It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Ison, the biblical connection, and our possible end

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
[i could you maybe explain further
edit on 27-6-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

Good luck with that

He wont post any evidence except his own opinion

All aboad the woo woo train to crazy town!
:lo:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Awesome post. EU right again!

And...TEOTW is often told to be heralded by the coming of a great comet.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
Awesome post.

How he has failed to back up his claims with evidence

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I have no issues at all with looking at various astronomical phenomena, and seeing if they tie in with Biblical prophecy, but where do you see that the Earth will pass through the tail? Plus, I thought that one passed us later this year, not nest year?

link

I didn't catch anything there talking about Earth passing through the tail.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Has anyone bothered to look for anything about this via a local astronomers club website? surely some of the more serious ones would confirm either way. Some even do calculations themselves. I guess I will look myself and post any relevant DATA.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Red Alert Canceled.... This was only a test of the emergency Monkeys Always Look System " Comet may not even survive the Sun"

So We might not even get a good look let alone any fairy dust ,as it will most likely be stripped or fall apart due to the Sun.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Still no evidence?

The woo woo trains leaving first stop la la land

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I've asked for a very simple and specific request in order to answer your questions with evidence. I guess you call me conducting a crazy train I call you dense for jumping up and down saying "prove it prove it" yet you haven't asked anything specific. When you can type a coherent question I will be happy to respond.
edit on 28-6-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
I've asked for a very simple and specific request in order to answer your questions with evidence. I guess you call me conducting a crazy train I call you dense for jumping up and down saying "prove it prove it" yet you haven't asked anything specific. When you can type a coherent question I will be happy to respond.

Show me

1) how a comet that has enough water to cause mass flooding when a 5 Km by 5 km comet would create at most 125 billion liters of water which unless it all landed in one place like say a valley is nothing. Plus the comet most likley does not consist enterly of water or water creating chemicals. Plus the comet is not colliding with earth nor are we even passing through its tail only the left overs of the tail. So how can that create flooding?

2) How can such a low amount of chemicals cause a concentration dangrous enough to ignite the atmosphere or even cause water pollution when China most likley dumps more polluants into the water and atmosphere in 1 months than what is in the enitre comet! ?

If you make a claim YOU HAVE TO SHOW EVIDENCE!!!!

You cant just claim something without any source material and say its true!!! Dont you get that?

I say pink Unicorns live on ISON. Because I say that does it make it true?
edit on 29-6-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
We have this thing called 'an atmosphere' which keeps away SCARY GAS! ..

There is also this thing called an 'Ionosphere' .. that keeps away SCARY GAS AND BITTER DEATH!

There is also this thing that goes around it called 'Van Allens Belt' .. I think you understand where I am going with this.

Nice fear-mongering .. But no comet is going to hit us .. No humans quiet understand (or would believe) what we have watching over us. We wont be hit unless we are MEANT to be hit.

The most we might get is a few meteor showers.

Take a chill pill and get back in your bunker.

I'm not going to try and suger coat this and instead I'm going to cut to the chase. Earth is going to pass through comet Ison's tail in mid to late January of 2014. What's most disturbing is how wrong comet science has been over the last 3 decades. When the comet enters the habitable zone of the solar system it will be spewing off hydrogen, hydroxil, H2O, and Hydrogen Peroxide. Yes you heard me right. It will be raining not only hydrogen peroxide but the free radical hydrogen could ignite and rain fire. Hydrogen peroxide in concentrated amounts are used in rocket fuel.

The government would love to have you believe comets are big frozen ice balls with a little space dust mixed in but nothing could be further from the truth. Most if not all comets contain zero water yet produce hydrogen and water vapor trails behind them. This is because the rock formations of comets are littered with silicate based minerals which when bombarded by protons from the sun create all the hydrogen and H20 visible in the tail. This is groundbreaking science currently being studied yet all the falsified lessons of the past have yet to be pulled from textbooks.

So when this comets tail engulfs the earth prepare for the oceans and rivers to turn bitter and fire and brimstone to rain down on us. Not to mention we could see massive floods like int he days of Noah due to immense additional hydrogen and H20 being produced and flung at and into our atmosphere. Our magnetic field will not be able to function correctly when it's being bombarded from both sides.

This really could be the big one that ends 3/4 of all life on earth. Stay stocked and stay safe.

edit on 29-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Yeah science 101 seems to have escaped this joker

He most likely believes in Nibru too

Woo Woo goes the crazy train

The only way to stop it libertytoall is too detrail the crazy train with evidence!

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Show me

1) how a comet that has enough water to cause mass flooding when a 5 Km by 5 km comet would create at most 125 billion liters of water which unless it all landed in one place like say a valley is nothing. Plus the comet most likley does not consist enterly of water or water creating chemicals. Plus the comet is not colliding with earth nor are we even passing through its tail only the left overs of the tail. So how can that create flooding?

I appreciate your questions but I don't appreciate your wise smug childish attitude like this:

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by BornOfSin

Yeah science 101 seems to have escaped this joker

He most likely believes in Nibru too

Woo Woo goes the crazy train

In fact, I was ignoring it until you began thinking my paying no attention to you had any bearing on the relevancy of the material. I will answer you this one time and then continue to ignore you until you can act in a mature way. People like you work at Walmart during the night shift because you have the social skills of goat seamen. I do not have the specifics on how exactly a comet will cause a flood but I do know from my own UFO experience as well as all of the studying I have conducted trying to explain my own UFO experience, I agree with the expert archaeological record which indicates a comet preceded of coincided with the great flood.

"The serpent’s tails coil together menacingly. A horn juts sharply from its head. The creature looks as if it might be swimming through a sea of stars. Or is it making its way up a sheer basalt cliff? For Bruce Masse, an environmental archaeologist at Los Alamos National Laboratory, there is no confusion as he looks at this ancient petroglyph, scratched into a rock by a Native American shaman. “You can’t tell me that isn’t a comet,” he says."
discovermagazine.com...-2uI

If you make a claim YOU HAVE TO SHOW EVIDENCE!!!!

You cant just claim something without any source material and say its true!!! Dont you get that?

Now will you go away and find someone else to troll and pick immature prepubescent fights with? This is just one of thousands of other studies that have come to the same conclusion. I'm surprised none of you knew that because it's like basic biblical history and scientific archaeology 101. If any of you spent 5 minutes of your life looking into the great flood I wouldn't have had to explain basically that 2 + 2 = 4. You would have already known the "basics" that all the experts in the fields agree on if YOU had taken science 101.. The great flood was most likely caused by a comet.

I say pink Unicorns live on ISON.

I say pink unicorns live on your underwear.

edit on 29-6-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This is just one of thousands of other studies that have come to the same conclusion.

Then please SHOW us these studys?

Why wont you show me and others? Then you can have the last laugh as I admitt your right?

If they are so right then please dont be embarssed to show them

If you dont I will alert the mods to stick this in the hoax bin.

And unless a comet dircetly impacts earth and cause tsunamis it can not in anyway cause a flood end of. 125 billion liters will not cause world wide floods peroid. It cant. And seeing as its just some tail debris I doubt that there will be even 1 % of that hitting our atmosphere.

You are the one makeing 2+2 = 5 as that volume of water can not affect us in any major negative way. It like a rain drop in a bath tub.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Except proponents of the deluge theory say that the destruction was caused by an impact event from a comet and not the earth passing through tail of one. So now that your own mythological sources do not support your claim, will you try and do a little research into the physics and chemistry of what is likely going to happen and possibly revise your theory?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
Except proponents of the deluge theory say that the destruction was caused by an impact event from a comet and not the earth passing through tail of one. S

Exactly

star for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link