It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most disturbing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reminiscent of the carla hamulka/paul bernardo case, huh?

www.local6.com...

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sick bastard, the court should stick 490 pins through this guys testicles and have his wife take a picture every time they insert one.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If it was my kid they'd been doing this to, I'd like just 1 hour with them.

Bet they'd both be walking funny when I'd finished. They'd be wanting to go to prison.

Dirty Bstrds.

[Edited on 15-5-2003 by boomhaur]

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Man that is very sick. I hope those bastards go straight to jail. Over 500 accounts thats not right.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Criminy this is literally in my backyard. I live in Louisville. I did not watch the news last night though so I had not heard about it.
Very disturbing. If I hear anything about this on the local news I will post it.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
568!? bloody hell!

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That is sick. What is wrong with people today? As this sort of thing always gone on throughout history and was never made public or is it just happening more frequently now.
I just dont get it! #ing weirdos.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"Donny Hoskinson reportedly raped the girl while his wife allegedly coached the girl and took pictures, according to investigators.
"

Ohh, very kinky!

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Liberator - What exactly are you saying?

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
if that was my kid... OH MAN THEY WOULD NEED A MINIGUN TO STOP ME STICKIN THEIR HEADS UP THEIR @$$ES, AND DROPPING THEM IN ACID...SICK F--KS!!!

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
is that this story seems to be out in print, before the couple is even arrested or in custody...

I smell a lawsuit....

While the initial emotion will be one of anger towards this couple, right now (as of this article) we don't know squat as far as the couple's side of this...

For all we know, the girl is just ticked off and crying rape. Rape is a serious allegation, and is all too often cried in falsehood. The facts need to be known before smearing their name all over the place...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
To quote George Carlin...

"Ya dip the guy a brown gravy and you lock him in a small room with a wolverine who's high on angel dust..."

Justice is served...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join