It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gramaha's TV broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I did a search and could'nt find anything on this so sorry if there is already a thread about it.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

The link claims an unknown voice "took over" a British television program and gave a message to the people of Earth. The voice says he is from the Asta Galactic command and wants to warn us about the use of nuclear devices. I thought it was interesting but I don't know how much truth there actually is to it. Can anyone see if this actually happened and what you think of the trasmission.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hey I live in the Uk, all though i was 1 at the time.. I will do some investigation work over here. Its is very strange and i would love to see and hear more on this.

Regards

Boondog

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hey I live in the Uk, all though i was 1 at the time.. I will do some investigation work over here. Its is very strange and i would love to see and hear more on this.

Regards

Boondog

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I've heard of this...the media denounced it as a hoax. I remember some interns being fired or something to that effect. Couldn't find much yet, but did see this...

The message received a mixed reaction: some listeners were terrified, some intrigued, while others remained sceptical. Of course, the media denounced the broadcast as a hoax, even though the Independent Broadcasting Authority failed to explain how its stringent security system was bypassed; and the supposed terrestrial perpetrators have never been found.

According to other stories, it would seem that broadcasts of a similar nature occurred worldwide, even in different areas of the UK. "We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth."

The Ashtar Galactic Command, as mentioned in the broadcast, features quite prominently in 'channelled' and contactee material going back to the early 1940s. In channellings subsequent to the broadcast, the entities have claimed responsibility. In 1994 at least three independent channellers published information that the Ashtar Command were planning another similar series of broadcasts. However, it appears that proposed dates have so far not been met.

Jon Hurst

ufocasebook.com...

Hey! They're led by Jesus!

www.luisprada.com...

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I looked up 1977 message from Asta Galactic Command and got a few things there one person reported seeing a green light in the sky above his home for ten minutes then zipping away.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have a feeling this is more important than what we may think.

Hoax or not these are important messages.

Voice From Space

^ I suggest you to all read this.

It's very interesting.

I have a feeling that is leaning more towards this as being absolute truth.

WE'RE CONTAMINATING THE UNIVERSE!!!!

We are like the "Babies" of the universe soiling everything.

Time to grow up/continue to evolve.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yes, this definitely happened. No hoax.

Well, obviously, the voice was a hoax, but the event isn't

However, he was called Vrillon, not Gramaha. It sounds a bit like Gramaha, but it's just been misheard...

www.youtube.com...

[ edit ] wow, just seen the original date of this thread - way to bump it, dude

Still it apparently wasn't answered, so...

[edit on 15-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot
[ edit ] wow, just seen the original date of this thread - way to bump it, dude

The Vrillon thing on Youtube is just messing with people.
It's not the original.

"GRAMAHA" people. It's Gramaha. Or Bramaha. W/e

I am sure this one is more to the tune of the original.
GRAMAHA short version

Apparently, we'll be hearing a new broadcast in the near future.
Seeing as we didn't get it the first time.
Seems us humans are addicted to making the same mistakes over and over and over and over.

I really hope another broadcast happens on a larger scale. Imagine...

And it's not about them 'saving us' cause the power has always been within each individual. I guess we need another reminder to, as I've often heard around here, "WAKE UP".

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeAtH2o05
I did a search and could'nt find anything on this so sorry if there is already a thread about it.

Thanks!

The Vrillon incident has been discussed here many times, you may check these
threads about the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
^

Those are not the Original though.

And, I read, there was another one that happened at that time on the radio.

I still suggest that the reading I posted in a link in one of my previous replies should be examined.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
Those are not the Original though.

That IS the original. And the whole thing was never rebroadcast. Anything else you've heard is a hoax.

[ edit ] other recording seems to be just a very poor quality version of part of this. Sounds like they tried to remove the background noise.

This one is definitely the original, and full, version. The 'looney tunes' etc. stuff that people seem to think is some sort of joke was just crosstalk/interference from another channel, caused by the hijacking.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
From my understanding.

It was rebroadcast, but a shorter version of it that I supplied in a link.
Actually somebody from another thread about this same topic posted that link.

The really clear sounding "Vrillon" thing with the looney tunes at the end on youtube is not the original.

Oh wait...I think it's the same thing sorry (we've been talking about the same thing lol), but that one on youtube sounds digitally restored or something.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I found it funny that the voice of the alien had a perfect british accent. HOAX

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
both the "vrillon" and "gramaha" are bull, they are the exact same with differing subs,

(Vrillon)

(Gramaha)

SAME = BOTH fake recreation as said by the channel with the vrillon clip

On November 26, 1977, viewers of Britain's ITV Evening News were startled by an eeire transmission that jammed the signal. "Vrillon" of the Ashtar Galactic Command had an urgent message for the people of Earth, a message of both great hope and of dire warning. Using archival and other materials, this is a creative attempt at recreating what may or may not be one of mankind's most amazing moments in time.

Bold added,
the original broadcast it seems does not exist

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
We had an incident on PBS back in 1987.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-5-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join