It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

37 MILLION Bees Die Off --

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
June 19th-
37 MILLION Bees Die Off just west of Simcoe County in the community of Elmwood Ontario. That is not a typo...
"Local beekeepers are finding millions of their bees dead just after corn was planted here in the last few weeks. Dave Schuit, who has a honey operation in Elmwood, lost 600 hives, a total of 37 million bees."

Link-

I feel it is very necessary to raise the question "Why is this not being reported?" This happened just down the road. There is virtually nothing in local & mainstream media about this catastrophic die off. Something of this magnitude should be global headline news. I urge you & your friends to please forward this story to your local media... EVERYWHERE! Search results using Google News "Elmwood Ontario bees" only produces 3 hits. This story needs to go mainstream/viral & be picked up by media. Thankfully it will get the attention of many outraged connected users via social networking & blogging or this would continue to remain silent.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

Is an agenda, regardless of the lack of what buy out scientist tells a total lack acknowledge by the governments tells you that they know very well who is causing this damage and the reasons.

Then you have monspanto buying out the only independent group that were doing research on the bees deaths in the US.

It doesn't take much to add two and two.

The goal of mospanto is to engineer their own bees and have them available for a fee, one pollination and they will die off, farmers will have to buy them every year.

Does sounds like a science fiction thing, but let face it that is what Mospanto is a science fiction virus.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

Already discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with Marg though. This seems like an agenda to me.
edit on 4-7-2013 by Lunarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Durham, seat of and largest community in West Grey

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I keep hearing more and more about millions of bees dying. Wasn't it Einstein who said "when the bees are gone, we have 4 years left until everyone is dead?"

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen
I keep hearing more and more about millions of bees dying. Wasn't it Einstein who said "when the bees are gone, we have 4 years left until everyone is dead?"

Einstein was wrong. Kelp and sea fish.

Einstein was second to only one person. Me.

Here's the list of pollinators.

www.fs.fed.us...

Besides that with nanotechnology and robotic insects we can accomplish the task of pollination in 4 years. But someone better plan.

edit on 5-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join