It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Figure on Wildlife Camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Blatant Unicorn

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

It's obviously a moth or mayfly. Turn the picture 90 degrees to the left and you'll clearly see the wings, the body, and the front legs.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
How in the world do people look at stuff and automatically know what it is and say things like it is so obviously a moth or fairy.Not even an investigaton done properly.Clearly it is an opinion of what people think it might be.

Could be a paranormal or it may not be.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If it's "obviously a moth" and "obviously a person," what exactly is it? Hmm.. mothman perhaps!

I love how sure folks on these boards can be.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Is he going to release the other photo?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am going to stick with the theory of slow shutter speed and a moth right up in front of the camera. Would make sense considering they are usually up on trees and if one flew up just right it would set off the sensor and trigger the camera.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
That's a cool optical illusion, but when you look at it side ways, and consider how small it is compared to the small brush that is clearly further away than the object, I'll almost bet your looking at a mayfly.

Clear wings, long skinny legs would be what looks like a wand, and looking at it sideways the body is very clearly that of a bug.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This reminds me of videos taken by securities cameras that depict shining beings/entities/angels...etc like this video www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

Strange Figure on Wildlife Camera

Photo was taken on a wildlife / deer camera in N. Georgia. The camera was set up to attempt to catch trespassers on some property that the owners were observing a light in the woods off from their house at night. We (law enforcement officers) believed the light source were in fact coon hunters during the night (very common for the area). After a number of reports from the complainant and unable to locate any hunters in the area, the property owner put a wildlife cam up. The property owner checked the camera the next day and contacted us to take a look at the pictures. The property owner wouldn't tell me what he thought it was and I wouldn't express my opinion of what I thought it was, for fear that we didn't want the other to think each other was crazy. I have another photo collected from a DNR (Department of Natural Resources) Ranger about the same week on a different camera at a different location that is similar to this picture. As the Ranger said to me, he has never seen anything like it. I just thought this would be something to share with everyone.

--"Dingo"
link

I highlighted the words that say it was submitted by a cop.

I put it in this forum because some people say ETs glow. Some also equate fairies to ETs; even the hbo series true blood mentions this.

The luminous or illuminated subject has what could be described as something "wing like" on its back and seems to hold a wand or probe in its hand

so, I present a weird camera trap photo to the community.
edit on 27-6-2013 by reject because: clarification

My first inclination is to guess that this is another case of a moth or other bug making a very odd image on film. However, that said, this one looks a bit more detailed than images of that sort we have seen in the past. it could still be a weird camera effect, but if so, it's a very cool one! I wonder if they have any shots before or after this one, that would help shed light on this.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

This is very similar to creatures in the mountains of NC. Who knows what they are but they have been seen all over the world and even in outer space. Research light creatures in space. A variety of astronauts have seen many like this.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Any other pics from that night?

It would help.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I highlighted the words that say it was submitted by a cop.

I didn't know it was safe to trust cops again

I'm assuming the creature doesn't roam the area anymore?? Or they are no longer setting up wildlife cameras?? Otherwise I would assume there would be more shots of this creature..

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Me-thinks this is a Firefly...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tattiio
reply to post by reject

This is very similar to creatures in the mountains of NC. Who knows what they are but they have been seen all over the world and even in outer space. Research light creatures in space. A variety of astronauts have seen many like this.

Details? This sounds interesting! I have heard of creatures in the Southeast, but not ones made of light. Do you have any links?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My initial reaction was that if he was carrying such a powerful torch to create such a bright luminescence why are there no shadows in the trees where the light is concentrated? From the angle the light is projecting there should be some sort of shadow on the trees for his arm and the stick thing at least.

I am sure that this is nothing more than an anomaly of the time lapse camera in a pitch black setting but still... it gets you thinking.

Thanks for the photo!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Just another smoke screen to cover up bigfoot.
That is if at least a few of those countless reports are true.
I haven't actually seen one yet.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
Moth.

2nd line.

Just to let you know, I alerted the staff of this post of yours.
2nd line

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I'm sure this can be explained as somekind of earth bound poser phenomena, that defies explanation !

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It looks like the preying mantis man!!! Oh that's not real? Fine I will go with it looks like an angelic grim reaper holding a scythe

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here and say it's an Angel.

Why not? Everything else has been postulated!
Maybe it's Castiel? After all, Castiel is known to carry a long silver 'dagger' and wear a trenchcoat!
WITH the sleeves rolled up! Just sayin' guys. Just sayin'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join