It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help identifying Orange Orbs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Awesome!! You have now inspired me to add some videos of the varieties you,I and others have observed..may take a while as on phone..let me see..reply to: ufoorbhunter

edit on 20-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Response to UFO orb hunter:

Here's a few examples of what I saw,and what it seems others are describing here.There is a video in one link to a forum (2nd vid down in that link) of a black diamond ufo,this is what I have seen one of these orbs morph into on one occasion.

When I have seen them, I always got the impression they were trying to stay low key,hence imitating stars etc.

That was a cool story you had as well,I think I'm a bit tired to explain mine as well as you did.

There should be a video of a cigar craft as well.

www.dailymotion.com...

m.youtube.com...

www.disclose.tv...

m.youtube.com...

Edit a cool link here with some particularly relevant info about UFOs nearer the bottom of the page:

www.google.cz... KVVO63GdPlarTcgfgK&usg=AFQjCNHad2cFHerjaO0J1RUVbsJxVdEBVw&sig2=IuIk0Fsv04sQTSuwS3nvyg

editby]edit on 20-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DieSektor

"Government scientists and military are experimenting with plasma (a type of ball lightening) as a weapon of destruction. Using high-powered lasers, they create these burst of energy and try to control them using microwave signals and/or strong magnetic fields. A lot of people are seeing these experiments and thinking they are UFOs."

Nah, more like demonic pixie faeries from another dimension that were probably worshiped as Gods or guardian spirits a few thousands years, but then changed their mind, and went with the fiery Satan or spirits that would drag damned souls to hell. And look at that, so forgotten, there myth.

Seriously, I know the governments probably has whole bunch of top secret stuff an what not, but orange ain't there colour. I think they were trying to go with white for some religious control experiment like a white Jesus, but I think something beat it with a punch. So black will go well, since it tells me, that it some form of black op project.

Still, I think governments a bunch of idiots trying to keep up.
edit on 20-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Other than these things are real, I have no idea what they really are. My personal belief is that they are some sort of recon probes from some sort of technologically superior external entity. I have seen an Orange orb at a distance shortly before (20 minutes later) a rectangular shaped anomalous object streaked past my field of view. The orb was at a distance(1+ miles) and was making a slow meandering pattern. Was the rectangular object there to pick it up?

My best orange orb sighting happened two weeks after witnessing a massive high altitude boomerang. This orb flew directly over my head at tree top level(80 to 100 feet from me), and I got an extreme closeup look at it. It had an orange plasma at the perimeter that slowy transitioned to whitish plasma and then a deep violet plasma at the very center of it. It also seemed to a structure within it. It also made a hissing sound as it passed over me probably from the plasma. This was not a Chinese lantern, period. I also saw a stationary silver white orb at a further distance 5 minutes later that I watched for about 45 seconds before it blinked out on me.

A year ago, a friend of mine and his girl friend had flights of 5 to 6 orange orbs pass over their property at tree top level with an estimated 30 to 40 orbs sited in total. A local police officer was pulled over witnessing the phenomena too. They too had a violet plasma at the center of them just like my close up siting.

Last week, another friend witnessed at a distance a group of 20 to 30 orange orbs that would cycle between orange and silver white in color. They were located just offshore over the sea. He said they swarmed around each other in a pattern and seemed under intelligent control for about 4 minutes and then departed in different directions and then just blinked out one by one after they departed the swarm.

My location is infested with these Orbs. I have people approaching me now with sitings since I have been so open with my experiences. I help them with the PTSD associated seeing them the first time, and I also try to help rule out satellites, Jupiter, Sirius, or helicopters.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Seen some last night. My only regret was making sure they went left to right and vice versa or some direction a 'chinese lantern' could not go. They actually freaked me out. I seen two. I wanted to get closer as they were above a neighborhood or wooded area but instead I called someone and picked them up and came back to witness. Each time the light disappeared but only to reappear minutes later.

The altitude was very low. I think if I had a drone I could get to them. Maybe.

I've seen something like this in the fast and the first time scared me to death. I went to police only to realize later how crazy if sound. This time I wouldn't go to police not get close to them. The first time I got close and I'd hope what I saw was just a case of sleep deppervation. Because it's hard to talk about and hard to explain.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

By the way I have seen both lanterns and orange orbs and they were nothing alike. The orbs were moving left to right at speed. I have film of both and one of these days I will get it posted.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I too have witnessed the orbs ten times in the past two years in North East Ohio.
m.youtube.com...

there's some recent footage I recorded.

They are still being seen, with no explanation.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Watch this and have a think

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

If I ever launched one of those near an Airport, could it be consider an act of terrorism, like using a laser pointer on a plane could?
edit on 25-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I saw one go over me Tuesday night again. Felt like spreading a blanket on the lawn and look at the stars a bit.I live out in the African Bush,and we have often seen an orange orb ufo here. I think there are 2 types.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Previous experience and post. Hi, I'm a long time lurker, recent member. Close encounter experiencer of these orange lights. Any questions welcome.

originally posted by: aaa12585
I guess now is a better time than never to post this recent experience:

While what I experienced wasn't supposed "stars" moving in the sky, it was UFO activity in Fort Worth none-the-less.

Me and my brother were coming home from work around 11:45p. I believe on the 1st of this month, if not late-late August.

Anyway, me and my brother were driving on the highway, and just getting past Eastchase, when I noticed something above the highway , in the distance glowing and blinking between the colors of red and orange. It was hovering about the altitude of a helicopter. Well, didn't give it a second thought obviously, cause it could've been a helicopter.

Until, it suddenly looked to have ejected some kind of bluish sparkling (possibly electric?) stuff from the rear, and I say rear because it's opposition to the direction this object was floating. We get close enough to where it begins passing right above us, and for the life of me and my brother, the light that was being emitted didn't seem to have a source. It was only a couple hundred feet above us and we saw no object.
Surprisingly enough it dimmed into nothing after it had past the highway right over our heads. I looked and looked, carefully watching the dim moment by moment, but it dimmed literally into nothing.

The speculation and sightings of orange lights isn't new, especially with the fact that it is a common occurance in the south as of last year but I've read no reports on exhaustion of bluish gas and sparkles of what seem to be like glitter or rogue electricity.

Interesting things. If anyone has an idea of what it might be, let me know! Google hasn't been very friendly.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: aaa12585

Seen em doing that emitting electric stuff from the rear............... Really interesting to watch. Did yours turn a different shade of colour when finally stopped emitting the electric stuff? Like turn its colour up/go very bright light?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EcFnDoubleU

Can you give some info on your video ie equipment used thanks.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EcFnDoubleU

I too have witnessed the orbs ten times in the past two years in North East Ohio.
m.youtube.com...

there's some recent footage I recorded.

They are still being seen, with no explanation.

Yeah they are still out there, but do we really need to accept that these things are around us all the time, we just can't see them.

Firstly the ufo orbs really can dim their self down so they go invisible, or very near to it. Just like a lantern hence the old name Jack o' the lantern. Pumpkin carvings to replicate them.

Secondly these things and I know this is going to sound David Ike can shapeshift. I watched one do it once, totally flippin weird, it slowly changed from an or into a shape like a body builders dumbell. So strange.......................... Now if they can shapeshift like that what other things that we see and even meet are originally ufo orbs? Maybe they can change into what appear to be people or machines. I did hear from someone who said the orbs were just condensed motherships when in our environment.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I recorded with a Sony Xperia Z3. (Just got it)

I've been keeping an eye out, and will turn on the 4K mode next time I see them, hopefully.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I have seen them "dim out" and seemingly disappear as well.

If you watch the video I slowed down, you can observe the orbs move really fast in patterns, at the Same time.

I haven't seen them turn into something else, but I have read that others have.

I have seen them come together and form as one, and then split apart again.

They are very odd. Knowing that they're out there and that most the world doesn't believe in them is quite frustrating.

How quickly they are dismissed as Chinese Lanterns is frustrating as well. Although I'm sure many sightings are just that.

But there is no logical explainations for the movements I have personally observed.

I would like to get one of those high power green laserpointers and point it at it.although, at the same time, I would be a little scarred too.

I just want to know the truth.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Slowed down video I'm referencing.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here's one of the links I promised earlier that contains some good info and food for thought:

Fire in the sky - The Orange UFO Mystery

Okay, here's my OBOL experience:

I was 14 and on a 5-day camp-out with about 20 other Boy Scouts in the foothills of Lookout Mtn---not far from Redstone Arsenal and the Marshall Space Flight Center in Alabama. Not that far from Oakridge, Tn either now that I think about it.

Anyway 4 of the 5 days were spent in a relatively safe & easygoing pasture of a scout-friendly citizen. We had some badge classes and spent a lot of our leisure time in fierce competitions of mumblety-peg. But one night we went to camp in the "mountains," better described as large foothills. After dinner we broke off in pairs and clicks and explored the various trails leading to the top which I estimate to be around 600 ft and situated among many foothills of similar size.

Two scouts had remained at the top longer than the rest of us and it was rather late in the evening when I and a friend were meandering a trail and talking near the top and the two scouts up top called down to us in very excited voices to come up that they had just seen a ufo.

We scrambled up top and the two scouts indicated an adjacent and taller mount, maybe less than a mile away as the crow flies, and said they saw a big glowing orange ufo land there.

I was skeptical, but was intrigued by how excited they were, cutting each other off in their zealousness to describe what they saw. We settled in and continued talking all the while steadily looking at the adjacent mount top.

Maybe 20 minutes passed when there appeared a brilliant double-flash that emanated from and illuminated the entire top of the peak, a split second of darkness, and then maybe 100 ft over the tree tops "it" pulsed into life. Perspective wise, I would say it was about high-moon size in appearance. Perfectly globular. At full pulse it looked like molten metal or plasma swirling & sloshing around inside.

Then it would dim at about the same speed it lit. It would dim to nothing. We couldn't see anything and then a good bit higher in the sky it would pulse to life again a few seconds later. Not counting the double-flash of the apparent lift-off, it lit and dimmed 6 times, each time higher in the sky and after the 6th nothing. We watched for a long time, but that amazing glimpse was over but for the heavy-duty questions it raised in me.

It was a clear night and a clear phenomena of some kind. I was an Air Force brat and C.A.P. cadet with flight-time that never missed a Thunderbirds show or an opportunity get to witness various test-flights. I knew it wasn't flares and it doesn't fit with any description of ball lightning that I've come across in the years since. Conventional craft was out of the question because of characteristics and size.

Even at that age, I knew what we saw couldn't be easily explained. Since the internet came along, I've searched for folk who have seen the same thing. I've came across many since then that were essentially the same and many more that were similar.

The Iranian UFO Incident has a description of how one of the objects looked at one point that has seeming similarities to my boy scout experience:

In the October 1, 1976 issue of the Iran Times from Washington, D.C., an apparent firsthand account from Lt. Jafari, the pilot of the second jet interceptor, was published, based on a tape of the actual pursuit.

The aircraft flew towards Tehran at over the speed of sound. Jafari said that on seeing him coming, the UFO increased its speed. 'It was half the size of the moon as seen from earth,' he said. 'It was radiating violet, orange, and white light about three times as strong as moonlight.'"

I have suspicions on U.S. involvement in that one, though, so I'm conflicted. (covered in some depth in the 1st link in my sig)

At the time I couldn't conceive me and my fellow scouts OBOL as nuts & bolts hi-tech.

But later on I read of the Nazi Bell mythology when the Nick Cook musings/article came along: Which included a mention of a plasma-like shield around the craft. Only if these seemingly fabricated stories were true could I conceive it to be a man-made craft. But there wasn't much meat on that ol' myth. Some maybe, but meager pickings.

"The M2P2 will parallel these naturally occurring systems by creating an electromagnetic bubble or mini-magnetosphere around the spacecraft."

Link

And the boy scout incident was a mere 10-min helicopter ride from Redstone Arsenal, & the Huntsville, Alabama digs of the intriguing super-catch of Operation Paperclip; Dr. Werner Von Braun. Certainly a lot of drone stuff came/comes out of there, too. So??

Hmmm…Just mebbe then the nazi's--or the U.S. on its own--had found something that while nowhere near game-changing at that point, was nonetheless ripe for fruition over the next decade.

Side note--I don't rule it out, but I doubt The Foo Fighters were German, but I do believe they are germane to our plasma topic.

Or it could have been one of those "barely understood" phenomenon that are the highlight of Project Condign. Which might also hold the key to deeper metaphysical questions? Plasma related intelligences even?

Sorry to be so long winded, so I'll recommend the book Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times by Jacques Vallee and Chris Aubeck. SO many pulsating plasma orbs that the weight of evidence must be considered. The authors meticulously source the material and add any additional known details so you can make up your mind about any particular account, but there are many that are straight forward and officially recorded that I'm sure most here would find not only fascinating, but maybe even offer some "pieces" we've all been looking for.

edit on 29-5-2016 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EcFnDoubleU

Very interesting (plus real) footage of the ufo orbs
You caught them so well in flight. A pair of them too. Do you always see the amber/orange type in pairs?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Lots of good info I will be reading through

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join