It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Lynch Mob Waving Al Qaeda Banners Throw Terrified Teenage Boy Off 20 ft Ledge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Islamic ynch Mob Waving Al Qaeda Banners Throw Terrified Teenage Boy Off 20 ft Ledge

www.dailymail.co.uk

Teenagers thrown off rooftop ledge by Morsi supporters in Alexandria
Were celebrating ousting of Islamist leader when they met pro-Morsi mob
One of the members of the mob were carrying an al-Qaeda flag
Two boys are thrown off the ledge and beaten as they lie motionless
One of them, aged 19, was killed, according to local media
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-7-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
More at the source and be advised of graphic video.

I just can't understand this at all. These are kids but a bunch of adult men chase, surround, throw stones, terrify and then just throw them off the edge? Then to make sure, they beat them to death.

Now I know the pics and vid show AlQuaeda flag colors but we all know that pictures don't necessarily tell a thousand words anymore. Rather they are highly debatable on many occasions.

For some reason I believe this is exactly as reported and that's what is truly upsetting.

Peace

One 19-year-old, Hamada Badr, died while his two friends were left seriously injured.

His father, Mohammed Badr, said: ‘Do you know the teenager that they killed and disfigured his body and threw from the fifth floor is only 19 and four days?

‘All he was guilty of was that he was on the roof of the building, celebrating the ousting of Morsi.

‘But the Brotherhood waged a war against whoever was celebrating Morsi’s departure.’

Around 36 people have died and at least 1,000 injured since the coup

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... floor.html#ixzz2YPRYsJBu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think I seen this on RT as well. Things are getting crazy over there and the military isn't really helping the situation, killing both pro and anti Morsi supporters...

I hope this turns out to be worth it for Egypt.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It's sad, my friend. But we are watching this with western eyes. Western sensibilities.

It's a different planet there.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by jude11

I think I seen this on RT as well. Things are getting crazy over there and the military isn't really helping the situation, killing both pro and anti Morsi supporters...

I hope this turns out to be worth it for Egypt.

-SAP-

Not being there and not knowing exactly what these people are going through...I believe that they believe it's worth it.

Another man's shoes right?

Peace

edit on 7-7-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Same here. I don't know for sure and cannot comment on their political structure. Judging by how many people are protesting it looks like it will be worth it. The numbers don't lie.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jude11

It's sad, my friend. But we are watching this with western eyes. Western sensibilities.

It's a different planet there.

Too true...

The saddest part is that this is the same planet and we are of the same species.

That's what truly sucks.

Peace

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I just can't understand this at all.

I understand this just fine.

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals, and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the earth was the center of the universe, Five hundred years ago, everyone knew the earth was flat, and Fifteen minutes ago Some people actually thought religious extremists in the Middle East, actually ever came out of the dark ages.

*From Men in Black K ad libbed a little*
edit on 7-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Its not a whole different world over there, to the people. They are just like us, and that teenage boy, with the others, felt fear and terror over his torturous death, and didn't want to die, in fact, children the world over are even more terrified of death than adults.

He felt no different than my own son would.

Families there forced into fascism and women forced into burqa's feel no different than we would!

That is the thing, we feel the same the world over, its the extremist CIA/Saudi Brotherhood satanist psychos who have no feelings at all. And our leaders, and the bankers, and the royal families, and many many of the corporations. NOT THE PEOPLE!
edit on 7-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
By their fruits they are known. Satanic barbaric freaks harm others.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sigh...humanity at its best. Killing for different ideas.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LevelEleven

More like killing for no reason. This kid was killed for NO reason at all...

That is what truly sad about this whole situation. Innocent people and children being gunned downed, thrown off rooftops and who knows what else for NO reason.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That is the thing, we feel the same the world over, its the extremist CIA/Saudi Brotherhood satanist psychos who have no feelings at all. And our leaders, and the bankers, and the royal families, and many many of the corporations. NOT THE PEOPLE!

Hate to break it to you, but the only reason the Brotherhood has any pull in the ME is because people follow them. They are like the Arabian version of fundi Christian evangelists.

Same reason why people followed George Bush Jr when he invaded Iraq, is because "God told him to do it..."
and sadly, some people actually believe it.

The US had Mubarak in their pocket for many years. The Brotherhood had to be negotiated because it was picking up too much traction, garnering too much support.

So yeah, the people are too blame too.

Stop supporting and following fundi religious fanatics.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by LevelEleven

More like killing for no reason. This kid was killed for NO reason at all...

That is what truly sad about this whole situation. Innocent people and children being gunned downed, thrown off rooftops and who knows what else for NO reason.

-SAP-

Reason? None.

Cause? Religion, Power, Greed and Politics.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Reason? None.

Cause? Religion, Power, Greed and Politics.

Peace

Bingo.

And it's kind of like:

Religion + Politics = Power x Greed = Net worth.

The funny thing though, it's always the little people carrying out the actions for the big people. And they get mad when they are controlled and manipulated, but hey! You asked for it. You adhere to politics and religion and you are asking to be brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Let me get this straight, a guy who killed this young man and is carrying an Al Qaeda banner is a Morsi supporter? Yet Obama and the majority of our elected officials have come out supporting the Morsi government? If Al Qaeda is considered a terrorist of the United States, why in the hell would we support a government that supports Al Qaeda?

Why would we support rebels in Syria who are fighting along side Al Qaeda figheters? I don't know about everyone else, but this sure looks like the United States is intentionally supporting terrorists!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Im glad you mentioned this...

"God told him to do it..." and sadly, some people actually believe it.

because that would make him a false prophet

and the third anti Christ is prophesized as MABUS

hmmmmmm

OBAMA BUSH OBAMA BUSH

OBAMABUSH

obaMABUSh

I think you're on to something

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Let me get this straight, a guy who killed this young man and is carrying an Al Qaeda banner is a Morsi supporter? Yet Obama and the majority of our elected officials have come out supporting the Morsi government? If Al Qaeda is considered a terrorist of the United States, why in the hell would we support a government that supports Al Qaeda?

Why would we support rebels in Syria who are fighting along side Al Qaeda figheters? I don't know about everyone else, but this sure looks like the United States is intentionally supporting terrorists!

You forgot Libya...

And if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...It sure as hell ain't nothing but a duck.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Lets see, iran, elected a government, while one of the most outspoken female Iranians was still a judge. There was a revolution, apparently sponsored by CIA and rebels. They got an ayatollah installed and no, most iranians are not for it.

Look at the protestors and university students that died, and those who still speak up.

Look!

Iranian Roses killed

in the memoery of freedom martyrs in Iran

Wafa Sultan: "Women in Islam" | CFI's Women in Secularism Conference 2012

Lets see how the people fair. First the CIA and their murder squad enters an area, like in egypt, syria and libya, and poison the drinking water, then they start beheading babies and children in peoples homes, and the hospitals are overflowing, the doctors horrified, who do we treat first, they use TWITTER. I followed it in Syria while those in Egypt said it happened them too. Then they massacre the hospital.

OH THE PEOPLE REALLY REALLY CHOOSE TYRANNY. NOT

This was the Nazi's golden baby, then CIA and Saudi. And our western slavers/bankers/shadow government, and overt governments, ie OBAMA, endorse this entire thing. This is their plan for that region.

edit on 7-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Why? Seriously why? I am so sick of being part of this retarded world...... Come on people........

I am done being apart of this place. ignore me, I will grow and hunt all my food, I do not exist to the rest of the world. Don't try and prove me wrong, it will cost you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join