It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangers of WiFi Radiation - See it Measured

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Its quite a coincidence that I stumbled across this. I just recently returned from a trip to Denver for a course in Aquaponics. (hoping to change the way we grow food) and while I was over there I couldnt help but notice how well I slept. Granted it could have been any number of things, the dog food factory just down a couple blocks or the sweet smelling aroma of herbs being harvested. OR it could have been that my room was so far from any WiFi source that I couldnt even watch Netflix

EMFSafetyZone December 6, 2012 This video provides a simple, yet profound lesson. The radio frequency radiation being transmitted from your wireless router or modem is extremely toxic and detrimental to your health. Notice how high the measurements are on the RF meter! Most of us are living and working in this type of RF radiation exposure every single day and night. - See more at: www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...

I was thinking about this today, why do I feel different now that I am back home. The water was laden with flouride, the only food I could get was GMO and processed goodies from the closest grocery store which was a couple miles of walking to get to. (in a Food Desert) I was looking for an answer and this may be it. I sleep withing 20 feet of a WiFi device, and spend a fair amount of time in front of it during the day.

So, to finish, Join me in a test, turn yours off and lets see how we sleep.

The fix, or remediation is simple: Plug your modem or router into your computer using an Ethernet connection (hardwire), and "disable" the wireless function on your modem or router. - See more at: www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...

More info here: www.teachpeace.com

edit on 2-7-2013 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Interesting, I have heard one of my relatives that his father could not sleep well because of wi-fi. My friend mentioned that his father was sensitive to the waves being emited from a router because of it he had a great problem to sleep while it was active. I have no problem with what you are saying as I consider it to be clearly and very plausible to be

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
We just have to adapt. The telecom companies suppress the information about harmful microwave radiation by funding bogus studies.

It's just going to get worse.

I keep the phone out of my pocket always and use speakerphone only.

No laptops next to the crotch.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Most of those sleep depravations are a result of fear of being radiated by some terror-waves coming from your wifi!

As long as you listen to every neural twitch, trying to not miss that one and waiting for the next one, you will have difficulties getting sleep. Which is much more hazardous to your health than the emanation of your router.

Example:

In our neighbor-town a radio tower for mobile telephones was being erected. As soon as that thing stood vertically, the complains in the local newspaper as letters to the editor started. "Can't sleep!" "Sooo many headaches!" and so on and on.

When everybody could clearly see by driving to that hellish beast of tchernobyl-like radiation power, that the cables still weren't attached - that thing was at that moment just a pole. Silent. Without any power.

But the people complained.

Nowadays, the complaining has stopped. Why? Maybe because they finally got good coverage? Or because those symptoms went away? Or because they couldn't get anyone to listen to them and join their forces?

Or just because there were no effects?...

Well.

As those symptoms are usually vastly subjective, we will never be sure - anyone can state that "those waves are making them sick! SICK!"..

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If ever there was some way to have special viewing apparatus to see the wifi radiation I would be convinced it poses a problem. The cell phone towers do lend an effect. Several years ago I lived out of cell phone range, then as the phone company added more energy there was a subtle difference. There is a noticeable calm in a place not littered with transmission radiation.

Measured alone, well the electrical outlets give off energy, and I don't see activists saying to build houses with no wires in the walls. I don't see them complaining about the patterns of energy put through radio waves or TV channel waves but those would influence people subtly just the same. Ideally, naturally, that airspace should be nothing except cosmic sounds, earth sounds, and the occasional wave from a whale or an elephant, but now it's loaded with junk, plus that SSSS stuff triangulating cars on the freeway.

I'd say to mitigate the effects take more minerals than average, like magnesium and calcium. Learn a way to build a house surrounded by water or other insulating materials. I imagine the side effects are like the health effects of too much radar. Don't stand too close to it, turn it off when not in use, and precautions like that.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I don't think you read any of the information about the effects of RF radiation on the human body. This is more than psychosis.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by ManFromEurope

I don't think you read any of the information about the effects of RF radiation on the human body. This is more than psychosis.

Maybe I know more about RF radiation and its effects than cited in that article? This is not a new phenomenon, and people claiming (some with good reason, as it seems) ill effects are on it since.. well.. at least the nineties, I think.

That was the time when some mobile provider tried to conceal their towers. Which they don't do nowadays, at least here around.

Could be because about everyone at every place could see one anytime and is accustomed to them.

You should be far more concerned about your power outlets... And the cables running in your walls to those outlets.. Those are not shielded in any way, and with modern technology it is usual that the pure sinus-function which is provided by your local power station will be distorted to some abstract picture with spikes, peaks, and so on.. Yes, I am serious. There is much more power in those cables than in all your wireless devices combined. Which results (electromagnetic field produced via induction by means of the current) in a far stronger electromagnetic field, with comparable frequencies, too.

Me, as an electrical engineer, I never had doubts that all those puny fields of your handheld, batterypowered wireless devices are completely neglectable compared to the fields produced by real amps!
Anyway, just use some filters (like a ferrite core or choke coils or air-cored reactors for the really high frequencies), right between the outlet and the interfering device.
edit on 3-7-2013 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
If ever there was some way to have special viewing apparatus to see the wifi radiation I would be convinced it poses a problem.

That is impossible, I would guess - its a field, not some kind of directed radiation. You can't observe a field directly, only by its effects on the surrounding. Just like gravity.

The cell phone towers do lend an effect. Several years ago I lived out of cell phone range, then as the phone company added more energy there was a subtle difference. There is a noticeable calm in a place not littered with transmission radiation.

That is too subjective. Which is the problem with about all of these complaints - "noticable calm" is a feeling. Nothing any device could measure.

Measured alone, well the electrical outlets give off energy, and I don't see activists saying to build houses with no wires in the walls.
THAT is right!

I don't see them complaining about the patterns of energy put through radio waves or TV channel waves but those would influence people subtly just the same. Ideally, naturally, that airspace should be nothing except cosmic sounds, earth sounds, and the occasional wave from a whale or an elephant, but now it's loaded with junk, plus that SSSS stuff triangulating cars on the freeway.

Okay, now you are leaving reasoning behind - soundwaves are in no way comparable to the electromagnetic field. Anyway, about 99.999% of the population would instantly go crazy without access to time-consuming activities like tv-watching, which dulls their otherwise useless and boring lives. My opinion, I guess.

I'd say to mitigate the effects take more minerals than average, like magnesium and calcium. Learn a way to build a house surrounded by water or other insulating materials. I imagine the side effects are like the health effects of too much radar. Don't stand too close to it, turn it off when not in use, and precautions like that.

Surrounded by water? Vertically inside the walls? Because, you know, some trench filled with water will do nothing against em-fields. Better still, sleep inside a Faradays cage! That would be complete security against any known em-fields! Yes, it is possible to leave holes to breath, otherwise close them all and use some old-tech breathing machine like Jules Verne. Possible. Impracticable, but possible.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, better get used to it, as sooner or later there wont be escaping from it.
But than doesn't matter, our bodies will adapt too it and we will become immune for it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
Well, better get used to it, as sooner or later there wont be escaping from it.
But than doesn't matter, our bodies will adapt too it and we will become immune for it.

IF there are effects on the human body. If there were none, no adaption would be needed, obviously.

Okay, now we are bringing evolution into this. Do we really want to open that pandora's box? (Not evolution being the box, but the ensuing discussion, drifting far away from EM-fields..)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I just finish this book called, "Earthing" which talks about how emf and other electical pollutions that we are exposed to is very harmful to us. their resolution is to make sure you ground yourself daily to remove any static build up that may have formed. they have a website called Earthing.com

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I sleep the same if not a little worse when I am 100 miles from a wifi spot or even electricity at our cabin...

Must just be me right?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've wondered the same thing myself.

We are being bombarded by micro frequencies...even though we can't directly feel them we may still feel their adverse affects.

After all we can't hear dog whistles, but they still spook the hell out of dogs. The same thing may happen to us if we keep getting exposed to these wavelengths.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I sleep not 7 feet away from my Bt Hub which kicks off Wi/fi in the spare bedroom on the computer desk, it's on 24/7 , and i sleep like a baby.
So i fail to understand your argument OP. My Wife sleeps in same bed as me, and she sleeps sound as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Originally posted by Sandalphon
If ever there was some way to have special viewing apparatus to see the wifi radiation I would be convinced it poses a problem.

That is impossible, I would guess - its a field, not some kind of directed radiation. You can't observe a field directly, only by its effects on the surrounding. Just like gravity.

Many animals show out magnetoreception. Not only birds and fish. Large mammals (cows, deers, foxes, ... ) also. They are able to somehow sense field and many researchers are talking about seeing field. There can be something for what we do not have accurate model yet - pheromones may serve as analogy here. Many higher animals are sensitive to Earth's magnetic field (proven), if this field is disturbed by artificially created EM field, they lost orientation, behave strangely etc (proven). Can we be positive that 2.4/5.2 GHz radiation (or closed field in many household setups) have no influence on human even with such small energy it actually carries?
edit on 3-7-2013 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Thanks for sharing this

That is one important piece of information, I was always wondering why I feel so powerless and have a sense of headache when i'm on the laptop, comparing other activities. I thought it was the concentration on the screen but now the WiFi radiation makes a whole lot of sense. Turns out not only the router is emitting radiation but any WiFi, including ones that are in laptops, mobiles, ipads, so forth and so on.

I will start making sure the WiFi is off when not needed, and observing my mood changes whether the WiFi is off or on. I think it has a dramatic impact not just on our health, but on our spirit too.

Thanks again for this, this has to be shared with as many people as possible.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I sleep the same if not a little worse when I am 100 miles from a wifi spot or even electricity at our cabin...

Must just be me right?

Are you sure you are 100 miles from a Wi-Fi? What did you drive there in?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Great idea, and really thought provoking.
This is what's great about ATS.
Gonna try WiFi free sleep and see what happens.
Can't surf the net asleep..well not yet anyway.
Ambien users may disagree.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It seems from satellites ground based antenna arrays/dishes/cell phone -radio-tv towers/redistribution of WIFI signaling... all combined with natural/cosmic radiations the human body somewhat has no choice but to ALTER... Perhaps the consciousness must keep up with the body altering (downloading and all human frequencies into SIM like realities) perhaps takes some alterations to the physical body with beams/rays constantly interacting with the population even w/o the high techs yes.

When you think about it if your neighbor has cable or wi fi and you don't its not like the rays/beams/signals are ignoring your body/BRAIN - HEART WAVES FREQUENCY the signal is not being received in the techs. that receive then transmit tv cable radio etc signals, but the body IS constantly EXPOSED altered, compassions for the Arial CREATOR Creations sensitive to these artificial signals as well as the Land an SEA BASED for it seems the signals of many flavors are in air land and sea? And so ALTERING...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
also what ever happened to radon awareness and detections?

Radon is a chemical element with symbol Rn and atomic number 86. It is a radioactive, colorless, odorless, tasteless[1] noble gas, occurring naturally as an indirect decay product of uranium or thorium. Its most stable isotope, 222Rn, has a half-life of 3.8 days. Radon is one of the densest substances that remains a gas under normal conditions. It is also the only gas under normal conditions that only has radioactive isotopes, and is considered a health hazard due to its radioactivity. Intense radioactivity has also hindered chemical studies of radon and only a few compounds are known.

Radon is formed as one intermediate step in the normal radioactive decay chains, through which thorium and uranium slowly decay into lead. Thorium and uranium are the two most common radioactive elements on earth; they have been around since the earth was formed. Their naturally occurring isotopes have very long half-lives, on the order of billions of years. Thorium and uranium, their decay product radium, and its decay product radon, will therefore continue to occur for tens of millions of years at almost the same concentrations as they do now.[2] As radon itself decays, it produces new radioactive elements called radon daughters or decay products. Unlike the gaseous radon itself, radon daughters are solids and stick to surfaces, such as dust particles in the air. If such contaminated dust is inhaled, these particles can stick to the airways of the lung and increase the risk of developing lung cancer.[3]

Unlike all the other intermediate elements in the aforementioned decay chains, radon is gaseous and so easily inhaled. Thus, even in this age of nuclear reactors, naturally-occurring radon is responsible for the majority of the public exposure to ionizing radiation. It is often the single largest contributor to an individual's background radiation dose, and is the most variable from location to location. Despite its short lifetime, some radon gas from natural sources can accumulate to far higher than normal concentrations in buildings, especially in confined areas such as attics and basements. It can also be found in some spring waters and hot springs.[4]

Epidemiological studies have shown a clear link between breathing high concentrations of radon and incidence of lung cancer. Thus, radon is considered a significant contaminant that affects indoor air quality worldwide. According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, radon is the second most frequent cause of lung cancer, after cigarette smoking, causing 21,000 lung cancer deaths per year in the United States. About 2,900 of these deaths occur among people who have never smoked. While radon is the second most frequent cause of lung cancer, it is the number one cause among non-smokers, according to EPA estimates.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join