It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is incredible!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
The "thingy" does not make my desires come true. It's just an extension of my own mind, just a helpful tool... Read the longest post I made in this thread and the links I gave in the post right above yours.

so you thought about getting money and you got it???

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In one word, Yes... But such programs or machines spare you from sitting and meditating/visualizing for hours long, or for 20 mins every day. Most people don't have the discipline or trained mind to do that.

Or to train their subconscious mind to entertain beneficial/optimistic thoughts, emotions and feelings, so it attracts their desired reality for them. (One of the most difficult things ever for a person to do).

[edit on 10-11-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Or to train their subconscious mind to entertain beneficial/optimistic thoughts, emotions and feelings, so it attracts their desired reality for them. (One of the most difficult things ever for a person to do).

It - being the program? How does it attract a persons desired reality for them?
Is this in any way similar to the Drown Instrument?

And yes, most people don't have the discipline it takes to train their mind. That requires work!! Most people don't want to (lazy) do things for themselves, so they build these exotic machines (computers, for example) to do the work for them. The human mind is a supercomputer that we have only to find the right ports to access it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my 'puter; But I'm also using it to enhance my learning processes w/ the excellent sources of diverse info out there. Learning a few new things at once takes effort and perseverance, and alot of will/desire.

So, could you use this program to, say, learn a new language in 1 week?
I mean, sure, I would love to have the money - But if I had all the money I needed or wanted, then I probably wouldn't be doing what I'm meant to be doing right now - reading and learning and figuring things out for myself. At least, I wouldn't be so dedicated to it.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
ok, i have downloaded and installed the program and have no idea how to use it, there are just so many options, terms and statistics that i dont get right now. maybe the manual will explain more. dfh out.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Yep I've been running this CyberShaman thingy for a few hours now, just waiting for the money to roll in lol.

- Nazgarn

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Find myself quite fascinated by both your offerings.

Please continue and don't allow the naysayers to offend or deter you.

E

Originally posted by Questor
If this thread is removed, it will be everyone else's loss not TheBandit795 nor mine.

All further important info that could have been presented in the future from either of us will cease and then you will never know if any of this could have been beneficial to you.

I was just starting to open up more. Perhaps I should go back to being vague & conservative so as not to ruffle any feathers. Yes. I think that's best. The folks at ATS are not ready. Communications effectively ceased as of now.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Having seen what you posted about getting money in your account I decided to comment.

You come online, make a claim and dont have proof... Where is the validity in this? Do you have a scanned document showing your balance of your account before and after?

If you want to really show how effective something is then do BEFORE and AFTER tests. Don't come in here and start to blab about woooo it put money into my account because people who are skilled at magic and manifestation will really be laughing at you. It's the newbies who will take your claim for merit and fall prey to this kind of hogwash.

It's like if I said last night I summoned a powerful spirit and it said it will make my bank account grow, and then 2 days after my money amazingly doubled.... where is the proof in this? Do I have a picture of the summoned spirit infront of me? and then a scanned copy of my bank account statement before and after?

I've seen cyber shaman people like you advertise all over the internet spamming every with with adverts like these.

You claim to offer a free program to download. As with human nature, anything free, we run for!

So that's a big catch... alot of people run for free stuff. You just want to get the word FREE out so people can run to it....and then download the free software.....and have then quenching for more features which will cost us as much as $600.00 US for a FULL CYBER SHAMAN VERSION.

The next thing is I had a computer expert (phd qualified in security) actually confirm to me that there is a trojan in the cyber shaman program.

It also causes alot of problems with windows. I even tried it myself and soon thereafter my system crashed.

Good magical software huh?

People dont let these guys fool you into thinking cyber shaman is good for you. They want you to download their free version with a trojan in it...and .

The Trojan can be verified by any good computer expert or newbie. Simply run the free cyber shaman...then exit it completely.. Then look at the task manager (processes).. why is something foreign still running after you closed the program?

A depper inspection of the source code has really deemed it to be a trojan in the form of a mild spyware so anti virus software does not pick it up.

So thats all I had to say to people, just be careful and analyse everything down to the last detail. Do not be fooled by people who think they can manipulate you into doing something stupid.

As normally, I will expect all those cyber shaman followers (people who advertise cybershaman and get a commission when each one is sold).. to come out and bash me openly.

If you look at all the posts good. You will see that for people who seem to know nothing about the software and downloaded it, they apparently can reply with merit about how the program works in a bit of detail and some form of flow in their comments... Could this be 1 person with multiple memberships? or a concentrated effort by a set of individuals?

There is one more important thing members should know here..

I copied this from bandit's first post:

"Hey guys check this out!!! I am a beta tester of a new program that the creator of Cyber Shaman, Ernie Vega has created. It's called the Magnetron. I guess he's going to start selling it soon. But the following is what I experienced with it today. It's an e-mail I sent to Ernie Vega an hour ago. I needed to get his permission to post this, because it's a beta program unknown to the public"

Now here is where I analyse this:

1) beta tester - means Ernie Vega gives him the software to test...he has a link to Ernie Vega...so obviously it is an ad

2) It was not unknown to the public as I have proof that Ernie Vega has posted the download link for the Magnetron program long before this message was posted here from Bandit.. So how come it is unknown to the public over here? and what is even more amazing I have bandit's post from the cyber shaman group where the magnetron was released...

Here is his exact words over there too:

It's all a freaking ad people..spam...and a concentrated effort of mis-information in order for people to buy the paid version of magnetron..
Read this now..it is a post from 'bandit' and Ernie Vega

"From: "bandit795"
Date: Tue Nov 9, 2004 4:15 am
Subject: Success with new program!!!

Hi guys,

I'm testing a new program that Ernie has just written. This is my
e-mail to him that I made an hour ago:

I did a setting yesterday on the magnetron program. In the trend I had
"you have more than ten thousand guilders in your bank account." In
the target I had myself, I used the money picture in the chi gen
folder in the trend and other pictures like the wealth rune and the
gold bars picture I got at Holly's yahoo group. I also put the money
picture again in the big image area and then I ran it starting last night.

Today I went to the ATM and to my surprise the statement told me that
I had over 16000 guilders in my bank account!!! I was dumbfounded!!
btw... 16000,= guilders equals about $9000,= I think it's just a
mistake from the bank, I got a loan recently, but they gave me it as a
check already. So I'm going to call them about it to tell them that
they sent me over ten thousand guilders too much. The magnetron
program worked way too literally!!!"

"From: "Ernie Vega"
Date: Tue Nov 9, 2004 5:22 am
Subject: RE: [CYBER-SHAMAN] Success with new program!!!

Hi everyone,

The program will be released tomorrow.
There will be a free version and a commercial version as usual.

No it's not a replacement for Cybershaman, it's a template driven design
intended for ease and low cost. Just a different implementation of
Cybershaman. I keep telling people it's what is inside that counts the most.
The use of templates is something I have wanted to do for a long time.
I had no reason to do it until recently. After writing Magnus, I decided to
write a more significant program and this is it.

It has some of the Cybershaman code in it and will be included in
Cybershaman 8 when it's released.

Cybershaman 7 is miles ahead of this program in about 100 different ways.

The magnetron makes it easier by having less features and more automation.
This program is new and is very effective. you will see for yourselves.

I just need to add a few touches and I will announce the release as soon as
humanly possible.

Bandit's results are no surprise to me, I believe this program will bridge
the gap between Psionic experts and novices.

The Magnetron program is meant to be easy, quick, and inexpensive.

Best regards
Ernie!

[edit on 15-11-2004 by mystic_shaman]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Imagine what this would do to inflation!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Blah Blah Blah... Too much assumption here...

Originally posted by mystic_shaman
People dont let these guys fool you into thinking cyber shaman is good for you. They want you to download their free version with a trojan in it...and .

The Trojan can be verified by any good computer expert or newbie. Simply run the free cyber shaman...then exit it completely.. Then look at the task manager (processes).. why is something foreign still running after you closed the program?

A depper inspection of the source code has really deemed it to be a trojan in the form of a mild spyware so anti virus software does not pick it up.

I have norton antivirus, Ad Aware, Spybot, and Giant Anti spyware in my computer. In none of these programs do I see any anti-spyware from cyber shaman. I found out that you have to click on the "exit" on the program itself, rather than closing the window. Then it doesn't show up as running on the task manager anymore

So thats all I had to say to people, just be careful and analyse everything down to the last detail. Do not be fooled by people who think they can manipulate you into doing something stupid.

Of course... I agree 100% and that's I've always been doing.

As normally, I will expect all those cyber shaman followers (people who advertise cybershaman and get a commission when each one is sold).. to come out and bash me openly.

Yeah that's a good one.
I don't get any commissions for any sale of the program. None whatsoever. If you don't believe me, then too bad.

If you look at all the posts good. You will see that for people who seem to know nothing about the software and downloaded it, they apparently can reply with merit about how the program works in a bit of detail and some form of flow in their comments... Could this be 1 person with multiple memberships? or a concentrated effort by a set of individuals?

Uhm... Nope. I was just very surprised at what happened last week and I decided to post it. I was even thinking twice on whether I should've posted it or not.

Now here is where I analyse this:

1) beta tester - means Ernie Vega gives him the software to test...he has a link to Ernie Vega...so obviously it is an ad

Yep... He gave me the link software to test. Out of the blue, because I replied on their group about another radionic program (that post was deleted, because I made the mistake to base my post there on "he said, she said)". For dome reason Ernie Vega replied to me and asked me if I wanted to test the program... Out of the blue.

2) It was not unknown to the public as I have proof that Ernie Vega has posted the download link for the Magnetron program long before this
message was posted here from Bandit..

Uhmm... Look at your facts again dude... He released the Magnetron days after I made this thread. I lurk at the yahoo group most of the time and I saw that he released another program called Magnus a few weeks before he released this one.

So how come it is unknown to the public over here? and what is even more amazing I have bandit's post from the cyber shaman group where the magnetron was released...

Here is his exact words over there too:

That's because of my posting habits. I'm kinda lazy. So I copy/pasted an email I sent to this forum, that forum and another one. That's all. And I did all three at the same time. It's nothing different than other people posting about their experiences with different programs. There's no big deal... I talk about different programs that I've used often. Most recently on ATS I talked about firefox.

It's all a freaking ad people..spam...and a concentrated effort of mis-information in order for people to buy the paid version of magnetron..

See it how you want to see it. I don't care. Because I never intended for it to be any ad whatsoever. Once I posted a thread about my last OOBE's in a similar fashsion as I did with this thread. Is it an advertisement for OOBE's??? Nope... And it was no concentrated effort. I did it spontaneously, like some threads I post sometimes.

Read this now..it is a post from 'bandit' and Ernie Vega

I don't control what he said and I had no idea that he would reply. That's about it. I am affialated with ATS as a staff member and no other website except for two websites of my best friends (about party organizing). That's it...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Btw... These are the other radionic programs that I know about. Although they compete hardd against each other, I've read in lots of different forums posts made by other people who have posted their successes with them (except for multiradionics[even though I tried that one], quantum radionics and enchanterx, can't find any verifiable testimonials on them yet).

Tele Hypnosis (they have free trials)
www.tifareth.com...

Digital Radionics/multiradionics (uses similar methods of calculation [sacred geometry] as cyber shaman I think) It's a fully free program also.
www.voicesync.org...

Power radionics
www.hscti.com...

EnchanterX
www.enchanterx.com...

Astral Interface
www.thefeelgoodplace.com...

Quantum Radionics (only on ebay)
cgi.ebay.com...

Besides Telehypnosis and digital radionics I don't know anything about the other ones because they don't have any free versions...

When I put multiradionics to work on myself I feel a pressure on my body (depends on what intention I put it in it). But I'm well aware that whatever that is could well be placebo. but other people have said that it works.

And telehypnosis I've tried the trial version a few years ago, but I didn't follow trough on it (mainly because I was constantly changing my mind on what setting I wanted to try out, then the trial version expired). Although lots of other people have said that it works also.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If anyone should decide to send these folks money...I have a few bridges, and gold making machines to sell...

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Btw... Mystic_Shaman... Is your name dr Rev Lynn???

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
oh Bandit, me and you have much to discuss. i need to know some of your background as well. mainly just your age my friend. i want to know what you have learned so far, in return sharing Power with you

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I find it comical that anyone would even consider this would work.

Its a scam and the people stupid enough to fall for it probably believe emails saying a Nigerian businessman wants to give them $10m.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
People....

Please please PLEASE don't buy into this cyber shaman scam. that ernie vega guy is a crook who creates phony programs that have viruses and worms in them. Do not trust him or any of his products.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I usually just hang out here as a guest and do a lot of reading... by that time I don't have any time left for posting... but this time there was no way I could pass by quietly. I had to log in and say something.

I'm a serious practioner of radionics and believe there is some serious science involved. Programs like this make a total laughing stock of radionics and we don't have a prayer of ever being taken seriously if this kind of junk keeps being passed off as radionics. Have you ever really taken a good look at this guys programs?! He's involving "magick" and entities and all sorts of occult signifiers. Now don't get me wrong... I don't have a big problem with occult sciences either, but DON'T try to pass off a spell casting, entity calling program as radionics! Now that you've played that game, keep a close eye over your shoulder for the backlash, which is what too often happens with entity focused programs. I own several Radionics software programs and I only know of one that keeps it clean and pure and doesn't rely on calling down demons and entities. It's called Astral Interface and you can learn about it on the Digital Intentions yahoo group if you have any interest in actual radionic software.

Pandora

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes, I know about Astral interface and I would like to try it also... And I've also seen testimonials from people saying that it works. Either they're telling the truth, the half truth, or they're all lying, which I think is farfetched. As for cybershaman, there are fourteen pages of testimonials of it at this website. And note that the testimonials come from different webforums over the net.

Either they're all telling the truth, the half truth, or they're all lying... Take your pick.

I know there's a big online "war" going on between a.o, the creator of Astral Interface and the creator of cybershaman. I really don't care about that. All I want to know what works, and what doesn't work. And it seems that if the testimonials are accurate that both work, and that the other programs I mentioned in an earlier post work as well...

Here's another thread by a guy who used cybershaman together with a chi-generator.

I recommend that people read these two links and the links I posted of the other programs above before making their conclusion about these programs. There are thousands of different people using the various porgrams that are reporting successes.

Here's a link to the yahoo group of one of the programs (telehypnosis) I mentioned above. It also has testimonials.

groups.yahoo.com...

[edit on 18-11-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I know there's a big online "war" going on between a.o, the creator of Astral Interface and the creator of cybershaman.

This seems kind of juvenile. Kind of shows the insecurity they have in their own products. I've noticed also that promoters of RV products do the same thing. I wonder if this is a "guy" thing being so concerned with their egos. (No offence to guys in general).

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The funny part is that the attacks and defamation attempts come mainly from the people from "Astral interface". In different yahoo groups and other forums you see them (probably the same people) try to discredit Vega with lies about spyware and such... Which you can also see above.

Btw... I bought another orgone generator from Thunder Tech. I'm waiting for it to arrive. Can't wait to try it out...

[edit on 19-11-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So you're basically saying this magnetron program you trialled, got you money?
I must admit, it sounds to good to be true, but I have an open mind and am intrugied by it.
I downloaded that Cybershaman 7 just for the hell of it, it confuses the hell out of me, heh
I went into the preset list and chose money/wealth and it started playing this sound automatically and the pictures changed
So, if I leave it running it's supposedly just going to help me out with money? or do I have to do something? hehe

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join