It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Figure on Wildlife Camera

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Strange Figure on Wildlife Camera

Photo was taken on a wildlife / deer camera in N. Georgia. The camera was set up to attempt to catch trespassers on some property that the owners were observing a light in the woods off from their house at night. We (law enforcement officers) believed the light source were in fact coon hunters during the night (very common for the area). After a number of reports from the complainant and unable to locate any hunters in the area, the property owner put a wildlife cam up. The property owner checked the camera the next day and contacted us to take a look at the pictures. The property owner wouldn't tell me what he thought it was and I wouldn't express my opinion of what I thought it was, for fear that we didn't want the other to think each other was crazy. I have another photo collected from a DNR (Department of Natural Resources) Ranger about the same week on a different camera at a different location that is similar to this picture. As the Ranger said to me, he has never seen anything like it. I just thought this would be something to share with everyone.

--"Dingo"
link

I highlighted the words that say it was submitted by a cop.

I put it in this forum because some people say ETs glow. Some also equate fairies to ETs; even the hbo series true blood mentions this.

The luminous or illuminated subject has what could be described as something "wing like" on its back and seems to hold a wand or probe in its hand

so, I present a weird camera trap photo to the community.
edit on 27-6-2013 by reject because: clarification

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Looks like someone using a powerful torch on the person to the right of the photo and the camera could have a slow exposure time so if the persons moving fast it looks a bit matrix like

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Do ET's wear shirts with the sleeves rolled up too?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well, it does look like a fairy. From what I'm guessing about the size, maybe a female dressed like a fairy? There is a paint that can make it look like your glowing isn't there?

Interesting picture anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
That's actually a cool effect. But I think it's just a guy wandering in the woods, like someone said you can see the sleeves rolled up on the shirt/jacket.
The stick is probably to help navigate through branches and such.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It's the Fey

An infrared picture of a person isn't usually that bright unless they have high energy. A young person who eats a lot of phosphate containing foods that contain nuclear isotopes may have this sort of image. A person who eats potatoes that have had a lot of phosphorous that is contaminated or a lot of bananas may have an image like this. An older person would experience sickness from this amount of the isotopes. They would not be running around, their metabolism isn't high enough.

Maybe they are washing in water that has radioactive phosphorous in it also or using some sort of skin concoction that makes them glow. Maybe they have been eating those little patented glowing fish that the Japanese created that are supposed to be sterile and don't reproduce. You know, the kind that live in my daughters fishtank that are reproducing like mad.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Moth close to the camera ?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

It looks like a "fairy" to me.
I knew there was a reason to not live in Georgia

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Moth.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Is that Froy?

I'm contacting Harry Potter about this.
edit on 27-6-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
it is a bug of some kind flying past the camera just look at it form the side

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This reminds me of The Hound of the Baskervilles.
It definitely looks human but I'm curious as to what the thing is coming from the lower right portion of the body

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Obviously, it is a fairly, we see the wings and the magic wand in the left hand.
What more proof do you need?

(I'm only half-joking!)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
As they say in the space forum...ITS A ROCK!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Horse and rider in spirit. Well at least its not the headless horseman.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Looks to me like a thermal image blurred by motion, it's at night and the property owner reported seeing lights back in the woods. So the large flare is most likely a high power flash light, some of them generate quite a bit of heat.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If that is a person it's the ugliest and most shallow human being ever to walk the earth.
edit on 27-6-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Wow it's a big messy white blur...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Obviously a person.
Jesus.
You can even see what sort of hair style HE has. Sleeves rolled up. Torch in right hand that was just swung to his front as the photo was shot.
The stick in his left hand is for spider webs, most likely.

You can see his sleeves are rolled up.

Also, this wasn't submitted by police.
The police are commenting on the lights in the woods, not the photo.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
It's the Fey

An infrared picture of a person isn't usually that bright unless they have high energy. A young person who eats a lot of phosphate containing foods that contain nuclear isotopes may have this sort of image. A person who eats potatoes that have had a lot of phosphorous that is contaminated or a lot of bananas may have an image like this. An older person would experience sickness from this amount of the isotopes. They would not be running around, their metabolism isn't high enough.

Maybe they are washing in water that has radioactive phosphorous in it also or using some sort of skin concoction that makes them glow. Maybe they have been eating those little patented glowing fish that the Japanese created that are supposed to be sterile and don't reproduce. You know, the kind that live in my daughters fishtank that are reproducing like mad.

Maybe some alien lit the poor bastard up which triggered the camera. That's an alien ray gun blast if I ever did see one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join