It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The voice said 2015 !! But.... it could be just my imagination.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Humanity has great potential to change and they will change, you seem to only see the masculine part and not both of Alpha and Omega. I feel sorry for many that are the same that way and I find it childish to argue with you.

I won't give up on my family and I know they have the will to change and the potential within them to make this change.

I bid you well sir

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsiOpSky
I'm not sure how to put this and it does sound pretty wacko.

So.. I went to sleep and nothing out of ordinary occurred I only remember pigments of the dream.
However, as I was coming about and as I was about to open my eyes I heard a strong and commanding male voice kinda freaked me out. The voice said "It will happen in 2015 they have until 2015" in all honesty I thought it was someone in my room joking around. When I opened my eyes no one was there and I was rubbing my head wondering who that was.

Anyway... I might be crazy and I never had such a direct voice like command statement out of the blue. So this is definitely a first for me I have been seeing and experience odd things for the past 2 days. Things like seeing 11:11 or 7:11 on the clock and a lot of Deja Vu phenomenon.

But... it could be just my imagination running wild and me going finally crazy

This was your spirit guide trying to get a message across, such instances like these are quite rare so it must have a big part to play in your spiritual development. You are more acceptable to telepathy when just waking, hence being able to hear it.
-It only sounds wacko to the people who have not experienced it.

I can give you reassurance on this matter as i have also been told 2014-2015 is the time, there was more emphasis on 2015 just that considerate events will also happen 2014.

Enjoy the ride

edit on 12-7-2013 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
2014-2017 was the inner time i always got. 2014 is when we encounter I-Son's tail, the debris by the way. Anyhow, there is nothing that can happen that your HS and Family don't allow to happen for the bad here has no power or sway over your soul, HS and Source are the ones protecting and guiding and I've always been guided to hold the vision of a wonderful world of equality, kindness and growth, learning.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is correct, but wrong at the same time.

Higher frequencies have more control over the collective 'sub-conscious' mind of this planet. You are correct. Therefore they can not be 'beaten' by those in fear and darkness in a direct sense.

But, those who can increase the amplitude of their resonance within the field can easily overpower a whole country of those at lower frequencies who do not recognise their place within the collective mind.

This is why the darkened spiritual realm is speaking to all those at lower frequencies who are 'listening' but do not understand what they are hearing or who they are.

They show them death and destruction to instill fear and push it into the collective mind to see it manifest as such.

Much like if you jump out and frighten someone, their physical body will jump. The mind influences reality, just as much as reality influences the mind.

Therefore even the strongest of 'wills' at higher frequency cannot prevent something that is an overwhelming collective belief of those at a lower frequency.

The only way to beat an overwhelming collective of fear, is to amplify yourself within the system and 'take control' of the perception. This is the key to power over our reality. Overpower the collective of the weak-minded. Most of which are trapped in religion.

This is the monumental task I now undertake. With many others on this planet. Once the Council of Light forms on this Earth we wont have this problem. The more people I awaken. The more power I seem to be gaining personally, it is becoming easier. As I am surrounding myself with those harmonising to myself.

Those working on both sides of light/dark practice their 'will' within the system, in the sense of it being like cardio-vascular 'fitness' work. But not many work on their 'strength' within the system. The muscular side. Which comes from exercising BOTH sides of the spectrum.

This is where true power comes. The BALANCE of Light and dark, in application.

With this. You can crush whole cities just by thought. You can draw the power of the very sun itself.

Originally posted by Unity_99
2014-2017 was the inner time i always got. 2014 is when we encounter I-Son's tail, the debris by the way. Anyhow, there is nothing that can happen that your HS and Family don't allow to happen for the bad here has no power or sway over your soul, HS and Source are the ones protecting and guiding and I've always been guided to hold the vision of a wonderful world of equality, kindness and growth, learning.

edit on 13-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: u

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Also I was told the original timeframe was 2030-2032,

But 'circumstances' have lead to the timeline being accelerated.

This is why people are being very rapidly awoken on Earth.

I was awoken in just one year. Granted I had direct 5th kind contact with the Annunaki and other races with which to learn all I have.

Many minds are crumbling under the pressure of their awakening.

It is up to those like myself and Unity_99 who have come out the other side in one piece, to help those others awakening to understand what is happening.

And what is coming. For it is not our destruction. It is our evolution and future.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The only real timeline I'm interested in, and it could be any second now, would be the veil lifts and everyone is upped healed, and able to respond to Love/Forgiveness/Happiness and pulls away from all distortions, a gift to self and others, so grateful to one another for the forgiveness and understanding, remembering family. Love Love Love.

And hope its today.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I want to touch on the idea of destroying a city though.

There are 2 problems with this that I can see. 1. by harming anyone, except someone who is directly harming yourself or another (and a whole city isn't, the babies being born there in the hospital aren't, the janitors without voices and grandmothers knitting for the homeless or cancer victims aren't, its not self defense, more bullying and retaliation on innocents), you immediately switch from Love and Family to its opposite.

Harm is the big big thing. Its the biggest element of the test here. We are not to harm. And of course there are degree of harm, for even being here and participating in the disagreements in families, and daily soap opera's, oft times less perfectly than we would wish can seem like huge harm to a sensitive heart. Using the wrong word with a loved one, in the wrong tone, can feel like massive murder to a sensitive soul and throw them into numbness inside and depression, as if all is lost.

Im talking about rape, murder, torture, enslavement, that kind of thing.

2. HS is really in control, and Source, ie Family of Love and the Infinite Spirit that we all infinitely dwell within.

So if a soul is stumbling through life, and noticing the world doesnt make sense.

Then, they begin to turn within, to Love/Goodness and report for duty, wanting to get on task to do the work they suspect they came into the world to do, and help, and also knowing this may involve healing up the errors and programs and behaviors so they can help better. In other words, they're beginning to make efforts, and they may be guided to accomplish things.

They actually gain protection or ARK. Now, at this point, only what is allowed to occur by HS/Family and God/Source, can occur, if it was instrinsic to the way the outcome for the DVD that already exists (though no time, in infinity, yet still we perceive this as the past, and I've had direct experiences regarding that), or if it would provide an important lesson.

But on the other hand, if they came into do something and they are now beginning to get on task, then that wouldn't happen, a miracle would instead.

Ie. If the black ops and negative ETs were going to take a jumbo jet down, perhaps sacrifice them all on a certain date to silence one whistle blower, and that person boarded the jet to accomplish something that was a part of what they came to do, go to a certain place.

The whole universe of bad guys could fire away, could use psy ops, could envision, could do all they could, and yet, that jet would not be harmed or if it was, they would emerge unscathed.

We're in a tiny tiny microscopic laboratory type realm, a metaphor, under a microscope. We are not alone. Not only is the whole, hotel earth, a kind of illusion, and when you start to notice, you'll have evidence of weird things occurring that shouldn't in nature, in the sun, the matrix slips.

But, you can also be in a private room in this hotel where what is around you is perception.

Now when bad things are allowed to occur, there is a reason, and that involves a lesson for all.

The way to bring safety to every region is to wake up, and report for duty, and start to do the work you came into do.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
In my post above, talking about our tiny infinite inwards school universe as if its under a microscope, metaphorically speaking.

You can liken these petri dishes to where our flaws in the infinite soul are kind sealed off, like a anti virus vault where its all kept sealed away.

Now this is the time to really emphasize what I think of negative entities or those who can harm that we traditionally call, Baal, Satan, Lucifer, etc. And how some people think they're very big.

In the petri dish universe, there are tiny slivers of souls, projections really of their infinite souls, who are without the petri dish, ie. they're in the real world, BEYOND. And they're ALL GOOD, having perfected themselves in all the lessons. They are Kindness and Love.

Well those entities are in the petri dish, they may be a little bigger than the slivers of self still in lessons, but that is questionable. For one thing, they cut themselves off from HS, and are trying to grow by feeding off the light or energy of others, like dracos, trying to become big fish in the petri dish, but really everyone is "huge" metaphorically outside it.

Another thing, when someone starts working on Love, growing awareness, waking up and overcoming negativity in them, pulling away from the primitive animal directives of their body suit to react, and starting to develop choice and goodness. They kind of are bigger too in that petri dish, and they're connected via the third eye bungee cord to the Big Guys standing outside the dish sending Love and Help and Encouragement in.

It reminds of Hook the movie with Robin Williams, when he says to the Captain Hook.

I remember you being so much bigger.

Well to a child I was enormous!

(Peter Panning was growing up!) Another Hook quote!

You need your happy thoughts to fly.
edit on 13-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
We need to hit critical mass for this to happen.

But the problem is. There needs to be balance.

We can neither be a race 100% loving and defenseless as we can one that is angry and does not love.

Balance is the key.

Knowing when to slap someone, and when to love someone.

This is the key

The only real timeline I'm interested in, and it could be any second now, would be the veil lifts and everyone is upped healed, and able to respond to Love/Forgiveness/Happiness and pulls away from all distortions, a gift to self and others, so grateful to one another for the forgiveness and understanding, remembering family. Love Love Love.

And hope its today.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Quote originally posted by PsiOpSky

Humanity has great potential to change and they will change, you seem to only see the masculine part and not both of Alpha and Omega. I feel sorry for many that are the same that way and I find it childish to argue with you.

I won't give up on my family and I know they have the will to change and the potential within them to make this change.

I bid you well sir

Post reply by EstimatedProphet

Humanity has "SHOYT" for potential because all they are doing is destroying each-other and everyday these people are dying, they are not living, yet they are living in the shadows of death in this false man-made world that they have created through their own ideas and Bullshoyt laws..!

Alpha is the beginning and Omega is thee end!

What part of the Omega do you not understand, because it-is also written about the ending of this world and of the system(s) thereof...A great change will take place here on earth for the worse before it gets restored and all creatures can live again in peace with each-other, without the murders and the sins and other evil and wicked acts that humanity is living in right now at this very moment!

The change that is taking place right now is that the people are getting worse...The whole generation is getting more evil and wicked, and most of these acts are caused by the same technologies that man has created, such as: Television, the radio, and the computer systems, etcetera...!

And the subliminal(s) that are being issued and portrayed into the minds of this younger generation is the key and the cause for the youth to become more corrupt and sinful...The corruption is for their own family members that keeps them in strife with one-another and to act rebellious towards their parents, etcetera. And the sinful part is keeping the generation in doing drugs and sexual activity constantly...These people are F*King dying, they are not living and its only getting worse and worse!!!

Religion is doing shoyt for anything but rather confusing the people with lies and keeping them (the religious community) comfortable with the deception and delusions off-of their own interpretation of things through lies...The religious organizations of this "world" and the community thereof, all speak of "good-news" when in-reality their is none!

The media does not even show you half of the crap, such as the murders and the sexual activity and who are the real underground organizations, such as the "mafia!"

In-reality the governments, wither you believe me or not, are the actual mafia and the secret organizations that are causing humanity too demoralize in sinful acts and murders!!!

The same police are the ones causing strife between different neighborhoods and keeping them (these supposed gangs) in strife with one-another, etcetera...Why?

I shall tell you why and the truth thereof, it is all organized for depopulation reasons...And one of the many reasons is because the ruling bodies of the land, consider the lesser oppressed people who are in poverty, useless eaters and a waste, who consume all their recourses, and they are a-nothing, but peasants of a low social status in their world, etcetera!

The majority of the people are F*Ked...While the elite and high-class ranking, men and woman of political and government authority live fine and luxuriously, creating more laws, handing-out more bills and taxation(s) keeping you in more debt and in-more poverty and oppression, etcetera!!!

I am trying and defending the cause of thee oppressed, yet these same people scorn and hate me because of these truth's...they are constantly defending a stupid institutional systems that has them-all in-bondage, therefore, since they believe these lies and the delusions of the world, a new age system has and will be created for them, wither they like it or not, and believe me, "they will not like" but it is what they want and support, supposedly!!!

Now, there is much-more to say, but I shall leave-it to the other idiots who boast about foolish Bullshoyt and of the things that will confine them into their eternal perdition because they are stupid people who are asleep and they are only day-dreaming off-of their own imaginations and a fairy-tail land that will soon come to an end!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I was saying this nicely before.

Now I am being blunt.

You are an idiot. An idiot of EPIC proportions.

You are a scared, little fear-monger clinging on to your security blanket mumbling to yourself that everything will be OK cause you have Jesus.

You talk about humanity having no hope, when YOU ARE SPREADING THE FEAR?? Wake up and smell the s$%t you are shoveling!!!

I have a news-flash for you buddy. I have MET your God. I have 'Jesus' memories, he was never called 'Jesus' this is something THE ROMANS DID TO HIM. I gladly bring the flooding and fires upon this world now, because of people like YOU.

You know NOTHING. You know only what darkness shows you. You ARE the evil of this Earth.

You are everything that is wrong with this world. How dare you call yourself 'prophet'!

You are no Prophet. You are a vessel for darkness. Alpha and Omega doesn't mean beginning and end. It means 'balance'!!!

It's meant to show you that no two polar opposites are SEPERATE. They meet in the middle. THE BALANCE IN LIFE!!

You have no such balance. You only have fear. This is why you are lost.

There is no salvation in fear!! You think you can spread fear and God will just say "GOOD JOB. YOU BELIEVED SO I'M SAVING YOU!!" IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THIS

You are DAMNING yourself my friend and you don't even realise it. You are so blind, that you can't wake up to light.

You know NOTHING of what is coming. I see everything!! I see it CLEARLY. You only see darkness, hate and fear.

"God" will see you punished for brandishing the name 'prophet' for fear and hatred. You are no Son of God. You are not even fit to be called a Son of Man.

Child of darkness.

edit on 13-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
No,

There are no 'individuals' to be selected out for hurting the city or collective. We are one.

Those who allow the evil to be perpetrated are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. If the good people rose up instead of living in fear, there would be no evil allowed to exist in this world.

Those sitting by allowing this to happen in the cities are as guilty as those committing the crimes.

We are one. We are not many.

Once you have awoken to the 'I AM' or your existence, you need to awaken to the 'WE ARE' of our existence and then to the 'LIFE IS'.

Once you have awoken to what 'life is' you realise that the entire collective of our entire race is insignificant when weighed against all life on this planet.

If a species on this planet is considered a 'nuisance' to us as humans. We wipe them out. We do not take consideration to the 'individuals' of that species. Why should life show any more consideration to us as a species?

We are life, just like any others. We do not deserve any more special consideration than the birds above our heads, or the grass beneath our feet. We are all living as inhabitants of this world. So too should we all be judged accordingly.

If a forest needs to be cleared for our 'wants' (not needs). Do we not take them all down without consideration for the individuals amongst them?

Without consideration for the life that each of them sustains that might live within/upon them?

We make no such considerations. What makes you think we deserve any more?

We will wipe out whole sections of a population of animals on this planet with the reasoning that 'Their species will survive' due to their numbers. Why should our babies and innocents have any more consideration than they?

WE ARE NOT THE APEX LIFE FORM ON THIS PLANET. We believe we are, but we are not. The planet ITSELF is the Apex lifeform on this planet.

You need to awaken to the planetary collective. And understand why I fight against my own species.

Cause either I act like a gardener and select which limbs of this species by whole cities and countries are 'pruned' and removed. Or the this planet will fight back itself.

This is not a delicate operation any more. We have had ample time to turn this planet around. This is now containment and punishment. Pure and simple.

The longer the Vatican and the greedy of this planet resist. The more people will die. That simple. Until they fall to bended knee before God, tell the truth and beg forgiveness.

The blood is upon their hands. Not mine.

I want to touch on the idea of destroying a city though.

edit on 13-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
EstimatedProphet quotes, personally directed to BornOf Sin;
Moderators and members, please excuse my French, for I have some personal matters to attend and take-care-of personally to this individual of m-ass proportions!!!

Listen, BornOfSin, I know that you are the first 33rd degree fag-it and that you where also initiated through sucking Big occult D*k’s and also bowing-down to them!

It is not my fault that they did not use “Vaseline” on you, because it hurts…Please see your local doctor for help because they got the proper medication for you, “as,” you can also tell them about your special skills or powers that you can open-up flood-gates with Uranus through your minds-eye and/or third eye and even turn these deserts into fertile lands, and I guarantee you, that these third world nations shall love you-A very long time..!

You can also show them your aither-flow and how it works, for your own sake…You can even be a-part of them or one in-tha same whole!!!

Yes, you are right, I am a fear-mongolian, and I thought that I was human. Maybe I am part-man, part-monkey, according to darwin, because the last time I checked, these-nutz where hairy…But me-as glows-in tha dark because I’m white complected, so what is going on here BornOfSin, shouldn’t I be dark, as ignorant as you are, or one in the same?...!

Oh, I forgot, deny-dark ignorance, but I don’t know how, maybe you should show me your flux-capacitor so that we can go-back to the future with thee other numb-skulls…

Maybe you can, along with thee others, suck the darkness out of me, by breathing in deep and sucking-out those dark or white particles, and you don’t have to be-an idiot about-it, because you are the “one, for the job, Princess..!”

You honestly do not know with whom you are talking to stupid…You should just make yourself a favor and shut your man-pleaser before you get seriously hurt…You and Satan are both in my shoyt list and when I am set-free from my physical body I shall break your jaws with my spiritual knuckles’ because you have both spoken lies and deceived the people with your delusions, of your supposed reality…Therefore, before you are thrown into the abyss, I shall make sure that you know that I am Lord, because I am the right hand of Him who comes and shall take over this earth forever because it rightfully belongs to us!!!

So who the F*k do you think I am…you want to get brave BornOfSin, because I too was born in this world in sin and this I inherited by man…You foolish person that has no fear of God and you speak to His messenger with such insolence…I forgive you, but I shall have no mercy nor pity to does who stand in my way because I am set-as a-conqueror in this world and too carry out my duties and mission, regardless of the stupid-idiots who stand in my way..!

Something is on its way to straiten-out this mess, and its already here, you are talking to Him…And when shoyt hits the fan, what are you going to do, you and thee others…I shall tell you the truth, you will hide beneath the grounds like the roaches and cowards that you are you bastards, because you have no father, you have forsaken the Lord and you have NOT kept His decrees or commandments and you continue in much sin and delusions that you make-up for yourselves and the people, therefore the end of this world is coming soon, just try you mortal to stop me, just try to stop that stone that shall crush your stupid world from-off of your imaginations…

Since the beginning when I was born into this world I had a gift and that gift is called “TRUTH.” I knew that I was in a world of shoyt and that there was something terribly wrong with it…I was forced to go to school or should I say brain-wash institutions that teach people nothing but lies and theories from their imaginations…I was forced too listen to idiots like yourself, speak about your stupid ideas and conclusions of things that you know nothing of.

I know more than you can ever imagine, and this knowledge is logical truth and it is also the spirit of life…There shall be no more balance between evil and good…Death and Sin and the former way that people are living-in, yes even the earth shall forever be destroyed…The earth along with the people shall be purified from all of the evil and wicked acts that man has stained it with…Yes, the earth shall be made new and the former shall burn and forever be consumed by fire along with all the transgressors who thought that they knew everything, and yet they did not know nor cared…!

If they did know about the position or knew of what they where getting-in, why will they be confined their for-all eternity?

Because people like yourselves think that this is a F*king game and that you play with other peoples lives because you sold yours for damnation…It is not the peoples fault that you have to treat them like shoyt in your world because of your greed and evil desires…Yet you stubbornly continue on and on and you even get angry at me because I speak the truth…You can go strait to hell or I shall throw you their myself personally because I will have the keys of authority to do-so and I am not playing games with none of you, I am fed-up and tired of this mess..!

So instead of doing something positive for you to change your lives over to righteousness, NO, you keep going on and on with your crap…This is why I said “forget repenting because the people will never change, they keep-on getting worse and worse…!

You dare open up that mouth of yours and I shall NEVER forgive you because I have authority to judge the entire world and this authority comes from the Lord…You blasphemers!!!

This generation is F*ked, destined for destruction, but I will turn the minds of the children so that they may teach their fathers the truth, because the older generation is just to-damned brain-washed with all the systematic lies through church/religion and school/institution and the world/the end!!!!!!!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND MORTAL, WHICH THAT YOU SHALL DO WILL ALSO EFFECT YOU IN THE HEREAFTER..!

I am greater than a prophet, for I am He that shall straiten the path for the Lord, change the ways and thinking between the generations and preparing a people for whatever fate has in-store for them according to their choices that they make while they live in this artificial world and sphere called earth!

Luke 18:7_And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8_I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

Luke17:22_Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. 23_People will tell you, “There he is!” or “Here he is!” Do not go running off after them. 24_For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. 25_But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

26_“Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27_People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

28_“It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29_But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.
30_“It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

Matthew 11:10_This is the one about whom it is written:
“I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.”

edit on 14-7-2013 by estimatedprophet because: "Images!"

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
2015 could be a big year since Imam Mahdi and Jesus Christ are expected for Shi'ite Muslims

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jumadax
2015 could be a big year since Imam Mahdi and Jesus Christ are expected for Shi'ite Muslims

And what would be the excuse when obviously neither return in 2015............of course they misinterpreted the year, perhaps it was 3015!

edit on 14-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I can not stand by and watch you pass judgement like this.
I could say and point and show, nor would I be better then you by justifying of what is wrong.
I will let them decide and show you that which you not yet know.

But when it is done and the age of truth is ushered in I will stand by you before the old.

I am that of "el" for we are all and of "ohim" but I am no longer much like many were for I no longer stand by violence but I stand by council.

Is = the mother for the omega
ra = the father for the alpha
el = the council of creation that is guided by the light.

For all 3 will be renewed bestowed to her birth right "as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end" and the destroyed trinity will be united once again under the children's light.

But.. you see there is no end.

Thus I bid you well.

edit on 14-7-2013 by PsiOpSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Hey there logical welcome to the thread

Many do not understand for all I said is that I was warned that "a storm is coming like any seen before". Plus I am pretty sure that the sweet gentle spirited bearded Jesus fella said and I quote

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son

I do not promote religion/revelations or silly doom porn stuff because sure I have had a few things shown to me. However, you don't see me screaming "The End Is Near !!!" everyone assume the fetus position and kiss your bums goodbye. Nor am I a prophet for I do not assume myself to be of that height

Revelations must not be taken as destruction/gloom/doom porn for revelations stand for the revealing of truth. Even in revelations it says that in the end New earth, New Eden and New Life so if you ask me the church and others got it wrong. The doom and gloom porn is all grey area where the destruction is produced by the silly elites/rogue kids. Sure some of it is Earth giving us a wake up call and she is suffering greatly due to the greedy ones that run this world.

I like to sit and observe and help out where I can, mostly I observe and record that is partially my job.

Anyway thank you for popping in and I hope the doom porn fanatics didn't scare you off

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am no 33 degree anything. Bock Brock.

I am not of any secret society. Shows how good your skills of perception are.

I was initiated by the Annunaki my friend.

Anu = God of the Sky
Naki = Fire / Fury

Do you even know of who I speak?

Come to me then right now. You can't as you are nothing.

But I can see you my friend!!!

You think cause you can see lines of probability that you are special?

I learned this in ONE NIGHT my friend. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Have you worked out four-way telepathy yet? Have you accessed the Akashic records? Connected with the Universal superconiscous?

Have you touched the aether? Have you touched the darkness? Have you swayed the elements? Have you decoded the probability around you in real-time?

Do you know what the Universe is? Have you seen the Axiom field of creation? Do you know of what numerology and spacial viscosity is?

You are SO FAR FROM UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING in this world. That you think you are actually important?

My friend. Your fall will be the hardest of them all. Cause you know nothing.

Would you like a lesson in real power? Cause I can see it arranged if you really wish to meet the real 'Gods'.

edit on 14-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Also a nice woman in a dream said to me on a park bench that something will be going down in "Kansas,Connecticut and Kentucky" please forgive me if I did not spell the names properly. Not spreading doom porn just giving a heads up just in case

Also for your enjoyment ladies and gentlemen I give you the amazing voice of Cyndi Lauper

They sure don't make music like they used to

edit on 14-7-2013 by PsiOpSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So I'm going to stay away from anything supernatural, and metaphysical, because I don't find any of it to be legitimate.

What I'll say is that some people have a stronger link to their subconscious, and can seem "psychic", or have savant-like talents in some areas. I'm like this, but don't consider myself gifted, because it's not that controllable, and I have yet to focus it to much use.

I get insights, hunches, and maybe half the time it's right, the other half it's wrong, but it's always something way out there, so it's definitely beyond what most people are doing.

Anyways, I have thought a lot about the future of the species, where society is going, what our breaking points world be, etc... It went through my mind for a long time, and I came up, intuitively, with the date of 2015 as well. I had no reason. It was simply a point that somehow all linked up in my mind, and was noted as the first year that real change could & might start to be seen.

I tend to think it's going to be for the worst, at least initially, but have no clue exactly what it is, or where it all leads to.

I basically have a feeling that until mid to late 2015, the circus will continue on, and not much will change. Within the year, say by summer of 2016, the covers will be pulled, and people will be going a bit more nutty than they already are.

It's pretty much nothing noteworthy. I didn't hear a voice, or have a vision, it was just a strong intuition that we still had a lot of time for people to be mindlessly entertained, before the empire truly started to crumble. I had this strong feeling back in 2010. Well we're a couple years until that point, and I think everything is set on automatic, so I'm just trying to enjoy my days, and have yet to see if I was wrong.

Anyways, interesting thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join