Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Help identifying Orange Orbs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Awesome!! You have now inspired me to add some videos of the varieties you,I and others have observed..may take a while as on phone..let me see..reply to: ufoorbhunter

edit on 20-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Response to UFO orb hunter:

Here's a few examples of what I saw,and what it seems others are describing here.There is a video in one link to a forum (2nd vid down in that link) of a black diamond ufo,this is what I have seen one of these orbs morph into on one occasion.

When I have seen them, I always got the impression they were trying to stay low key,hence imitating stars etc.

That was a cool story you had as well,I think I'm a bit tired to explain mine as well as you did.

There should be a video of a cigar craft as well.

www.dailymotion.com...

m.youtube.com...

www.disclose.tv...

m.youtube.com...

Edit a cool link here with some particularly relevant info about UFOs nearer the bottom of the page:

www.google.cz... KVVO63GdPlarTcgfgK&usg=AFQjCNHad2cFHerjaO0J1RUVbsJxVdEBVw&sig2=IuIk0Fsv04sQTSuwS3nvyg

editby]edit on 20-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DieSektor

"Government scientists and military are experimenting with plasma (a type of ball lightening) as a weapon of destruction. Using high-powered lasers, they create these burst of energy and try to control them using microwave signals and/or strong magnetic fields. A lot of people are seeing these experiments and thinking they are UFOs."

Nah, more like demonic pixie faeries from another dimension that were probably worshiped as Gods or guardian spirits a few thousands years, but then changed their mind, and went with the fiery Satan or spirits that would drag damned souls to hell. And look at that, so forgotten, there myth.

Seriously, I know the governments probably has whole bunch of top secret stuff an what not, but orange ain't there colour. I think they were trying to go with white for some religious control experiment like a white Jesus, but I think something beat it with a punch. So black will go well, since it tells me, that it some form of black op project.

Still, I think governments a bunch of idiots trying to keep up.
edit on 20-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Other than these things are real, I have no idea what they really are. My personal belief is that they are some sort of recon probes from some sort of technologically superior external entity. I have seen an Orange orb at a distance shortly before (20 minutes later) a rectangular shaped anomalous object streaked past my field of view. The orb was at a distance(1+ miles) and was making a slow meandering pattern. Was the rectangular object there to pick it up?

My best orange orb sighting happened two weeks after witnessing a massive high altitude boomerang. This orb flew directly over my head at tree top level(80 to 100 feet from me), and I got an extreme closeup look at it. It had an orange plasma at the perimeter that slowy transitioned to whitish plasma and then a deep violet plasma at the very center of it. It also seemed to a structure within it. It also made a hissing sound as it passed over me probably from the plasma. This was not a Chinese lantern, period. I also saw a stationary silver white orb at a further distance 5 minutes later that I watched for about 45 seconds before it blinked out on me.

A year ago, a friend of mine and his girl friend had flights of 5 to 6 orange orbs pass over their property at tree top level with an estimated 30 to 40 orbs sited in total. A local police officer was pulled over witnessing the phenomena too. They too had a violet plasma at the center of them just like my close up siting.

Last week, another friend witnessed at a distance a group of 20 to 30 orange orbs that would cycle between orange and silver white in color. They were located just offshore over the sea. He said they swarmed around each other in a pattern and seemed under intelligent control for about 4 minutes and then departed in different directions and then just blinked out one by one after they departed the swarm.

My location is infested with these Orbs. I have people approaching me now with sitings since I have been so open with my experiences. I help them with the PTSD associated seeing them the first time, and I also try to help rule out satellites, Jupiter, Sirius, or helicopters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join