Help identifying Orange Orbs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

I just saw one of these orbs. They are amazing. They are not lanterns, unless they sell a model with rockets. They fly very fast. The one I saw flew in a straight line at about 100 feet off the ground. It moved toward my house, stopped and then made a 90 degree turn. It kept the same altitude all the time.

They are not military projects. This was in a golf community in Orlando. Look at Area 51, the military NEVER test new tech on highly populated areas. I see airplanes and helicopters all the time. It was faster that any of those, and there is no way they can fly that low and make no noise.

Considering the size and how advance is the technology, my guess is some kind of reconnaissance vehicle, maybe automated. Or it can be a delivery vehicle. Its a bit scary to see so many people reporting these objects and have no idea what they are. And thanks to our government , we can only guess.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by yacahuma

Interesting...what color was the orb that you witnessed? Can you give me the approx. size, speed, direction and time of day?

Thanks,

Erno

edit on 6-11-2013 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I have a video that I shot which I post here of a plasma that Is about 300-400 feet above the military base, this was the first time i saw it. the second time was around the same hour ,11pm when no one bothered to stop and record it except me but the unfortunate thing is that my camera was unable to take images or record because of the street lights flaring. After reading your thoguhts on what they possibly can be I came up with an idea to test your theory. Im thinking about getting a high powered laser pointer (such as those where a laser beam is seen) and point it inside the orb and see if any reaction takes place.

Here is the video link.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I saw three , in one sighting, back in 2012. They we're close enough and flew in such a way that I know for sure they were not CL's. I did get footage but it does not do the actual sighting justice, so I don't see the point in sharing it.
I don't buy the military excuse unless all military's worldwide are doing the same thing. I live in NZ, hardly a military to speak of
I also can't see the logic in flying something that is meant to be secret over populated areas .
These orange balls get reported here on almost a daily basis on a meteorological site, missed one just last night

Thanks for sharing, I like to hear about them

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

gortex

What the hell are these things guys???

My God where did you get that Picture

That is actually a Top Secret North Korean Mars Expedition Rocket

Riouz

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've always wondered if these were related in some way to the Naga fireballs. Since the colours and descriptions are so similar.

As you can see once they are up they make no noise, and some seem to stick around for a while. Presumably from certain angles when they burn out it could seem like it shot off into the distance.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was out walking one night and noticed an orange light in the sky pretty low above the tree line. It appeared to be stationary. As I watched it grew brighter, then began to dim. I thought it was a flare until it took off, accelerating into an "S" curve before it was out of sight.

I've seen flares. They flicker. The light from this thing was steady.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I saw three of these things last night. I reported it on the NUFORC website, and then upon doing a websearch immediately found this thread. I don't think NUFORC has published my account yet, but when they do I'll post it.

Someone one here suggested that these orange orbs are really paper balloons with candles inside.

Sorry, but the ones I saw were darting behind the clouds and were able to fly at what seemed like several hundred MPH, and one of the three was catching up quickly to the other two. They also flew single file in a straight line. I don't pretend to know the answer, but I think the hypothesis that these are plasma balls caused by HAARP-like technology would be a really good guess. I don't want to type the entire account of the incident again here, as I already have done so twice...but when NUFORC publishes it I will cut and paste it here so you other posters can know the details.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fraymen

I have a video that I shot which I post here of a plasma that Is about 300-400 feet above the military base, this was the first time i saw it. the second time was around the same hour ,11pm when no one bothered to stop and record it except me but the unfortunate thing is that my camera was unable to take images or record because of the street lights flaring. After reading your thoguhts on what they possibly can be I came up with an idea to test your theory. Im thinking about getting a high powered laser pointer (such as those where a laser beam is seen) and point it inside the orb and see if any reaction takes place.

Here is the video link.
www.youtube.com...

IMHO...it's not a good idea to be aiming a laser pointer at any flying object --- be they Et or a regular pilot from our planet Earth --- not to mention being against the law in most of our countries on Earth.

exclusive video

top topics

<< 1   >>

join