It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oneness, Being in The Now, "Ignorance is bliss", escapism? Hidden dangers?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Love isn't subjective it alone is. I know and remember what it was like in eutopia, the kind of Love that exists, and am repulsed, as if pushed away by the waves of what is not.

There is no harm from above, where above is but a perception for lightness and higher meaning more advanced LOVE, ever onwards towards the Goal of Godhood or the Whole, but this does not mean, in the tiny snapshots of those who haven't been born yet, who are still prenatal seeds, their negativity is not reflected in God.

Back to infinity again, all is at once, so the perfection and uplifted light as a feather ,every more fine tuned, progressed and expansive kindness, goodness, compassion, wllingness to help, in fact unable not to help for your sensitivity to feeling others is expanded, you have nothing but respect for every consciosuness, in any portion of itself, and compassion for all.

All have already made it home.

Yet while they are still infinitely doing so.
edit on 6-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
and so 1z goal shares peace & love to AVOID these energies CREATOR Creations. If the laws of attraction ARE REAL then these Energies would attract to energies like them and so if you not into what attracts them the worry is slim for they cannot feed. The data was shared to inform of how energy is consumed and reformed to fit its consumer like humans eating livestock taking that energy in from living livestock that is no longer living but sustaining their energy continuously with the livestock non living energy still existing as its keeping the body sustained, fueled. 1 will continue to hold these shares away unless from the consciousness here as its was not to scare any 1 APOLLOS for any who may have been frightened or discomforted. 1 sees

and the boundries of it

and so levels are kept safe and others overseen incase wondered into or attracted to..

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The goal is to actually call back home, the lost ones, especially the leaders here, and the bankers, royal families, nephilim, old souls and those who are misled by their families and contacts, into making train wrecks of their lives by following privilege and beliefs that have spoon fed them by very very distorted lying entities.

We're here to help one another, all. Especially those who need it. If possible to remove from society into healing prisons, not our kind, good ones, all who are dangerous to the extreme of being repeat murderers. But its about sending healing and helping people.

Everyone, including Bush/Obama, royalty, bankers. for it matters not what entity is there at this point. Its in human form it is here for the fishing, for Love to reclaim. Otherwise it may go back to its realm.

Entities also are being reached.

Bottom feeders are being reached. The cosmos has sent in agents to perform cleansings on lower realms.

I know someone who is crazy by the world's standards, but spends her entire life in prayer for every single soul to be healed and freed and the universe to transform, and is aware of the spirit realm and is constantly working to ensure Zeus is in the healing gardens, and gives him assignments to grow his helping abilities. She is to me, an archangel and that is quite an assignment.

So it appears, there is no limit to the levels at which people need to work to bring love into every single place that it is lacking.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I think this is an example of a fundamental misunderstanding of people's positions when they say 'now'.

Without an actual particular philosophy this is targeted at, it's a bit difficult but it seems really common these days to simplify and take out of context people's philosophy and beliefs.

Originally posted by arpgme
I wonder, is "being in the now" being used as escapism from the suffering that comes from nature and life in general? Is "oneness" being used as a panacea just a view, another perspective to try to ease the suffering?

Being in the now is about removing unnecessary suffering, and accepting the suffering that life brings on a day to day basis and deal with it.

It's about not defining yourself by your past or future, but to stay in line with your current status as a being. You are not your past, and may not be your future. Wanting for the future is often unnecessary pain, because the path you're on now is the important thing. You say ... I'll feel better when I get this car or that job ... No you won't, if you're not happy with the path you're on currently, change your path not your future because your future doesn't exist. Consider your action and its possibilities but don't assume the future defines you.

If you're constantly talking about how you used to be to justify who you are now then you're probably not all that happy. In most 'now' philosophies there are reasons to refer to the future or the past, you are not forbidden from doing so, but it's about trying to accept your current moment and focus on the doing of an activity.

In Buddhist terms, wanting / desire are on the same line as suffering and pain. Yes, you could apply these philosophies in destructive ways or, in the case presented in this thread, misunderstand or misrepresent them, but the general idea of most 'now' philosophies is to accept reality, organize your decision making, and not refer to the future or past in self indulgent ways.

So in one way, yes these things are about escapism in the identifying of what is truly important. That identification taken to an extreme can become monk like apathy, the complete lack of desire to own physical things or make a mark on the world ... but, even if that offends you, in moderation the philosophy of the present moment or now is deeply relevant and useful.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I have just seen this video about 'now' and thought I would share it.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

It is completely indescribable, thus there is not one bit of it on this forum, in any book or in any teaching or method.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join