It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bare-Breasted Female Muslims Drop Burkas and Enter Stockholm, Sweden Mosque

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It pisses me off when people take things too far.. This is attention seeking more than anything,
edit on 3-7-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
They have the right to bare arms!!....And Bare Shoulders, and bare Breasts and bare Bellybuttons.

Should be more baring I say....

Didnt worry the Egyptians, or the Greeks or the Summerians, or the Romans, or the Spartans, or Africans, or Asians, or Aztecs or any other ancient tribe either....

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think if they wanted to be naked in front of everyone so bad they deserve to be handcuffed to a 4 poster bed for everyone to have their way with them.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Bah, they aren't much to look at. That's two seconds of my life down the toilet.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
I think if they wanted to be naked in front of everyone so bad they deserve to be handcuffed to a 4 poster bed for everyone to have their way with them.

That's rather harsh!

So are you suggesting because these women show their breasts in protest they should be restrained and raped?

Maybe you are confused, its Sweden, not Saudi Arabia! LoL

edit on 3-7-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well at least they weren't hairy.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by butcherguy

Pasties, I love pasties, homemade are better than the crap they sell in pastie shops around here. I wonder if the original breast pasties were thought of by a woman using a pastie crusts to cover up. I can see the french taking a Scandinavian or Cornish food and doing that.

Sorry for getting off topic OP.

Yeah, I just wanted to see the breasts. I'm a dirty pig. Good for them showing their boobies off in a mosque though.
I do like pasties that are homemade. I had very dissatisfying experiences with any of the versions that I tried in merry olde England.(they were too bland for my taste)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Somehow, I doubt they were muslim OR american? My guess would be swedish, or dutch, or one of those countries... maybe from Russias Pussy Riot?

But american women have just as deeply ingrained taboos about breasts as muslims, or almost. They usually will not bare breasts even on european beaches where it is the norm, and are just as shocked at breast feeding in public. I just think it is more likely to be one of the countries over here that is very used to public nudity and finds the puritan type of cultures very wrong and oppressive. They consider the covering of boobs as repressive to women as the covering of faces.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Did someone say "Tits"

Oh its just a hoax,

Silicon implants, not the real thing, nothing here people move along now.

Cant we put a disclaimer on the site about this site used as a reference.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't get how this has been moved to the Hoax section since it clearly happened?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

That is very interesting for sure.. First time I have ever seen a reported story with video tossed to the hoax bin..

It is actually pretty durn funny though...

These women are probably sick of how the dishonorable men of Islam treat their women.. That by itself shows how fake Islam is, because it is totally and completely exploited by the men of those countries to use and abuse anyone and everything to their hearts desire, and they promote that all of their immoral acts are in fact moral and morally supported by God and Islam, which is a total sack of lies...

They all use Mohammed as a tool to carry out their evil desires, exploiting and punishing everything, instead of loving people and caring for one another, they abuse and hate everyone! This is the scourge of planet earth, these people that do these things.

Many of these fruitcakes believe God condones their actions to stone and murder women and others, which is another obvious lie, that is even in biblical prophesy and was foretold to happen in these modern times , That these people think they are helping God by murdering people.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

"That is very interesting for sure.. First time I have ever seen a reported story with video tossed to the hoax bin.."

Yes very strange indeed. Feel free to ask Springer why if you like. I know I have!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I have noticed of late.... when a Thread (which goes against what ATS are trying to promote), they throw it in the bin, hoax or to a Forum in BTS!

They did it with my Thread earlier, just when it got onto the front page and was garnering attention.

The Mods seem to like the 'gay' threads though....

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Too bad the youtube clip is blurred

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Try looking 43-44 secs in, they don't blur the image fast enough, you get a quick look. Not too shabby in my opinion!

No hoax, those there are boobs!
edit on 3-7-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

That's hot.

Originally posted by Britguy
But.... they are not female Muslims at all. They are from the same idiotic Femen group and have been busy of late pulling stunts like this in churches as well. Interesting they are yet to hit a Synagogue!

I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that Jews don't make their women cover themselves head to toe, to hide their filthy, sinful appearance, so the men don't have to exert any effort to control their own lust. Nah, probably a coincidence

edit on 3-7-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Oh, totally..... they deserve to be raped for showing their bodies.

The irony here is that's the same backwards, ignorant, I-can't-be-blamed-for-the-will-of-my-penis attitude that some muslims seem to take on, that they're protesting in the first place.

Completely disgusting, and you should be completely ashamed of yourself.

Real great show of character.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I don't get how this has been moved to the Hoax section since it clearly happened?

Really? You don't understand why a thread with a completely false and misleading title gets thrown into the hoax bin? You really don't understand that these are NOT Muslim women who are protesting naked in a mosque?

Or is it that you're just too lazy to read the entire thread to find out that fact?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Oh, totally..... they deserve to be raped for showing their bodies.

The irony here is that's the same backwards, ignorant, I-can't-be-blamed-for-the-will-of-my-penis attitude that some muslims seem to take on, that they're protesting in the first place.

Completely disgusting, and you should be completely ashamed of yourself.

Real great show of character.

Agreed. Don't worry - in a few short months school will start again and we will have a little less of the ignorant 4chan types of comments.

A nude woman deserves to be raped.
Whoever thinks like this deserves to be castrated.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join