It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to see pictures of actual alien symbols

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Symbol for Earth

The most common and widely accepted interpretation of the symbol for planet Earth is that it represents the globe and the four direction on a compass.

As well as the 4 Elements : Water,Fire,Earth,Air

&

As far as Actual Alien symbols... not certain anyone can prove actual symbols yet or we'd have some answers to this age old mystery. There are a lot of interesting accounts where symbols were involved... here is one of them

Granchi Alien Writing from UFO Encounter

In 1988 a huge UFO stopped over the house of Ludovico Granchi, who lived in Rio de Janeiro. He said as he looked up at it, a brightly lit panel resembling a holographic projection was made visible to him. It had black symbols on it and he felt he was supposed to copy these down. He ran inside and got paper and pen, and did so, as accurately as he could. It took him about 10 minutes. He said he was "in a panic" not only because the was this huge UFO over his head, but because he felt what he was writing down, and his accuracy, was of dire importance. When he was finished, the panel faded into the body of the UFO, which then moved away to a 'safe distance', then flew off so fast that it was gone in a second. He was left with no sense as to what he copied or why he was chosen to , but here it is.

Enjoy
:-)
leolady
edit on 4-7-2013 by leolady because: cuz

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
this is the symbol for earth for some ETs:

@the UMMO pic, I remember seeing that pic years ago!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by greyer

Those are some of the pages from the caves in South America unless I'm mistaken.

Yes, this was in the 1970s and does not appear to be a hoax. The tablets were taken by thieves so somebody very organized has a collection of 'Atlantis' artifacts. It is a stone with inscriptions on it with hieroglyphs that are different from the ancient Egyptians and different from cuneiform obviously, with evidence the idea of a 'lost civilization before the great flood' is becoming easier to believe.

Now aliens would normally be far away from that subject, but there is questionable evidence that this civilization somehow acquired space travel which in all was a good thing for the History channel to bring out the ancient alien theory. It's not a question anymore if mars was once inhabitable we know that, the question is did the people of mars come from outside of the solar system or not. One example is the clear grey alien at Gobekli Tepe which does not get media coverage, Linda Howe saw it in person and I have seen it on a youtube video I can no longer find.
edit on 4-7-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I would love to see pictures actual observed alien symbols as best as you can depict them.What is the symbol for earth for instance? If you can show me I would appreciate it.

I would love to know how you are going to go about verifying the symbols...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I don't, I just observe the symbols and cross correlate what I already know to them to learn more.What ever "facts" are known they don't tell me .This is just my ongoing research into the subject which is what I am mostly here for.That and kicking prog butts with wit and debate.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Brilliant but that is a ancient symbol from many cultures around the world whom seemed to share certain symbols in common.
The medicine wheel for instance.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Some of the ancient languages seem just as alien:

Here is one made up from a convergence of study and psychadelics from meditating in a garden:

mazerunner.wordpress.com...

I am fascinated at how all the different languages (European, Indian Sanskrit, Arabic, Chinese/Japanese) all seem to have their own foundations.

I've always wondered whether the shape of the letters evolved from actual objects, like B is the shape of a bee or butterfly, C is like cove beside the ocean, A is the apex of a church or roof. All the other letters are like metal shapes you might see in a barn, for hooks (J), or joinery (L), (T), (U).

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
this is the symbol for earth for some ETs:

@the UMMO pic, I remember seeing that pic years ago!!!

....According to the movie Stargate. I'm sure your comment was in jest, though. Well played.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Crop Circle Connector

They are all in everybody's face... even if ppl say that they are man made with ropes and planks in the middle of the night.... right!!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
not sure this counts op..

That was shown to say "VIDEO" when flipped and rotated.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Nobody knows for sure what these pictures and writing is all about. Some think it is writen by some alien, maybe crashed with his soucer and had nothing else to do than informing us about his home planet.

Eat your heart out...

Manuscript

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Credit: Coast to Coast AM

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Cool but I could have sworn I saw something similar in my girlfriends hand bag? (sorry could not resist), anyway I take it that is supposed to be a Vimana type object, it appears the writing is relatively new around the lower torsion ring while the upper pergola seems to be exaggerated too high but it is possible that is represents a field curvature dictated structure.

Very unusual for a Buddhist Stupa but not unique except for that cool writing.
edit on 5-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I wish I could remember who it was that gave the UFO report about an egg shaped ship. It was a police officer that came across one, then it took off, but he had drawn out the symbols that were on the craft. It was a really interesting story, perhaps someone here will know it and post a link to it, because I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it as it was quite a few years ago.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: typonese

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I believe you are talking about the one that was posted earlier....a drawing by officer Lonnie Zamora

Originally posted by torsion
The Socorro saucer.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Ah, thank you very much,
didn't realize it was the same markings/story

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh, there's a good one in this thread on the subject of the Kera, Japan, UFO capture:

Kera, Japan, UFO Captured by Kids

P.S. -- Bell-shaped incense burner?

edit on 5-7-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Refer to the Rendasham Forest event

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I wish I could remember who it was that gave the UFO report about an egg shaped ship. It was a police officer that came across one, then it took off, but he had drawn out the symbols that were on the craft. It was a really interesting story, perhaps someone here will know it and post a link to it, because I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it as it was quite a few years ago.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: typonese

I remember that story from awhile back as well, can't remember where it was or the name of the case. I believe I read it in a book that contained multiple cases, not quite sure though.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

A rough mock up of what I saw in a trance meditation, it means star fleet and was rotating, the gold or yellow represents the sun and the blue the earth or sky, depending on which side is what colour it means from or too.
The contacts were excited and frightened when this symbol popped in to the image of a wall of symbol's none of which are remembered but this and this was what rattled them.
So leaning like this means coming back to earth and the other way means leaving earth as it points to the sun and away means leaving or departing.

To camero68ss any chance I could borrow one of them stress sheet's I am dying to pop them bubbles all day and annoy everyone like a kid.
edit on 3-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

Say what you will posters,
But its better than anyone else's
meditative remote view of an
Alien races symbol, for Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join