war, something we have been begging for with the likes of singer on the patriot brigade.

that'll learn em!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yeah Yeah the United States is always at fault.

We will get the job done even though people like you work against the goals. SOme day the ME will be somewhat peaceful, Well I know it will be one day but the United States has very little to do with that day.

Radical Islam is on the defensive....It pissed of the wrong country...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yeah Yeah the United States is always at fault.
We will get the job done even though people like you work against the goals. SOme day the ME will be somewhat peaceful, Well I know it will be one day but the United States has very little to do with that day.
Radical Islam is on the defensive....It pissed of the wrong country...

'radical islam' consists of a very small percentage of the muslim population. what you redneck warmongerers have gone and done now, is turn a large portion of the REST of islam, moderate islam, against the US. how many babies do you think you're allowed to maim, mutilate and murder to 'pay' for the actions of a few radicals. how many innocents do you think america can MURDER before the people of the middle east have a legitimate claim for justice?
let's review. a saudi allegedly commits a crime with a handful of men. some 3000 people are murdered in the tragedy(which was STAGED by SATANIC GLOBALISTS, not 'radical islamics'). america invades afghanistan for revenge. america had plans to invade afghanistan in july of 2001. afhganistan mostly subdued, america now invades iraq, murmuring '911' under their breath. now, there are murmurs of 'syria', 'iran, 'north korea'.

they came with boxcutters and a few months flight training in a cesna(HAHA, the official lie is such a swiss cheese piece of #!), and now, the US has MURDERED around a HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE who were MOSTLY INNOCENT BYSTANDERS. an entire quarter of the world's population has a justified reason to HATE the US. the US is taking the culmination of centuries of warfare techniques and technology to commit GENOCIDE, using the lame excuse that a handful of men hijacked some planes successfully. even if the official crock WAS true, the US is NOT justified in it's imperialistic behaviour.

your tired tactic of flipping every comment into the extreme is so lame it's putting me to sleep.
noticing that israelis are as a much terrorists as palestinians(and if you actually bothered to do a body count, you would find the palestinians have a lot more dead on their side), does NOT mean that you are 'radical islamic fundamentalists'. being against war, does not make you 'anti-american'. recognising injustice wherever it is, does not make you anything, except, AWARE.

what are 'the goals', ed? looks like planetwide mitilitary domination and the ushering in of the new dark ages. is that what 'we're' after, ed?

these original terrorist, were NOT EVEN islamic. devout, religious fanatics don't go boozing it up the night before their 'martyrdom'. that would mean they lose their virgins and their mansion, and go to hell instead. simple. you, and your type are blind, pitiable and despicable. you criticise others for playing 'armchair' politics, while you sit their playing 'armchair' GOD. the height of arrogance, pride and self importance.

you'll still be toting the 911 excuse when you start rounding up thousands of americans for execution, won't you edbadsinger.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
you'll still be toting the 911 excuse when you start rounding up thousands of americans for execution, won't you edbadsinger.

Personally I think you need a shrink, you are so eaten with conspiracy to even understand the global picture of things.

The only thing your forgot was the US is in it for oil bit, otherwise a broken record.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Personally I think you need a shrink, you are so eaten with conspiracy to even understand the global picture of things.

The only thing your forgot was the US is in it for oil bit, otherwise a broken record.

what you think is anyone who doesn't agree with you should be incarcerated or shot, or, in my case 're-educated'(really, shot and probably tortured first, but for the watered down medium of semi-politically correct online forums, just reeducated. maybe kept on life-support as a living organ donor. i don't know, you violent 'moral right'ies will devise something beyond heinous, i'm sure.).
there is something besides conspiracy theory that is called 'historical record' and the few of us who have a clue about it know your kind and tactics all too well.
i never said anything about oil. it's called power, friend, and you and your fascist peers are addicted to it.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I dont want anything to happen to you at all, you have the right to speak even when you are wrong, but I would like to see how well you take crow when due....

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
As far as us Jews are concerned the so called "Palestinians" are the terrorists. We don't target children and their mothers with homicide attacks. The Israelis have a right to live in their own damn land, which the Muslims never even came in contact with until a few dozen years after Muhammad died. While the Jews have had it as a home since at least 500 B.C.E. and that�s a conservative figure... The fact remains that Israeli takes up 1% of the entire middle-eastern area and they are hell bent on keeping a small chunk of land that can't even support their population at the rate it�s growing. If any other Arab country actually cared about those people they would find a nice plot of land that can actually sustain them. And for the "Israeli Terrorists" that�s a load of BS and it is anti-Semitic as far as Jews are concerned. We have been struggling as a people to stay alive for hundreds of years, and after the holocaust we finally got our homeland back... Now we are trying to prevent these bloodthirsty terror groups like hamas/hezbullah/islamic jihad from blowing up infants as they leave temple on the Sabbath... So we are just supposed to sit around and get slaughtered by these perverted people? I think not, we learned our lesson from the Nazi's about sitting around and doing nothing.
Quite frankly I'm tired of the constant BS and lies you people post on here so I'm just going to stop, I'm also getting deployed in December and I need to catch up on some reading and other work, so I don't have the time to argue with people that are both in the dark by definition and too damn stubborn to possibly look at the subject with a true objective point of view. I know it's possible because when I was in middle-school/early high school I used to think just like you people, but I grew up and realized that my thinking was severely flawed... What's really pathetic is that I realized that when I was 15, how old are you people? 18-35 maybe? Seriously... You guys unfortunately won't live long enough to get access to what we do know, and for all I care that�s fine... We are bleeding and dying for your safety (whether you believe it or not) and all you people can do is claim fallacies about what we do and why we do it. You should be ashamed of yourselves and instead of bitching about how evil the US is, you should go abroad, try Africa, and witness the unspeakable acts of evil being committed there, or go to a holocaust museum, and then you can perhaps understand what evil truly is.

And by the way, the �Palestinians� aren�t a people; they are a miscellaneous group of Arabs from various countries. The term �Palestinian� was only used in reference to Jews until the early 1950�s, the Arabs took on the name in order to further the misconception that they had any hereditary right to the land of Israel.

And about the whole "moral equivalency" argument... You should seriously think again. Targeted killings of civilians isn't the same as an accidental bombing of civilians, so stop trying to compare the two... it's pathetic and wrong. And if you don�t understand a concept this simple than you have some serious problems� Henceforth the reason why we follow the Geneva Conventions... And they don't! There are rules of war, and the U.S. and Israel follows them. And we didn't come up with these rules, the whole world (for the most part) did, so you can't blame that on America either.

Anyway, have fun people... I'm probably not going to be able to waste anymore time on this message board, have to prepare for some grown up, real world work..

[edit on 21-11-2004 by DASUSARMY]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Very well stated m8, but you will be hamered as these folks cant see 2 feet in front of themselves let alone the truth and the overall big picture.

Take your time off m8 and enjoy and come back safe.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join