It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to identify [a] CIA limited hangout op?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Zoom out, if you will, take a look at the bigger picture. Snowden has everything to loose (according to what we've been told), and yet someone must have something to gain.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

For all I know, it is all fake.
Could be an Inter Agency Battle.
Could be a "Bait and Reel" Operation.
Could be a Transparency attempt.

If the official story is even partly truthful,
Someone broke an oath instead of walking away.
Even if the "Group" they swore an Oath to turns out
to be an Unconstitutional bunch of traitors,
a Rat is Still a Rat.

I mean really, were you all not briefed and warned about a "Total Information Awareness" Type System
a good while back?
Has the individual in question released any golden nuggets that some of you bright minded members here
did not comprehend already?

The inherent problem with unwarranted widespread surveillance is that it can easily become subject
to nefarious abuse. It would be proper for these methods to be declared Illegal, as they clearly fail
under the Rights Concerning Illegal Search and Seizure Provided for by The Constitution
of The United States of America.

These issues should be addressed to the so called "Patriot Act".

The inherent problem with Security Clearance Agents breaking their oaths
is self explanatory.

Can You Identify This Hangout?

And May God Bless The Citizens of The United States of America.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
A friend of mine sent this to me a few days ago and I just got around to reading it. I am sure it's nothing groundbreaking ad which hasn't been discussed here but I read it and think that something just isn't right with this whole scenario.

An interesting take on Snowdens

Some of the opening lines to the authors various points/concerns about Snowden and the way his revelation was conducted.

a) He is super-organized, for a whistleblower, in terms of what candidates, the White House, the State Dept. et al call ‘message discipline.’

b) In the Greenwald video interview, I was concerned about the way Snowden conveys his message. He is not struggling for words, or thinking hard, as even bright, articulate whistleblowers under stress will do. Rather he appears to be transmitting whole paragraphs smoothly, without stumbling.

d) It is actually in the Police State’s interest to let everyone know that everything you write or say everywhere is being surveilled, and that awful things happen to people who challenge this.

f) Snowden is in Hong Kong, which has close ties to the UK, which has done the US’s bidding with other famous leakers such as Assange.

Just a few of the articles many talking points. It is a short read and raises some very good queries. I hope that I displayed it right as I do not usually reference articles directly in my posts. Regardless it is some food for thought and are worth reading and thinking about.

That is all

Trowa

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Can't claim to know. But, the CIA budget was cut $4B while the NSA budget for more spying was increased $4B.

Maybe they are going after each other. I can't claim that idea myself. I guy named Jon Rappoport wrote it in his blog.

I was tending to go with China as the facilitator but I believe he would have stayed in China if that was the case. I doubt he'll stay in Russia either.

Some things still don't add up.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Someone has an agenda behind this thing.

But who has the most to gain? I suppose that would be a place to start!

Who? Why, the illustrious gubbermint, I'd say. Thus (if accepting your premise) we can see a Disinfo campaign designed to forward the ultimate agenda of info-gathering 3-letter agencies. That goal is POWER. ("Information is Power" ...who said that?)

To topic: Who knows? Honestly, anything is possible!
If true (your thread premise) the goal is undoubtedly swaying public beliefs towards the following "truths"...

*It is a crime to lift the veil shrouding unacceptable actions of your leaders.
*Look what will happen to you if you do.
*No focus will be on the bad stuff your leaders are doing; all focus will be on demonizing the squawker.
*Just swallow the pill, shut up, and take it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

"...Snowden has everything to loose..."

IF all is as it seems you are absolutely spot on. However, if this is all part of the plan, a diversion of sorts or a 'lesson to the people,' then he may not actually exist, or his picture may have been tweaked enough to where you could sit next to him on a bus and never recognize him, or he may be provided a new identity and life of luxury, or... I could go on, but you get the idea.

Point is, we all have to start with a premise in order to come to a conclusion. The true premise may not be what we are being fed.

I don't know either way. I just question everything these days. So please don't think I'm criticizing your thoughts. I just zoomed out a bit with a 'what if.'

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
For anyone who missed it let me explain the MSM'S overblown absurdness of this story. It is claimed he has lots of "secret" files.......yea who cares.......a person with a "secret" clearance only would not have access to anything of severe importance. NOW the MSM is claiming he stole practically every ounce of NSA info available. Really? I doubt he had any clearance to do this and IF he did manage to somehow hack into the NSA'S computers and steal all these files how did that happen? This is the NSA I am sure an entire series of alarms goes off for not only hacking files but downloading them. So this really happened huh? Yea right.......

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There are really only two ways this will end.

1. No prolonged public outrage over the NSA's activities. It gets blown over and TPTB become further emboldened to do whatever the hell they want.

2. Outrage forces the NSA to disband or fundamentally change how they operate. "Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain" as an agency even more nefarious picks up where the now impotent NSA leaves off.

If Snowden is a plant, he will get paid and disappear. If not... he'll just disappear.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Do people care about what is happening as a whole, or are they more focused on the Reality TV aspect of the case. Are people asking their government, "What the hell is going on!?" or are they turning on CNN to see whether or not Snowden will reunite with his girlfriend, 'did he make it out of Russia?' and is on 1 of 5 planes he reportedly took.

Well, I was hoping they would show each of the 5 planes and countries along with their respective numbers:
Plane 1: text 4101 to (NNN) nnn-nnnn
Plane 2: text 4102 to (NNN) nnn-nnnn
etc....

I really wanted plane three to Cuba or wherever.
Just think of the money they could pull in at .99 /text to fund their next adventure.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Bumped, and a good thought from Naomi. I take everything she says about
the intel community with a grain of sugar in deference to Tarpley, because of
her habit of actually soft pedalling how bad it could be.

With the initial interview behind us to briefly pick at, it does seem odd the
information came from Snowden that smoothly-- unless we're talking about
somebody whose mind is doing Mach 2 and he's deliberately supressing the
urge to blurt.

The other and more unpleasantly plausible possibility is that he's working
off a script. Too smooth for a guy with 75 to 100 laser sights per hour on his
temples.

For a safe house, I agree---- if whoever is after him set this stuff up between 50
and 70 years ago, nowhere he would go without a whole fort around him would
be safe. Another tidbit about transit, and the apparent lack of trail.. if our
surveillance/tracking grid is being showcased as the most fearsone malevolent
parental eyeball on the planet, isn't it quaint our antihero on the run flatfooted it
so easily?? "Assange in Iceland... quakes at 10."

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Can't claim to know. But, the CIA budget was cut $4B while the NSA budget for more spying was increased $4B.

Maybe they are going after each other. I can't claim that idea myself. I guy named Jon Rappoport wrote it in his blog.

I was tending to go with China as the facilitator but I believe he would have stayed in China if that was the case. I doubt he'll stay in Russia either.

Some things still don't add up.

Good sidebar, and it seems like the Mormon Mafia (as Webster calls the inner CIA circle
number whatever) is preetty much slapped down, that charter may be in the middle of an
unwanted rebuild to kick them off the NSA's turf. Gov Ventura had the run in with these
guys/gals in the Minnesota Capitol on Day 1, and he said "What about the charter?"
You know the story... The Shop is suppposed to be working OUTside the States.

For Jon, I watched him while he was still a CBS ace with a cloth coat and a Shure in the
mitt. For a second opinion remember this is the guy that said "surpressing the truth is
like holding a fully inflated beach ball underwater" LMAO when I first heard it.
Lately he's been slamming Big Pharma and the poisoning of the kids... but he's been
known to branch out -- especially with his can going to strings at Foggy Bottom and
Langley both.

I've got a feeling this is about more than the money, and you're likely right about a turf war.
And that makes me a little nervous when it's evident the Stasi and Gestapo are in ^ .

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
There are really only two ways this will end.

1. No prolonged public outrage over the NSA's activities. It gets blown over and TPTB become further emboldened to do whatever the hell they want.

2. Outrage forces the NSA to disband or fundamentally change how they operate. "Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain" as an agency even more nefarious picks up where the now impotent NSA leaves off.

If Snowden is a plant, he will get paid and disappear. If not... he'll just disappear.

You bet Mac, because whatever the present American memory span, he's alerady done the job.
If it gets colorful like a nuked Mercedes or just another "dropped football" tracker, he's gone soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Personally I think Snowden is about the same matter as the fake terrorist attacks were in America, such as the Boston Bombings and even the James Holmes case... and remember, this is my opinion, I'm an individual who has learned my own ways and so forth.

I'm sorry if this is off-topic, or something, but I really need to say this. I also am not good with making my words connect well so i hope it makes enough sense that you can gather some idea out of it.
anyways;

There's a lot of things happening in the world, a lot of events. And I know a lot of people don't like to get into the Biblical study or whatever, but I just have to point a couple things out. The Bible is basically a to-do-list for the elite. And they have played it well but a lot of bad things are soon to happen. For one, the bible was written by someone else and not who you think actually did it, I'm quite & almost certain. These people who rule us basically know everything already, they've been to the past and they've been to the future. You can call them the Illuminati you can call them Freemasons or Masons, whatever you call them they're still there and these things are soon to play out. They wrote the bible. The whole thing. The anti-christ is very realistic. The anti-christ is similar to Satan if not portrayed as Satan or whichever in the bible. Obama could be strongly considered as this:

"...and I saw Satan fall like lightning..." ;from the bible.

1) Barack; baw-rawk’
Lightning; by analogy a gleam; concretely a flashing sword: - bright, glitter (-ing, sword), lightning.

2) BAMA; bâmâh
baw-maw’
From an unused root (meaning to be high); an elevation: - height, high place, wave, powerful.

P.S; the only way, a Jewish Rabbi can say in hebrew that Satan is Lightning is by saying "Satan Barack"

I honestly believe that all the good things that have happened this month, aka LGBT Rights, Obama wanting to cut-down Carbon Emissions to help global warming pass, the new Free Abortion...and more, is a way to make the public fall in love, with Obama. And it is said that in the bible the there is a false prophet, and there we have it, Obama is the false prophet and he is exploiting all these lies and goodness and they're all falling in love with him and he's trying to make peace with other countries and all these things, is a way to keep the public occupied.

So when the s#t does hit the fan, these people won't even expect it. ..

They'll be dummified. And what does Snowden have to do with this? Well he could easily be the target for starting much controversy, people would become frightened and they'll start to deny deny and protest and deny more, OR, the people won't care cause they're too lazy or they'll actually just fall for the NSA survailence because they "just love obama so much"....

I really believe it's a plot, and i feel something bad will happen soon. this comment may not make through, though i hope it does at least something..

If any of you have some type of debate or even information against or with this, that'd be cool. This is also my first day signing up yo waddup ....i also believe no religion. I'm a hermit, but I really think the ideas above play out well. minus the part with Snowden in the end, I kinda lost myself and didn't remember where i was going really... Basically snowden is a plot. perhaps he is the bad with the good that obama is preaching, everything has to stay neutral, so. i'm not sure, oh well. BUT! ;

Throw in a few terrorist attacks, upgrade security measures, make it legal so no one can get mad, watch everyone “legally without consent" secretly, put up the target who’s trying to fight against it, make that target exploit classified information, make the target make the information go globally viral, let the people find out about it and freak out from fear, put in NWO into place, let thousands die from protests, take control over the “chaotic attitudes" of the people, place in false flag event to rid of the rest who still stand, keep minimum of few people so it is easier to rule next time.

edit on 26-6-2013 by yenru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't buy the Snowden story. Geeky dude with hot girlfriend, who lives in dreamy Hawaii, making good money and is suddenly stricken with a need to escape and tell the world that they're being spied upon. Umm what???
It just sounds like a stupid Hollywood plot. Admit it. Plus lets add the fact that this dude is given incredible air time to get his story out. I'm sorry, if it was so secret, agents in the area would have been summoned to Swoop this guy before he could talk anymore. End of story. But really he's allowed to hang around and talk while they go through the drill of getting an extradition arrangement for him. And then somehow he magically disappears on a plane to somewhere. Lame.

So the US has this secret bad-ass spy program that can tell you anything, yet agents on the ground are like slow as molasses keystone cops.

The story doesn't pass the smell test. They should fire their writers. But I'm sure this plays like a blockbuster in foreign markets much like lousy british sci-fi, sorry guys, stick to comedy.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yenru

I know a lot of people don't like to get into the Biblical study or whatever, but I just have to point a couple things out. The Bible is basically a to-do-list for the elite.

Well, for some reason "The Two Witnesses" mentioned in Revelation popped into my head upon reading your post. So, following your line of thinking, could the Two Witnesses (whose intent is to get the truth out, right?) ...be Snowden & Assange?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by yenru
Personally I think Snowden is about the same matter as the fake terrorist attacks were in America, such as the Boston Bombings and even the James Holmes case... and remember, this is my opinion, I'm an individual who has learned my own ways and so forth.

I'm sorry if this is off-topic, or something, but I really need to say this. I also am not good with making my words connect well so i hope it makes enough sense that you can gather some idea out of it.
anyways;

There's a lot of things happening in the world, a lot of events. And I know a lot of people don't like to get into the Biblical study or whatever, but I just have to point a couple things out. The Bible is basically a to-do-list for the elite. And they have played it well but a lot of bad things are soon to happen. For one, the bible was written by someone else and not who you think actually did it, I'm quite & almost certain. These people who rule us basically know everything already, they've been to the past and they've been to the future. You can call them the Illuminati you can call them Freemasons or Masons, whatever you call them they're still there and these things are soon to play out. They wrote the bible. The whole thing. The anti-christ is very realistic. The anti-christ is similar to Satan if not portrayed as Satan or whichever in the bible. Obama could be strongly considered as this:

"...and I saw Satan fall like lightning..." ;from the bible.

1) Barack; baw-rawk’
Lightning; by analogy a gleam; concretely a flashing sword: - bright, glitter (-ing, sword), lightning.

2) BAMA; bâmâh
baw-maw’
From an unused root (meaning to be high); an elevation: - height, high place, wave, powerful.

P.S; the only way, a Jewish Rabbi can say in hebrew that Satan is Lightning is by saying "Satan Barack"

I honestly believe that all the good things that have happened this month, aka LGBT Rights, Obama wanting to cut-down Carbon Emissions to help global warming pass, the new Free Abortion...and more, is a way to make the public fall in love, with Obama. And it is said that in the bible the there is a false prophet, and there we have it, Obama is the false prophet and he is exploiting all these lies and goodness and they're all falling in love with him and he's trying to make peace with other countries and all these things, is a way to keep the public occupied.

So when the s#t does hit the fan, these people won't even expect it. ..

They'll be dummified. And what does Snowden have to do with this? Well he could easily be the target for starting much controversy, people would become frightened and they'll start to deny deny and protest and deny more, OR, the people won't care cause they're too lazy or they'll actually just fall for the NSA survailence because they "just love obama so much"....

I really believe it's a plot, and i feel something bad will happen soon. this comment may not make through, though i hope it does at least something..

If any of you have some type of debate or even information against or with this, that'd be cool. This is also my first day signing up yo waddup ....i also believe no religion. I'm a hermit, but I really think the ideas above play out well. minus the part with Snowden in the end, I kinda lost myself and didn't remember where i was going really... Basically snowden is a plot. perhaps he is the bad with the good that obama is preaching, everything has to stay neutral, so. i'm not sure, oh well. BUT! ;

Throw in a few terrorist attacks, upgrade security measures, make it legal so no one can get mad, watch everyone “legally without consent" secretly, put up the target who’s trying to fight against it, make that target exploit classified information, make the target make the information go globally viral, let the people find out about it and freak out from fear, put in NWO into place, let thousands die from protests, take control over the “chaotic attitudes" of the people, place in false flag event to rid of the rest who still stand, keep minimum of few people so it is easier to rule next time.

edit on 26-6-2013 by yenru because: (no reason given)

Bump. And those new Commandments that seemed to pop up out of Nowhere,
Georgia.. as far as the map is concerned-- until you start checking out where the
Ley Lines are laid out. Reading them proves not only Agenda 21 is slogging along;
but the shepherds running the show have retractable fangs.
Stay aware, they
can't stop that.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
I don't buy the Snowden story. Geeky dude with hot girlfriend, who lives in dreamy Hawaii, making good money and is suddenly stricken with a need to escape and tell the world that they're being spied upon. Umm what???
It just sounds like a stupid Hollywood plot. Admit it. Plus lets add the fact that this dude is given incredible air time to get his story out. I'm sorry, if it was so secret, agents in the area would have been summoned to Swoop this guy before he could talk anymore. End of story. But really he's allowed to hang around and talk while they go through the drill of getting an extradition arrangement for him. And then somehow he magically disappears on a plane to somewhere. Lame.

So the US has this secret bad-ass spy program that can tell you anything, yet agents on the ground are like slow as molasses keystone cops.

The story doesn't pass the smell test. They should fire their writers. But I'm sure this plays like a blockbuster in foreign markets much like lousy british sci-fi, sorry guys, stick to comedy.

Amen on the Keystones, if everybody's so hot wired, how did he get to Moscow?
Portable cloaking AND they lost his chip trace too?? Time to throw some masa
flour in the chili, it is a little thin today isn't it? And pass the chipotle.
My end of the intercept says as soon as he plugged a USB dongle into anything
downstairs bigger than a soda cracker he would have been toast in 30 seconds... 45 tops.

My only thread sidebar so far--- it isn't going to grow legs, much less wings-- but
I'm glad to have dug up that PressTV article of Webster's just for chewing value.
Right or wrong, true or false, the real subject matter could be far enough under the
radar to actually be useful. Too bad the orcs have all the ammo and research staff.
edit on 27-6-2013 by derfreebie because: Why NOT now??

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

yeah That makes a lot of sense. The Two Witnessnes...

"The purpose and destiny of the two witnesses is to decry the reign of the Antichrist-Beast."

It does, though, say anti-christ 'Beast'. Maybe this is another figure that wouldn't be who I suspect. It's still all such a strange connection, especially with the times. I mean we all know that lakes and waters have turned red, we've been hearing these horn-like sounds in the skies... I mean... even the Illuminati Card Deck has played out pretty well so far... and there's more.

But if we have Obama as president NOW.. wouldn't that mean this is soon to happen? Things are going to fail.
I just still can't get over how Barack Obama's name is so similar to those ancient hebrew text descriptions i mentioned in my previous post... It's odd.

also note: I have never read the bible but I've seen parts.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Do you mean those Georgia Guidestones, where it says "keep population under 500,000,000".?
Apparently they were made by some guy who wanted to teach people and help the gov. fix the world up when the time came, so the guy gave out specific orders. But, knowing these sneeky elitests the guidestones could very well be just put up, and could very well be the new commandments of the world.
But I'm sure their coordinates are there for a reason like you said
unless I interpreted everything wrong (which happens a lot, sorry
)

And yeah, definately lots of role playing and cheating in this world.

When the time comes, we honestly just gotta fight back.

But the second I heard about this Snowden guy I immediately knew some s*t was up with him. Something very serious and universal if whatever he's doing plays out

edit on 27-6-2013 by yenru because: (added a smilely)

edit on 27-6-2013 by yenru because: took two smilies out -.-

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I've been looking into this Snowden stuff lately and thought I should resurrect this thread. Interesting possibility with this situation to consider, I think, that it could all be an elaborate fabrication for any number of reasons. Thanks OP! I gave you a flag.

The original link has gone dead. Here's a fresh link to the OP article:
kauilapele.wordpress.com...
This takes you to the first couple pages of the article, with the dead link at the bottom of them along with an archive link that will take you to the rest of the article:
web.archive.org...://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/06/18/309609/how-to-identify-cia-limited-hangout-op/
Interesting to ponder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join