It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Figure on Wildlife Camera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I really wanted to dismiss this (as some already have) as an insect of some discription but the more I look at it the less I believe it is ... then the imagination kicks in and starts telling you bizarre things like 'it's a faery' but again the more I look at it the less I believe it is ...

It really does look like a human (short dark hair) because of the size ... and I believe the cam has somehow picked-up the energy being emitted from this person ... not quite the same as capturing an image of the 'auric energy' more a capturing of the 'heat signature' being given off.

I have no idea how or even if a camera can do this but that is what I honestly believe it is !

btw OP it's a great image and an interesting thread thanks for sharing.

Woody

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Looks to me like Capt Kirk beeming back aboard the Enterprise in mid transport.... Energize !! LOL

2nd.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Did anyone bother to check into what HAARP was doing that night?

Looks mighty suspicious to me..

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

I like this explanation the best

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't think this is a moth, we can clearly see the human like shape.
It really does look like a fairy but i am still really sceptic about this one.

Would be nice if we saw the second picture said to have been taken at a different location.

Great post anyway, very intersting!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I honestly think it's someone with too much time on their hands.

it's not an insect close to the camera, or the surrounding vegetation would not be 'illuminated', at least in my opinion.

And if you google pixie brush images, there's loads... find the right one I imagine you'd find a match.

the original appears best with a dark background, right where 'he' appears..

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Cool pic OP !

A couple of previous posters have mentioned moths.

I would humbly suggest MOTHMAN !

You never know !

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Did anyone bother to check into what HAARP was doing that night?

Looks mighty suspicious to me..

Come on man, you and I both know HAARP was beaming the energy weapons into the next hurricane. It can't do two things at once.. what are we talking, fantastic scenarios???

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Actually; thanks for the re-post wino !

It looks like a fairy - kicking old mate in the blurter !

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely

Actually; thanks for the re-post wino !

It looks like a fairy - kicking old mate in the blurter !

oh man, you made my nose shoot gunk.

Lmao

not a good sound for midnight here.. lol

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
After looking at it for a while, I say a person with a flashlight, walking quickly, long exposure time, stick for spider webs, perhaps also being illuminated by another person's flashlight (or 'torch' for those across the pond. :p).

I wish it were something less mundane, but still a cool pic. Thanks for posting! S+F

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
HAARP??!

I don't wanna ask everyone's age here, but it would be interesting to know.

This is a thermal image. I don't think that is a flashlight, but perhaps an old school lamp of some sort. It is giving off significant heat. ... Or I guess it could be one of those million candlewatt spot lights (most likely now that I think about it), and as someone else mentioned, there is a good chance someone else is walking behind with another spot light illuminating the person we see here.

Haarp, aliens, faeiries?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It is obviously a patronus charm.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It looks like it's hunters, drug or human traffic runners carrying a flashlight that just so happened to take a pic right at the time he is swaying his sack or shirt, and it looks like a wing, the whole shot is in motion and you can see the light source from the bottom right extend to the top left the top right being less lit than anything else means it was a narrow beam flashlight, most likely a LED or even maglight.

Case solved : cookie acquired?

edit on 27-6-2013 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

I would go with coon Hunters, as the report suggested, before human traffickers. Through the woods, with a stick?

This thread is hilarious!!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I immediately thought of this picture I've seen before I think you have been pranked looks like someone followed the guide to me.

picture
edit on 27-6-2013 by Teknikal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The trees look like black and white infer red film on long exposure. The Black line behind the person looks like he was added in. It is an interesting photo, but because of the black line I would have to say it is a photo project in someone's lab or computer.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

still its a pretty decent photoshop you did there...

anyway, wouldn't it be a crime to mislead an officer of the law if the complainants fabricated a story then gave the cops a fake picture?

the cop who submitted this also says there's another picture given to a different cop from a separate incident.

why would those people be misleading local police?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have several trail cams scattered around my property. One to catch the mountain lion/cougar/panther that comes around about every 3 months, and two to catch the thieves who broke into my camper. >.<

I got a couple pictures like that once, and then switched to video capture. Video capture is much more efficient, especially if you can check it every day. With single shots like this, depending on the type of trail cam(most are crap) it will get blur, over exposure, etc.

That picture is a person with a light that shined pretty much at the trail cam when it went off. They usually click, then the "flash" turns red as the IR light comes on, then it takes a picture. The delay is long enough that if something is close to the camera and walking at a decent clip it triggers and then you have a pretty night picture of nothing.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Notice that this was sent to coast to coast and isn't being investigated officially as an alien or whatever.

It is a legit photo. It is also not remarkable in any way. It is evidence of the coon Hunters they were talking about.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join