It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is incredible!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey guys check this out!!! I am a beta tester of a new program that the creator of Cyber Shaman, Ernie Vega has created. It's called the Magnetron. I guess he's going to start selling it soon. But the following is what I experienced with it today. It's an e-mail I sent to Ernie Vega an hour ago. I needed to get his permission to post this, because it's a beta program unknown to the public.

The e-mail:

I did a setting yesterday on the magnetron program. In the trend I had "you have more than ten thousand guilders in your bank account." In the target I had myself, I used the money picture in the chi gen folder in the trend and other pictures like the wealth rune and the gold bars picture I got at Holly's yahoo group. I also put the money picture again in the big image area and then I ran it starting last night.

Today I went to the ATM and to my surprise the statement told me that I had over 16000 guilders in my bank account!!! I was dumbfounded!! btw... 16000,= guilders equals about $9000,= I think it's just a mistake from the bank, I got a loan recently, but they gave me it as a check already. So I'm going to call them about it to tell them that they sent me over ten thousand guilders too much. The magnetron program worked way too literally!!!

[edit on 8-11-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I don't get it, what is the magnetron, and what is it supposed to do.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It's a new radionic program made by the creator of Cyber Shaman. But it's still in beta mode, so it's not yet available to the public.

Search it in google.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm pretty unclear on what it's supposed to do. Care to tell us more?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Pretend for a moment that I have no clue what you are talking about, then start over.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If I U2U my details, could you deposit 10 000 000 guilders into my bank account please?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I don't know, but I hear the're good for popping corn and TV dinners

Sorry, just having some fun, give us a heads up before we trust our pc-boxes to unknown wares.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Come on Thebandit, is this a joke?

This is nothing more than a scam.

Apparaantly this is a program where you enter what you want and it psychically generates the results you want.

Yeah right... just what is the relationship to the activites in a computer and the real world?

www.gocs1.com...

read this....

What is required from the user is the following:

1. The program and a PC
2. The ability to type a description of what you want (mantra, prayer, affirmation, healing, help, communication)
3. The ability to Type a description of the Beneficiary (Person, Place, Circumstance, God, concept, thought form)
4. Set the time for the program to run 1-540 minutes
5. Optionally selecting Symbols, Sounds, Frequencies, Images
6. The ability to singularly visualize the above described instructions, already accomplished for just long enough to click the set button.
7. Start the transmission and forget about it.

If you do this, it will change your life and your perception of reality. For the better if you use it with integrity. What can you accomplish? What you would normally consider miraculous, or impossible. Clustered Water, Orb Photography, Spiritual Healing, Acupuncture (if you are licensed) And a whole lot of other things.

This is something that Bwian would be up to, along with miracle water...

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Don't send your bank information all at once everyone..

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thats lame, plane lame imo... Who in the whole world will give out personal bank info to a strange person ? Hope none would.
-Quane

XL5

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Oh wow, so that means I can get the perfect girl? Lets see the beta coding or even a logic map for it!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
There are only two things that I can deduct from TheBandit795's initial post.

1. ATS lets people with the intelligence of a scratch and sniff be moderators.
2. TheBandit795 is taking the preverbal stick to the hornets nest to see what he can stir up.

I hope it's the second choice

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
HAHAHAH That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard... I bet it will sell by the bucket load to stupid people that think it really works!!!

The truth is THIS...

You can have anything you want in this world..... You just can't have everything.

It is true that if you visualise positive things then positive things happen to you.... but....................

Positive thoughts have to be backed up with Positive actions. just thinking good things won't make them happen.

Also, I have forwarded the link and the person advertising to the Cyber Fraud Squad who will hopefully stamp on this little fraud attempt swiftly.

All the best people,

Tim.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

This is something that Bwian would be up to, along with miracle water...

Do we really need to make comments like this?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Oh, cool sounds perfectly legit to me. i think i will immediatly send money to them so i can buy some software that has the ability to turn my computer into a magical device that will automatically grant my every wish.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I'm pretty unclear on what it's supposed to do. Care to tell us more?

It's a radionics software and works in the same way as any radionics box or any magick operation. It's just to keep the focus of the mind (the structural links I talk about sometimes). You can be using radioncs hadware or software in the same way that you can use a car to drive from one city to the other instead of walking. Most people can't sit and meditate on one thought for two or three hours, but these programs and radionics hardware do that for them.

Point is, the program is useless without human input of course. You are the driving force behind it. It just speeds it up. It just "records" your intent in a way. That's what I know about it. Furthermore, there are different programs from different vendors that do the same one way or the other.

Besides cyber-shaman, magnus and magnetron we have:

Power Radionics - by Karl Welz
Tele Hypnosis - by a guy who calls himself Tifareth
Astral Interface - by a guy who's recently been going nuts...

And there are some others, but I don't know about them yet.

Point is, that what happened to me yesterday is the truth and nothing but the truth, take it or leave it.

This is my third big success or amazing coincidence that I've have with radioncics software, and I've had more little successes in between.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
If I U2U my details, could you deposit 10 000 000 guilders into my bank account please?

Uhmm... no...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rancid1

1. ATS lets people with the intelligence of a scratch and sniff be moderators.
2. TheBandit795 is taking the preverbal stick to the hornets nest to see what he can stir up.

I hope it's the second choice

It's none of the two. I just wanted to share my actual experience with the board.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
WOW!!!!
I gave the machine:
a. my bank account
b. DNA profile
c. social decurity number, and GUESS WHAT?

I know this sounds kinda funny but the very next morning,
a. there was 7,500 dolllars in my bank account!
b. i was offered a position, in a registered letter, to become a lower court judge for the state of Wisconsin (never applied, never been to Wisconsin!)
c. i was impervious to modern disease and all radiation!

At first it sounded stupid, but people jump on board!
By the way, I have just found an algorithm that allows me to DOUBLE - yes thats right people - DOUBLE the results of the of the magnetron!
Double your money, Double your health, Double your career!!!
Just email your details, or send a self adressed, stamped envelope to the details i will give to you if you just U2U me.

Folks please hurry, as supplies are limited.

And now back to your regularely scheduled show: Jerrry Springer.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim_uk74

Positive thoughts have to be backed up with Positive actions. just thinking good things won't make them happen.

Of course, I have to give back the money of course because the bank made a mistake which caused me to have so much money on my bank account in the first place.

Also, I have forwarded the link and the person advertising to the Cyber Fraud Squad who will hopefully stamp on this little fraud attempt swiftly.

Yes, of course it's a fraud attempt. It sounds too good to be true, so it must a fraud eh??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join