Islamic Lynch Mob Waving Al Qaeda Banners Throw Terrified Teenage Boy Off 20 ft Ledge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Let me get this straight, a guy who killed this young man and is carrying an Al Qaeda banner is a Morsi supporter? Yet Obama and the majority of our elected officials have come out supporting the Morsi government? If Al Qaeda is considered a terrorist of the United States, why in the hell would we support a government that supports Al Qaeda?

Why would we support rebels in Syria who are fighting along side Al Qaeda figheters? I don't know about everyone else, but this sure looks like the United States is intentionally supporting terrorists!

SO often ideas and concepts, theories and hypthetical musings are presented on ATS for all members and visitors to ponder, and more often than not, these are backed by not very much more than suspicion or instinctual feelings, not much evidence and rarely any actual proof.

Government and banking power structures are a popular topic among these conspiracies, as is 9/11, 7/7 and the 'war on terror' subjects tied into ever dwindling freedoms for the people that really matter, the public.

Well...here in these Egyptian and Syrian topics we can see beyond the veil, we cut right through the clever presentations and slick, image consultant created personas of politicians and their carefully crafted rhetoric and speeches and can at last see the wood for the tree.

There is NO war on terror...there never was. It's all a fake stageshow, engineered by Western governments using covert intelligence assets and agents positioned around the world, acting in concert with one another, setting each element of the 'show' when the time is right for the next step in the production.

If we are to seriously believe and accept that the West really is engaged in a war against highly organised and motivated, highly supplied terrorist groups such as AC and the Taliban, then the only conclusion we can draw from the West supporting these very same Terrorist groups, with weapons and money and other aid, our supposed enemy wherever they may be..Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan or even in the heart of the USA or Great Britain..then political leaders must be arrested for high treason, immediately.

If not, then we must conclude that the entire premise of the 'war on Terror' is and always has been a complete fabrication, a fake...which also means of course, that our political leaders must be arrested for high treason, immediately.

Either way, it's treason that has directly led to the deaths of our own countrymen and women, and upwards of a millions and a hlaf innocent individuals in the countries we have been attacking with D.U. missiles and shells, drones and other heavy weapons systems.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

There is only one way to end this and that is to set-up some kind of pretense 'Jihadist' Group and then put a message out telling all the other Groups to gather at one place.... when they are there, we send a Missile right into the building or whatever and kill them all off in one go.

This is the only way to end it.

But Unfortunately i can't see it happening.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They should get all the children and woman out of those caveman countries...
Let the men fight it out, then nuke the place flat, and transform it into a big windmill park
At least it would contribute to the world then

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hey everyone, just look the other way. Nothing to see here. We have to respect their "cultural differences." If we don't, the prophet Mohammad will weep.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Why? Seriously why? I am so sick of being part of this retarded world...... Come on people........

I am done being apart of this place. ignore me, I will grow and hunt all my food, I do not exist to the rest of the world. Don't try and prove me wrong, it will cost you.

Congratulations my friend! This is exactly where the NWO freaks want you to be. They have had a new system all ready for us, but we were too attached to our old one. Sooooo, they had to destroy America, make us all so uncomfortable and miserable that not only would we go into their new zoo, but we would demand it!

You are sooooo close, so fear not, their new system will not be like this last one, and they will have total control. You will be like those animals in those new zoos that feel like they are living on a Savannah somewhere, but it's only so big, and don't you dare try to buck the system!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is really disturbing and annoying.

Honestly I'm tired of this race. I feel ashamed to be a human.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Islamic ynch Mob Waving Al Qaeda Banners Throw Terrified Teenage Boy Off 20 ft Ledge

www.dailymail.co.uk

Teenagers thrown off rooftop ledge by Morsi supporters in Alexandria
Were celebrating ousting of Islamist leader when they met pro-Morsi mob
One of the members of the mob were carrying an al-Qaeda flag
Two boys are thrown off the ledge and beaten as they lie motionless
One of them, aged 19, was killed, according to local media
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-7-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

According to CNN and the Obama Administration, they are the good guys..!? What's up?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
One can only hope - and pray - that things calm down in Egypt again, and that the Egyptian people get a shot at electing a decent & competent government.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
They are sick and evil.
they should be stop't Hard.
kick them out of Egypt.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
They are in an anarchy and that is what humans do when there is no protection in civilization. That's like LA riots and Katrina riots, and the other riots, order breaks down. They're naturally selectioning right now. The only way to make it worse is if someone were to spray zombie curse virus in the air and give everybody a machete and announce that the hunger games are on. It's like a public school in south central LA at recess over there.

I don't know if it's going to get better or worse with Ramadan for them which starts today. And I always wonder, okay there is the rioting, and then when the loudspeakers do the prayer calls, do they all freeze, drop their stones and guns and kneel, and then resume rioting after the call?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

obama was enthusiastic when egypt overthrew Mubarak, but went cold silent when the iraninan people tried to overthrow their gov't.

First of all, you have those events backward. Obama was new to the Office and new to the job when Iran cooked off in 2009. I've also condemned him both then and more recently for being silent as a church mouse when the Iranian secret police were arresting and beating people in the street. That happened in 2009. Egypt's first run through came in 2011. Quite a difference in time spread and entirely unrelated events, as it happens.

mccain states that the overthrow of Morsi is a "military coupe".

A coupe is a car a family buys to take a vacation in. A coup is what happens when illigitmate people overthrow a legitimate Government. Although, for the best of reasons in this case. In the strict sense, it was a coup and he's right about that. In spirit to what he MEANS by that term, he an old fool these days and shows it regularly.

obama says "we're not taking sides" Military aid has not been cut off and our military is sent in to "secure the egyptian border"

United States military aid to Egypt isn't optional. It's set by treaty and follow-on agreements of the Camp David Accords to bring stability and peace to the Middle East. Egypt gets roughly a Billion and Israel gets roughly a billion. Unofficially, that also included a wink and ignoring for Israel's nukes for Syria to get the very same on their Chemical weapons. Check and parity for all sides, as intended ...and it worked well until we had Wimpy come into the White House and encourage total chaos, world wide. THAT part he has succeeded with, 100%.

obama and mccain were both in to remove ghdaffi from Libya.

As they are both in to remove Assad from Syria.

So you figure that makes McCain and Obama on the same side? Allies? Coordinating? They hate each other. McCain represents everthing Obama hates and visa versa. Fortunately for Obama, McCain is too much a stumbling old fool these days to fight much.

Both parities in the US for ME destabilization, except for Iran?

I missed where it had been established that both parties were for anything but what has been voted on (The Iraq and Afghanistan wars WERE Bi-Partisan votes..as the record shows). You've shown scumbag members of each party for this. Where does that translate into John Q the Democrat down the street or Jane Q the Republican at the Supermarket? This isn't parties. This is corrupt individuals and assuming they even work together is assuming a lot.

Where does the IMF and privatized world banks fit into this equation - with the muslim brotherhood just signing a loan agreement - even though this is usury, which is not in compliance with Islam - and now with the "coupe" it's in question?

Where, indeed? I didn't see any reps of the International Monetary Fund as the boy this thread is written about was thrown off a ledge. I just see hateful Jihadis I hope find a bullet to ease their mental issues. About 1200 feet per second at around 9 millimeters should do the trick for mental mush, I'd say. Right out the other side and gone forever.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I just can't understand this at all.

I understand this just fine.

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals, and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the earth was the center of the universe, Five hundred years ago, everyone knew the earth was flat, and Fifteen minutes ago Some people actually thought religious extremists in the Middle East, actually ever came out of the dark ages.

*From Men in Black K ad libbed a little*
edit on 7-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I dont think you "get" what is going on. The military and most of the people are trying to get rid of the Extremists. Unfortunatly some are fighting back.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Silly. They think that justice will not find them. If not an earthly power than a Higher Power will bring them to justice. The same Higher Power they think authorizes their act of murder.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

I dont think you "get" what is going on. The military and most of the people are trying to get rid of the Extremists. Unfortunatly some are fighting back.

That's it in a nutshell, so why then is CNN and the American lamestream media spinning it another way? Maybe al Qaeda really IS al CIA-duh..

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
They should get all the children and woman out of those caveman countries...
Let the men fight it out, then nuke the place flat, and transform it into a big windmill park
At least it would contribute to the world then

Good idea but that would be an act no better than they could conceive

Lets instead try to help those who would give a better & brighter future to the people of Egypt, and then roll out that plan in other countries in the Middle East, like Syria,

Oh no wait, dumb brainwashed conspiracy theorists would make that very difficult to achieve and it would only play into the hands of anti west propaganda,

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I call Bulls**t!!!!
1st there is no way that was anything like a phone cam, it zooms about 100mtr perfectly and in high res.
2nd it looks like the first guy throws himself off not falls.
3rd how convenient the camera is able to get a perfect shot of the al qeada flag
4th there is no shots of the guys being hit with stones or anything else, the guy on the ground looks like he gets a light tap on the head but its blurred, look closely at it again and if u want to hurt someone thats not how u do it.

Propaganda at its worst in my opinion

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
I call Bulls**t!!!!
1st there is no way that was anything like a phone cam, it zooms about 100mtr perfectly and in high res.
2nd it looks like the first guy throws himself off not falls.
3rd how convenient the camera is able to get a perfect shot of the al qeada flag
4th there is no shots of the guys being hit with stones or anything else, the guy on the ground looks like he gets a light tap on the head but its blurred, look closely at it again and if u want to hurt someone thats not how u do it.

Propaganda at its worst in my opinion

Sometimes it is what is.

But then there's you.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Unity_99

That is the thing, we feel the same the world over, its the extremist CIA/Saudi Brotherhood satanist psychos who have no feelings at all. And our leaders, and the bankers, and the royal families, and many many of the corporations. NOT THE PEOPLE!

Hate to break it to you, but the only reason the Brotherhood has any pull in the ME is because people follow them. They are like the Arabian version of fundi Christian evangelists.

Same reason why people followed George Bush Jr when he invaded Iraq, is because "God told him to do it..."
and sadly, some people actually believe it.

The US had Mubarak in their pocket for many years. The Brotherhood had to be negotiated because it was picking up too much traction, garnering too much support.

So yeah, the people are too blame too.

Stop supporting and following fundi religious fanatics.

I find it rather compelling that 56% of Americans support what the NSA is doing, even though it was originally founded by people seeking respite from repressive dictators in Europe. I wonder how to take it when Americans rail on about Al Qaeda and the so-called third-worlders, who aren't supposed to understand the rule of law. The hypocrisy of ignorance and double standards just sinks deep into my craw and ferments.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
> religion of peace

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It's ridiculous how people just abandon all of their morals for their ideals.
Doesn't that contradict the things they stand for.. seems to me some people riot just to release their aggression.

But hey, i'm not complaining.
It's simply the price of freedom, it goes both ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join