It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some lady thinks a planet the size of jupiter right next to our sun, heading to us,

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
After all the posts showing the OP where he/she is 100% wrong, are they still of the belief there is a planet the size of Jupiter, near the sun, heading straight for Earth?

Sheesh!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

When will this bull**** end and the nibiru idiot believers finally admit their story is absurd ? How many "False dates" are to come yet ? Stop, please stop...

It will indeed be a case of 'the boy who cried wolf' concerning the truth of this pending major cosmological event.

The 'known' laws of physics will be defied with the crossing within our binary solar system, and there are those few in earthen power positions that have been preparing/investing for decades to enable physical survival of this cyclical based passage to come.

I paid special attention when I first read this thread title as I was given a dream last year in which a time frame appeared to be indicated for a 'media announcement' of a 'new' celestial discovery---one in which the news broadcaster stated there would be no threat to earth, however in the dream I was given a distinct impression 'they' (world authorities) were lying to the citizenry.

The time period for the media announcement indicated by the dream symbolism attached was in 2014 during the world cup competition timeframe---and may this post now stand on record of what may or may not prove to be a prophetic dream via the Holy Spirit.

edit on 25-6-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Aww right - just in time to crack open my home made brew.
Kaint wait - hit my w/ yer best shot.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold
After all the posts showing the OP where he/she is 100% wrong, are they still of the belief there is a planet the size of Jupiter, near the sun, heading straight for Earth?

Sheesh!

Who proves me 100% wrong? Of course, not you.

edit on 25-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Thanks for sharing your interesting dream.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
Aww right - just in time to crack open my home made brew.
Kaint wait - hit my w/ yer best shot.

Still don't get what you mean.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Can we introduce a "Posters Doom Tax" please?
This site would rake it in and with the money we could buy an entire planet and fly it about the sun!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xnibiru

Sheesh!

As several others has asked, who are some of the astronomers that have confirmed this?
I think you need to bring some proof to the table, other than just a beforeitsnews link.
Maybe you are not aware that they are not known for credibility.
And what does the video have to do with the headline? It kept freezing, but the parts I was able to watch didn't mention a Jupiter sized planet. Did i miss something?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This might be the first time I've actually seen a Nibiru thread moved to HOAX. Bravo mods. Bravo.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
No way to know for sure if this is fake or real or not.Some of it I would not doubt at all is going on.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The first time? Are you kidding me??? Maybe this is moved to hoax bs it is the first topic about nibiru after 21-12-2012.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
Okay, let me explain something. Jupiter, at it's closest in relation to the Earth is around 390,682,809 miles away. We can see it with the naked eye, it looks like a star of medium brightness. The Sun is around 93,000,000 miles from the Earth. If there was a "Jupiter sized planet in the neighborhood of the sun, we'd all see it at night. It would be obvious. It would be enormous in the night sky and it's luminosity would be comparable, if not more than the moon.

Read a science book.

What's a science book? There's google! lol.....

@Thread

As far as I can determine in following the thread, it's a clever super stealthy planet, seeing as how it got to the center of our Solar System without disturbing orbits like a pool ball slamming the break on a new game. It's made of something ...no one knows what (of course) that reduces the gravity issue (I read that one 3 times to make sure I really got the context.. err..).

Despite all this sneaky, stealthy effort (almost conscious effort to hide from our specific planet), people figure we still would know enough abut it to be worried or all the work to have gotten this far is foiled by us sharp eyed Terrans? There are just holes in this theory like Swiss cheese with the smell of Limburger.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I love this thread! I don't know about you all, BUT, and I know this bit of my reply is NOT about a giant sized planet about to hit the Earth BUT when it comes to the 21 12 12 thingy, the meaning of that was 'Apocalypse' and Apocalypse means 'revealling' and if you haven't all noticed a lot of 'Revealling' of all kinds of secrets and crimes and knowledge has been going on since that fateful date.

As to the 'giant planet' well, it is what it is. If it's there, then it's there for a reason..It would take something like than and as catastrophic as that to save us from the 'crazy loosers' that are running the shop at present!

Bring it on! I prefer that scenario than the 'Brave New World Order Hell' that is no longer sitting in the wings but beginning to walk on stage.

However, I would just like to say that I have a very strong feeling that Everything is gonna be all right!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
1. It may be the size of Jupiter because it IS Jupiter.

2. Sleeper, when asked about things near the sun, said they were lined up like a pool shot. Not sure if he meant good or bad, but it could even be intervention or something black op tech.

3. Who are the astrologers that concurred with this?

Anything that size if real would already have disrupted the solar system!
edit on 25-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Sheesh!

You yourself did.

Why would anyone need to when you yourself have in your Op and the few following posts.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Xcalibur254

The first time? Are you kidding me??? Maybe this is moved to hoax bs it is the first topic about nibiru after 21-12-2012.

So the thread is about Nibiru?

make up your mind man, this is insane.

Of course, this topic is not about Nibiru or planet X

and you call other posters trolls

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Stopped to read at "binary solar system"...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sheesh!

That's easy, but let me open your eyes...
What proves you wrong is:
- Physical laws (mainly gravity, and mass/size factors, but you lack other basic stuff... unless you've been greatly brainwashed of course)
- The absurd claim of the title of the thread, including "Breaking" and "100% confirmed" plus a mistake on "Astronomers" in your original quote
- The fact that if you search the famous nasa document title the crackpot crazy girl in the video you linked is talking about, you'll just find some advertisement for learningships, no more no less. So her document is hoax.
- The fact that you answer only posts "attacking" you personnally and completely ignore those with science behind (and you still pretend you're not a troll... admit it at least... stop being childish)
- The fact that you insist with your wrong beliefs despite many people show you black on white you're wrong
- The fact your stupid thread is now in hoax bin. That's what happens when you claim absurd things without even trying to backup them. Read ATS rules... You claim things (absurd or not, that doesn't matter), you have to bring proofs of them... It's not to other members to prove your claims... it's your job.
- The fact you deny the nibiru connection with this topic and pretend to not believe in it, despite the fact you camp into your dreamland fantasies about it.
- Look carefully this thread... You have absolutely no one backupping your claim... so either the entire world has been brainwashed and you've been enlightened, either you're just a troll seeking for attention. What's the most probable/logical ?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ok I just read the thread and would like to ask anyone how was this proven to be a HOAX? Did anyone read the document? or watch the video? did someone determine this document did not come from the Nasa site?

I don't know if this is true or not but sure makes me suspicious to see the debunkers hitting it hard and heavy.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Just do as I suggested in my last post...
Watch the video, see the "Nasa" document's title, do a search on it, and guess what ? You will find something, but not at all what the lady suggests... (Except on her site of course).

Now it's up to you... Take A, take B, add them, and calculate C

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join