It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook death certificates released.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

NEWTOWN -- Six months after the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, officials with the Town Clerk's Office have released the death certificates of those slain on Dec. 14.

The release of the publicly available documents sparked controversy in recent months after Town Clerk Debbie Aurelia refused to hand over the certificates, saying she felt it was an invasion of privacy for the families of those killed.

www.ctpost.com...

Ijust hope they don't release the photo's.
edit on Tue Jun 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags added Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
I just hope they don't release the photo's.

I agree. that would be ghoulish and a slap in the face to the families.
There is no need for anyone in the public to see the death scene photos.
The police? yes. Lawyers? yes. School officials? Perhaps.
But lookie-looos on the internet? NO

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I completely agree. A piece of paper, detailing the deaths of those children is one thing, but I sincerely hope the pictures never get on the net. Too many out there want to see death just for the shock factor.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Awww

at least they don't have photos, but still sad.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i do not think the release of these documents is "sad" in any way. the photos of the children shouldn't be released to the general public, however i think an independent investigation should be launched, with all the evidence given to that group.

why do i think this?

the coroner who examined the bodies said only the "long rifle" was used in a press interview, yet later reports show that only handguns were used. the bushmaster and a shotgun were found in the trunk and never brought into the school.

it is a known fact that the bushmaster was in the trunk. this means the coroner was lying, and in the interest of serving justice all data should be available to an independent group.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

No offense as in the case of Obama's birth certificate i no longer trust anything what our MSM says i am still waiting for an CCTV video of the supposed shorter.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have confired with 2 of my friends and the husband that lost his wife and at this time NO photo's will be released!
I atended 3 Wakes and funaral ...it was bad. God bess you that feel the way I do.

edit on 25-6-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am curious why it was necessary to seal Adam and Nancy Lanza's death certificates. Neither are minors, and rightly or wrongly, Nancy is not treated as a "victim" in the way the other victims have been.

Maybe some of these questions will be answered in the near future; there has been an increase in the number of public statements being made both by the Connecticut State Police, and the Newtown police. The Connecticut State Police have announced that the Newtown police response is being investigated--a "source close to the investigation" stated Newtown police had waited before entering the school.

www.newstimes.com...

I find this statement odd--a review of the police radio traffic from that day shows police were inside the building in minutes.

Adding to the confusion is the recent statement by Newtown police chief Michael Kehoe that "the shooting itself lasted an hour and a half to two hours."

www.wect.com...

This is obviously in contrast to the State Police's position that the shooting took place in under five minutes.

I hope the report will be coming out sooner rather than later--school doors open in a very few weeks, and anything at all that can be learned from the Newtown incident, and official response, could save lives.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Zephyranthos because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2013 by Zephyranthos because: Added link

new topics

top topics

join