It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Ima kill me a [snipped]: Death threats against George Zimmerman, random white people explode duri

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

As part of a mixed race marriage...

Unless you married some alien species, I believe you married within the HUMAN RACE!!! You may be part of a MIXED ETHNIC marriage, but I defy you to prove you have a mixed RACE marriage...

This is part of of the problem...no one knows the meaning of words...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DrReco

I am replying to your post, because yours is the last I saw mention Affirmative Action...

Just a coupla points...

First, I doubt you have any proof of your claim of this statement...

Why should a white man who had nothing to do with slavery, segregation or any overt racism, be happy about being passed over for a job that will help him better provide for his family, and watch it go to a minority with lesser qualifications because of a diversity quota?

Everyone thinks they are the best person for the job or the most qualified...but it is not necessary to be the MOST qualified person for any job...I give you the POTUS:

This guy is a total knucklehead, despite his schooling...

Questions still exist over meeting the the MINIMUM qualifications for the job he holds...and, that brings me to the second part of my point...

You only need to meet the MINIMUM qualifications for any job...

Places are no longer looking for the BEST PEOPLE...they are only looking for people...and not much longer, if the guy in the POTUS position has his way...
edit on 2-7-2013 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by King_John

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Freth

act - Zimmerman was beaten, had a broken nose. Evidence of violence against him, enough that any person could be in fear for their life.

Facts facts facts from everyone different. They never established a broken nose even.

Looks pretty mesed up here,

Even if it's not broken, he was clearly punched in it.
edit on 2-7-2013 by King_John because: (no reason given)

It is not about looks it is about damage and they said it was not even swollen the next day. I have no idea of the damage i am simply going by what I heard them say on TV.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I keep calling you a racist because you are one. You kept avoiding it because you know it is true.

The prosecution has done more to help the defense of Zimmerman than they've hurt him, even main stream news is starting to say that. You made up your mind a long time ago to side with Martin, similar to other racists like Jamie Foxx.
edit on 3-7-2013 by raifordko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trubl
People who participate in neighborhood watch activities are not supposed to confront Anyone ever. They watch and call the police. .. That's it. A large majority are not even armed. And why is this? Because they are not supposed to confront anyone!

This is the crux of it for me. GZ was technically stalking someone he had no reason to suspect of any crime. He is not a cop, he was told by the police to let them do their job, he was determined to follow an innocent boy and wanted to be some kind of "hero".

All those talking about self defense, where is TM's right to self defense? If you are being followed by some strange guy in the middle of a neighborhood don't you have the right to defend yourself against that? Would you just be ignoring the fact that a man is following you?

I'm not ready to say this is all racism, but I have a feeling there are some here deliberately stirring the pot because of their innate racism.

Regardless of race, GZ was acting aggressively toward an innocent person, that person then attempted to confront them and defend himself from an unknown assailant, GZ then shot the kid.

HE escalated this, he could have walked away at any time and not created this violent confrontation. HE chose to continue to pursue a person he had no reason to suspect of being involved in any crime, and even if he were HE is NOT A COP.

With everything I have read on this case, nothing has changed my mind on this from the start. GZ is a grown man who acted threateningly to a young man who then challenged him. GZ then shot and killed that young man. It's manslaughter, and anyone who cannot see this basic fact has suspicious motives, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko

I keep calling you a racist because you are one. You kept avoiding it because you know it is true.

cute

trying to spin it in the most far fetched way... good luck with that long-shot claim... its as lame as GZs defence lol

GZ is a vigilante wanne be hero....many of his sort have served time....theres a reason why we pay the police...he doesnt have the skills to confront people on the street

you just sound like someone who wants to have a go... dont go round armed confronting your men in the street, your likely to get a broken nose at best...lol

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

That innocent t person had been busted at school with stolen jewelry matching the description from a robbery only a few blocks from his school...so let's not spout off the whole innocent person bit.

Everything else I agree with. Zimmerman was a wannabe cop who killed someone who didnt deserve it. The prosecution knows he wont be found guilty of murder 2 though, they just had to charge him with at least that to appease the media.

They should have gone for involuntary manslaughter so he would have at least gotten a couple years in a rape me in the ass penitentiary.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Racist. But this post I actually agreed with.
edit on 3-7-2013 by raifordko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by King_John

reply to post by Freth

act - Zimmerman was beaten, had a broken nose. Evidence of violence against him, enough that any person could be in fear for their life.

Facts facts facts from everyone different. They never established a broken nose even.

Looks pretty mesed up here,

Even if it's not broken, he was clearly punched in it.
edit on 2-7-2013 by King_John because: (no reason given)

It is not about looks it is about damage and they said it was not even swollen the next day. I have no idea of the damage i am simply going by what I heard them say on TV.

I have had my nose broke many times..spent time in fighting amatuer toughman competition 1995-1998.

you do realize that sometimes a broken nose, set right and iced properly, wont be swollen the next day, sometimes. depends on the internal tearing mostly.

OMG..!

so, "its not about the looks,..damage" but then states "they said not even swollen the next day".. [that would be judging by the exact criteria ------> looks]

the old proverb about those wise and those......

just allow them to speak, and they reveal all.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

cute

trying to spin it in the most far fetched way... good luck with that long-shot claim... its as lame as GZs defence lol

GZ is a vigilante wanne be hero....many of his sort have served time....theres a reason why we pay the police...he doesnt have the skills to confront people on the street

you just sound like someone who wants to have a go... dont go round armed confronting your men in the street, your likely to get a broken nose at best...lol

whose alive? George
whose dead? wannabe thug

so, now, racist blacks not only want some of white people, now racist blacks want to attack latinos too?

yeah that will work real well... lets take some time and see how certain "gangsters" are getting RAN OUT of entire neighborhoods in Los Angeles.... lets just say that the latinos are winning. HANDS DOWN.

this entire thing is foolish, if the wannabe thug trash talker had answered why he was a stranger in a strange neighborhood to a neighborhood watchmen,

i can say this, no trayvons strut around my neighborhood east of LA.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry

whose dead? wannabe thug

how do you know, did you know him?

lets take some time and see how certain "gangsters" are getting RAN OUT of entire neighborhoods in Los Angeles.... lets just say that the latinos are winning. HANDS DOWN.

firstly, haaaaaaaaaa
secondly, winning at what! being black?

this entire thing is foolish, if the wannabe thug trash talker had answered why he was a stranger in a strange neighborhood to a neighborhood watchmen,

wow... i rest my case.. racist!

calm down... "no trayvons".... i think you know very well theyll strut where they want

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

That innocent t person had been busted at school with stolen jewelry matching the description from a robbery only a few blocks from his school...so let's not spout off the whole innocent person bit.

That is not the crime being presented here!

So you think you can clear someone of killing because the person they killed committed a petty crime at another time? That's not how the law works, not how justice works, and is exactly why this is so out of control.

You are using previous petty crimes, character assassination and more to excuse someone of manslaughter, and it's disgusting. You would be better off living in Iran if this is how you think justice is done.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

whose alive? George
whose dead? wannabe thug

Character assassination.
You didn't know him, but you assume that because of his appreciation for modern black culture (whether you agree with it or not) that he's somehow deserving of being killed.

That's a pretty despicable attitude to have, disregarding the lives of entire groups of people because of the way they act, the culture they emulate or the music they listen to.

so, now, racist blacks not only want some of white people, now racist blacks want to attack latinos too?

Some white people want to attack either, or both, some Christians want to attack gays, some gay no doubt want to attack Christians, some Muslims want to attack non-Muslims, some Latinos want to attack others... what's your point?

Welcome to society, a place with a million different bigoted opinions by minorities of people.

yeah that will work real well... lets take some time and see how certain "gangsters" are getting RAN OUT of entire neighborhoods in Los Angeles.... lets just say that the latinos are winning. HANDS DOWN.

Again with the gangster BS, never mind the fact that you know nothing about either of those involved other than the characters presented to you by various biased arms of media.

Is this just more of the same racial stereotyping?

Why should he have to justify his presence to ANYONE? What the f has it got to do with some guy who happens to live there? I can walk through any neighborhood I damn well please an no punk is gonna question me about why I'm there.

You're opinion is clearly warped, and you seem to think that just because someone is black they should "expect" to be interrogated by anyone who sees them in their neighborhood.

Seriously, do you live in a trailer?

What, you mean no black people?

I find that hard to believe.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

That is not the crime being presented here!

So you think you can clear someone of killing because the person they killed committed a petty crime at another time? That's not how the law works, not how justice works, and is exactly why this is so out of control.

You are using previous petty crimes, character assassination and more to excuse someone of manslaughter, and it's disgusting. You would be better off living in Iran if this is how you think justice is done.

previous petty crimes as a youth.? his own comments, discipline record at school, his fighting history, etc.

he was an aspiring "gangster" "thug" or "OG". i mean come on! he was a THIEF! and trash talker! and thought he was tough stuff!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

i am SOOOO racist.. I have a BLACK wife! and mixed kids..

PLUS, the only wedding I ever went to I was best man.. The groom, my closest friend is BLACK.

and my ex-wife is asian.. and my daughter with her is mixed.

YEP! I am a racist.

many black youth have allowed false history to pollute their minds and give them an "US against the WORLD" mentality.

which is nurtured and grown by "white" people being publicly repulsed by the gangster (not black) behavior, demeanor, appearance, etc.

Whose fault is it exactly when a young black male whose has stolen things in the past, attacks someone?
not his right?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

whose alive? George
whose dead? wannabe thug

Character assassination.
You didn't know him, but you assume that because of his appreciation for modern black culture (whether you agree with it or not) that he's somehow deserving of being killed.

That's a pretty despicable attitude to have, disregarding the lives of entire groups of people because of the way they act, the culture they emulate or the music they listen to.

Some white people want to attack either, or both, some Christians want to attack gays, some gay no doubt want to attack Christians, some Muslims want to attack non-Muslims, some Latinos want to attack others... what's your point?

Welcome to society, a place with a million different bigoted opinions by minorities of people.

Again with the gangster BS, never mind the fact that you know nothing about either of those involved other than the characters presented to you by various biased arms of media.

Is this just more of the same racial stereotyping?

Why should he have to justify his presence to ANYONE? What the f has it got to do with some guy who happens to live there? I can walk through any neighborhood I damn well please an no punk is gonna question me about why I'm there.

You're opinion is clearly warped, and you seem to think that just because someone is black they should "expect" to be interrogated by anyone who sees them in their neighborhood.

Seriously, do you live in a trailer?

What, you mean no black people?

I find that hard to believe.

ANY STRANGER in a neighborhood at DARK and RAINING should be decent enough to answer a neighborhood watch person as to who they are/why they are there.

just common decency and respect for peoples homes.

and YES, he was a thug in development. look at his history.

5 years older trayvon would be what exactly? in prison.. for either assault or burglary.. his past actions up unto his death prove this path.. barring a miracle of course.

but what about all the victims until then.

can it actually 100% beyond a doubt be ruled out that he had/was planning to filch a house around there?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

This is the crux of it for me. GZ was technically stalking someone he had no reason to suspect of any crime.

Did you watch the trial this week? The prosecution witness ... lead investigator Serino, said that nothing Zimmerman did in that regard was illegal. He had every right to get out of his car and follow Martin.

I am in the camp that believes Zimmerman is MORALLY responsible for manslaughter. But I also recognize that he didn't break any laws when he followed Martin and that he acted in self defense when he shot Martin who was on top of him and was pounding him. So it is impossible to, according to the letter of the law, find him guilty of Murder 2. (IMHO) And considering the testimony of lead investigator Serino as well as the other prosecution witness (which turned for the defense mid-testimony), it looks like it's impossible to convict Zimmerman on Manslaughter either.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You know what .. nevermind. edited ...

edit on 7/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yeah, no doubt you are a real tough guy.

Walk through the wrong neighborhood, and the questions will only be the prelude to getting brutally beaten and robbed.

Walk through one of these rich neighborhoods, and it will be the police doing the questioning and the beating.

There is nothing wrong with a neighborhood watch asking someone in their complex what they are doing there, and there is no reason to perceive that as offensive. People who want to react hostilely to a honest question are the ones who have the problem.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

All those talking about self defense, where is TM's right to self defense? If you are being followed by some strange guy in the middle of a neighborhood don't you have the right to defend yourself against that? Would you just be ignoring the fact that a man is following you?

Physically attacking someone for asking you are question is not self defense. it is assault.

All the evidence points to TM attacking GZ. TM had no right to physically attack GZ. GZ was the one defending himself against an attacker.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join