It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, did ya vote Bush? One up for God?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS LostSailor. You'll find this place is nothing like Freerepublic.com. it is an alternative forum, where people on all sides meet to discuss topics of a conspiratorial nature.

You can't believe this is being argued? What did you expect? Why are you here?

edit: By the way, www.earlyamerica.com is digital resource which aims to archive material from 18th century America. you can read their mission statement here

Our main focus at Archiving Early America is primary source material from 18th Century America-- all displayed digitally. A unique array of original newspapers, maps and writings come to life on your screen just as they appeared to our forebears more than 200 years ago.

You can also find that the site lists some very good comments on their Kudos page

" The Archiving Early America site breathes new life into old and cherished documents, including newspapers, maps and other 18th century writings. The only thing missing is the musty smell."

---USA TODAY Online

"....This site is one of the best you'll find for learning all there is to know about America History. Extensive work has been done to catalogue many of America's most treasured documents from this time period, as well as give you inside looks, pics, and ideas concerning various aspects of our country's infant years."

---McGraw-Hill Home Interactive

"....(Washington's) journal....describes exhausted horses and narrow escapes from Indian sharpshooters. There are only six copies of the original journal known to exist....and the one (the Collection) holds is the only one in private hands."

----New York Times Syndicate from Interactive Age Digital

[edit on 9-11-2004 by cargo]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor

Originally posted by godservant

If you start turning this into a Christian country, it will no longer be a free country.

Turning it into a Christian country? It was founded on Christianity. Only since about the 60's with the free love and peace movement did our country start falling from its Christian values. Thankfully more and more people are starting to see the light.

"Thou shalt not kill" is stated in the Bible, so... because that is a religious belief the government shouldn't be able to tell me not to kill right? "Thou shalt not steal" etc., etc.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by LostSailor]

May I ask how old are you....you talk like an old guy over 50 years old who still lives in 1950
The world belongs to the youngs...we are the one who will take over and the old religious way of (sins, hell, no sex before marriage, no gay) wil dissapear 4 ever, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!! We are in 2004 NOW!
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by marg6043
I wonder how God feels now about Mr. Bush and how he has brought death and chaos into the innocent people in Iraq.

I wonder how God feels now about Mr. Bush and how he liberated
the Iraqis from the mass murder, rape rooms, and torture that
hundreds of thousands of them were forced to endure under
Saddam? I wonder how God feels now about Mr. Bush and how
he ended the billions of $$ that was being stolen from the Iraqis
by Saddam and the UN (Koffi Annan). I wonder how God feels
about Chirac and Koffi Annan and how they wanted to leave the
Iraqi people being butchered and raped and tortured ... just so
that they could continue to steal billions of $$$ from them.

Yeh no kidding, I know what you mean.. The US needed to have its turn right? Didn't you see the disgusting acts they made people do? huddle together naked and other humiliating things. The videos and pictures are obviously only a small part of what was actually going on.

Not to mention all of you talking about how God actually feels, thats a laugh.. he's watching all of you people kill eachother and mislead eachother. His will is impossible to ignore, its inevitable, therefore he's just watching and waiting until you guys figure it out and all the proper pieces fall into place. You don't think that people who hate Bush also voted for him? They think he's going to bring the end so they're trying to get things moving by keeping him in office.

edit: Just to clarify, by the end I really mean the beginning. Think of the world as a beta test arena, we're beta testing our bodies right now.. although we're pretty stupid.. Boy did we ever find a lot of glitches eh?

[edit on 10/11/04 by dnero6911]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join