It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Chemtrail scientist murdered after going on national radio, Parts1, 2, 3

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So looking around the web I found this interesting little article about chemtrail scientists being murdered. It was posted on April 3, 2013 here.

jhaines6.wordpress.com...

This is all that was posted...

Environmental Scientists Eugene Franklin Mallove, Juventina Villa Mojica and Dorothy Stang murdered after releasing lab test results linking chemtrails to the mass death of fish, plant and animal life.

Now before I forget there were three videos on this page also...

We all know who Dane Wigginton is and this isn't about him so let us continue shall we..

Let us first look at Eugene Franklin Mallove...

Eugene Franklin Mallove (June 9, 1947 – May 14, 2004) was a scientist, science writer, editor, and publisher of Infinite Energy magazine, and founder of the non-profit organization New Energy Foundation. He was a strong proponent of cold fusion, and a supporter of its research and related exploratory alternative energy topics, several of which are characterised as "fringe science".

And how he died...

Mallove was murdered in 2004 while cleaning out his former childhood home, which had been rented out. Three people have been arrested and charged in connection with the killing. The first trial resulted in a guilty plea to manslaughter in April, 2012.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

As far as I can find he didn't study chemtrails.

Now let us look at Juventina Villa Mojica shall we...

Looking for more info on her and this is what I could find..

Villa and her late husband, Ruben Santana Alonso, had led for more than 20 years a group of farmers in the village of La Laguna, which is part of the municipality of Coyuca de Catalan. The area is ridden by drug traffickers who have been seeking to expand their marijuana and opium-poppy fields.

And how she died..

MEXICO CITY -- A band of gunmen killed an environmental activist who had received death threats for standing up to drug gangs and had a police guard when she was ambushed in southern Mexico, authorities said Thursday.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Again I can find no connection to this person and the study of chemtrails.

Lastly we have Dorothy Stang..

Stang, born in Dayton, Ohio, US, but a naturalized Brazilian citizen, worked as an advocate for the rural poor beginning in the early 1970s, helping peasants make a living by farming small plots and extracting forest products without deforestation. She also sought to protect peasants from criminal gangs working on behalf of ranchers who were after their plots.

And how she died

On the morning of 12 February 2005, Stang and Ciero woke up early to walk to a community meeting to speak about the rights for the Amazon. Ciero, the farmer Stang invited to the meeting, was going to be late because of some interruptions. As Ciero was a couple of minutes away from Stang, he was able to see her but hid within the bushes from the two armed men. She progressed on and was blocked by the two men, Clodoaldo and Raifran. They asked if she had any weapons, and she claimed that the only weapon would be her bible. She then read a passage from the Beatitudes, "Blessed are the poor in spirit..." She continued a couple of steps but was suddenly stopped when Ciero called her, "Sister," as she was held at gun point by Raifran. When Clodoaldo approved of discharging at Stang, Raifran fired a round at Stang's abdomen. She fell face down on the ground. Raifran fired another round into Stang's back, then fired all four remaining rounds into her head.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

And for more about Dorothy Stang...

www.dorothystang.org...

Just as the first two there is no evidence she had anything to do with chemtrails.

As it is shown none of these three were murdered for discussing chemtrails.

BTW the videos from the article shows no connection at all to the three and chemtrails, yet it is being used as one.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at how low chemtrail believers will go to push this hoax...
edit on 4-7-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So they created a hoax that these people were killed because of the "chemtrail" hoax? Nice. Create a hoax to try to prove that "chemtrails" are not a hoax.

What will they think of next?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think the ALL CAPS title scared me more then the news!

WTH is a chem trail scientist? is it like creationism scientist?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
" I guess I shouldn't be surprised at how low chemtrail believers will go to push this hoax... "

Why keep pushing it ?

Why not announce this at the beginning of your thread ?

You are calling HOAX right ?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

How would they link those animal die offs to chem-trails?

I believe a lot of those die offs, at least the ones around 2000, were explained. Besides, no one has provided actual proof of what's in those supposed chem-trails.

side note, apparently chem-trails theory is gaining steam as it's now an auto-correct in my browser lol

So apparently chem-trails is a word but cheque isn't :/

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Well he was using the actual cut and paste name of the article, I think that's required in breaking news but I didn't think it was required elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

He announced it in the first post :/ Are you suggesting that he just dump his single word conclusion at the top of the post so you don't have to be assed with reading it? Really?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Oh i was not directing at OP really, t was just generally asking question thatchem trail supporters might answer.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
....or someone got sick of hearing about the "chemtrail conspiracy" HOAX and just offed him.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Timely

He announced it in the first post :/ Are you suggesting that he just dump his single word conclusion at the top of the post so you don't have to be assed with reading it? Really?

I probably could have worded that better. Sorry I have led you to think other than intended.

I felt led through the OP with the absolute last words denouncing this whole story as a hoax.

Hoaxes aren't normally treated kindly here. A heads up; rather than a sensationalist headline would have gone down much better .

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

So they created a hoax that these people were killed because of the "chemtrail" hoax? Nice. Create a hoax to try to prove that "chemtrails" are not a hoax.

I am not sure you can get any lower than this, but you never know with chemtrail believers.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Hoaxes aren't normally treated kindly here. A heads up; rather than a sensationalist headline would have gone down much better .

I am not trying to pass this off as a real story, because if I did then I would expect this to be in the hoax bin.

The headline just proves my point on how far some people go to keep the chemtrail hoax alive.

I guess you could say by presenting this info I am trying to deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

WTH is a chem trail scientist?

Now that is an answer that I would enjoy seeing, because it is hard to study something that doesn't exist, or should I say has no evidence to prove their existence.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I am not sure you can get any lower than this, but you never know with chemtrail believers.

Don't forget the video with the kids.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
very interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at how low chemtrail believers will go to push this hoax...

It's just as likely that Chemtrail deniers fabricated this story to push their own agenda too...i'm surprised you haven't considered this OP, instead of going straight to suspecting Chemtrail believers of wrongdoing.

Look at it logically...there are Government patents existing, that anyone can find for equipment used in aerosol chemical spraying.

The Western Governments have for years been doom-mongering about first 'Man made Global Warming' which has been changed to 'Man made Climate change', if there was any truth to these claims, it's a natural assumption that these governments would be trying to reduce the effects of such a climate change.

This is obviously what is happening. Carbon taxes, Carbon credits and high domestic taxes on fossil fuels and energy derived from them is just as couple of aspects of government action in this regard.

Chemical spraying from aircraft is nothing new as we know...crops have been sprayed using this method for decades. The patents available for chemical spraying mentioned above are not for crop dusting, they are specifically for geo-engineering purposes and other military applications, such as radar enhancement, targeting and confusing enemy radar systems and so on.

With the ceaseless talk of climate change during the last couple of decades, and the patents, and the fact that most world governments lie to the people constantly, routinely break their own laws to achieve their aims, conspire among themselves at closed meetings, and generally are a very shady bunch, it's more likely they are spraying chemicals into the atmosphere to test its efficacy against climate change, despite bans on doing so, than not?

IMO, it's FAR more likely the government IS carrying out protracted and large-scale chemical 'atmospheric shielding' and keeping it quiet...the reason for the secrecy is because such experimentation is banned, and there may also be harmful in its side effects for human and animal health and for the environment..this could be recognised and accepted by those participating in the project, but decided that it is secondary to the negative effects of climate change, and consider it the lesser of two evils. Nonetheless, if the link is somehow proven (and such a programme by it's nature is hard to prove, or else they'd be up in court already) this opens up the Air force, the government and any other contractors involved with the programme to massive lawsuits for damages to people, to livestock, to the environment and the clean up bill woud be trillions.

There is plenty of precedent of both the UK and the US government covertly experimenting on the people...around war time especially so. The UK sprayed viruses on it's people to determine biological pathogen spread rates in the event of a cold war era invasion or biological attack.

The US deliberately infected minorities with viruses and diseases, without their knowledge, to research the effects of such infections on populations.

There are multiple instances where this kind of thing has been done, all with the excuse that it was for the greater good...is this not the case here with Chemtrails i ask?

If people become ill and develop respiratory or other problems, bearing in mind they have done this kind of thing before to people, isn't it considered a price worth paying if we can stave off dramatic climate change?

I think, they think it is and the programme to alter the amount of sunlight hitting the Earths surface is well underway, the Government can deny it, using it's plants and agents to quell suspicion by referring to the Chemtrails as 'persistent contrails' which handy for them are a real phenomena and so are used as a cover for the spraying ...we call it Chemtrailing, they call it persistent contrails of course, as such things make an excellent cover to hide what they are doing in our skies.

The sad truth is, whether the spraying has a noble reason for it's existence or not, it's far more likely the government is doing this and keeping it secret for as long as possible than it is for hundreds of thousands of people around the world seeing 'persistent contrails', which many of them would have seen in the skies throughout their entire lives or for decades and able to instinctively recognise them for being normal contrails, suddenly and inexplicably deciding these aircraft contrails are now chemtrails...it doesn't make any rational sense, unless in ADDITION to persistent contrails these people are seeing something that on first glance seems similar, but is actually entirely different in their skies...they are seeing this secret geoengineering and are reporting what they see...the government of course are naturally denying they are performing any kind of illegal programme, and calling them persistent contrails.

We need someone like a Snowden (or ten of them!) who is a verifiable part of one of these programmes to blow the whistle loud and clear about this, so it's effects and dangers / benefits can be properly determined.

Come on you whistleblowers, get out of the programme. I'd advise moving to South America BEFORE you talk or publish though, it'll save a lot of messing about in Moscow airports later.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

It's just as likely that Chemtrail deniers fabricated this story to push their own agenda too...i'm surprised you haven't considered this OP, instead of going straight to suspecting Chemtrail believers of wrongdoing.

Really, let's look at a few videos that chemtrail believers will use to prove their existence shall we...

BTW what agenda would they be trying to push, as they already know and have scientific proof that they don't exist?

Does a chemtrail believer have the same thing that can prove their existence?

Simple answer...No..

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Look at it logically...there are Government patents existing, that anyone can find for equipment used in aerosol chemical spraying.

And that alone proves chemtrails exist?

Why is it that every chemtrail believer has to trot out something done in the past and present that as evidence of proof today?

As far as patents go that has been debunked in about every chemtrail thread in this forum, no need to rehash that again.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Chemical spraying from aircraft is nothing new as we know...crops have been sprayed using this method for decades. The patents available for chemical spraying mentioned above are not for crop dusting, they are specifically for geo-engineering purposes and other military applications, such as radar enhancement, targeting and confusing enemy radar systems and so on.

Crop spraying is that what your equating to chemtrails?

Again with the patents, refer to my reply in my last post.

As far as chaffe, again this has been discussed in almost every thread about chemtrails and has been debunked so many times.

BTW chaffe has nothing to do with chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

There is plenty of precedent of both the UK and the US government covertly experimenting on the people...around war time especially so. The UK sprayed viruses on it's people to determine biological pathogen spread rates in the event of a cold war era invasion or biological attack.

Well then you may want to read this...

www.nytimes.com...

Sorry, but that isn't proof of chemtrails today.

In fact that has been discussed here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join