It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oneness, Being in The Now, "Ignorance is bliss", escapism? Hidden dangers?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
reply to post by Visitor2012

You skipped this part.

One comes to this realisation or not

Good luck with your hunt for guru's

There is only one guru, and that is the one within. I'm not searching for anything. Im only asking you a simple question. Here is what you said (In Full)

Ignorance does not mean to stop learning, it is absolutely necessary that one throws away everything one thinks he knows, only then can one truly learn through observation of what is.

'how does one throw away what they think they KNOW?". You said you have no clue. That's all I wanted to hear.

Obviously this is BEFORE realization because what would be the point of the exercise if one is already realized? That is why I left it out, because it's irrelevant to my question. Would you like to give it another try?

To become realized, and to see what 'is' as you put it, how does one throw away what they think they know if they have NOT YET realized the invalidity of their knowledge? Stop dodging the question because you brought it up, not me. And if this is what's holding people back from seeing truth, lets hear the How! So......How?

edit on 5-7-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

And again i can only say, One comes to this realisation or not.
As long as one does not come to this realisation, it is not possible because one thinks he knows and holds on to that, it is that simple.
But that does not mean it is impossible.

What do you mean by 'to become realised'?
And what do you think truth is?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42

And again i can only say, One comes to this realisation or not.
As long as one does not come to this realisation, it is not possible because one thinks he knows and holds on to that, it is that simple.
But that does not mean it is impossible.

What do you mean by 'to become realised'?
And what do you think truth is?

When I say realization, I mean the moment when someone recognizes that something they previously knew is invalid.

What do I think truth is? It's not a thought and its not a ''think'. It is completely indescribable, thus there is not one bit of it on this forum, in any book or in any teaching or method. It is by pure Luck and Grace, despite ALL that one does to attain it, that one finds and knows Truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
some do in fact exist somehow in some form w/ a consciousness to communicate with others... and do come to the evaluation of acknowledging them selves as at least being Created or do some feel they were not created?

NAMASTE*******
edit on 7/5/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The law of thermal dynamics says that ENERGY is eternal. It cannot be created or destroyed, only changed and move. So we are eternal (not create).

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So we are eternal (not create).

We as in draw a line around the individual. When a person dies there energy gets fragmented through a ethereal blender and their elements scattered unto the four winds.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

The law of thermal dynamics says that ENERGY is eternal. It cannot be created or destroyed, only changed and move. So we are eternal (not create).

Bingo.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

So we are eternal (not create).

We as in draw a line around the individual. When a person dies there energy gets fragmented through a ethereal blender and their elements scattered unto the four winds.

How horrifying. There simply is no dying at all. What you describe is only what the body, mind experiences. You'd be in third person relatively soon. The speed depending on the degree of trauma and acceptance of physical death I suppose.

There simply is no dying for you whatsoever. The form of you, and perhaps the brain might go through some interesting transitions as it returns back to Mother Earth. But you will not be there experiencing it. Only the Avatar experiences death. You never die.....ever. You loose your brain, and you loose your body. you unclothe yourself.

But, If I may respectfully make a reference. Steve Jobs in his passing uttered ' wow, oh wow, oh wow'. And anyone who has been practicing OBE or anyone who's experienced physical death will know what i refer to when I say third person and when I say ...Wow. I had a relative who had uttered similar words. And I've had my fair share of OBE's.

Maybe that's why people experience overwhelming love, realizing that you don't actually die could launch someone into pure ecstasy and Bliss.......perhaps. Again, i must responsibly say, don't take my word for it.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Bingo.

Why 1 does agree on many of the topics we encounter here on ATS 1 has to disagree with this for ALL do not exist within these understood boundaries of thermal dynamics here, Yes ALL ARE energy 1 agrees but to 1 subjectively THERE is and was a point of CREATION for ALL* and some AREAS where Energy does exist do not fit within these laws or boundaries related to the awareness level of this energy ZONE.. Perhaps this is some reason... For if some can develop the consciousness that they were not created and just exist then they totally DENY the who CREATED them due to not fully understanding beyond certain boundaries. To 1 to feel this data is 100% accurate is somewhat confining the to certain parameters of Existence.

And further YES 1 subjectively feels energy can be destroyed its just not a topic 1 wanted to go into within discussion here. For its not the total energy that's destroyed its the consciousness of the energy that is eliminated (please remember-consider it like being aware that you are being destroyed)

now consider energies coexisting and consider some of them learning to bond to or attract to absorb other energies and now for EX: like livestock on a farm full of unconscious/unaware energy being produced & then absorbed by the consumers or humans.

Yes the (prana/life-force) energy within the livestock existed in one form why it was living but not in original form any longer, not in its controlled aware form once consumed/absorbed by humans and now part of something else /human life-force energy part of the consumer or human that consumed absorbed its energy changing it into a new form of ENERGY to support the consumer or human... Again an area 1 prefers to avoid discussion.

And so ENERGY being CREATED and or DESTROYED/CONSUMED/CYCLED by something(s) 1 feels is possible, but this is the subjective analysis from 1 ATS member Ophiuchus 13 and so the WILL of others is their will but to feel un CREATED to 1 is illogic for the energy CAME from some SOURCE... Intra point.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Bingo.

Why 1 does agree on many of the topics we encounter here on ATS 1 has to disagree with this for ALL do not exist within these understood boundaries of thermal dynamics here, Yes ALL ARE energy 1 agrees but to 1 subjectively THERE is and was a point of CREATION for ALL* and some AREAS where Energy does exist do not fit within these laws or boundaries related to the awareness level of this energy ZONE.. Perhaps this is some reason... For if some can develop the consciousness that they were not created and just exist then they totally DENY the who CREATED them due to not fully understanding beyond certain boundaries. To 1 to feel this data is 100% accurate is somewhat confining the to certain parameters of Existence.

And further YES 1 subjectively feels energy can be destroyed its just not a topic 1 wanted to go into within discussion. For its not the total energy that's destroyed its the consciousness of the energy that is eliminated (please remember) but consider energies coexisting and consider some of them learning to bond to or attract to absorb other energies and now like livestock on a farm full of energy being produced & then absorbed by the consumers. Yes the (prana/life-force) energy within the livestock existed in one form why it was living but not in original form any longer, not in its controlled aware form once consumed/absorbed and now part of something else that consumed absorbed it in new form. And so ENERGY being CREATED and or DESTROYED/CONSUMED/CYCLED by something(s) 1 feels is possible, but this is the subjective analysis from 1 ATS member Ophiuchus 13 and so the WILL of others is their will but to feel un CREATED to 1 is illogic for the energy CAME from some SOURCE... Intra point.

NAMASTE*******

While I agree with you when you say energy is eternal, I have to disagree with your theories. Even an enlightened Master wouldn't dare pretend like he understands the totality of creation. Anyone who has reached the capabilities of their intellectual mind will also have similar conclusions. And anyone who has 'seen' truth would not sprout these theories and concepts. This is simply a mentally created concept you're playing with here. I apologize if I seem harsh.

But there simply are no words to describe Self, and there CERTAINLY is no sound that can be uttered that would encapsulate the totality of the Source of creation or its infinite intelligence and boundless nature and Beauty.

No matter how intelligent a human being could possibly be, you can not shine the light of consciousness back on itself. No way of describing self, let alone the source of creation. Sorry, no dice.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

1 has not labeled thyself an enlightened master 1 is a CREATOR Creation within your zone of current awareness. Attempting to shed some LIGHT on SOME WILLING mastering is for those who seek mastership. 1 is a guided soul/spirit/internal energy human inhabiting, CREATOR Creation nothing more..

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
as far as energy and how it works 1 used farm livestock of EA*RTH as example when alive its energy when consumed its STILL ENERGY for its consumer no longer itself.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
and so the example is the proof 1 shares in relation to energy destruction consumption. As far as being CREATED 1 shared this is the subjective view of 1 ATS member Ophiuchus 13 and not challenging any others belief systems for 1 presents no FORCE in my ways of communications...

If the feels the just self spawned into existence w/o being created then so is that your wills.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You all destined to become Galactic soup face it.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Infinity does away with both the creational aspect, and the destruction of energy, especially as in conscious energy, by its nature.

1. Energies are infinite as well, and in some shape or form we always existed, but in this current model, spirit/soul, we have been upgraded, and continue to strive to upgrade, to progress, to grow from through each "grade" if that is what we wish to call it. Yet, there is a concept of projection, or being a fractal of Source, whereas, we can follow through the list of HS, in each snapshop, level or grade, towards the Infinite Whole of Godhood/Source, which we never can retrace for infinity is the game, and there no end to it.

Now in the platform of this mindboggling infinity, that has no end, it also contains no measurements, and is all at once.

So perceptionally, your soul may remember a time before a newer soul's projection at this level occurred, however, its all at once infinitely, so that is a perceptional thing.

We are all in the end, equal portions of infinity, and by = I emphasize that word. As in this concept. Picture if you can, the mind boggling external platform of infinity without end or measurement (higher lower, greater smaller, up down, past present future, just NOW), spiralling in all directions, in infinite variety of person, place and thing, and in infinite variations of all things including realms and aspects within those realms.

But that infinite is within all things, or the potential if used, (for also think hologram and computer programming).

That implies Designers, Creators, and Higher Ups, those Beyond the universe/simulation, our real HOME. There is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home!!!!!! Wake up from the emerald dream, oh sweet dreamer and remember who you are, the love your soul really is from the source of pure Love and Kindness.

Even Beyond is infinite levels and variety, mind boggling infinite platforms.

At every turn, Prime Creator would emerge to another level and go from Father/Mother to a child within that system.

And you exist infinitely within this platform as an infinite cell or fractal of Consciousness/God, the branches of the Tree or Vine. By infinitely I mean the very same endless, unmeasurable, forever never ending volume that is without you, within you, and is your consciousness as well, endless is its name. And your infinity is equal to, no less or more, than the infinity all around you. While at the same time you may have had a moment of your most current upgrade.

So that tackles the forever part.

For all the fractals or projections that emerge from another projection, seemingly a bigger one, but that is perceptional in infinity, or perhaps a greater field with less boundaries, but in reality containing no more infinity than your own, EXIST ALL AT ONCE, not linear and not in time.

2. So becoming, growing up to the next level beyond the duality is like the film roll that contains the entire infinite roll of film, snapshots, each moment is a photo moment of your infinite journey, though from the whole perspective its not linear outside of this perceptional simulation.

So what happens if someone were to come along and eat you, or shred you. What are they shredding or eating anyway?

The projection from HS that goes to God? Consciousness? Or your asrtral body, some construct here in the simulation that nonetheless has some bit of your energy? Or do you mean they are attacking your soul, that which is beyond this system?

Every single moment of your journey is an infinite one, so if something could harm you, you already exist infintely in each snapshot. Anyone from HIGHER UP level could go to the snapshot scene just prior to that and stop this, correct the error and undo it.

Shredding and reformatting is pointless too, as everything hangs infinitely each snapshot and the movie of your life is forever, how can you hide from it. Reformatting and redoing some tests without painful memories if you are very far gone in harming others, and it would torture you to remember, would only be a temporal thing. For the snapshots are infinitely there like an old dvd on the shelf and can be revisited.

It all has to do with Infinity and Infinite Consciousness and Love too by the way.

Now, back to the scenario of somehow destroying a soul being pointless completely as it would never stand. It would be pointless and undone, however, the intent to harm a soul would count, and be quite a burden for those who would harm to carry and clear form their consciousness.....it would be taking the long way home.

Furthermore, entering into a simulated reality school with cycles and suggesting that a program could harm the student, and mangle their souls, is ludicrous. For all students have priority over all constructs. Only LOVE IS.

In conclusion it takes getting a grip on the very abstract but mind boggling wonderous concept of INFINITY, which by its nature undoes most of our science and should be the platform for all theories.

For those who cling to a finite system, understand, if there is a beginning there is an end.

If there was a beginning from nothingness, in the near infinite space of time, all would have ceased to be already....

All that is, was and will be, all at once, endlessly.
edit on 6-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by arpgme

"Now" worshippers, and "ignorance is bliss" followers simply hold that we should not think about where we have been or what we might become, that we should simply forget, we should live like an Alzheimers sufferer and be a shell.

This is the monkey mind. The thing inside you that tells you that without your fractured thoughts of yesterday and tomorrow, you'll be lost. You don't have to "simply forget." Thoughts of yesterday and tomorrow are inevitable. They will arise of their own accord, no matter what. Being in the now, however, means not clinging to the stories they bring (because stories of yesterday and tomorrow are complete fiction, in every sense of the word). You can draw from the past when necessary or plan for the future when right now calls for it, but to live either place a second longer than necessary is insanity.

Living in the "now" is more than that. It's faith that you know the "right action" when "right action" needs to arrive, and not a minute sooner. It's uncluttering your mind, leaving you more effective in every situation you're in NOW.

They claim their "now" is all that exists, forgetting that their own relationship with it is terminated once they stop existing, and forgetting that as a part of it, they too exist. "Now" worship is fear of death, fear of the past, fear of the future, fear of remembering their own experience, fear of ideas, fear of responsibility, the refusal to believe that "now", or whatever they are calling it these days, not only does persist, but has and will persist.

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but this could not be more wrong in every way. I don't see my relationship with the "now" as being "terminated" when I die. It is my personal inner understanding that, as we are all one God experiencing itself, "we" will all live forever. This human body is one "now" of how god/energy/Tao experiences itself. You are that, too. And, frankly, if you don't believe that, you're playing the game MUCH more to its original intention than I am, since the point, if there was one, was to forget for as long as possible before you remember.

Since beginning to understand NOW (or, rather, the deepest precepts of what was revealed within Taoist philosophy), I experience infinitely less fear than I ever did before. I don't have to fear tomorrow, because right-action arises of its own accord. Most of the time, it's like *I* (ego) doesn't even need to be there in order for the perfection of my day to flow. And, in contrast, the only way I got to where I am now is from being fearless in the face of how painful it was to look backwards at my past (constantly) until the truth that I was only hurting myself from doing so became gloriously clear.

These outlooks are psychological trickery, the refusal to contemplate anything but what is immediately present, a sensual dead end, the intellectual extent to where most animals reside mentally, willfully strived towards strictly for the purposes of whatever pleasures they find there. (snip)

Again, simple misunderstanding. You cannot know it unless you're fearless enough to live in it, this now. Nothing about life isn't electrified, magnified, and heightened when you are nothing but awareness in the now. Your misunderstanding of the true nature of human beings is what causes you to think these are "dangerous ideas." When you understand the yin-yang, the balance that must remain at all times, you stop being afraid. You become friends with your ego, as to the point where, when it pops up with frightful ideas like the one you just posted, you giggle at it like it's a silly old man and you move on.

But they lie don't they. We can tell because these people don't grasp at shiny things when we wave it in front of their face like the monkey does. We can't put a carrot on a stick and lead them around like a horse. They don't start talking in gibberish after claiming words and ideas are inconsequential.

Words and ideas are not inconsequential; clinging to them is; thinking they are hard/fast truth is; fighting over them is. Words, ideas, stories - that's the game. And you're playing it one way. Some of us have just decided to play another. And if it wasn't supposed to happen, it wouldn't.

You are more than you think you are. If you took some time to learn how to not believe everything you think, you might surprise yourself.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yes its kept away for this reason... and it would be more less like the WHOLE exercising itself free of unwanted parts... 1 is not pushing this factor and so yes it again would be self adjusting overall the entire structure with the strengthening. as far as energy consumption in this location consume to survive is the current way and so consume energy to live is the EA*RTH way. 1 can see how some would find discomfort in considering it too far out within the PROGRAM to be deletions or within the layout non cooperative energies being reformulated and if even further cycled as to be re classed and so refrains from these levels of discussion somewhat. When I do share its more of a seek peace to avoid said potential energies perhaps no matter CREATOR Creation group.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
You all destined to become Galactic soup face it.

My post on infinity explains how that is impossible. We are entering into (I will use a metaphoric example) a combo television, computer program, radio station with infinity inwards and infinite channels, simulated holographic reality, as in a dream lab. And i've seen the dreamers and we're not from this universe. We are something from outside this simulation, and will never be overcome, only grow in our time.

Our souls/spirits/consciousness will never blend with the computer program, we're just exploring this realm for lessons. Then the cap comes off so to speak.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The WHOLE, would never in a trillion kazillon years ever try to remove unwanted parts of itself. The WHOLE IS LOVE, the kind of Love that a very loving advanced mother has for all her children. There is a timing, a set time, that things can go on for, and there is no loss in any lesson even for a hardened criminal, i mean galactic style, like Baal, should Baal be a real entity and not an AI simulation, for i don't know that part. Because the negative started out as coding, ai. It didn't have followers in the beginning.

Its just a possible choice in the test.

But when the universe upgrades at the perfect time that its planned for, whenever that is, and every day I hope its today, all will be free even the most stubborn negatives, and all information will be put together into a huge file that will inform every soul of what all possible scenarios are like and no one will ever be capable of harm.

And ALL WILL BE HEALED.

Love wants that for everyone now and at each moment.

Love only heals, never harms. not even once.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The WHOLE, would never in a trillion kazillon years ever try to remove unwanted parts of itself. The WHOLE IS LOVE, the kind of Love that a very loving advanced mother has for all her children.

This is subjectively:

The whole never loses energy Unity_99 its the awareness of some energies that is lost as the energy is reformed...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join